New World Order, Roosh's new Article

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Dice is a gatekeeper, what he deliberately hides in his body of work is more important than what he reveals, which is Infowars-lite.
Yes, I agree. It seems once he started getting popular he may have been 'approached'. What I've learned with these gatekeepers (from some who have come out, and then became un-personed completely, such as one British politician, possibly Britain First, unsure?) is they are encouraged to continue talking about Islam, immigration, feminism and so on but to not mention the banks or financial system. I put Tommy Robinson in this same category.

Also to note - Dice thinks Q Anon is fake (but almost never talks about it), whatever that means.

The trick is, when people don't name names, it's hard to tell if they are being smart (as to not become fully erased and un-personed) or if they are muzzled on certain topics.

Reactions: 911

Roosh

Cardinal
Dice is a gatekeeper, what he deliberately hides in his body of work is more important than what he reveals, which is Infowars-lite.
Gatekeeper suggests that he blocks you from going deeper into the truth. This would be true if Dice said "Anyone who thinks the Jews are behind this are crazy." For him I think he has a profitable niche and wants to stay there. If he attacks to his right then I could agree.

Easy_C

Crow
Yes, I agree. It seems once he started getting popular he may have been 'approached'. What I've learned with these gatekeepers (from some who have come out, and then became un-personed completely, such as one British politician, possibly Britain First, unsure?) is they are encouraged to continue talking about Islam, immigration, feminism and so on but to not mention the banks or financial system. I put Tommy Robinson in this same category.

Also to note - Dice thinks Q Anon is fake (but almost never talks about it), whatever that means.

The trick is, when people don't name names, it's hard to tell if they are being smart (as to not become fully erased and un-personed) or if they are muzzled on certain topics.

One good example Jan Irvin. The guy originally did some brilliant work into topics like the psychedelic revolution (he proved most of the leaders were working for the CIA), Harvard and Salem (The Salem Witch trials look like it was run by ((Harvard)) who were experimenting withh hallucinogenics at the site), and into zionist subversion of institutions.

Then very abruptly he snapped and ran a series of bizarre rants where he attacked other alternative media names calling them all CIA agents who were intentionally trying to disrupt him, and started focusing his channel almost entirely on how horrible and evil Islam is while saying "well, the jews aren't actually behind all this or that. It's the JESUITS!!".

Reactions: 911

Crow
Irvin also pulled an Alex Jones claiming Muslims run Hollywood and the banks.

Gatekeeper suggests that he blocks you from going deeper into the truth. This would be true if Dice said "Anyone who thinks the Jews are behind this are crazy." For him I think he has a profitable niche and wants to stay there. If he attacks to his right then I could agree.
Fair enough Roosh. I got a bad vibe from Dice early on in the post 9/11 years, but this story from 2008 goes against that impression: