Nick Fuentes

8ball

Pelican
Catholic
Maybe someone got them in touch and Nick really impressed Ye. If Donald Trump brings Ye and Nick on board, I am back in. I don't see Ye and Nick as fully red pilled, but they are close enough to win me back over.

Donald outsourced his foreign policy to his jew son in law, has grand children that are jewish, his idol is a degenerate jew lawyer and made his money on NYC construction real-state with jew bankers, jew lawyers and jew backing. He was and is the Zionist’s main gentile figure.

Forget about Trump on this issue, for those that still support trump, they are either ignorant, beleive there is no better option, or want to relive the nostalgia, “owning the libs” is more import than actually getting things done.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Donald outsourced his foreign policy to his jew son in law, has grand children that are jewish, his idol is a degenerate jew lawyer and made his money on NYC construction real-state with jew bankers, jew lawyers and jew backing. He was and is the Zionist’s main gentile figure.

Forget about Trump on this issue, for those that still support trump, they are either ignorant, beleive there is no better option, or want to relive the nostalgia, “owning the libs” is more import than actually getting things done.
You are 100% correct. I put no faith in Trump, but if he can give Nick Fuentes and Ye a bigger platform, then he will be of some use again. If not, then I would rather support the Democrat, because the growth the far right has seen under Biden, now false prophet Trump is out of the way, is beyond comparison.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I go online and see Kanye is hanging out with yet another one of my internet friends...

Mxpkc47.gif

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I dislike how fractured the alternative platforms are now, what with Kanye acquiring Parler and Trump over on Truth Social.

Gab is good enough.

Important thing to remember is that as Kanye continues his rabbit hole journey, he has learned and/or realized there are other people who went through the same experience of being attacked, targeted, banned, deplatformed, etc. - i.e., Alex Jones, Milo, Fuentes, Torba, and even Roosh.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Why do they feel the need to connect with compromised Trump?
If you were presented with an opportunity to ask Trump face to face in a secure location why he did not cross the rubicon or pardon the Jan 6 protestors that he could, wouldn't you? That's valuable information. Real answers to those and other questions we will likely not ever be privy to. People have to do these things in order to play the politics game.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
If you were presented with an opportunity to ask Trump face to face in a secure location why he did not cross the rubicon or pardon the Jan 6 protestors that he could, wouldn't you? That's valuable information. Real answers to those and other questions we will likely not ever be privy to. People have to do these things in order to play the politics game.
It already has a lot of people talking. Between this event (Kanye, Chappell, Nick Fuentes), Russia taking out all of Ukraine's electrical grid, and Elon allowing free speech on Twitter, it feels like heroes are rising and very good times are ahead of us. God has blessed us with this opportunity.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
View attachment 51395
Is he saying he doesn't know who Nick or Milo are? Does he not expect Kanye to travel with a posse of some sort? Would Trump's security and Trump himself allow three random men Trump knows nothing about to have dinner with him? Just doesn't add up, and is completely contradictory to Kanye's story.
And the way things are really moving, this kind of "I don't know these people and I don't agree with them" routine does nothing. It wins no one over and it only alienates more of your own base. Which is beautiful, the 2016 Trump is now too soft to win over the right wing going forward. Kanye or bust will be the mantra. The number of "boomer" or "upper middle class" conservatives is collapsing and being replaced by very angry young men.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
View attachment 51395
Is he saying he doesn't know who Nick or Milo are? Does he not expect Kanye to travel with a posse of some sort? Would Trump's security and Trump himself allow three random men Trump knows nothing about to have dinner with him? Just doesn't add up, and is completely contradictory to Kanye's story.
His security as a former president would be far less intrusive than a sitting. Kanye probably said he was bringing some of his "people", and submits names and social security numbers to Secret Service for background checks, it's not Secret Service's job to consult on PR issues. Considering the people Trump surrounded himself with in the past, it's perfectly predictable that his handlers didn't bother to vet anyone accompanying Kanye.