New York City Is Hell

stugatz

Pelican
My great-great grandfather died on the docks of New York City in the early 1900s. He's buried in an unmarked grave in The Bronx. I'd have to find out who owns the plot (he likely doesn't even know he owns it) and buy it, before getting him a real gravestone and maybe putting a bottle of Jameson on it.

The city's just so far gone, though, I wonder if it's worth it at this point. He's been dead for over 110 years.

I actually wanted to live there at one point...

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
9/11 made me realize how unnatural NY was, since then it always was a nasty ghetto in my view, a place I'd never want to find myself in and now it's rapidly turning into Carpenter's 'Escape from New York'.

"Pride" is a mortal sin. Taking pride in the sin of greatly disordered lust that cries out to Heaven, and is so disordered that even the demons can't stand it, compounds it (I am guilty of that like I assume all men are...).

I fear for the future.

Pedophiles today are using the same arguments that homosexuals used back in the 1980s-90s.

People are aghast when they're told that normalizing and legalizing pedophilia is coming down the pipe, but in the 1980s, people would've been equally shocked to hear normalizing homosexuality and gay so-called "marriage" was coming. Many Demon possession (like many drug addicts) don't look like what you think. You expect speaking in dead ancient languages, and the cliches of "The Exorcist" (which do happen from reports...) people don't expect someone smiling waving a rainbow flag.

I often wondered why they were perverting the sign of the Covenant between God and Noah (Gen 9: 1-17), the Rainbow. I remember a priest saying that the (I might be wrong, I'm trying to remember something I heard a while ago...) Deluge didn't happen until they "crossed a line" and people recognized gay marriage... The rainbow flag is their (the demon's) way of mocking Almighty God. It's almost like they're using it as a reverse and inversion of the Crucifix. The Crucifix says, "Look at the moment of your defeat! His Victory on the Cross! The Lord has Won! This is the worst you can do to God, and He is Risen! Because of this moment, which everything before It looks forward to, and everything after It looks back to, we are not afraid of death! Lavdate Dominvm!" Their use of the rainbow says something similar, "You didn't defeat us! You thought you won with your Deluge! But look!! Look at how many people, elected officials, and corporations we have on our side!"

I agree that the rainbow flag is a Satanic mockery of one of God’s covenants. The rainbow is a representation of cleanliness and purification. It’s washing away the old and bringing in the new. One of my favorite phenomena is the smell in the air right after it rains and the rainbow peeks out when the clouds begin to clear. Everything has that “just been cleaned” sort of feel.

Conversely, the gay pride flag is symbolic of basically the filthiest thing two humans can do to themselves. It represents a societal celebration of a man squirting his God-given seed, which has the capacity to create life, into another man’s fecal matter. Instead of resulting in the perpetuation of life, it culminates in the extinguishment of the potential for life as a result of sin. The flag represents moral and physical depravity and is a complete inversion of the real deal.

Man was created in the image of God. I think evil, or at least one kind of evil, is anything that defiles the dignity of man. As man is God’s creation, anything that defiles man is is an affront to God. In that respect, it’s almost a requirement that man be deceived such that he voluntarily defiles himself in whatever act he’s convinced to do or cause he’s agreed to support. It’s supposed to be humiliating, sort of like having a woman cheat on you as opposed to her being otherwise defiled without her enthusiastic consent.

The whole mask thing is along those lines in a lesser respect. Getting people to consent to the most obvious lies and cover up their face in public is shameful and humiliating. Getting hordes of a nation’s young, fertile women to support a cause that represents coprophilia, promiscuity, and sterility while parading in public is humiliating. How much more so when they use God’s symbol of purity to do it?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
On the plus side, the fertility rate for everyone attending is probably well below 1.T

That's not really a positive, other than I'm sure these people would not be passing on the values I would want to children.
But they do so anyway, through drag queen story hours and gay pride parades.
Remember, ever gay person in history came from two straight parents...It's not a question of fertility of "bad" people versus good.
While NYC does have high raw numbers of conservatives, the percentage of liberals there is much higher. Trump won under 38% of New York, and the only borough of the 5 he won was Staten Island.
NYC has Republicans, not conservatives.

Trump got 200,000 votes in Brooklyn compared to 190,000 votes in the entire state of Wyoming

You're surrounded by demons but the silver lining is there are also a lot of possible allies in a small geographic area

Ok, but keep in mind that the population of Brooklyn is around 2.5 million whereas Wyoming is around 575,000. In a place like that there may be allies but there are far more enemies.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I remember back in the mid aughts a friend of mine who was born and raised in Flushing was trying to convince me to move out there from CA. I was still a few years in from my first job post college. We both majored in something similar and he got a pretty high flying job in NYC with the big boys and was making pretty serious money. Back before social media he used to send me e-mails with random party pics. It was obvious he was having a good time, making good money, and living it up sleeping with lots of random women.

I took some vacation time off and went out to hang with him during one holiday week. His lifestyle at the time was highly appealing to a younger me but what struck me even then is that there was something cold and soulless about NYC in general. During the aughts most of the crime was cleaned up from NY but I felt the people were actually even faker than CA. Keep in mind this was post 9/11 where NY pride and "patriotism" was still at its zenith.

Even then you could see through the facade and realize there's nothing of substance.. people were going through the motions. I wasn't quite as cynical then but I felt very uncomfortable being in that city where it felt like everything was an act. Even the tough "NYC" attitude is just a bullshit put on. The unattractive neighborhoods, lack of nature, the people, and just the lifestyle struck me as very mechanical and bug like just like that 1927 film Metropolis.

Then I met some of his "friends" in his particular field of finance. It was all you know whos and they were all to a T enormous douchebags who I hated being around. I'm convinced the worst people ever are east coast Jews. Plus everywhere you go in the public space in NYC you encounter some crazy black or brown person who is just in your personal space all the time. The whole point of me working hard and studying was to get out of the neighborhood in CA where I was already surrounded by feral blacks and browns. If I moved to NYC I would have been thrust right back amongst the detritus of society.

NYC is even worse now from what I hear. That same friend of mine eventually made a conscious decision to move out of state and is doing well but he still has relatives that live there and who are all thinking about leaving.

That's not really a positive, other than I'm sure these people would not be passing on the values I would want to children.
But they do so anyway, through drag queen story hours and gay pride parades.
Remember, ever gay person in history came from two straight parents...It's not a question of fertility of "bad" people versus good.

NYC has Republicans, not conservatives.

And I believe many of them were introduced to homosexuality by older homosexuals who are not their parents.

George Takei is one example I believe I remember reading about in 2017.

This sort of stuff makes my skin crawl

Virginiahousewife

Pigeon
Woman
Complete truth and written brilliantly.

Having lived in the city for some years, it’s worth noting the sobering and evangelizing effect the den of hell has on people, at least for me that was the case. Naively, when I first moved there I believed the lie that people leaving the city after a short time ‘couldn’t make it’. Instead in time I realized who would want to ‘make it’ here?! I have almost nothing good to say about NYC in its current state. It was comical when a third world transplant cab driver or blue collar minority street vendor would take my side in a political argument with my close lefty friend as happened on a couple occasions in my time there. It was such validation and one would think might open their eyes, but no. There were tiny pockets of resistance all around and in trying to discover them it made living in the belly of the beast a bit more bearable.

The women you see at a pride parade are complete train wrecks. Many will be out of towners who will have prepared for the trip exactly as described as if for a festival with friends. Hyping up by getting wasted and applying glitter while listening to lady gags. I had a roommate once, my same age and from my hometown. She had completely bought into the alphabet lifestyle brand. She was for a short while bi and had a skinny butchy long distance gf who would come in town for junk like this (she’s married to a man now). Once I was coming home from work in the afternoon and saw her on the street stumbling on her way out to a pride event. She was disheveled and obviously wine drunk with slurred speech and purple lips, she looked so sad to me in the blaring afternoon sun. I tried to convince her to come home with me, but she was meeting people and insisted. When I got home I discovered that she forgot to lock the front door and our apartment was wide open.

What truly makes me sad and deserves our prayers are the children forced to endure this fanfare. Such excitement once reserved for Santa’s Christmas parade is now used for further corrupting the younger generations. These children have almost no examples of Christian marriage and family in their life and are punished for doubting the agenda/ praised for participation. A true abomination.

Last edited:

Clemenza

Pigeon
I moved away from NYC several years ago and I have to say, everything for me turned around for the better once I broke out. Especially financially. It saddens me to some extent that I had to leave, since my family has history there, and at one time I expected to put down roots there also (or at least in the suburbs close by). Even with all it's faults, dirt, and degeneracy, I will allways look at it with some degree of affection as my 'hometown'. That familiar accent (although it's fading away now with each new generation) reminds me of older family members every time I hear it.

But life there now sucks. Anyone who tells you otherwise is delusional.

There are conservatives in NYC. They are just very. very quiet about it. I was still living there during the first part of the Trump administration and I am pretty sure that I would have been seriously assaulted on the subway if I simply put that red hat on.

Last edited:

Aizen

Kingfisher
I moved away from NYC several years ago and I have to say, everything for me turned around for the better once I broke out. Especially financially. It saddens me to some extent that I had to leave, since my family has history there, and at one time I expected to put down roots there also (or at least in the suburbs close by). Even with all it's faults, dirt, and degeneracy, I will allways look at it with some degree of affection as my 'hometown'. That familiar accent (although it's fading away now with each new generation) reminds me of older family members every time I hear it.

But life there now sucks. Anyone who tells you otherwise is delusional.

There are conservatives in NYC. They are just very. very quiet about it. I was still living there during the first part of the Trump administration and I am pretty sure that I would have been seriously assaulted on the subway if I simply put that red hat on.
I have roots in NYC, at least due to the fact that I was born there. Lived in Brooklyn my whole life, but my parents are from a small country in Europe, to which I moved back last month. Best decision I ever made. Words can't express how happy I am to have left. My parents and siblings have Stockholm Syndrome, and will likely remain in New York until it becomes a smoldering wasteland. I've warned them many times, only to fall upon deaf ears.

After traveling the globe, I can say with absolute confidence that NYC is the shittiest, most soulless, Satanic, evil place to exist. Worse than Boston even. God spoke to me and told me to move somewhere more wholesome, and that's exactly what I did. Every day I wake up and open my window to the sound of church bells and fresh mountain air. Just one month out of NYC and I feel much, much better. Sometimes I have nightmares that I'm back in NYC, then I wake up to thank the Heavens that I am where I am now. You couldn't pay me enough to move back.

prendergast

Sparrow
9/11 made me realize how unnatural NY was, since then it always was a nasty ghetto in my view, a place I'd never want to find myself in and now it's rapidly turning into Carpenter's 'Escape from New York'.
It's a shame how it took two airplanes crashing into two towers on a beautiful blue morning to get New Yorkers to actually unite and talk with one another. If 11 September 2001 had been a typical day everyone would have just commuted to their day jobs like a bunch of drones as usual. Not saying you can talk to everyone you meet on the street but it's really a weird feeling living in a huge city and having hundreds if not thousands of people pass you by without even a glance. Unnatural indeed.

I live about an hour from NYC. I used to enjoy visiting, going out to see live music, going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, walking in Central Park, eating all sorts of new food, spending times with friends. I haven't been there since Covid, and much as I would like to see my friends I just do not want to go there seeing what its turned into. I may go once more just for the purpose of seeing the rot so I can be more motivated to seek God instead of all the worldly things most people in NYC are striving for, but I don't think I'll ever enjoy it in the way I used to.

I took some vacation time off and went out to hang with him during one holiday week. His lifestyle at the time was highly appealing to a younger me but what struck me even then is that there was something cold and soulless about NYC in general. During the aughts most of the crime was cleaned up from NY but I felt the people were actually even faker than CA. Keep in mind this was post 9/11 where NY pride and "patriotism" was still at its zenith.
It's a different kind of fakeness. The SoCal fakeness is this fake nice with hints of passive aggressiveness whereas the NYC area fakeness is a fake toughness and attitude that is more upfront. What they have in common is that they are ultimately lying to themselves to cope with having a soul-starved, Godless existence and trying to patch it up with superficial appearances.

New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
They may be personally conservative in their tastes but they know deep-down that they gays are on the same team: Team Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
It's a different kind of fakeness. The SoCal fakeness is this fake nice with hints of passive aggressiveness whereas the NYC area fakeness is a fake toughness and attitude that is more upfront. What they have in common is that they are ultimately lying to themselves to cope with having a soul-starved, Godless existence and trying to patch it up with superficial appearances.
That's exactly right. It's a very try hard type of tough guy act. I guess the real world example of this would be that UFC figher named Phil Baroni. Maybe some MMA fans here remember that guy. He looked like your typical NYC guy and talked a lot of bullshit.

His nickname was even "New York Badass" or something goofy like that. Then as soon as he started coming up against real UFC competition he got his ass handed to him hard.

MBell

Sparrow
Woman
Complete truth and written brilliantly.

Having lived in the city for some years, it’s worth noting the sobering and evangelizing effect the den of hell has on people, at least for me that was the case. Naively, when I first moved there I believed the lie that people leaving the city after a short time ‘couldn’t make it’. Instead in time I realized who would want to ‘make it’ here?! I have almost nothing good to say about NYC in its current state. It was comical when a third world transplant cab driver or blue collar minority street vendor would take my side in a political argument with my close lefty friend as happened on a couple occasions in my time there. It was such validation and one would think might open their eyes, but no. There were tiny pockets of resistance all around and in trying to discover them it made living in the belly of the beast a bit more bearable.

The women you see at a pride parade are complete train wrecks. Many will be out of towners who will have prepared for the trip exactly as described as if for a festival with friends. Hyping up by getting wasted and applying glitter while listening to lady gags. I had a roommate once, my same age and from my hometown. She had completely bought into the alphabet lifestyle brand. She was for a short while bi and had a skinny butchy long distance gf who would come in town for junk like this (she’s married to a man now). Once I was coming home from work in the afternoon and saw her on the street stumbling on her way out to a pride event. She was disheveled and obviously wine drunk with slurred speech and purple lips, she looked so sad to me in the blaring afternoon sun. I tried to convince her to come home with me, but she was meeting people and insisted. When I got home I discovered that she forgot to lock the front door and our apartment was wide open.

What truly makes me sad and deserves our prayers are the children forced to endure this fanfare. Such excitement once reserved for Santa’s Christmas parade is now used for further corrupting the younger generations. These children have almost no examples of Christian marriage and family in their life and are punished for doubting the agenda/ praised for participation. A true abomination.
I agree with your view on NYC. I used to visit some family friends there during the summer when I was a teenager, and it made me despise large cities even from a more naïve point of view. I couldn't really articulate why, but it made me intentionally pick a small suburban university when I made the decision to go to college. I also made a choice to live in a smaller, more suburban setting that does offer a few charming town centers. However, I have been shocked recently to see how the downtown areas that are at least an hour away from large metropolitan areas have come to mirror the debauchery and degeneracy of the urban centers. In the past few years, I have seen really shocking behavior from visitors and residents, and the local officials have become supporters, proponents and even sponsors of degenerate activities that are government-sanctioned. I was shopping downtown and left the shop to walk right into a parade that demonstrated how fall the area had fallen. I was so uncomfortable and had to push my way through flailing human bodies and boisterous crowds to escape. I was glad that no children or younger people were with me, but I admit that I was definitely wishing I had a male figure (relative or not) to help me get out of there more quickly. I guess the pervasiveness of evil is undeniable but it is definitely eye-opening when you see it happening on the streets of quiet communities in your backyard.