New York City Is Hell

kel

Ostrich
Trump got 200,000 votes in Brooklyn compared to 190,000 votes in the entire state of Wyoming

You're surrounded by demons but the silver lining is there are also a lot of possible allies in a small geographic area

It's true. If you're going to live in an urban area - and mind you I'm saying if, because my plan is still leaving - but if you're going with that route, you need to use urbanism for its potential advantages. Just having number, being able to assemble IRL (and being willing to do so even when having a quarantine attempted upon you) and being able to attain and occupy contiguous ground, to hold dominion over it, making it bountiful, together. Being outnumbered sucks but the organized, prepared, united, and dedicated rival a hundred times their number in the degenerating enemy ranks.

Daley Pudding

Chicken
Woman
While Trump received a large number of votes in NYC, it wasn't nearly enough to win the State. There are pockets of supporters, but there are more left wokists these days, especially as mass numbers have left for literally greener pastures. I'm leaving for a red state in the near future, too.

Petrus

Chicken
New York City is probably filled with more actually conservative people than anywhere else in the country. Try the Indians in Queens or the Orthodox Jews in Williamsburg as an example. These groups make the average Midwest Christian look like a spiritual tourist.

No offense Roosh, as this is your site, but seek and ye shall find. You seem to spend a lot of time in hatred, in reaction to the unpleasant aspects of modern America. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if you spent more time putting out positive stories and messages, not merely reactionary ones.
I would hope you are right (re more conservatives in NYC). But if that is true, then why have we seen many New Yorkers in a mass exodus recently out of the state, as Californians have also been doing for a long time, instead of standing up and holding their ground?

Where were the conservatives when all the riots and violence of “social activist” groups broke out in NY throughout 2020? And why is it that Democrats consistently hold offices in NYC and NY state? Are all those elections rigged? And if they are, where is the outcry and any conservative movement to effectively counter such corruption?

NYC has the most concentrated population in the world — and you don’t get to have any city like NYC — without a huge amount of herd mentality to keep it all in play.

Aizen

Kingfisher
If you think the city itself is bad - which it is - you should see its main jail, Rikers Island. 9,000 officers. 10,000 inmates, 85% Black/Hispanic. All packed on a 400 acre concrete island in the middle of NYC.

I actually have a close friend who stayed there for few months, and he told me it was a living Hell. The 18 - 21 y/o unit is basically a zoo, with the sound of sharpening toothbrushes keeping teen inmates up at night.

If you want to learn more, and can stomach it, give this a watch. This continues to shock me, even having watched it several times. Truly Hellish.

Ludelos

Pigeon
If you think the city itself is bad - which it is - you should see its main jail, Rikers Island. 9,000 officers. 10,000 inmates, 85% Black/Hispanic. All packed on a 400 acre concrete island in the middle of NYC.

I actually have a close friend who stayed there for few months, and he told me it was a living Hell. The 18 - 21 y/o unit is basically a zoo, with the sound of sharpening toothbrushes keeping teen inmates up at night.

If you want to learn more, and can stomach it, give this a watch. This continues to shock me, even having watched it several times. Truly Hellish.

I don't believe in having prison sentences longer than 10 years. If the crime was so severe that people want to see someone rot in prison, capital punishment should be served instead.

There is no merit in letting criminals becoming institutionalized thus destroying their chances at making a comeback in life. I believe most criminals would change for the better after spending no more than a year incarcerated. It would be interesting to get everyone's views on the justice system, length of prison sentences and capital punishment on a separate thread.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Gird your loins for victory!
Every age of tyranny has been preceded or accompanied by radical sexual license. This was true in Rome, true before that in Greece. It was true with the Renaissance, an age of tyrants. And it is again true. It preceded Nazi Germany. We are not told about the horrifying conditions of moral degeneracy that marked the Weimar Republic, which ended in Hitler.
But, take heart, God the terrible brings unshakable things out fromt under the shakable ruins. He is purging the evil doers from Christendom!

Hebrews 12:26,27 is based on Haggai 2:6–7
Zeph. 3:9–13
Isaiah 57:21 and 48:22
Psalm 72:7
Matt. 13:33
Dan. 2:44
Rev. 11:15
Ps. 87
Matt. 3:11–12
Mal. 3:2–3
Matt. 3:12
Dan. 2:35
Isa. 33:11
Isa. 4:4 and 10:17
Isa. 33:15–16

Oogddyi

Chicken
Trump got 200,000 votes in Brooklyn compared to 190,000 votes in the entire state of Wyoming

You're surrounded by demons but the silver lining is there are also a lot of possible allies in a small geographic area
This probably wasn't your point, but let's not forget that Brooklyn is ca. 5 times bigger than Wyoming in terms of population, which means 33% of Wyoming and only 8% of Brooklyn voted for Trump (total population, not actual voters or legally entitled to vote)

jonNorth

Sparrow
This probably wasn't your point, but let's not forget that Brooklyn is ca. 5 times bigger than Wyoming in terms of population, which means 33% of Wyoming and only 8% of Brooklyn voted for Trump (total population, not actual voters or legally entitled to vote)

I guess I meant you can walk out your front door and be within walking distance of a very large number of like minded people, in absolute terms.

Obviously conservatives in NYC are extremely outnumbered, relatively. Just a possible silver lining