New Zealand Covid lockdowns...

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This thing is guilty of leading a genocidal campaign against the people of New Zealand. She has the blood of millions of people on her hands. I gather she is being rewarded by the WEF after she successfully accomplished what she was set out to do and they have bigger plans for her in the global governance arena. We certainly haven't seen the last of it. I'm surprised Jacinda isn't drinking champagne at some ski chalet in Davos right now. Maybe they fired up the private jet after she wiped away those crocodile tears. I wonder what the psychopath was thinking about as it announced that it was stepping down.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
It doesn't matter whether she resigns or not. The whole structure is rotten to the core. All the parties are the same with very small differences that hardly matter.

There is some truth to that, but ultimately it does matter. The Labour Party had a complete majority, and they ruled as such.
Not only their leader, but also the current PM - arguably the worst in our history - is standing down. No doubt NZ is still a country of sheep, but I still have hope.

Not predicting the future, but to quote Ice Cube, Today was a good day.

ISR92

Sparrow
There is some truth to that, but ultimately it does matter. The Labour Party had a complete majority, and they ruled as such.
Not only their leader, but also the current PM - arguably the worst in our history - is standing down. No doubt NZ is still a country of sheep, but I still have hope.

Not predicting the future, but to quote Ice Cube, Today was a good day.
It's not a big deal. All these parties are extremely similar to each other. The differences between them are trivial. There's no party that will stop flooding our country with immigrants. None of which will stop supporting Israel. None of which will stop getting us in endless debt and "kicking the can down the road" to burden our children and their children.

I always laugh when I see an Indian claim that he/she is a New Zealander. What a joke. Let me move over to China, get Chinese citizenship, then claim I am now Chinese. I'd be mocked and laughed at. Rightfully so too.

It makes me sick what the globalists have done to my country. Carved it up and let the hyenas pick it to bits.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I wonder what Kiwi's here are thinking about all this flooding?

It's tragic for those in low lying areas. Absolutely crazy flooding. Biblical type events.

All these traffic light signals for weather, traffic and covid are doing my head in though. All of it leads to "listen to the experts, stay home, stay safe"
It's becoming easy to see how Climate Lockdowns would become a possibility.
The mayor of Auckland is already telling people to stay home and ordering schools to shut just like Covid.

All I know is, I miss summer.

:confused: