Nick Fuentes

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Do you acknowledge that the working class in this country exhibits poor behavior?
People found across all class lines exhibit poor behavior. The construction workers in the clip weren’t exhibiting poor behavior, they were just doing their jobs. The fact that this is what immediately triggered a sneering rant from Fuentes, that this is what set him off on a tangent, doesn’t reflect well on him, and it suggests that he is indeed a country club conservative at heart.

And i will go further — Fuentes can only talk in a sneering sarcastic tone. He literally never modulates his tone: snide and sarcastic is his default setting at all times. Like everything is one big joke. Ramzpaul, like most commentators I enjoy, can be sarcastic at times, but he can also be serious, reflective and sincere. Do you like hanging around people whose voices are always snide sounding from dawn to dusk? What does that say about their fundamental nature?

Last edited:

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
People found across all class lines exhibit poor behavior.
Ah, the six of one, half dozen of the other argument. Clearly the average middle-class collage grad from a decent state school is the same as the waitress with a septum piercing, tattoo sleeves, a drug problem, and an abortion or two... :rolleyes:

I'll just take this as a concession.

The construction workers in the clip weren’t exhibiting poor behavior, they were just doing their jobs. The fact that this is what immediately triggered a sneering rant from Fuentes, that this is what set him off on a tangent, doesn’t reflect well on him, and it suggests that he is indeed a country club conservative at heart.
Tone police.

And i will go further — Fuentes can only talk in a sneering sarcastic tone. He literally never modulates his tone: snide and sarcastic is his default setting at all times. Like everything is one big joke. Ramzpaul, like most commentators I enjoy, can be sarcastic at times, but he can also be serious, reflective and sincere. Do you like hanging around people whose voices are always snide sounding from dawn to dusk? What does that say about their fundamental nature?
I'd point out all the clips in this thread where he is not acting like that, but why bother?

I don't particularly like Fuentes, I've never given him a dime, and I've never watched a full episode of his show. But he does work that is useful to our cause, is unapologetically catholic, protested the election fraud vigorously, and discourages premarital sex. So, despite the fact that I'd never want to crack a beer with him, I support him.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I have to laugh watching posters with kiwifarms profiles come here masquerading as good Christians combing through hours of Nick footage to find one tibit they can take out of context and repost to slander him. It's utterly absurd. The world is on fire and you're burning calories, putting in work attacking who? The elite that run our country? No, a zoomer political streamer who promotes social conservatism and criticizes jewish power.

I don't buy it.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
I have to laugh watching posters with kiwifarms profiles come here masquerading as good Christians combing through hours of Nick footage to find one tibit they can take out of context and repost to slander him. It's utterly absurd. The world is on fire and you're burning calories, putting in work attacking who? The elite that run our country? No, a zoomer political streamer who promotes social conservatism and criticizes jewish power.

I don't buy it.
The right has to look inward first. The left wins all conflicts because they are simply better at fighting the culture war and political maneuvering. A lot of the strategic and tactical issues are discussed by people like Auron MacIntyre and Scott Greer.

But, at the end of the day, the single biggest issue is that the right cannot proceed until we solve the ankle-biter problem.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Ah, the six of one, half dozen of the other argument. Clearly the average middle-class collage grad from a decent state school is the same as the waitress with a septum piercing, tattoo sleeves, a drug problem, and an abortion or two.
Why do you keep insisting on a distinction that Fuentes himself doesn’t make? You split off his complaints about the working class to only be directed at septum-pierced waitresses when that’s not his careful distinction but yours.

I'd point out all the clips in this thread where he is not acting like that, but why bother?
He acts like that almost all the time. Close your eyes and try to remember clips of him talking. That’s how he talks, that’s his default register. I like some of Paul Joseph Watson’s stuff but it’s pointless pretending that he isn’t likewise completely sarcastic all the time. He is. That’s his schtick.

Last edited:

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
the right cannot proceed until we solve the ankle-biter problem.
I don't believe these attacks are organic. You look at the groups that these attacks are coming from, and the timing of it all...

You've got Cutis Yarvin AKA "Moldbug", some guy named "Bronze Age Pervert" who I guess was relevant in 2016, both of whom are jews with dubious backgrounds, both of whom hate Christianity. You've got wignat circles like TRS, Mike Peinovich another anti-Christian jew. You've got the mentally ill people over at kiwifarms sometimes masquerading as Christians.

Again, it seems obvious to me, that some jewish controlled elements of the far right are attacking a pro-Christian young conservative movement led by a non-connected zoomer who's parents didn't even go to college. The thing is, these attacks are very weak and petty in nature, and I don't believe they will have the intended effect. Anyone with a critical mind can examine whats happening and come to their own conclusion.

Last edited:

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
Why do you keep insisting on a distinction that Fuentes himself doesn’t make? You split off his complaints about the working class to only be directed at septum-pierced waitresses when that’s not his careful distinction but yours.
He's observing that the USA service industry is full of "assholes". That the service sucks and they are rude. The broader argument is that they are not worthy of respect if they are rude and do a poor job. He uses the 'back the blue' rhetoric vs. cops poor job performance as analogy. The implication is that if the cops (or the service workers) didn't suck, they'd be worthy of backing.

You feign inability to understand this and then deflect with the nonsense non-argument that "People found across all class lines exhibit poor behavior." I am pointing out that there are different degrees of poor behavior and the people in the service industry and many members of the working class are negative outliers.

If it is true that working class behavior is generally poor (as Fuentes asserts), then your statement here is ridiculous:
When told it’s construction, that’s when he launches into his disdainful tirade against working class people. That’s what triggered his anti-populist rant in the first place. So no, he was not just talking about Starbucks barristas and gas station clerks, he was talking about the entire working class. He lumps the trades in with service workers and boasts about living “far away from that mess.”
If it is true that working class behavior is generally poor, then this quotation amounts to you complaining about Fuentes stating an observed and agreed upon fact out loud and you are attacking him for his tone and for saying the quiet part out-loud. OR you think that service industry employee's don't often suck. Which is it? Do you disagree with the point of fact or not?

This conversation is identical to talking to a liberal about crime rates.

He acts like that almost all the time.
"Almost."

Goal post moved.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
I don't believe these attacks are organic. You look at the groups that these attacks are coming from, and the timing of it all...

You've got Cutis Yarvin AKA "Moldbug", some guy named "Bronze Age Pervert" who I guess was relevant in 2016, both of whom are jews with dubious backgrounds, both of whom hate Christianity. You've got wignat circles like TRS, Mike Peinovich another anti-Christian jew. You've got the mentally ill people over at kiwifarms coming here and pretending to be Christians.

Again, it seems obvious to me, that some jewish controlled elements of the far right are attacking a pro-Christian young conservative movement led by a non-connected zoomer who's parents didn't even go to college. The thing is, these attacks are very weak and petty in nature, and I don't believe they will have the intended effect. Anyone with a critical mind can examine whats happening and come to their own conclusion.
Some are, some aren't.

If you read through any right-wing, Christian forum, or have regular political discussions with people who are nominally Christian or right-wing, you'll notice that there are a great many who care far more about attacking others on the right than doing anything useful at all. Every public figure thread in here has a swarm of ankle-biters and gossips.

You notice all the supposed right-wingers out there who constantly predict that the right will win because the left will eventually eat their own? Notice how the left doesn't actually do that? It's pure projection.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Some are, some aren't.

If you read through any right-wing, Christian forum, or have regular political discussions with people who are nominally Christian or right-wing, you'll notice that there are a great many who care far more about attacking others on the right than doing anything useful at all. Every public figure thread in here has a swarm of ankle-biters and gossips.

You notice all the supposed right-wingers out there who constantly predict that the right will win because the left will eventually eat their own? Notice how the left doesn't actually do that? It's pure projection.

I agree. It's a fundamental character flaw. Backbiting and gossiping. I do believe they are being egged on by controlled elements of the right, whether they realize it or not. These groups are simply taking advantage of the weak character of some people.

Nicks a fighter, though. That's why they censored him off literally everything. He's certainly shown that he's not afraid to face his critics. They've thrown everything AND the kitchen sink at him and his influence is only growing, which is why they've stepped up their efforts in recent months. It really started after AFPAC III.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
If it is true that working class behavior is generally poor, then this quotation amounts to you complaining about Fuentes stating an observed and agreed upon fact out loud and you are attacking him for his tone and for saying the quiet part out-loud.

No, it is not true. And it’s not a universally agreed upon fact. And this supposedly true observation is indistinguishable from the snobby, entitled leftist Karen attitude Wutang noted when he wrote,

Complaining about some big box store employee not being more deferential sounds like more like something you would hear from some overeducated white woman Karen - not a guy that that is leading a movement that is supposedly for the little guy.

And when he wrote,

As for the distinction between service workers and blue-collar workers - to the liberal elites these are both part of the same benighted, uneducated unwoke ignorant masses that needs to be either completely re-educated or if that isn't possible, replaced. If you are going to say that you don't want to be grouped in with those people, then I have to inform you that just by posting in a forum like this you are already viewed as "one of them" by the culture and tastemakers in this country.

Hillary openly declared war on The Deplorables — her phrase — you seem to be saying that she was correct in her description all along. Why do we hate Hillary then if you honestly think her description was fair and accurate?

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If you don't believe in social hierarchies and elitism, you are not right-wing. Even the classical liberals of the enlightenment believed in this and they are on the left -- though they are the furthest right of the left.

Tone police. Is he supposed to respect a demographic composed of people with terrible behavior? How many tattoos and septum piercings, how much drug addiction and drunkenness, how many out of wedlock children, before we can stop pretending to turn a blind eye?

Male Christian youth with their lives minimally in order, I'd imagine.

Outside of some small towns in middle America, service industry workers are almost universally radical leftists. They rabidly support the most degenerate aspects of the left. You think antifa's ranks are filled with accountants and corporate middle management?

What are you talking about? Grouped in with whom?

Do you acknowledge that the working class in this country exhibits poor behavior?

There are differences between abilities between people whether it be physical or intellectual. I don't think anyone on here would dispute that even though people outside of here. That said, these differences don't make any difference when it comes to the basic image of God that they possess. Remember salvation is ultimately not granted on any sort of great done that you have done or any sort of great ability that you have. If you don't believe in this, you are simply not a Christian.

If I was tone policing I would have been commenting how Nick's choice of language is so vulgar or offensive and how he needs to put things in a nicer way. That's not what I was doing. Rather I was criticizing his attitude towards the very sort of people that his movement is aimed towards. Btw most of these people are not guys with their lives "minimally in order". A lot of these groypers are young people who are drawn to his movement because they felt like system has been rigged in order to serve the elite and they aren't being give the chances to get their lives in order - sort of like the the working people under discussion here.

I haven't seen too many gas station workers or people working at Wal-Mart or Costco running around with transgender stickers. Starbucks seems to be the one service business that does have a lot of sort of leftist degenerates working for them. The people I see working at the gas stations tend be crusty guys with Lets Go Brandon stickers on their trucks. Antifa ranks seems to be most populated with angry art history and gender studies majors - not that trailer park type people you typically see at the sort of jobs you described.

When I talk about how by being on a forum like you are going to be grouped as "one of them" by elite liberals - I'm talking about the sort of people who have been called "deplorables". You think someone like Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor or the Daily Shoah people are viewed any differently despite their education and eruditeness? You might see yourself as more similar to these men and above the people you are criticizing but believe me, in normie society you are going to be lumped in with the latter people and cast out into the outer darkness just the same.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
No, it is not true. And it’s not a universally agreed upon fact. And this supposedly true observation is indistinguishable from the snobby, entitled leftist Karen attitude Wutang noted when he wrote,
I didn't say it was universally agreed upon. I was asking if you agreed with it. You don't, apparently. Which brings us back to:

Ah, the six of one, half dozen of the other argument. Clearly the average middle-class collage grad from a decent state school is the same as the waitress with a septum piercing, tattoo sleeves, a drug problem, and an abortion or two... :rolleyes:
I have worked many blue-collar and service industry jobs, and I've worked some white collar ones, too. The quality of service industry employees is beyond appalling. They show up late, they show up drunk, they smoke weed from their vapes on the job (or worse), they no-call no-show, they hookup with their coworkers constantly causing management nightmares, and they steal. Blue collar workers are the same, minus all the hooking up and no calling, no showing.

The ones who don't do this and make a career of it rapidly advance into management or having their own business. But they are the minority.

Either you live in a basement or you know it is true and are pretending to not know it to win an argument. There is no comparison between normal office worker behavior and that of service industry employees. Anyone who tries to do this is dishonest or extremely sheltered.

Notice how circular this is?

Hillary openly declared war on The Deplorables — her phrase — you seem to be saying that she was correct in her description all along. Why do we hate Hillary then if you honestly think her description was fair and accurate?
Right, pointing out that people who show up high to work and can't get your burger and fires order right suck = Hillary Clinton. Hyperbole much?

There are differences between abilities between people whether it be physical or intellectual. I don't think anyone on here would dispute that even though people outside of here. That said, these differences don't make any difference when it comes to the basic image of God that they possess.
Most of them aren't religious unless they are from Latin America. This is a common factual error based on very outdated statistics. The lower/working class in the USA is not filled with salt of the earth church goers anylonger.

Remember salvation is ultimately not granted on any sort of great done that you have done or any sort of great ability that you have. If you don't believe in this, you are simply not a Christian.
Ah yes, the 'you're not a real Christian unless you agree with me' attack.

Rather I was criticizing his attitude towards the very sort of people that his movement is aimed towards.
Drug addicts? Have you ever met a Taco Bell or Red Lobster employee?

I haven't seen too many gas station workers or people working at Wal-Mart or Costco running around with transgender stickers.
It depends where you live. As I have already mentioned.

Starbucks seems to be the one service business that does have a lot of sort of leftist degenerates working for them. The people I see working at the gas stations tend be crusty guys with Lets Go Brandon stickers on their trucks.
Just depends where you live. You think the majority of gas station workers in NY, SF, Austin, or Atlanta are republicans? What about Houston or Dallas for that matter?

Antifa ranks seems to be most populated with angry art history and gender studies majors
Guess who has all the service jobs?

not that trailer park type people you typically see at the sort of jobs you described.
Are 'trailer park types' great, hardworking, salt of the earth Christians...?

When I talk about how by being on a forum like you are going to be grouped as "one of them" by elite liberals - I'm talking about the sort of people who have been called "deplorables". You think someone like Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor or the Daily Shoah people are viewed any differently despite their education and eruditeness? You might see yourself as more similar to these men and above the people you are criticizing but believe me, in normie society you are going to be lumped in with the latter people and cast out into the outer darkness just the same.
I work in the service industry (with zero conservative co-workers except the owner...in a Red county in a state no less), you absolute goofball :laughter:. I've also worked in a factory and in the trades and I do not have a degree.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Ah yes, the 'you're not a real Christian unless you agree with me' attack.

Drug addicts? Have you ever met a Taco Bell or Red Lobster employee?

It depends where you live. As I have already mentioned.

Just depends where you live. You think the majority of gas station workers in NY, SF, Austin, or Atlanta are republicans? What about Houston or Dallas for that matter?

Guess who has all the service jobs?

Are 'trailer park types' great, hardworking, salt of the earth Christians...?

I work in the service industry (with zero conservative co-workers except the owner...in a Red county in a state no less), you absolute goofball :laughter:. I've also worked in a factory and in the trades and I do not have a degree.

I was doing a riff on your "If you don't believe in social hierarchies and elitism, you are not right-wing" comment you made earlier. Also, I didn't state that the requirement for being a Christian was agreeing with me. Rather I was pointing out one of the fundamental tenants of Christian teaching regarding human worth and how you aren't adhering to it.

I live in an east coast state that has only gotten bluer during the Trump years and is less then a hour away from one of the most decadent cities in the US so yes I would think if there was a high amount of SJW troon art history majors working at diners, gas stations my area would been ground zero for it. Most of these people wouldn't be Republicans - nor would they be Democrats. Instead they would be people who would complain about how each party only cares about their elite friends and donors and that no one is fighting for their interests. Sounds like the sort of people would be receptive to the America First message if you know, it's leader didn't possess such a visceral disgust towards them. I thought it was supposed to be the Mitt Romney corporatists Republican leaders were the ones that were supposed to despise their base voters - not the so called populists right-wingers?

Not sure what the religiosity or lack of religiosity of these people have anything to do with the debate at hand since neither I nor anyone else has brought it up until you brought it up out of left field.

And as for who have all the service jobs - it would seem my local fast food restaurants and gas stations are populated by scruffy people who likely barely finished high school - not the people who went to art school. The only sort of service job the art school students would accept be at Starbucks or some sort of hip small business. I should know because even though I am a white-collar guy I own a restaurant that sells food that is the exact opposite of fancy dine-in (lots of frying). My employees are people who barely made it out of high school or in some cases didn't even finish and don't even possess a GED. They typically come from families with significant problems (parents with drugs problems, who are in jail, etc.) and wouldn't even have the smallest opportunity to throw away 4 years and tens of thousands of dollars on a gender studies degree. Pretty much all of them have social attitudes that if held by middle or upper middle class professional would result in that person getting canceled. The reason these workers can get away with holding the opinions they do is because no one expects them to be "respectable" white collar professional types which means they have no need to adopt the norms associated with that socio-economic class. They also just aren't going to be exposed to these sort of ideologies as much since they aren't going to be on a college campus or even be associating with people who are university educated. Do these people sound like they would more receptive to a troon telling them to respect xirs pronouns?

Aloha50

Sparrow
Protestant

I'll just take this as a concession.

Tone police.

I don't particularly like Fuentes, I've never given him a dime, and I've never watched a full episode of his show. But he does work that is useful to our cause, is unapologetically catholic, protested the election fraud vigorously, and discourages premarital sex. So, despite the fact that I'd never want to crack a beer with him, I support him.
I don't think he attends mass. He speaks like a creature of the world without compunction (if he said he struggled with using bad language and was working repenting of it that would be different), a usual sign that a person is not regenerate or born again as Jesus said.

clzoomer

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I don't think he attends mass. He speaks like a creature of the world without compunction (if he said he struggled with using bad language and was working repenting of it that would be different), a usual sign that a person is not regenerate or born again as Jesus said.
Don't judge him, you know nothing of his spiritual state

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant
Ah, time for the tone policing.

Everything he said in the clip is true. He did not say "they're bad because they have a service job." He was talking about how bad service quality has become. In a lot of places in the USA, if the gas station clerk isn't rude, it's a pleasant surprise. If the drive-through/takeout order isn't wrong, it's a pleasant surprise. This should not be the case and people shouldn't put up with it.

But if anyone points this out, look what happens, you show up. And then all the sudden complaining about terrible service = distain and disrespect for all hard working non-white collar employees in America.

Maybe let the left keep their monopoly on hyperbolic strawmen?

1) The 'hate this working class stuff' refers to people lumping in Starbucks baristas and gas station clerks with blue collar workers. This is obvious in the video.

2) Due to social decay, the behavior of the lower classes in the USA has become terrible.

I don't even understand whats wrong here. Everything he said is what a lot of people think. People bitch about going to the DMV, UPS, or dealing with any other mail clerk all the time. So everyone could do it, but once Nick says it its the end of the world? Are you serious? Yeah because everyone loved being told my target workers tell us," sir can you please wear a mask?" Like come on these critiques aren't even serious.
Nick is right about service workers and cops. Service does suck in this country, and the majority of cops are just following orders. They kneel for george floyd, arrest people who don't wear mask, and kill patriotic Americans like in Jan.6.

I agree with these posts.

Service workers are majority Dem voters and bear little to no resemblance to tradesmen or small time entrepreneurs. And it has nothing to do with access to education or whatever. A lower middle class man who doesn't finish high school can get into sales or plumbing or work in a family business. He can be part of a "populist" movement that still recognizes meritocracy and natural elites.

The service worker class are the TikTok class. "Poor people" is an attitude more than anything. I don't know how you can be traditionalist or right wing and not have some contempt for poverty. This is quite different from thinking someone is subhuman because they don't own a mansion or a lambo. If you live day to day with a super high time preference and no willingness to plan for the future, a slave to cheap comfort and distraction, with poor hygiene and low organization, wasting your God-given talents and being a terrible steward of the abilities and opportunities you have been given, what is MORE populist than to shame and shun you?

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
I was doing a riff on your "If you don't believe in social hierarchies and elitism, you are not right-wing"
No, you weren't. Or if you were trying, you failed quite terribly. The text within the quotation marks is true. The warship of the lower classes is a left-wing attitude born of the enlightenment. Egalitarianism is left-wing. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that the American working class has fallen very far from where it once was. The service and work quality is very poor and it is now populated with drug addicts, alcoholics, etc.

You keep trying to argue this and yet you write:
(parents with drugs problems, who are in jail, etc.)
Once again, you don't actually disagree with the point of fact, merely the presentation. I have further words on this and rest my case here. If you keep wanting to pretend you cannot understand a banal observation because you don't like the kid's tone of voice, go ahead.

Lastly:
Rather I was pointing out one of the fundamental tenants of Christian teaching regarding human worth and how you aren't adhering to it.
Let me be very clear: First, pointing out that a group of people have poor behavior is not impugning their human worth in any way. Second, you know this and are being dishonest. If I were pointing out that bankers or our political class engage in poor behavior, would you accuse me of this? What about certain high crime minority groups? You sound like a liberal shouting down anyone who mentions crime statistics.

I will not turn a blind eye to the enormous drug, alcohol, and sexual addictions that plague the working class. In fact, to do so would be to dehumanize them.

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
I agree with these posts.

Service workers are majority Dem voters and bear little to no resemblance to tradesmen or small time entrepreneurs. And it has nothing to do with access to education or whatever. A lower middle class man who doesn't finish high school can get into sales or plumbing or work in a family business. He can be part of a "populist" movement that still recognizes meritocracy and natural elites.

The service worker class are the TikTok class. "Poor people" is an attitude more than anything. I don't know how you can be traditionalist or right wing and not have some contempt for poverty. This is quite different from thinking someone is subhuman because they don't own a mansion or a lambo. If you live day to day with a super high time preference and no willingness to plan for the future, a slave to cheap comfort and distraction, with poor hygiene and low organization, wasting your God-given talents and being a terrible steward of the abilities and opportunities you have been given, what is MORE populist than to shame and shun you?

No, no, don't you see, we're going to win the culture war by appealing and pandering to a demographic that, after 12+ years in public school and neglect from their incarcerated, alcoholic parents is only interested in fast food, drugs, sex, and what is on their phone/newest streaming service.

It's a fool proof plan and, furthermore, anyone who disagrees with me is a bad person.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This is not what’s happening. Leftists fail in their goals and are silenced or impeded all the time — the ones who have a class-based critique of power. That’s why Bernie Sanders got nowhere in his campaign and the Dems rigged it so Hillary would win the nomination. Bernie was against the idea of open borders and thought it only benefitted the most powerful elites.

That’s also why feminists who really do believe in equality have no real power or influence in academia, the Christina Hoff Sommers/Camille Paglia types. The vast majority of academic feminists are just pretending to be egalitarians and aren’t genuinely interested in levelling the playing field (like they say they are) in any area where men or boys are disadvantaged. On the contrary, they actively, tirelessly work to bring those male disadvantages and failures into being. Therefore, their egalitarian stance isn’t real, it’s just a pretence.

Leftists do eat their own all the time, there is endless backbiting, backstabbing and infighting among them — but many ostensibly left-wing ideas are useful and advantageous to various factions of the elite, so those ideas never die. Various militant, anti-male feminists spent years bashing men and being celebrated and receiving grant money from governments to do their research. Why? Because any research that portrays average men and communities so badly — that depicts perfectly ordinary women as perpetual victims — implies the need for neverending government programs and new departments to tackle the supposed “crisis.” Families and communities can’t solve it if they are hotbeds of misogyny. So the state must step in and the state must expand in its scope and influence over the lives of everyone.

But many feminists who spent decades bashing men and were lauded by the state and the media for doing so suddenly found themselves ostracized as evil TERFs when they set their critique against transgenderism. Too much money is being made off the transgender craze and too many new positions created — so the TERFs were attacked.

Many leftists are marginalized — many early criticisms of vaccines and anti-depressants pointing to their ineffectiveness and serious risks came from left-wing writers. All were vilified and blocked from mainstream outlets. The ones who were promoted were the ones who talked about medication saving their lives and overcoming mood disorders through pharmaceutical cures.

Leftism is full of conflict, hostility and “leftists eating their own,” exactly like conservatives say. The reason certain kinds of leftism survive and thrive, however, no matter how illogical and unrealistic they are, is that the great power structures like governments and medical-pharmaceutical complex find them appealing and useful to the attainment of their own aims.

Protecting Nick Fuentes like he’s some damsel in distress is not necessary.