Newer manosphere YouTubers/podcasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I've noticed a newer crop of red pill content coming up on YouTube, I'm talking specifically about FreshandFit, Kevin Samuels, TaylorTheFiend, TheRoommates, and several more I can't think of off the top of my head. Was wondering what this forum's thoughts might be. Though I suspect this forum will not find any of these creators to be red pill enough, I think it's a positive trend anyway.

I enjoy the FreshAndFit afterhours shows, it's probably the fastest growing right now and they seem to be getting bigger guests. They bring in thottish girls and kinda cater to normie men still on the whole image/nightlife grind, so I think they are good gateway for young men. Like most, they kind of repeat the same talking points over and over. I don't think any girl on their show has ever left with her mind changed about anything, they just go to promote their IG. I think it's a good concept for now, not sure how long they can keep it fresh though.

TheRoommates was sort of like a pre-cursor to FreshandFit, but with a more serious, less hip vibe.

Kevin Samuels likes to smack down post-wall single mothers, but I lost a lot of respect for him when he basically told some childless, good looking, 29 year old she should have stayed with her cheating husband. He seems to get off on breaking down women, not exactly helping them. He also drops too many brags about his supposed past successes and wealth, and just generally gives me a lot of narcissistic vibes. I think he may be lying about much of his past. Some of his anecdotes about previously living on the Upper East side of Manhattan sound suspect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.