Nick Fuentes

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Barnes main arguments was the "Islamofascism is a threat to our security" cliché and that people like AOC and Ilhan Omar are anti-Israel and therefore we should be anti-Israel and hence we should be reflexively pro-Israel.
the only responses that Barnes could muster up was that it somehow gives US "leverage" in Middle East geopolitics (though he never really explains how) and that Israel is out there fighting "Islamofascism" on the behalf of the US.
I cringe so much just reading this. This Barnes dude's politics is nothing but appealing to Reagan- or Bush-era boomer Republicans who still naively idolize neoconservatism as a force for good in this world. Nowadays anyone who claims to be on the Right but doesn't call out Washington's endless wars or Zionism is nothing different from the "support the current thing" woke crowd who hate on Putin over Ukraine.

SensibleUlan

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
You guys want receipts?

Here’s the Christian, alpha savior of the white race talking about how Madison Cawthorn putting his genitals in his male cousin’s face was “based.”

This should speak for itself that Nick, at the very least, approves of homosexual incestuous behavior.

If that’s still not enough for you that the guy has become completely unhinged, then I don’t know what to tell you.

It’s obvious that some people here have fully drank the koolaid but for those who haven’t, don’t trust Nick. He does not promote a sincere Christian message.
That can be considered horseplay and low-brow shenanigans. Young alpha-male types do that stuff to establish a pecking order, prank about etc.
Horseplay in general.
Admittedly it's a bit low-brow but I wouldn't exactly get all destabilized and hyper-critical about Nick finding it amusing.

Enoch

Hummingbird
I cringe so much just reading this. This Barnes dude's politics is nothing but appealing to Reagan- or Bush-era boomer Republicans who still naively idolize neoconservatism as a force for good in this world. Nowadays anyone who claims to be on the Right but doesn't call out Washington's endless wars or Zionism is nothing different from the "support the current thing" woke crowd who hate on Putin over Ukraine.
Barnes is a high-level attorney which means he is frequently arguing in a court presided over by a Jew. No matter what he actually believes he will not say one bad thing about the tribe. Self-preservation.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Barnes is a high-level attorney which means he is frequently arguing in a court presided over by a Jew. No matter what he actually believes he will not say one bad thing about the tribe. Self-preservation.
Towards the end of the debate he started talking about how he's always had great experiences with Jews and how he thinks they are some of the biggest defenders of American values.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Paul Ramsey (RAMZPAUL) examines Nick's apparent elitist attitude and comments about working class and poor Americans, including a recent interview with a teenager.

I noticed comments like these a couple of years ago and mostly blew them off, but here Nick says clearly he doesn't want to appeal to poor or working class people, but only to rich people. I think he wants to appeal to a broad base of people for his popular movement, but he's figured out that he needs a small group of rich donors and this is neither an ironic take nor an implicit strategy, but he explicitly disparages the poor and working class, and Southerners.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Mark Collett examines the recent drama with Nick and America First and has some advice.

Nick Fuentes and America First have experienced a meteoric rise and over the last three years the mainstream have been forced to acknowledge this growing movement. But now the organisation is embroiled in a number of different dramas – how can Nick and America First overcome this and continue to grow?

Odysee

Bitchute

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Nicks haters are literally obsessed. The amount of time I spend thinking and talking about political streamers that I don't like: 0.

It's not normal or healthy to obsess and track every word of someone you claim to dislike. This should go without saying...

I said it before. It's a combination of jealousy from less successful political streamers, and ire from the system because Nick is effective at what he does. The system doesn't care about boomers with next to zero influence, they do care about a young man with charisma who knows how to talk to kids, however, which is why they've gone after Nick.

Nick has redpilled huge swaths of youth on a certain tribe of international cosmopolitans that disproportionately hold positions of power. Nick has promoted social conservativism, and Christianity. He has done this more effectively than anyone else, and thats a fact.

These petty critics often come from "white nationalist" circles, which I suspect a certain number of posters here are involved in. The irony here is that some of these circles are very anti-Christian.

Observing recent events, its become quite clear to me and others that the system would much rather have a white nationalist movement, with Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch doing roman salutes in front of the cameras, than a united CHRISTIAN movement against the powers that be.

Nick and America First understands that racial differences exist, and demographics matter, but in the end it's Christ first. It's a Christian movement. White nationalists worship race, they worship themselves and their cultural heritage. To me, the choice is very clear.

Last edited:

BerkhofBerghof

Sparrow
Protestant
Nicks haters are literally obsessed. The amount of time I spend thinking and talking about political streamers that I don't like: 0.

It's not normal or healthy to obsess and track every word of someone you claim to dislike. This should go without saying...

I said it before. It's a combination of jealousy from less successful political streamers, and ire from the system because Nick is effective at what he does. The system doesn't care about boomers with next to zero influence, they do care about a young man with charisma who knows how to talk to kids, however, which is why they've gone after Nick.

Nick has redpilled huge swaths of youth on a certain tribe of international cosmopolitans that disproportionately hold positions of power. Nick has promoted social conservativism, and Christianity. He has done this more effectively than anyone else, and thats a fact.
Is it effective as a political movement? Gosar said, that Nick misleads people. He has zero connections anymore to serious people. Nick and other AF streamers have become a laughing stock. How is inceldom social conservatism, how are e-drama with all its nastyness and bragging about money and ridiculing the working class Christianity? AF started well, but has become an e-drama personality cult.
The best for AF would be, if Fuentes disappears, and someone like Vince or Kai takes over, because Fuentes, Baked, Beardson, Franssen Dalton, Ethan Ralph are laughing stocks at this point. Me saying that is not slander, because people laugh at them all the time. AF has lost all its political seriousness in the last two years.
Nick poses half an hour to rap music and no one in the movement dares to criticize him for that - what is this movement actually about?

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Is it effective as a political movement? Gosar said, that Nick misleads people. He has zero connections anymore to serious people. Nick and other AF streamers have become a laughing stock. How is inceldom social conservatism, how are e-drama with all its nastyness and bragging about money and ridiculing the working class Christianity? AF started well, but has become an e-drama personality cult.
The best for AF would be, if Fuentes disappears, and someone like Vince or Kai takes over, because Fuentes, Baked, Beardson, Franssen Dalton, Ethan Ralph are laughing stocks at this point. Me saying that is not slander, because people laugh at them all the time. AF has lost all its political seriousness in the last two years.
Nick poses half an hour to rap music and no one in the movement dares to criticize him for that - what is this movement actually about?
If it's not effective, why are you here posting about it? I'm not being facetious. Its a serious question, that I'm presenting in good faith. People typically don't burn calories talking about irrelevant subjects.

Also, if there's a better/more effective dissident right political movement out there, I implore you to name it. Because so far I haven't found any, and I've spent a lot of time looking.

Last edited:

BerkhofBerghof

Sparrow
Protestant
If it's not effective, why are you here posting about it? I'm not being facetious. Its a serious question, one that you should give some serious thought to.

People don't burn calories talking about irrelevant subjects.

Also, if there's a better/more effective dissident right political movement out there, I implore you to name it. Because so far I haven't found any, and I've spent a lot of time looking.
If I criticize TPUSA or Ben Shapiro, that makes them the real deal? You criticize people criticizing Nick - does that mean, they are right because you talk about them? A lot of things and people that are not the real deal catch your attention.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
If I criticize TPUSA or Ben Shapiro, that makes them the real deal? You criticize people criticizing Nick - does that mean, they are right because you talk about them? A lot of things and people that are not the real deal catch your attention.
It depends on the criticism. Nick critized Shapiro and TPUSA for being Israel First instead of America First.

You're criticizing Nick for listening to rap music and not engaging in fornication.

Also, you didn't answer my question. If you've found a better dissident right movement, I'd love to hear about it, and I'm being 100% serious when I say that.

BerkhofBerghof

Sparrow
Protestant
It depends on the criticism. Nick critized Shapiro and TPUSA for being Israel First instead of America First.

You're criticizing Nick for listening to rap music and not engaging in fornication.

Also, you didn't answer my question. If you've found a better dissident right movement, I'd love to hear about it.
Rap music is immoral by nature, but I did not criticize him for listening to it, but for posing to it for half an hour.
AF is not a dissident right wing movement.
Let's agree to disagree, it does not make sense to discuss in circles.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Rap music is immoral by nature, but I did not criticize him for listening to it, but for posing to it for half an hour.
AF is not a dissident right wing movement.
Let's agree to disagree, it does not make sense to discuss in circles.
There is no circular discussion here. You popped in with more petty criticism, and when pressed to clarify your position and assertions now you want to "agree to disagree".

You have this list of grievances, surely you have found a better political movement for young men out there, no?

It's one thing to take pot-shots from the treeline. Anyone can do that. The question is, do you have a better alternative to offer anyone?

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Paul Ramsey (RAMZPAUL) examines Nick's apparent elitist attitude and comments about working class and poor Americans, including a recent interview with a teenager.

I noticed comments like these a couple of years ago and mostly blew them off, but here Nick says clearly he doesn't want to appeal to poor or working class people, but only to rich people. I think he wants to appeal to a broad base of people for his popular movement, but he's figured out that he needs a small group of rich donors and this is neither an ironic take nor an implicit strategy, but he explicitly disparages the poor and working class, and Southerners.

I'm assuming Ramzpaul is referring to this

I was pretty surprised to hear Fuentes holds this sort of attitude towards the non-white collar class. If the America First movement isn't a populist one that is supposed to work for the benefits of most Americans then what separates it from the country club conservativism that it seeks to supplant besides a less internationalist approach to foreign policy? The attitudes Fuentes holds towards service workers seem pretty similar to the attitudes liberals have towards "deplorables".

I'm getting a Richard Spencer vibe from Fuentes. Both guys are intelligent and sharp in debates but disdain the very people they are supposed to be fighting in the interests of. Look at the way Spencer talks a lot about the people that he was supposedly siding with.

earam8778

Banned
Catholic

I was pretty surprised to hear Fuentes holds this sort of attitude towards the non-white collar class. If the America First movement isn't a populist one that is supposed to work for the benefits of most Americans then what separates it from the country club conservativism that it seeks to supplant besides a less internationalist approach to foreign policy? The attitudes Fuentes holds towards service workers seem pretty similar to the attitudes liberals have towards "deplorables".

I'm getting a Richard Spencer vibe from Fuentes. Both guys are intelligent and sharp in debates but disdain the very people they are supposed to be fighting in the interests of. Look at the way Spencer talks a lot about the people that he was supposedly siding with.

I don't even understand whats wrong here. Everything he said is what a lot of people think. People bitch about going to the DMV, UPS, or dealing with any other mail clerk all the time. So everyone could do it, but once Nick says it its the end of the world? Are you serious? Yeah because everyone loved being told my target workers tell us," sir can you please wear a mask?" Like come on these critiques aren't even serious.
Nick is right about service workers and cops. Service does suck in this country, and the majority of cops are just following orders. They kneel for george floyd, arrest people who don't wear mask, and kill patriotic Americans like in Jan.6.
And Ramzpaul is neo-nazi plagiarizer hack. He's not relevant.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The important thing isn't whether some fast food worker forgets your extra mayo. The main issues I have him is saying things like "poor people suck a lot of times" how "he hates this working class stuff" and he how "believes in elitism". It would be bad enough if it was someone like Mitt Romney said it (he got in a bit of hot water during his presidential campaign for making remarks that were in the same vein) but if you are a guy that is supposed to be leading a populist movement then I don't know how you can square that with holding the sort of attitudes he has.

Complaining about some big box store employee not being more deferential sounds like more like something you would hear from some overeducated white woman Karen - not a guy that that is leading a movement that is supposedly for the little guy. In that debate Nick did with Barnes regarding US aid of Israel that I posted recently Nick made a point of mentioning how his parents weren't college educated and they were just regular people trying to make it in this world and presumably the AF movement is supposed to be for people like them.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant

Ah, time for the tone policing.

Everything he said in the clip is true. He did not say "they're bad because they have a service job." He was talking about how bad service quality has become. In a lot of places in the USA, if the gas station clerk isn't rude, it's a pleasant surprise. If the drive-through/takeout order isn't wrong, it's a pleasant surprise. This should not be the case and people shouldn't put up with it.

But if anyone points this out, look what happens, you show up. And then all the sudden complaining about terrible service = distain and disrespect for all hard working non-white collar employees in America.

Maybe let the left keep their monopoly on hyperbolic strawmen?

The important thing isn't whether some fast food worker forgets your extra mayo. The main issues I have him is saying things like "poor people suck a lot of times" how "he hates this working class stuff" and he how "believes in elitism".
1) The 'hate this working class stuff' refers to people lumping in Starbucks baristas and gas station clerks with blue collar workers. This is obvious in the video.

2) Due to social decay, the behavior of the lower classes in the USA has become terrible.

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
He wasn't just complaining about poor service. If that was all then it wouldn't be even worth mentioning. It was combined with him saying things like that " as a right winger I really do believe in elitism" when he's supposed to be a populist right-winger rather then what you see pass off as right wing today with the country club mainstream GOP. There's a general tone of disdain in general in that clip for the lower socio-economic classes. This was all said before he started going into complaining about how terrible Burger King or how he wish he could go around macing gas station workers.

For some reason people on this thread are focused on "well you know fast food service really is crap in this country" when I didn't even bother pointing that out in my post. The main point isn't whether gas station workers really are rude or not - rather it's his overall attitude towards the demographic that his organization is supposed to be advocating for. If these aren't the type of people AF is advocating for - then I would ask what is?

As for the distinction between service workers and blue-collar workers - to the liberal elites these are both part of the same benighted, uneducated unwoke ignorant masses that needs to be either completely re-educated or if that isn't possible, replaced. If you are going to say that you don't want to be grouped in with those people, then I have to inform you that just by posting in a forum like this you are already viewed as "one of them" by the culture and tastemakers in this country.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
He wasn't just complaining about poor service. If that was all then it wouldn't be even worth mentioning. It was combined with him saying things like that " as a right winger I really do believe in elitism" when he's supposed to be a populist right-winger rather then what you see pass off as right wing today with the country club mainstream GOP. There's a general tone of disdain in general in that clip for the lower socio-economic classes. This was all said before he started going into complaining about how terrible Burger King or how he wish he could go around macing gas station workers.
Not only that, but in the Ramzpaul video, at the 6:30 mark, he hears hammering in the background and goes “What’s that banging noise? What’s going on?” When told it’s construction, that’s when he launches into his disdainful tirade against working class people. That’s what triggered his anti-populist rant in the first place. So no, he was not just talking about Starbucks barristas and gas station clerks, he was talking about the entire working class. He lumps the trades in with service workers and boasts about living “far away from that mess.”

Some of these defences of Fuentes are weak. He is an effete snob, that’s clear, and he thinks of blue collar types as Deplorables no less than Hillary does.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
He wasn't just complaining about poor service. If that was all then it wouldn't be even worth mentioning. It was combined with him saying things like that " as a right winger I really do believe in elitism"
If you don't believe in social hierarchies and elitism, you are not right-wing. Even the classical liberals of the enlightenment believed in this and they are on the left -- though they are the furthest right of the left.

There's a general tone of disdain in general in that clip for the lower socio-economic classes.
Tone police. Is he supposed to respect a demographic composed of people with terrible behavior? How many tattoos and septum piercings, how much drug addiction and drunkenness, how many out of wedlock children, before we can stop pretending to turn a blind eye?

If these aren't the type of people AF is advocating for - then I would ask what is?
Male Christian youth with their lives minimally in order, I'd imagine.

As for the distinction between service workers and blue-collar workers - to the liberal elites these are both part of the same benighted, uneducated unwoke ignorant masses that needs to be either completely re-educated or if that isn't possible, replaced.
Outside of some small towns in middle America, service industry workers are almost universally radical leftists. They rabidly support the most degenerate aspects of the left. You think antifa's ranks are filled with accountants and corporate middle management?

If you are going to say that you don't want to be grouped in with those people, then I have to inform you that just by posting in a forum like this you are already viewed as "one of them" by the culture and tastemakers in this country.
What are you talking about? Grouped in with whom?

Not only that, but in the Ramzpaul video, at the 6:30 mark, he hears hammering in the background and goes “What’s that banging noise? What’s going on?” When told it’s construction, that’s when he launches into his disdainful tirade against working class people. That’s what triggered his anti-populist rant in the first place. So no, he was not just talking about Starbucks barristas and gas station clerks, he was talking about the entire working class. He lumps the trades in with service workers and boasts about living “far away from that mess.”

Some of these defences of Fuentes are weak. He is an effete snob, that’s clear, and he thinks of blue collar types as Deplorables no less than Hillary does.
Do you acknowledge that the working class in this country exhibits poor behavior?

Last edited: