Nick Fuentes

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The single most effective tactic the left has used to defeat the right over the last hundred + years is character attack. The reason why this is so powerful for them is that left wing people, even moderately left people, do not care about the character of their leaders. Everyone knew about Bill Clinton in '92, yet almost no one left of center cared. Everyone knows about Joe Biden's mental state, yet almost no one left of center cares. They don't even care about 'racism' when it's one of their own.

I think this is more complicated than that. Most people will vote with whatever they are given by their party. People vote for anything, at least out of fear of their opponents.

The difference is that all institutions are almost entirely left-wing. They have the leverage to remove people. If it is Turkey, under proto-neo-Ottomanism, it is the left/liberals being removed with any spec that can be found, constructed.

Democracy will always favour left-wing shift. There will always be more people ready to vote to get more stuff from the minority. They stomach increasingly insane social policies for their unaccountable state pension etc. Most people should not be near the helm of society's overseeing. This should be more aparant then ever after witnessing the virus hysteria.

Democracy is a liberal and left-wing system, period. The opposition to that, which is the only one that holds ground, is an authoritarian power. Those of liberal or soy temperament cannot hold their weight in an authoritarian power. If you are of a conservative or right-wing temperament, you cannot hold your weight in a liberal-going-left system, i.e. democracy.

Even if the authoritarian power is communist, all those regimes have ended up shifting further right over time. But, of course, the true authority is the imperfect universal church, led by man, constantly attacked with temptation and subversion, holding back the desires of men and enforcing a moral order.

You are looking at the whole thing backwards. At one point they did not have all the power.

Things will not move in a positive direction until people on the right start supporting their leaders despite one bad rumor making the rounds. As it stands, many right wingers' favorite sport is sitting around criticizing and undermining everyone who actually tries to do something because they are not based enough, too based and thus bad optics, not Catholic enough, too Catholic, once did a stream with a guy who knew a guy who had a roommate who ate a pizza with pineapple, etc.

Gossip and ankle biting from the rank-and-file kill movements.

Is troll or serious?
Being critical and observant isn't gossip, another reason the left wins is because they also strictly vet their own going as far as calling anyone with the slightest dissent a nazi.

The left won over the course of many generations by getting involved in their local communities and local politics while working within the standards of the time. Going up to the system and screaming in its face is just giving them what they need to defame you to undecided people. Remember after Charlottesville there was a poll reporting that 52% of white people in America agree with the Alt Right, but don't want to be associated with them, there are better ways to reach these people than "white boy summer" and juvenile pepe memes.

Peacock
Gold Member
E6hiF8vX0AADg2s

I think this is more complicated than that. Most people will vote with whatever they are given by their party. People vote for anything, at least out of fear of their opponents.

The difference is that all institutions are almost entirely left-wing. They have the leverage to remove people. If it is Turkey, under proto-neo-Ottomanism, it is the left/liberals being removed with any spec that can be found, constructed.

Democracy will always favour left-wing shift. There will always be more people ready to vote to get more stuff from the minority. They stomach increasingly insane social policies for their unaccountable state pension etc. Most people should not be near the helm of society's overseeing. This should be more aparant then ever after witnessing the virus hysteria.

Democracy is a liberal and left-wing system, period. The opposition to that, which is the only one that holds ground, is an authoritarian power. Those of liberal or soy temperament cannot hold their weight in an authoritarian power. If you are of a conservative or right-wing temperament, you cannot hold your weight in a liberal-going-left system, i.e. democracy.

Even if the authoritarian power is communist, all those regimes have ended up shifting further right over time. But, of course, the true authority is the imperfect universal church, led by man, constantly attacked with temptation and subversion, holding back the desires of men and enforcing a moral order.
I see that many in these times start to advocate authoritarian regimes. And I have a question for those people - do you ever lived under authoritarianism?
I did. And it's no way to go for normal people.
And here is why:
People are not perfect. Most of them are with really bad and evil intentions.
Do you think that your life will be good under such regime?
It can be. But until the moment when some individual, who has power or ties to power , dislike you for some reason.
You're done. You can't get any justice. Nobody will save you. No media will tell your story. You'll may disappear one day.
Think twice before you wish this kind of system!
Governments should be changeable by people.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I see that many in these times start to advocate authoritarian regimes. And I have a question for those people - do you ever lived under authoritarianism?
I did. And it's no way to go for normal people.
And here is why:
People are not perfect. Most of them are with really bad and evil intentions.
Do you think that your life will be good under such regime?
It can be. But until the moment when some individual, who has power or ties to power , dislike you for some reason.
You're done. You can't get any justice. Nobody will save you. No media will tell your story. You'll may disappear one day.
Think twice before you wish this kind of system!
Governments should be changeable by people.

I live in a country where sex out of wedlock is illegal, LGBT is illegal, where people are prohibited in engaging in politics. Of those of you that live in Europe or The US or other Anglo-countries, you will be defenistrated from society for speaking your mind. Here, speaking your mind is more-or-less the law of the land. There is no need to even say it and it should not be spoken about.

People cannot start agitating against another group of people. If anyone starts agitating that they should be the source of governance, morality or other people should be attacked, they will be thrown in jail and deported. The authority is in the government.

Your concerns of the negative possibilities of such regimes are real and will always be real. They should be balanced out by creating a system where the ruler's fate is tied to that of their subjects. And there should be more than one ruler in devolved jurisdictions to cancel out the negative impulses of one man.

Further, when I refer to authority, I am specifically referring to the rules of Christianity, which should be enforced. And the only way they will be enforced is via a non-democratic form of government that has the ability to act decisively and without obstacles.

What can a Boris Johnson or a Donald Trump do? Western countries are infested and subjugated. What could they do about the banking mafia, for instance? Nothing. If they ever did they would be assassinated in one way or another.

No system is perfect, but democracy is going back on the slag heap with its other past failures.

Last edited:

Carolus

Pigeon
Being critical and observant isn't gossip
It absolutely can be. It depends what you're criticizing and where. For example, bringing up a few minor personal indiscretions of a prominent right winger on a public forum.
...the catboy thing... and I have personal doubts of his celibacy when he hangs with girls like Brittany Venti.
I'm also baffled at how one could adopt Catholocism as a far right winger when the Pope himself openly stands for a one world government.
What benefit does this have for the movement?

Let's say Nick isn't celibate, does he promote celibacy? Yes he does, so why bring that up? What good does it do? Nick is bringing many young men to Christ and to the right. But, oh no, he's Catholic. Better get rid of E. Michael Jones while we're at it.

another reason the left wins is because they also strictly vet their own going as far as calling anyone with the slightest dissent a nazi.
Yes, but dissent from what? From their politics and the agenda. Not for minor personal flaws, not for lack of a perfect character. And not for hanging out with someone bad one time. Does the left go after others on the left for having close relationships with KKK members? Nope. They don't care.

Do right wingers go after other right wingers for once hanging out with a guy who wares dumb costumes? Yep.

Peacock
Gold Member

" ...if you are under investigation by the FBI, they do not tell you you are under investigation, and you have to find out via something like having all of your money looted from your bank account. Once you gather that you are under investigation, you are not told why you are under investigation. You have no idea when the investigation ends. They are not required to inform you about any of this, at any time. There is no department you can call. No lawyer can do anything about it.

The federal government is all powerful, and it has been since they told you retards that the Moslems blew up those towers in New York and that the only solution was for you to surrender all of your basic civil rights to the feds. Now, all of that power that they grabbed under the pretext of using it to stop cave people from flying planes into skyscrapers is now being turned on you, the American people.

There is a gang of bandits in charge now. No one dares question them. The Republicans are all making backroom deals, hoping that they don’t get lynched and dragged through the street naked by a gang of irate n....s being cheered on by a gang of screeching fat banshees. They fear the Beast, and their fear blinds them to the fact that no deal it makes will be honored.

I’m not going to scold Nick for keeping money in a bank. I mean, you would think that after having his PayPal and every other financial service shut down, it would be clear that the bank was next. I’ve been pretty open about the fact that I’ve been banned from banking since 2015; they kept whatever was in my account, but I had already sniffed out what was happening before the hammer came down, so they only managed to jack maybe $160 (which, for those of you who failed math class, is much less than $483,592.78).

My hope would be that everyone reading this right now will understand that if they’ve been connected at all to any kind of right-wing politics, including simply publicly supporting Donald Trump, they should definitely not have more money than they’re willing to lose in a bank.

As Nick explains in the video: people do not seem to understand just how far gone we are. People assume that “this is America.” But it’s not America. You are living under a brutal occupation government that is not obligated to follow any rules, at all. Right now – today, as you read this – there is nothing keeping the FBI or some other domestic terrorist group associated with the occupation regime from throwing a bag over your head, tossing you in the back of a van, and shuffling you onto a plane bound for a CIA blacksite in Poland, where you will spend the rest of your days with your testicles hooked up to a car battery.

This is because they’ve already officially, in the backrooms of the Department of Justice, labeled Americans who believe the election was stolen or deny the science of vaccination as “domestic terrorists.” That is on the books now. Now, everything that was done to Moslems can be done to you, and there is literally nothing you can do about it."

Last edited:

CaseyJones

Pigeon
Was listening to Bechtloff last night, and I honestly dont see any hope in this groyper stuff. Seems like a new proud boys thing where it's fun to watch people momentarily stick it to the system until the feds shut them down and the leaders just go back to a normie life of luxury unscathed.

I'm also bothered by the sort of cult of personality around Nick. His catholic testimony sucks pretty bad when hes pictured partying with grifters, the catboy thing, promoting degenerate music, and I have personal doubts of his celibacy when he hangs with girls like Brittany Venti. I'm also baffled at how one could adopt Catholocism as a far right winger when the Pope himself openly stands for a one world government.
I’m so happy to see someone lobbying proper criticisms at fuentes. I too see his movement failing given the cult of personality (dare I say possible idolatry) that he has built around him.

when the chips fall, these people won’t be it. No one who is heavily on the internet will be. I’d suggest that people stop placing hope in these personalities. It is evident, to me, that those who engage heavily on the internet (especially when they show their faces constantly) have default character issues regarding their ego and pride.

Did you watch his recent “documentary?” It’s all a heavy close up on his face as he goes off on being the most persecuted individual in the United States while normal Maga people are rotting in jail and being humiliated/beaten guards. Having (part of) your money taken is nothing compared to having your bodily integrity and health violated on a daily basis.

he is no martyr imho, just an opportune and attention grabbing target for the system.

CaseyJones

Pigeon
I live in a country where sex out of wedlock is illegal, LGBT is illegal, where people are prohibited in engaging in politics. Of those of you that live in Europe or The US or other Anglo-countries, you will be defenistrated from society for speaking your mind. Here, speaking your mind is more-or-less the law of the land. There is no need to even say it and it should not be spoken about.

People cannot start agitating against another group of people. If anyone starts agitating that they should be the source of governance, morality or other people should be attacked, they will be thrown in jail and deported. The authority is in the government.

Your concerns of the negative possibilities of such regimes are real and will always be real. They should be balanced out by creating a system where the ruler's fate is tied to that of their subjects. And there should be more than one ruler in devolved jurisdictions to cancel out the negative impulses of one man.

Further, when I refer to authority, I am specifically referring to the rules of Christianity, which should be enforced. And the only way they will be enforced is via a non-democratic form of government that has the ability to act decisively and without obstacles.

What can a Boris Johnson or a Donald Trump do? Western countries are infested and subjugated. What could they do about the banking mafia, for instance? Nothing. If they ever did they would be assassinated in one way or another.

No system is perfect, but democracy is going back on the slag heap with its other past failures.
Are you in Russia?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Greatly respect Nick for what he does and putting himself on the line, only problem I have with movements like this is that it traps people in the political sphere and as we know the solution to our problems isn't there. That being said I hope he can remain playing his role on his side of the spectrum and it is remarkable to see what he has achieved already at such a young age.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Nick debates satanic weirdo wearing cat ears on China - making the point that China is less hostile to our views than America is.

For some reason I can't link directly to the video, but you can find it above, aired 2 days ago.

#Killstream: Styx vs Fuentes - The China Question​

November 4th, 2021

BasedBaker

Sparrow
Nick debates satanic weirdo wearing cat ears on China - making the point that China is less hostile to our views than America is.

For some reason I can't link directly to the video, but you can find it above, aired 2 days ago.

#Killstream: Styx vs Fuentes - The China Question​

November 4th, 2021
I honestly won't have the time to watch this. Can you give a recap? Lazy, I know, but just no time.

I honestly won't have the time to watch this. Can you give a recap? Lazy, I know, but just no time.
I listened to it live, unaware they were only discussing China and not a broader topic. So it was pretty meh.

Nick's point is the Chinese govt. is a better friend to dissidents than the US Govt. by using the logic of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Styx, who seems to think it is still 2016, thinks that China would invade the USA and be even harsher on dissidents than the US govt., so we need to support the US Govt. over the CCP.

Both sounded like they knew very little about China, the CCP, or what is going on in the bigger picture. Fuentes at least realizes that voting is a "Hail Mary" at this point in time. I think Styx still thinks it is 2016 and once we win the elections we will save the country.