New York City Is Hell

burejsa

Chicken
Goal #26 of Communism- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

I once heard a sermon on the radio where the Pastor said "If God doesn't punish America, then He must apologize
to Sodom and Gomorrah."
That’s just plain bullshit. How many years have you lived in a communist-ruled country? Is this statement a result of your specific experience? Which comm party in the world supports homos? I don’t think there’s any. In my country, at that dark times, they were persecuted and often ended up in shrink houses for various fabulated reasons. No open tolerance at all.

burejsa

Chicken
Goal #26 of Communism- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

I once heard a sermon on the radio where the Pastor said "If God doesn't punish America, then He must apologize
to Sodom and Gomorrah."
That’s just plain bullshit. How many years have you lived in a communist-ruled country? Is this statement a result of your specific experience? Which comm party in the world supports homos? I don’t think there’s any. In my country, at that dark times, they were persecuted and often ended up in shrink houses for various fabulated reasons. No open tolerance at all.

The Penitent Man:

That is the most hideous, and most accurate representation of lust and pride performed by two men.
You are correct: The performance is for only self pleasures of the flesh; and in no way is this an act of intimacy/privacy.

Why is society so intolerable to traditional values of marriage and privacy, but celebrates debauchery by literally parading (pompous shows) around in public? Is it not disturbing to praise individuals by how they identify based on chosen unnatural sexual pleasures?

It is not hostile (hateful) to point out the lack of moral standards society exhibits.
At this point perhaps praying for society to develop some virtues may be a start.

Sterility and debauchery are elevated ideals in a Godless, demoralised society.

One has to humble themselves and understand why the control and restraint of the act of sex is in fact more liberating than that of acting out all impulses, actions and drive to bring an outcome of a few moments of release, nothing produced.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I fully understand why Roosh and many of us spend a lot of time in "hatred." When you know society hates you (straight white male) what choice do you have? When most western women are a complete nightmare? When you feel lonely, hated, and isolated most of the time in your life, only wanting to escape reality and western society? When you see people of other cultures, who you do not hate but do not relate to, and you feel like a lone white male most of the time? Hatred is the only natural alternative. I have tried everything to combat the "hate." It is almost impossible for it not to consume me.
Don't want to get all Jedi on you brother but what we are going through is just a global 'shit test'. If you respond to them with hate then they win. Just laugh at all this crap like your laughing at petulant, immature children...'cus that's exactly what they are.

Hate leads to anger....anger leads to suffering.....etc....

Cicero12

Sparrow
Don't want to get all Jedi on you brother but what we are going through is just a global 'shit test'. If you respond to them with hate then they win. Just laugh at all this crap like your laughing at petulant, immature children...'cus that's exactly what they are.

Hate leads to anger....anger leads to suffering.....etc....

I didn't write that lol

BigTony

Robin
That’s just plain ********. How many years have you lived in a communist-ruled country? Is this statement a result of your specific experience? Which comm party in the world supports homos? I don’t think there’s any. In my country, at that dark times, they were persecuted and often ended up in shrink houses for various fabulated reasons. No open tolerance at all.

You signed up just to reply to my comment?

Do you even know what the 45 stated goals for the Communists destruction of America are? Homosexuality and degeneracy are openly encouraged in America by design. That was goal #26 as I stated. Go and research it and then tell me how many of their goals have already been accomplished.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
Ah yes, the Orthodox Jews who take advantage of the welfare system by claiming to be “poor”(they do this in upstate ny too), and the pagan Indians, whose sons and daughters grow up to be less “conservative” than the parents. yea, real conservative types there (clown emoji) Paragons of virtue . You’re most likely a troll, but I just had to comment since I’ve lived and interacted with both of these groups.

tychomaz

Sparrow
This will all just continue to increase as long as Christians compromise on sodomy. I actually have no sympathy for Christian bakers who are persecuted for not baking a cake for a homo wedding yet at the same time compromise on things like association; for instance allowing homos into their church. Bible is clear that a homo can’t darken the door of a church but then they complain when they’re fined for not baking a cake.

Pilgrim

Pigeon
I have heard it said that globalists are like someone kicking a dog, hoping it will finally get angry enough to bite so they can justify shooting it.

This is exactly what my life now feels like.

And yes, I want to bite. God help me.

I think that you may have misunderstood @BigTony's point. He is not talking about policy within established communist states, but rather communist subversion tactics within western democracies. The communist states wanted to protect their societies while weakening the societies of their enemies, so they stamped out degeneracy in their own countries, while simultaneously promoting it in others.

The KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov explains it all.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

Do you even know what the 45 stated goals for the Communists destruction of America are? Homosexuality and degeneracy are openly encouraged in America by design. That was goal #26 as I stated. Go and research it and then tell me how many of their goals have already been accomplished.

It was the Bolsheviks who decriminalized sodomy between men during the Russian revolution.
The Bolsheviks became the Communist Party in 1918.

The 1920's in Russia was the beginning of the sexual liberation movement.

No?

Hi Roosh, we have spoken in the past and you didn't have much input about NYC. I've lived here all my life, have learned the practices of Pick Up and have approached several thousand women in the course of 10 years. I agree with most of what you preach but not the parts of open sexuality with women in NYC. My best years were 2013 and 2014 when I got only 3 lays for each year out of hundreds of approaches. And these were average looking, damaged women - some being sluts. In 2020 I had 3 dates and no lays out of a likely 200 to 300 approaches and the same in 2019 and 2018 with just one women who was dying of cancer. Although my success in NYC seems meek, I think compared to men with less knowledge and approaches than me, I'm a playboy, LOL. Women in NYC are NOT open sexually. Many of the women I have spoke to, especially past the age of 40 are not even interested in pursuing a relationship with a man and often have suggested the possibility of lesbianism. I have accepted that grim fact that sex for an average man in western culture is 1 girl every 3 to 4 years. And if you have some knowledge of inter sexual dynamics (and some luck) you might get 1 lay per year at best with a new girl. Imagine 1 girl per year in NYC makes you a playboy, LOL.

Gingerrodent

Chicken
Woman
New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
You dont need to seek to find walk anywhere in the UK they sit on tils in our supermarkets, hairdressers etc. I have been seeking a chtistian community, unfortunately cant find one full of sodomites! Hate evil is the right thing to do.

burejsa

Chicken

Well, what should I say... you better read some books about what a real communism is and how it actually worked in countries ruled by a comm party. What you are experiencing in the U.S. nowadays is unfortunate tide of leftism and neomarxism hidden behind “progressive” speech and acts. No numbered pamphlet can change it. Get a broader perspective.

burejsa

Chicken
This is exactly what my life now feels like.

And yes, I want to bite. God help me.

I think that you may have misunderstood @BigTony's point. He is not talking about policy within established communist states, but rather communist subversion tactics within western democracies. The communist states wanted to protect their societies while weakening the societies of their enemies, so they stamped out degeneracy in their own countries, while simultaneously promoting it in others.

The KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov explains it all.
But that has nothing to do with the communism per se. It’s just improper naming of things, or maybe (rather) a deliberate obfuscation. Sorry, but all these U.S.-wannabe-commies just seem ludicrous from my perspective, and they always have been. It’s the same story as with all the nazi-enthuziasts born after WW2. And it’ll all end up as usual; the kid will try just so many times until they actually get hurt. Sorry to see U.S. being in this position. I hope y’all will not be forced to actually live it.

In addition to Big Tony's response I'd like to add that a Weimar tier 'Sexual Revolution' was propagated in the early USSR by many Trotskyist Frankfurt Schule scholars, most notably Wilhelm Reich

After Trotsky was taken care off Stalin put a cap on that.

burejsa

Chicken
It was the Bolsheviks who decriminalized sodomy between men during the Russian revolution.
The Bolsheviks became the Communist Party in 1918.

The 1920's in Russia was the beginning of the sexual liberation movement.

No?
Can’t say, I’m not from Russia, and I also do not see how is this related to events 100 years after that’s being discussed here. Do you think there’s a real connection?

Can’t say, I’m not from Russia, and I also do not see how is this related to events 100 years after that’s being discussed here. Do you think there’s a real connection?
The Sexual Revolution+ the decriminalization/elevation of 'alternative sexual orientations' + sexualisation of pre-puberty children is rooted in Trotskyist writings and paradigms

The stated goal: the destruction of the patriarchal family structure, as that unit was considered the core of the Christian, traditionalist European bastion.

Horkheimer, Marcuse, Adorno, Reich etc. have all written extensively on the issue and considered the 'sexual repression' of the Europeans the main underlying reason for their resistance against the School's devious ideals.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

The two statements about Bolsheviks are document as being accurate:

(a) Bolsheviks decriminalized sodomy between men and
(b) Bolsheviks became the Communist Party in 1918.

In your reply to @BigTony 's claim you stated:

If statements (a) and (b) are document as accurate you have been provided a specific experience where a Communist Party "openingly" supported homosexulaity.

Your follow up question: I also do not see how is this related to events 100 years after that’s being discussed here. Do you think there’s a real connection?

The 1920's statement provides insight into WHEN the sexual liberation movement occured in Russia under a Bolsheviks influence.

How are statements (a) (b) and (c) not related to the conversation that the Sexual Liberation Movement was implemented as propaganda - meant to destroy the traditional family?

When one reads enough historical documentation on [government] propaganda used on citizens it is easier to see the connections. Bolsheviks (red terror) is a way and a mindset including the deep hate for Christians; and this mindset has been around since the beginning.

The Sexual Revolution+ the decriminalization/elevation of 'alternative sexual orientations' + sexualisation of pre-puberty children is rooted in Trotskyist writings and paradigms

The stated goal: the destruction of the patriarchal family structure, as that unit was considered the core of the Christian, traditionalist European bastion.

Horkheimer, Marcuse, Adorno, Reich etc. have all written extensively on the issue and considered the 'sexual repression' of the Europeans the main underlying reason for their resistance against the School's devious ideals.

The 1920's statement provides insight into WHEN the sexual liberation movement occured in Russia under a Bolsheviks influence.

Just a personal theory - but Communism had to break down the family to succeed- so in any revolution that really wants a year zero (France 1789) there will some sexual libertineism

But the reason I think it was accelerated under the Bolsheviks is that it was an alien race trying to destroy another race - the reason why post alien-Communism that China and Russia might have rejected it is that communism became more nationalistic (I know that's a contradiction of terms :) ) - and realized its destructive nature- once you really have to fight a battle, all woke feminism goes out the window, for example.

God is not a judgmental asshole or the sky police Roosh. These people whose lifestyles you dislike, God loves them too. How can that be and what would recognizing it mean for you? Faith in the mystery of being is not about me and mine, my group and my people and our rules vs those fucking dancing gimp deviants. That's tribalism and ego, and it takes you far far away from the mystery of the invisible and immeasurable. It's also commonplace, and the reason religions today divide everybody. It's also the reason why in places like New York religion is dead. Maybe New York blows, but it has nothing to do with faith in Jesus or religious brainwashings. Creation is an ongoing process, it happens even through the deviants you despise. It's not something that happened long ago when God swung his magic wand. You've been sucked into a immature Santa-Jesus version of Christianity. I hope you never start babbling bullshit about the Rapture or building an AR-15 arsenal for Jesus. Let homos be homos, don't be so judgmental.