Nick Fuentes

Yes @EndlessGravity and @DanielH I feel much the same way. I am lucky to be ahead of the curve and have over 20 years post college work experience and life experience. I spent this entire time working on the weekends and 7 days a week. Thank God I did that, it is my only saving grace. I feel like I every day will be my last day at work, I know being a white male I have a huge target on my back to be laid off. I know after working 7 days a week for 20 years I have little hope within this system and I am exploring how to make it outside this system and in a way feasible for my skill set and who I am as a person.

If I was 20 years younger, like Fuentes and his followers, I have no idea what I would do.

Good observation. You and I have been over this on other threads before, but I agree with you that it's essentially impossible for mediocre young white men to thrive in the current system. I'd strongly suggest being better than mediocre, but by definition a big chunk of men will be in that unimpressive group that fails to rise above average and when they have little to no chance to succeed and have a family, that's very bad.
I would add that actually not being mediocre is easier than in earlier times. Success paired with Christian values is still a very attractive quality to have. Most people these days cannot look up to anyone (not even Jesus). They are drooling for unapologetic, dominant men. A lot of this has been subverted, yes, and it will probably get worse via diversity hires, compliance bs and cuckification of society, but being absolutely sovereign and sure of ones emotions is still very much looked up to, even if this phenomenon may be subtle.
It is a bit harder when it comes to women, because many are not Christian, but I do believe that there is still a chance for young men. The men that strive for righteousness can be a safe haven for their families and everyone who does not believe in the depressing death cult these days.

bucky

Ostrich
Yes @EndlessGravity and @DanielH I feel much the same way. I am lucky to be ahead of the curve and have over 20 years post college work experience and life experience. I spent this entire time working on the weekends and 7 days a week. Thank God I did that, it is my only saving grace. I feel like I every day will be my last day at work, I know being a white male I have a huge target on my back to be laid off. I know after working 7 days a week for 20 years I have little hope within this system and I am exploring how to make it outside this system and in a way feasible for my skill set and who I am as a person.

If I was 20 years younger, like Fuentes and his followers, I have no idea what I would do.
I know you've said you're not willing to discuss publicly how you've managed to work so hard for so long and achieve so little, and it's not my intent to pick on you, but I think it's important to point out that the way your life has turned out is, barring any more details from you, a textbook example of not making something happen as you must under an unfair system and ultimately something you will have to live with, rather than some kind of inevitable fate for all men nowadays.

I think we're about the same age, and I worked like you say you do sometimes when I was young, but certainly not always. In my 20s and 30s I mostly focused on working hard for a time, then saving enough money to take long periods of several months off to go to Europe or Latin America and enjoy life. I like languages, so I learned several, mainly for the fun and intellectual satisfaction of it. I've had some very difficult times in my life, but overall I look back on it all with a sense of joy and wonder, and I've very thankful for it. In addition to the exciting and enjoyable life I had as young man, now that I'm middle aged I have an angel of a wife, kids who I adore, and a modest but comfortable life. Like I said, it's not at all my intent to pick on you, but I think your suggesting that achieving what I have is unlikely is very harmful and I wish you'd frame it as a personal failure, rather than something that will inevitably happen to any young man nowadays.

Look at Daniel H, for example. He just posted about how things are hard for a guy his age in his situation, but he still got married and it trying to make something happen. There are no guarantees, but I'd imagine he will achieve a family and a generally happy life. Seek and ye shall find, like Jesus says.

I know you've said you're not willing to discuss publicly how you've managed to work so hard for so long and achieve so little, and it's not my intent to pick on you, but I think it's important to point out that the way your life has turned out is, barring any more details from you, a textbook example of not making something happen as you must under an unfair system and ultimately something you will have to live with, rather than some kind of inevitable fate for all men nowadays.

I think we're about the same age, and I worked like you say you do sometimes when I was young. In my 20s and 30s I mostly focused on working hard, saving enough money to take long periods of several months off, and then going to Europe or Latin America to enjoy life. I like languages, so I learned several, mainly for the fun and intellectual satisfaction of it. I've had some very difficult times in my life, but overall I look back on it all with a sense of joy and wonder, and I've very thankful for it. In addition to the exciting and enjoyable life I had as young man, now that I'm middle aged I have an angel of a wife, kids who I adore, and a modest but comfortable life. Like I said, it's not at all my intent to pick on you, but I think your suggesting that achieving what I have is unlikely is very harmful and I wish you'd frame it as a personal failure, rather than something that will inevitably happen to any young man nowadays.

Look at Daniel H, for example. He just posted about how things are hard for a guy his age in his situation, but he still got married and it trying to make something happen. There are no guarantees, but I'd imagine he will achieve a family and a generally happy life. Seek and ye shall find, like Jesus says.
Why do you assume I have achieved little. I don't have to work any longer, except for the fact I might want children and healthcare costs are out of control in this country. If you have children, your healthcare will be between $1,000 and $2,000 a month. If I can survive a few more years, I can fully retire and have a family, even with these sky high costs. If I decided to not have kids I will never have to work again, but I have not decided either way yet.

But this comes the REAL question all of us men will ask. Even if I can retire and have a family, what will I pass on to my kids? Taxes will take much of what I want to pass on to them. What advice can I give them as far as job opportunities when I know I just made it out by the smallest margin? It is bigger than us, it is what are we passing on to our children, and that is something I cannot even come close to answering.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
My honest opinion is many in the movement will realize they can never subvert the GOP and trying to do so is a waste of time. After this they look to the so called "wignats" and realize they were right the entire time. So the "wignats" will grow in popularity because the GOP isn't allowed to even give them a crumb.

When young men cannot afford to buy a home and start a family you have serious issues. And neither party addresses any of these issues and even goes as to far as to make fun of young men in this situation and call them "incels".

I think that it is a fair point to bring up that subverting the GOP is a waste of time, ideologically that party is garbage. But personally I think that with a bit of nuance Nick's strategy has been proving very effective. What I believe Nick is going after is the large constituency of Republicans who are becoming more and more disenfranchised with the GOP, appealing to them as someone on the same team. People who voted for Trump and perhaps reluctantly vote GOP out of a lack of better options, and are open to something further to the right but not "distasteful". Even if the NJP may be right on race and offer a right wing alternative completely independent from the corrupt GOP, their third positionist brand has very little appeal to people outside of the most open minded. The overton window is still way too far left for a party that calls for the state setting limits on jewish success. 99% of people will see that and run, whether or not that policy would benefit America. Compare that to Nick who will still name the Jew (nonchalantly, without the negative connotation of being a "Nazi") but still identifies as a Trump support and adjacent to conservatives- tasteful enough to earn legitimacy from associating with politicians. His growing recognition and acknowledgement from congressmen, senators, etc is proof of this effectiveness. If i was trying to redpill a conservative who was starting to question but wasnt quite there yet, I would much rather show Nick than Mike Enoch.

PiousJ

Pigeon
This sentiment is dishonest and misplaced.

As you and millions of Americans are aware, our system has been hijacked by radical Marxists.

No offense meant, but this sounds an awful lot like Jordan Peterson with his "bloody Neo-Marxists" schtick.

America is a Jewish-dominated oligarchy, plain and simple. There's nothing "communist" about the ruling class. They make all the major political, economic, and domestic policy decisions. The commie boogeyman and the CCP is just something people like Tucker Carlson harp on about because it serves as a useful distraction tool.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
But this comes the REAL question all of us men will ask. Even if I can retire and have a family, what will I pass on to my kids? Taxes will take much of what I want to pass on to them. What advice can I give them as far as job opportunities when I know I just made it out by the smallest margin? It is bigger than us, it is what are we passing on to our children, and that is something I cannot even come close to answering.
This is not your problem to worry about, but theirs.

I said something once about not wanting to bring a baby into this crazy world, and my friend responded, "God equips people for the time that they are in."

I don't mean to dismiss your concern, but stuff like that will be worked out.

What you can provide is a strong guidance and a cornerstone to a family you provide for that will reward you in spades.

This is not your problem to worry about, but theirs.

I said something once about not wanting to bring a baby into this crazy world, and my friend responded, "God equips people for the time that they are in."

I don't mean to dismiss your concern, but stuff like that will be worked out.

What you can provide is a strong guidance and a cornerstone to a family you provide for that will reward you in spades.
I appreciate your kind words and wisdom. I can only speak for myself, and I know I wouldn't be able to make it if I was 22 right now. I have a hard enough time making it with what I have and the knowledge that every day is optional. So I can't put that on my own children, who will likely have the same feelings/thoughts. For those of you who can make it, you are better men than me and I wish you and yours the best.

This is why I greatly appreciate Nick Fuentes. The men his age seem to see this as I do and I feel so bad they have to go through this and support them in their efforts to spread the word. We don't have to live like slaves. Our ancestors were not tied to a desk or a commute 80 hours a week and they didn't want that for us.

A wise man said man's problem isn't political, it's spiritual.
There are some systems of government which are inherently evil. Communism is the most prominent I can think of. Notwithstanding the system of governance, it really comes down to the people. It does not matter what kind of people are in power and what kind of system they have to enforce that power. If the population they govern is corrupt, the system will be too.

The people who founded the USA tried to walk a fine line that doesn’t exist by imposing moral and practical restraints on the governors without proper deference to the ultimate moral authority, God (passing reference in the Declaration wasn’t enough). Their system was destined to become rule of man rather than rule of “law” as instituted.

Law on paper is only that, anyhow. The best you can do is try and institute legal means to keep and promote just and Godly men to positions of power. The more I think about it, the best system of human government was probably the Judges, even before the kings. We have an internal morality built into us. Just don’t fall out of line.

1619720665135.jpeg

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
How do you know that?

He talked about it on the show last night. Said there was $30k in the DLive account and more than ten times that in the frozen checking account. Later on he referred to the checking account as mid six figures.

He's understandably vague about it but gives some details occasionally.

Don't have an exact timestamp but you can skip past all the Biden/Tim Scott stuff.

EDIT: Starts around 2:37:00

Last edited:

Dismal Operator

Kingfisher
Right after the Jan 6th protest, several media outlets reported on this post, which alleged that some random wealthy French guy donated a huge amount of Bitcoin to Nick and a few other adjacent internet personalities and organizations, before committing suicide. Apparently he had some sort of terminal illness. The government froze some of Nick's assets after those media articles came out, presumably a part of the BS Capitol investigations currently going on.