New York City Is Hell

Lily

Chicken
Woman
I think a lot of the people you call straight women, aren't actually straight. Lots of gay women are "femmes" which means they present as traditionally feminine within their gay relationships. Other people achieve a normal appearance for work related things. Also, because trans hormones and surgery has been around for so long, it can be shockingly hard to tell who's trans. If a guy was short before transitioning, or transitioned as a teen or young adult and he's been on hormones for 2+ years, and he's gotten castrated, and he's gotten facial surgery and grown out his hair, he could look like a regular woman, or just an ugly one. With trans issues so widely accepted, this is growing more and more common. There's a new generation of children who never went through puberty in the first place and just transitioned into their desired sex.

New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
I would have put it less harshly, but I tend to agree with you.

Why are there so many (seemingly) straight women there? Simple: empathy. Marxists target women because they can be moved to empathize with the "oppressed" class, whatever that may be. Just present them with a victim and they naturally want to "mother" that victim.

"Pride" is a mortal sin. Taking pride in the sin of greatly disordered lust that cries out to Heaven, and is so disordered that even the demons can't stand it, compounds it (I am guilty of that like I assume all men are...).

I fear for the future.

Pedophiles today are using the same arguments that homosexuals used back in the 1980s-90s.

People are aghast when they're told that normalizing and legalizing pedophilia is coming down the pipe, but in the 1980s, people would've been equally shocked to hear normalizing homosexuality and gay so-called "marriage" was coming. Many Demon possession (like many drug addicts) don't look like what you think. You expect speaking in dead ancient languages, and the cliches of "The Exorcist" (which do happen from reports...) people don't expect someone smiling waving a rainbow flag.

I often wondered why they were perverting the sign of the Covenant between God and Noah (Gen 9: 1-17), the Rainbow. I remember a priest saying that the (I might be wrong, I'm trying to remember something I heard a while ago...) Deluge didn't happen until they "crossed a line" and people recognized gay marriage... The rainbow flag is their (the demon's) way of mocking Almighty God. It's almost like they're using it as a reverse and inversion of the Crucifix. The Crucifix says, "Look at the moment of your defeat! His Victory on the Cross! The Lord has Won! This is the worst you can do to God, and He is Risen! Because of this moment, which everything before It looks forward to, and everything after It looks back to, we are not afraid of death! Lavdate Dominvm!" Their use of the rainbow says something similar, "You didn't defeat us! You thought you won with your Deluge! But look!! Look at how many people, elected officials, and corporations we have on our side!"

“The Rainbow is a symbol adopted by the New Age Movement—the Rainbow Bridge, representing the bridge of consciousness that each must build between his mind and soul—oneness with the universe. It conveys the pantheistic and occult belief that we are all one with everything, including nature, and so must operate as members of a WORLD COMMUNITY rather than of a PARTICULAR NATION. This is “accepting Lucifer’s gift of wholeness” as they put it, which is a pottage of pantheism and secular humanism, and if you accept that gift you have your own Luciferic initiation!”

“One of the most interesting aspects of the miracle of the sun at Fatima on October 13, 1917 was that, according to the reports of the event, the sun threw out great shafts of multiple-colored light that flooded the sky, the landscape, and the people’s clothing. It was reported that the sun took on all the colors of the rainbow. A Fr. Lourenco testified that objects took on different colors, depending on their locations: “objects around us turned all the colors of the rainbow. We saw ourselves blue, yellow, red, etc.”

“We know from the 9th chapter of Genesis in the Old Testament, that God made the rainbow the emblem or sign of His new Covenant with Noah. “God said to Noah, This is the sign of the Covenant I have established between myself and every living thing that is found on the earth … there shall no more be waters of a flood to destroy all flesh’.” But what will befall mankind when that everlasting Covenant with God has been seriously broken, and mankind turns instead to a covenant with the Devil? The Rainbow in the ‘90s is the favorite New Age symbol, and while the Christian Rainbow has six colors, the occultic rainbow of the New Age adds white, as a seventh color, because Lucifer was known as the “White Spiritual Ray of Light”, and the seven colors represent the seven levels or rays of initiation into the occult.

Cumbey in The Hidden Dangers Of The Rainbow informs us, that “The New Age Movement uses rainbows to signal their building of the ‘Rainbow Bridge’ which is a bridge between the personality (man) and the soul (Lucifer), or the Great Universal mind—Sanat Kumara, as it is put in New Age literature. Satan always tries to ape God and a world-wide movement to spread Luciferic initiation—a Satanic covenant, using the sign of a rainbow is certainly a blasphemous mockery of the eternal Covenant

(Make Yourself an Ark: 129, 196 &197 - Rev. Andrew O’Brien).

Louis IX

Pelican
New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
Please do not pretend that Jews are part of the western civilization .

Anomaly

Pigeon

I lived in one of the boroughs for 37 years. There is nothing American being conserved in all of NYC.

I fully understand why Roosh and many of us spend a lot of time in "hatred." When you know society hates you (straight white male) what choice do you have? When most western women are a complete nightmare? When you feel lonely, hated, and isolated most of the time in your life, only wanting to escape reality and western society? When you see people of other cultures, who you do not hate but do not relate to, and you feel like a lone white male most of the time? Hatred is the only natural alternative. I have tried everything to combat the "hate." It is almost impossible for it not to consume me.

Cicero12

Sparrow
DeBlasio enforced this stupid policy where people couldn't eat outside. So what people did is that they set up little shacks with tables and heaters where people could eat and drink. It was terrible, its like 20 degrees and you are stuck with your drink while its perfectly warm inside. but what's more terrible is cucky Eastern Europeans (Greeks, Russians, Albanians) and Italians/Hispanics who let these assholes win in elections.

Last edited:

Ranhansha

Pigeon
Gold Member
DeBlasio enforced this stupid policy where people couldn't eat outside.
Actually, outdoor dining is fine, you just can't eat inside. These "shacks" that restaurants have started building are desperate attempts to keep patronage up by offering a semblance of regular dining-in while working around the policy on a technicality. So now you have... indoor outdoor dining.

I want to be sympathetic to the owners trying to make ends meet, but at this point I have more respect for the ones who kept their dignity intact and closed up shop or are remaining strictly take-out and delivery as long as possible. Just because we live in clown world doesn't mean we have to add to it.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Conversely, the gay pride flag is symbolic of basically the filthiest thing two humans can do to themselves. It represents a societal celebration of a man squirting his God-given seed, which has the capacity to create life, into another man’s fecal matter.

The Penitent Man:

That is the most hideous, and most accurate representation of lust and pride performed by two men.
You are correct: The performance is for only self pleasures of the flesh; and in no way is this an act of intimacy/privacy.

Why is society so intolerable to traditional values of marriage and privacy, but celebrates debauchery by literally parading (pompous shows) around in public? Is it not disturbing to praise individuals by how they identify based on chosen unnatural sexual pleasures?

It is not hostile (hateful) to point out the lack of moral standards society exhibits.
At this point perhaps praying for society to develop some virtues may be a start.

Cicero12

Sparrow
Actually, outdoor dining is fine, you just can't eat inside. These "shacks" that restaurants have started building are desperate attempts to keep patronage up by offering a semblance of regular dining-in while working around the policy on a technicality. So now you have... indoor outdoor dining.

I want to be sympathetic to the owners trying to make ends meet, but at this point I have more respect for the ones who kept their dignity intact and closed up shop or are remaining strictly take-out and delivery as long as possible. Just because we live in clown world doesn't mean we have to add to it.

I know, I'm just a bit frustrating remembering that such a stupid rule was applied. Its not the businesses' fault for trying to stay alive.

Nick

Pigeon

Nothing Roosh has written has been hateful, you obviously don't read much of anything he writes or you are a leftist liar. No one else on the right has written and spoken as positively over the past demonic year than Roosh has with faith rooted firmly in Christ. His reflections are thoughtful, well-measured, actionable and charitable. Thank God he isn't sugarcoating the horrific societal mess that we are in with fake positive stories and messages, there aren't many, besides the fact that we are still alive and Christ is King. As for these holy Jews and Hindus, raising your kids in a satanic cesspool isn't what I'd call conservative.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
"Pride" is a mortal sin. Taking pride in the sin of greatly disordered lust that cries out to Heaven, and is so disordered that even the demons can't stand it, compounds it (I am guilty of that like I assume all men are...).

I fear for the future.

Pedophiles today are using the same arguments that homosexuals used back in the 1980s-90s.

People are aghast when they're told that normalizing and legalizing pedophilia is coming down the pipe, but in the 1980s, people would've been equally shocked to hear normalizing homosexuality and gay so-called "marriage" was coming. Many Demon possession (like many drug addicts) don't look like what you think. You expect speaking in dead ancient languages, and the cliches of "The Exorcist" (which do happen from reports...) people don't expect someone smiling waving a rainbow flag.

I often wondered why they were perverting the sign of the Covenant between God and Noah (Gen 9: 1-17), the Rainbow. I remember a priest saying that the (I might be wrong, I'm trying to remember something I heard a while ago...) Deluge didn't happen until they "crossed a line" and people recognized gay marriage... The rainbow flag is their (the demon's) way of mocking Almighty God. It's almost like they're using it as a reverse and inversion of the Crucifix. The Crucifix says, "Look at the moment of your defeat! His Victory on the Cross! The Lord has Won! This is the worst you can do to God, and He is Risen! Because of this moment, which everything before It looks forward to, and everything after It looks back to, we are not afraid of death! Lavdate Dominvm!" Their use of the rainbow says something similar, "You didn't defeat us! You thought you won with your Deluge! But look!! Look at how many people, elected officials, and corporations we have on our side!"
Brilliant. Thank you.

I fully understand why Roosh and many of us spend a lot of time in "hatred." When you know society hates you (straight white male) what choice do you have? When most western women are a complete nightmare? When you feel lonely, hated, and isolated most of the time in your life, only wanting to escape reality and western society? When you see people of other cultures, who you do not hate but do not relate to, and you feel like a lone white male most of the time? Hatred is the only natural alternative. I have tried everything to combat the "hate." It is almost impossible for it not to consume me.
I have heard it said that globalists are like someone kicking a dog, hoping it will finally get angry enough to bite so they can justify shooting it.

Certainly they want such a reaction for us- that is why they are relentlessly doing it, and probably are surprised they haven't gotten what they wanted yet- which is why they have act extra--hysterical to the slightest resistance.

Whenever there is an incident of any kind it's almost like MSM has 'this is why white males are the evil' articles pre-written, and how they try to shape the narrative to reflect that no matter what the reality.

I have heard it said that globalists are like someone kicking a dog, hoping it will finally get angry enough to bite so they can justify shooting it.

Certainly they want such a reaction for us- that is why they are relentlessly doing it, and probably are surprised they haven't gotten what they wanted yet- which is why they have act extra--hysterical to the slightest resistance.

Whenever there is an incident of any kind it's almost like MSM has 'this is why white males are the evil' articles pre-written, and how they try to shape the narrative to reflect that no matter what the reality.
Exactly. Most of us know who's behind it all. Zionist Jews who run the United States of Israel. Years ago I did the research harboring ZERO hatred towards Jews. Media, gov, politics, sports, Hollywood, Fed Reserve......etc. etc. etc. you name it they own and run it! It's as if they think most whites aren't smart enough to figure it out. Even someone with half a brain can figure it out. Realizing America is a monopoly run by Jews, I could care less about America or the west! It's lost to me. I can't wait to leave America behind for good where I don't have to feel like a lone white male most of the time.

And just wanted to add....life is too short to deal with all the disgusting slob western feminists and divided mess of a country that has become America! Especially if you're a somewhat younger white male who wasn't born into wealth. It's a waste of life and time and I'm getting out as soon as I can.