Nick Fuentes

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
He straight up says he finds asians and other races more attractive in the looks department than whites @1:39. But then says race mixing is "unnatural". I do think it's true that people of the same race are generally more sexually attracted to their own verses outside of their race, but I guess anomaly Fuentes is the exception. And he isn't Italian, he's a mutt.

Nick streamed his 23& me some time ago, he's like more than 50% Italian, some British/spaniard, and like 15% mestizo, yeah, an "amerimutt". I'm 50% scottish 25% english 25% german, am I a mutt? Aren't all white Americans by that metric? So what??? Are you a Christian or are you a race-first guy? Not sure why but you seem to be seething with some sort of resentment towards Nick.

Also, one can find other races attractive but not want to marry someone of another race. You aren't calling him on any inconsistency there, its not an "own". Nick's a weird eccentric genius, he has very contrarian opinions on things for sure.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
I completely understand that a generational gap exists. However, you take 18-25 year olds from GenX and Millennial that I associated with and made up the majority and aside from tastes in music or fashion we could easily relate. We played sports, hunt/fish, had girlfriends, went to the gym, loved going to social events, owned video games but they were pretty much just Madden, car racing or GoldenEye. Nothing of which it seems AF guys want anything to do with.

The talk of nihilism that the Z's seem to dwell on only existed in the weirdo and oddballs. The small minority that would sit together at the same table in the high school cafeteria. Not the plurality.

Now AF seems to be made up of that table in the cafeteria. I saw a photo of them in Vegas for something. Only the tall dark haired guy looked like someone I would have anything in common with. Better example, he's the only one who if he moved in to the house next door to me I wouldn't be bothered by. I couldn't imagine having the dude with the long blonde hair who wears a flag like a cape move in beside me.

Lastly, saying that Pope Francis is "based" is alone cause for me to tune them out completely.

Gen Z is the first generation that was raised completely with the internet, and smartphones. that's the difference, and its a huge one. That has had many negative effects on them, but also some positive ones. I believe the main positive is that they are better informed on what is really going on in the world, by and large. They don't guzzle corporate media as much. The genZ who haven't leaned into their traumas and become trannies/freaks/obese are from my point of view, much more based than the generations before them. I'm speaking purely of white founding stock. I have no interest or clue about the "New Americans". Although Hispanic GenZ also seem pretty based. The majority of the older millenials and GenX I interact with are dripping with nihilistic behaviors. Drugs, fornication, depressing and angry music. Just listen to anything from the 90's. They were the last group to grow up in a white majority nation, and participate in a generally white christian culture. But that died, they saw it die, and I think it shows in their dispositions. A lot of you seem to relish your Highschool experience, and still kind of think along the lines of that experience, in terms of what is based vs. cringe. I also see a lot of simping and pro-woman stuff, which is a dead-end of liberalism.

I'd take a guess that all the most fervent Nick haters on here and on Kiwi-Farms/certain areas of the internet, skew from age 28 ish-45. That's consistent from what I have seen.

Personally I am 29 and I totally understand the groypers, so there is some gray area with later millenials, but I grew up basically online.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gen Z is the first generation that was raised completely with the internet, and smartphones. that's the difference, and its a huge one. That has had many negative effects on them, but also some positive ones. I believe the main positive is that they are better informed on what is really going on in the world, by and large. They don't guzzle corporate media as much. The genZ who haven't leaned into their traumas and become trannies/freaks/obese are from my point of view, much more based than the generations before them. I'm speaking purely of white founding stock. I have no interest or clue about the "New Americans". Although Hispanic GenZ also seem pretty based. The majority of the older millenials and GenX I interact with are dripping with nihilistic behaviors. Drugs, fornication, depressing and angry music. Just listen to anything from the 90's. They were the last group to grow up in a white majority nation, and participate in a generally white christian culture. But that died, they saw it die, and I think it shows in their dispositions. A lot of you seem to relish your Highschool experience, and still kind of think along the lines of that experience, in terms of what is based vs. cringe. I also see a lot of simping and pro-woman stuff, which is a dead-end of liberalism.

I'd take a guess that all the most fervent Nick haters on here and on Kiwi-Farms/certain areas of the internet, skew from age 28 ish-45. That's consistent from what I have seen.

Personally I am 29 and I totally understand the groypers, so there is some gray area with later millenials, but I grew up basically online.

I agree with you that some Gen Zs can be extremely based and I love to see it. Of course not all but many do take advantage of the explosion of open information available right now which was not known to many of us in the past but we were able to get up to speed when seeking the truth. If I find a based Gen Z, I try to fill in important historical details and context and point them in the right direction for furthering their understanding. Keep up the good work, you guys.

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic

I would agree that Z is much more informed, but certainly wouldn't say more based. Pretty much the same, we just didn't dwell on politics because they weren't being shoved down our throats. I grew up in the South so we didn't really listen to angry music. Again, there were the "goth" kids who did, but small minority. Country music was the most common and it was far from angry.

I do find it funny how Z thinks they have created new verbiage for the vernacular. The term "simping" is just another version of "p---- whipped" which guys who "simped" were called out all the time for. The Z's seem to be terrified of women and have no clue how to interact with them. So when they see a guy on a date they default into mockery of him. "He held a door open for a girl, what a simp!" I mean, I guess in certain regards I've "simped" but I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything earthly so I'll take that insult from some kid online(not you, just stating that). I do believe most of the AF guys will sorely regret not interacting with women when they are late 30's and are single without a family. They talk about the previous generations being nihilistic and angry, they are on a path to that x10.

I also have yet to hear a good defense of AF's fetish for Pope Francis. He's the most modernist and liberal pope of our lifetime, yet they worship the guy. It's akin to saying, "Man, Mitt Romney is so based, one time he said something vaguely based so he's our guy!".

doctorweedmd

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Nick streamed his 23& me some time ago, he's like more than 50% Italian, some British/spaniard, and like 15% mestizo, yeah, an "amerimutt". I'm 50% scottish 25% english 25% german, am I a mutt? Aren't all white Americans by that metric? So what??? Are you a Christian or are you a race-first guy? Not sure why but you seem to be seething with some sort of resentment towards Nick.

Also, one can find other races attractive but not want to marry someone of another race. You aren't calling him on any inconsistency there, its not an "own". Nick's a weird eccentric genius, he has very contrarian opinions on things for sure.
Scottish/English/European/etc. would be considered white in my book. Mestizo definitely isn't. So he isn't 100% white like you are.

The point is that it's ironic for him to claim to be an unabashed anti-race mixer when 1) He is a product of race mixing, and 2) He isn't even attracted to his "own" race.

What kind of race realist would marry a woman of his own race out of sheer guilt? I would be just as weirded out if Jared Taylor came out and said black women are hotter than blondes for instance. A true race realist would probably find blondes the most attractive because their hair color is a recessive trait only found in white people. I'm not anti-race mixing, but I don't think I ever will be a race mixer because I naturally find the women of my own race to be the most attractive. I'm glad I don't have the conundrum Nick is in!

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
I also have yet to hear a good defense of AF's fetish for Pope Francis. He's the most modernist and liberal pope of our lifetime, yet they worship the guy. It's akin to saying, "Man, Mitt Romney is so based, one time he said something vaguely based so he's our guy!".

Are you a sedevecantist?

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
Scottish/English/European/etc. would be considered white in my book. Mestizo definitely isn't. So he isn't 100% white like you are.

The point is that it's ironic for him to claim to be an unabashed anti-race mixer when 1) He is a product of race mixing, and 2) He isn't even attracted to his "own" race.

What kind of race realist would marry a woman of his own race out of sheer guilt? I would be just as weirded out if Jared Taylor came out and said black women are hotter than blondes for instance. A true race realist would probably find blondes the most attractive because their hair color is a recessive trait only found in white people. I'm not anti-race mixing, but I don't think I ever will be a race mixer because I naturally find the women of my own race to be the most attractive. I'm glad I don't have the conundrum Nick is in!

It isn't ironic to be anti race-mixing while being mixed race, those are not mutually exclusive.

He is attracted to white women, he said he likes brunette italian/mediterranean women.

He has said he wants his kids to look like him, and have green eyes like him, so thats why he wouldn't marry an Asian although he is attracted to asian women.

Also, I don't think its weird for people in pro-white circles to be attracted to asian women. I disavow marrying outside ones race, but asian women do have many admirable qualities that western white women do not. They on average, are much more feminine and submissive. Although personally I do not think they are better looking.

Last edited:

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
No, I am a traditional Catholic. I believe Francis is Pope, just a modernist and someone who actually hates the Faith. But legit Pope.

Why does AF hate traditionalists? Excluding sede's from this. AF is Novus Ordo to the core. That would be my #1 issue of why I cannot support them.

I would say that AF loves traditional Catholics, and you are off-base in your claim there. Nick also is not a fan of Pope Francis' personal beliefs, but as a Catholic, he defends the leader of our Church against heretical lies against him from outside the Church, as is our duty. On Nick's stream just this past friday, a superchatter discussed the diocese of chicago restricting the Tridentine Mass, and Nick agreed that it is a terrible thing. Do you reject the Novus Ordo as valid?

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
I would say that AF loves traditional Catholics, and you are off-base in your claim there. Nick also is not a fan of Pope Francis' personal beliefs, but as a Catholic, he defends the leader of our Church against heretical lies against him from outside the Church, as is our duty. On Nick's stream just this past friday, a superchatter discussed the diocese of chicago restricting the Tridentine Mass, and Nick agreed that it is a terrible thing. Do you reject the Novus Ordo as valid?
So Nick saying some mildly critical things about Francis once in a blue moon, but only because someone brought it up, and never speaking out doesn't really give me to much interest in supporting him. All I hear is crickets when Francis does something like bring literal idols into the chapel, dress up in pagan Indian grab and grovel to liberals. When you say he defends the Pope from lies, you clearly mean he defends the Pope against traditionalists who levy valid criticism at him for his deeds and words. Francis is NEVER attacked by the Left, ever. Because he's a modernist and on their side. I will not judge, but the appearance he gives leads one to believe he is a "bare-minimum" Catholic.

To your last question, this is a topic about Nick and AF. If you want to discuss the NO then there are plenty of threads for that. But nice try deflecting away.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
So Nick saying some mildly critical things about Francis once in a blue moon, but only because someone brought it up, and never speaking out doesn't really give me to much interest in supporting him. All I hear is crickets when Francis does something like bring literal idols into the chapel, dress up in pagan Indian grab and grovel to liberals. When you say he defends the Pope from lies, you clearly mean he defends the Pope against traditionalists who levy valid criticism at him for his deeds and words. Francis is NEVER attacked by the Left, ever. Because he's a modernist and on their side. I will not judge, but the appearance he gives leads one to believe he is a "bare-minimum" Catholic.

To your last question, this is a topic about Nick and AF. If you want to discuss the NO then there are plenty of threads for that. But nice try deflecting away.

Your rash judgement and mischaracterization of Nick's position and your anger at his defence of the Pope is frankly, very un-Catholic of you. Not very "trad". Your behavior/uncharitability towards Nick, a fellow Catholic, (a "bare-minimum " who has brought hundreds to the Church, by the way) leads me to believe there are other reasons you do not like him, and you are using the "trad vs novus ordo" as a scapegoat. It is just very, very odd that as a Catholic who supposedly believes in the Papacy, your only major issue is that Nick defends the pope. I have one question:

are you a woman? Your posts are dripping with feminine energy

Last edited:

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
It's always interesting to note that those who engage in petty gossip about Nick Fuentes always seem to watch this show, which also happens to be low quality, low brow, and completely degenerate.

Literal pro-abortion stream as well. The depths supposed fellow "Christians" will go to own another Christian because they don't like his views/personality. The people they will get in bed with..... really shows the weakness of human nature.

BasedBaker

Robin
Trad Catholic
Your rash judgement and mischaracterization of Nick's position and your anger at his defence of the Pope is frankly, very un-Catholic of you. Not very "trad". Your behavior/uncharitability towards Nick, a fellow Catholic, (a "bare-minimum " who has brought hundreds to the Church, by the way) leads me to believe there are other reasons you do not like him, and you are using the "trad vs novus ordo" as a scapegoat. It is just very, very odd that as a Catholic who supposedly believes in the Papacy, your only major issue is that Nick defends the pope. I have one question:

How would you know about female energy, groypers have zero experience with women.

Look, I'm done with this silly conversation. You can support Nick all you want. That's cool dude. There are much worse people to support. Time to calm yourself down.

For me, AF has little appeal due to how weird they are. People associate with others like themselves. Aside from political views(I'm further to the right, but close enough) I literally have nothing else in common with that island of socially and aesthetically misfit toys. I do not wish them ill, but would rather see them throw away their video game machines, get married, start families and actually better their community. Not their online community.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
How would you know about female energy, groypers have zero experience with women.

Look, I'm done with this silly conversation. You can support Nick all you want. That's cool dude. There are much worse people to support. Time to calm yourself down.

For me, AF has little appeal due to how weird they are. People associate with others like themselves. Aside from political views(I'm further to the right, but close enough) I literally have nothing else in common with that island of socially and aesthetically misfit toys. I do not wish them ill, but would rather see them throw away their video game machines, get married, start families and actually better their community. Not their online community.

I'm actually married with a child, as are many other groypers.

totally a woman post. I called it. "misfit toys" "video game machines" "basedbaker" picture of cake

You hate AF because you're a woman who dislikes their take on women. You don't tag yourself as a woman because you want to participate in male discussions in male spaces. Many such cases. Ohhh so trad, so based

BerkhofBerghof

Sparrow
Protestant

Nick brought Based Alaska to the "Church", who said that God told him not to take the plea deal, but to fight the charges in court....then Baked Alaska changed God's opinion and said that God wants him to take the plea deal. Did Nick or anyone in AF disavow Baked and his blasphemy?

Nick went off one a White superchatter for spending time with his White family, saying that White families are worse than transsexuals. Groypers might say, that is ironical of Nick, but actual pro Whites like Mark Collett would never come up with a statement like that, ironic or not. Not even the greatest con Inc.ers would make a "joke" like that.

But that is a movement that pretends that Joe Kent, a White man, is the worst person on earth, but endorses Laura Loomer, an actual jewish zionist who just recently said that America should finance the Iron Dome to protect the "Americans" in Israel. Other AF associates are Jon Miller, Ali Alexander and Milo...but they call PF feds...give me a break...at least, PF does real life stuff and the guys work out.

They even celebrated when they thought that Kent lost, now they claim that the election was rigged for Kent...I never saw a "movement" with more contradictions and dishonesty than AF. Even TPUSA, although being trash, is actually more consistent than AF.

This and the Baked thing I mentioned is the reason why people say that AF is a cult. Somehow their ability to think clearly is switched off and it is sad to see. I did not say a single lie, but you will see them just thumbing the post down, probably reporting it, because reporting and flagging is an AF tactic - the Kino Casino (what ever you might think of the hosts) showed leaked private messages of Nick and other AF leaders in which they say that groypers should do such - at the same time, Nick pretends to be the greatest victim of censorship...the hypocrisy....

This is the last post I make on this topic, because I said it all in this post, which is why it got a little long.