Nick Fuentes

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There's a clip from that above interview that's going viral in political Twitter right now where the hostess attacks Fuentes for not having any experience with women

Reminds me of this classic of when Dick Masterson went on Dr. Phil and was attacked on a similar manner. Dick was a lot quicker on his feet mentally then Fuentes though

@2:30

Denam8487

Sparrow
There's a clip from that above interview that's going viral in political Twitter right now where the hostess attacks Fuentes for not having any experience with women

Reminds me of this classic of when Dick Masterson went on Dr. Phil and was attacked on a similar manner. Dick was a lot quicker on his feet mentally then Fuentes though

It's interesting that Zoomers don't care nearly as much about being called virgins or "incels" as much as millennials or Gen X'ers. I think that's where a big disconnect was between Sydney (mid 30s) and Nick (early 20s). And it really shows how out of touch and tone-deaf the liberal millennial to Boomer generations are when it comes to these things.

It makes sense though because Boomers, Gen X'ers and millennials were/are completely sex obsessed. I grew up on the sex comedies like Van Wilder, American Pie and Judd Apatow films which were all about the virginal loser who "just needed to get laid, bro." (It's completely a coincidence that these films were made by small hats.)

Meanwhile, Zoomers have seen the fallout of the sexual revolution: high divorce rate, abortion worshipers, high rates of mental illness, and shrill and degenerate college campus feminists. I think that's why the Doomer Wojak resonates so well with them.

The statistics speak for themselves: if you don't cohabitate or engage in premarital sex with multiple partners, you're more likely to have a long lasting and fulfilling marriage. How happy are these mid-to-late 30s single women who have hit the wall, possess a high body count and resigned themselves to being a "fun wine aunt" with fur babies?

The word "cope" gets thrown around a lot but if the shoe fits...

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Attacked by a woman for following the Commandments of God. I've seen it all!

Unfortunately, through her line of attack, she has revealed what she values in life. May God and the Theotokos enlighten her.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

"You're an inkwell!!!"

It's funny how many women jump to this instead of making an argument. Anyone who gets flustered at being called an incel should not be in a debate / making public statements anyway. If gen z is caring less about this then that's a good thing.

Good reply to the retarded boomer expecting people to sympathize with the retarded woman calling fuetes an incel:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

Unfortunately, through her line of attack, she has revealed what she values in life. May God and the Theotokos enlighten her.
I wish Nick pointed that out. @TheIllegit on Twitter, had this to say along the same idea:
1638893601866.png

Denam8487

Sparrow

Sydney is a cringe atheist who's still stuck in a late 00's "nu-atheist" mentality. She constantly interrupts Elijah and John who are both Christian when they make their case that you can't divorce God from politics. And she almost always ends up sounding stupid.

The most telling moment in the interview was when Sydney said she was on the right and Nick asked, "are you though? Explain what 'right-wing' means to you" to which she had no response other than saying the question was too broad.

So basically she doesn't stand for anything; just that she's not a far-leftist. Not sure why Elijah gives her a platform to be honest.

Charbel Makhlouf

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Sydney is a cringe atheist who's still stuck in a late 00's "nu-atheist" mentality. She constantly interrupts Elijah and John who are both Christian when they make their case that you can't divorce God from politics. And she almost always ends up sounding stupid.

The most telling moment in the interview was when Sydney said she was on the right and Nick asked, "are you though? Explain what 'right-wing' means to you" to which she had no response other than saying the question was too broad.

So basically she doesn't stand for anything; just that she's not a far-leftist. Not sure why Elijah gives her a platform to be honest.

She actually has more subscribers than Elijah:
  • 644,000 on Youtube vs Elijah's 437,000
  • 94,500 on Instagram vs Elijah's 46,000
  • (he does have her beat on Twitter though 334,400 vs her 191,900)
I'm guessing he's at least partly using her for her audience?

It is kinda funny that Sydney's audience is only bigger than his on the visual platforms. On the word/thought/text driven platform of Twitter, he has her beat. I gotta believe simps compose a LARGE portion of her audience. Being regularly put on a pedestal by such fans is sure to contribute to her insufferable discussion style and tactics.

Denam8487

Sparrow
On the word/thought/text driven platform of Twitter, he has her beat. I gotta believe simps compose a LARGE portion of her audience. Being regularly put on a pedestal by such fans is sure to contribute to her insufferable discussion style and tactics.

Agreed beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sydney coasts on the "I'm not like those other girls feminism sucks guys teehee!" schtick but when John or Nick bring up traditional views on gender, you see her mask slip. Her beta-backers don't help matters especially the Mormon producer Brandon who always butts in to defend her against Elijah or John.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The purchasing power of the average Chinese worker in urban areas has grown about 10x since the 00s. This growth is still ongoing, there is no question that the next generations of Chinese will be more prosperous than their parents and grandparents. For someone to deny that China hasn't done very well economically (and that this new wealth has not been widely shared) shows complete ignorance on that subject.

main-qimg-b64f0d759f48716f0700984adb373a1a

In nearly every western country, the middle class is shrinking dramatically, through oligarchic schemes and engineered crises like the 08 recession or the ongoing Plandemic.

Care to share which statement I've posted tonight is not correct?

You're also wrong about coal, mining coal in western countries like Australia is still hugely profitable. It is also profitable in the US (in the long term that is), now that natural gas prices have gone up. Western countries like Canada, the US under Biden or Germany are shooting themselves in the foot by stifling their fossil fuel production, while countries like Russia and China invest in them.

I like Poilievre, but here he's just using an Alinsky rule to show up Carney, and also using the usual neocon BS about muslim genocide and slave labor in China. It is far, far better to be muslim in China than to be in a NATO-occupied muslim country being bombed into the stone age (Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya etc). Poilievre should instead try to figure out why Canada and the US are stuck with 1970s level worn out infrastructure while in Xinjiang they are one century ahead...

hqdefault.jpg

3d3c0422e8da26fe3042b416f346cdd7.jpg

Having lived in China through the 00s and 10s, it was gangbusters.

I went to Shanghai before the 2010 World Expo and 1/3 of the city was razed to the ground. Everything was rebuilt with 40-50 story new buildings.

Some cities where I lived, I was on the 40th+ floor and looking out the window I could count 100+ cranes that were in the process of building other enormous structures.

In the early 00s China seemed very poor. By the late 10s it was amazing, especially in the big cities.

Go to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, etc and spend time in the nicer areas. They are better than anywhere in the US for metro areas. The US has serious old money and yacht clubs with mansions in walled off compounds that we normal folk don't have access to. But as far as cities go, the US has a handful of junk compared to the massive metro areas, tied together by subway, that China has.

The US spends 10s of trillions of USD on war, LGBT, giving it to lackeys - while China built an entire country from scratch, so its new in a lot of places.

The high speed rail alone is astonishing really. The US could have had that or the war on terror. Government chose Afghan because it could squeeze off 50% of it easier. Who knows what happens there. Much harder to squeeze off money on a train system.

Last edited:

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Regarding the experience with women.
Back in PUA days most of people in this forum me included would have spouted nonsense like "game saves lives", "get laid bro".
However now I am glad though that he has not fell victim to the Jew games. Actually putting the money where the mouth is.
It's very respectable.

What did fornicating with THE worst of the worst women give to any of us, really. Besides high fives from other fornicators and a perceived high status among other degenerate men and women.

Carolus

Pigeon
The only women in the public arena who stand for something are married and usually older. See Sharyl Attkisson or Michelle Malkin. The rest just want attention or are trying to attract an alpha. Many of the married ones are the same, as well.

Last edited:
I'm not as much of a fan of Fuentes as others but I obviously support him over all secular political folk. Of the political influencer zoomers, I prefer John Doyle. But our current guys pale in comparison to the 2014-2016 crew. Probably because they all got banned from social media (although Fuentes and John Doyle have also been banned).
Who is in the 2014-2016 crew?

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker

I went to Shanghai before the 2010 World Expo and 1/3 of the city was razed to the ground. Everything was rebuilt with 40-50 story new buildings.

Some cities where I lived, I was on the 40th+ floor and looking out the window I could count 100+ cranes that were in the process of building other enormous structures.

In the early 00s China seemed very poor. By the late 10s it was amazing, especially in the big cities.

Go to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, etc and spend time in the nicer areas. They are better than anywhere in the US for metro areas. The US has serious old money and yacht clubs with mansions in walled off compounds that we normal folk don't have access to. But as far as cities go, the US has a handful of junk compared to the massive metro areas, tied together by subway, that China has.

The US spends 10s of trillions of USD on war, LGBT, giving it to lackeys - while China built an entire country from scratch, so its new in a lot of places.

The high speed rail alone is astonishing really. The US could have had that or the war on terror. Government chose Afghan because it could squeeze off 50% of it easier. Who knows what happens there. Much harder to squeeze off money on a train system.
The high speed rail is good. However, China requires you to show your passport to get into the train station and they still have a high terrorism threat judging by the fact you must put your bags through an x-ray machine to get into the train station. They also don't have enough trains to meet demand and reserving tickets in advance is often necessary. It also often takes 20-30 minutes to get your ticket in some stations (even if you reserved it in advance) because of long lines.

In South Korea, I waited 2 minutes in line to get my ticket and I was able to get on the train without showing a passport or being treated like a potential terrorist and having to put my bags through an X-ray machine.

China has improving infrastructure but they still are way behind when it comes to having a high trust and safe society where their citizens are treated with dignity and respect.

Here’s an excerpt from what Weimar Germany looked like to the outside world, just before sliding from high inflation to hyperinflation.

“The Times on April 18, 1922, printed a bitter report from ‘a man of business’ recently in the country:

“The greatest fraudulent conspiracy in the history of the world is now being enacted in Germany with the full concurrence and active support of its 60 or 70 millions of people. And this conspiracy is brazenly enacted under the very noses of the Allies. Germany is teeming with wealth. She is humming like a beehive. The comfort and prosperity of her people absolutely astound me. Poverty is practically non-existent. It is all the other way … And yet this is the country that is determined she will not pay her debts … They are a nation of actors … If it wasn’t for the fact that the German is guiltless of humour, one might imagine the whole nation was bent on perpetrating an elaborately laborious practical joke.”

Excerpt From
When Money Dies
Adam Fergusson

I am extremely disappointed in the AF guys, including Nick Fuentes, calling the Patriot Front "Feds". This is extremely demoralizing to the right wing. A bunch of in shape guys go incognito into the nation's capital, have a peaceful march, and leave. It couldn't have gone off better v. the trap set for the Trump supporters on 1/6, which was an embarrassing nightmare continuing to this very day for many of them.

I am extremely disappointed in the AF guys, including Nick Fuentes, calling the Patriot Front "Feds". This is extremely demoralizing to the right wing. A bunch of in shape guys go incognito into the nation's capital, have a peaceful march, and leave. It couldn't have gone off better v. the trap set for the Trump supporters on 1/6, which was an embarrassing nightmare continuing to this very day for many of them.

I'm going to tell you a secret: I always think people who call people feds are most likely to be feds themselves. It's such an easy smear to use against anyone and the government has a history of using tactics like that (saying someone has worked with them when they haven't). This hurts their standing and ability to get people organized.

I'm going to tell you a secret: I always think people who call people feds are most likely to be feds themselves. It's such an easy smear to use against anyone and the government has a history of using tactics like that (saying someone has worked with them when they haven't). This hurts their standing and ability to get people organized.
The coordinated effort, led by some literal former feds, all commenting at once made it an obvious op from GOPe. This is how GOPe will try to keep frustrated young men on the GOP plantation. Shame and scold them for doing something more than staying at home and complaining on the internet.

But the fact Fuentes joined in tells me he is far more of a novice than even I realized or he is controlled opposition. Give constructive criticism, reach out to them, do something other than just calling them "Feds". Also the lack of drive by AF to go to Waukesha, like NJP did, is very telling that they are just not serious.

The coordinated effort, led by some literal former feds, all commenting at once made it an obvious op from GOPe. This is how GOPe will try to keep frustrated young men on the GOP plantation. Shame and scold them for doing something more than staying at home and complaining on the internet.

But the fact Fuentes joined in tells me he is far more of a novice than even I realized or he is controlled opposition. Give constructive criticism, reach out to them, do something other than just calling them "Feds". Also the lack of drive by AF to go to Waukesha, like NJP did, is very telling that they are just not serious.

Can you talk briefly about Patriot Front? They just seem to be doing Boomer marches and their wiki entry is nothing but "fascism fascism fascism fascism."

Can you talk briefly about Patriot Front? They just seem to be doing Boomer marches and their wiki entry is nothing but "fascism fascism fascism fascism."
I honestly don't know anything about them. I think they are just young frustrated white men who have no opportunity in this country and no where else to go. They know they can't voice their opinions publicly or they will be harassed or even killed by Antifa. So they hide their identity, do their marches, and then go home.

All in all, it seems like they are just trying to build optics and interest to help other lost young white men. I don't know if they have any stated goals or real plans. Just more organized frustration. But to just call them "Feds" is pretty low and cowardly.