Nick Fuentes

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
That's possible, but seems unlikely given Event 201, Crimson Contagion, Operation Lockstep, and Agenda 2030, all of which were planned prior to the 'pandemic.' Some of these cases studies even foretold of ad poisonous vaccine.
I'm just taking it from what we know. We know there was a virus, people demanded to be allowed to stay home unless there was a vaccine. A vaccine was created way too quickly, with no long term testing, it was released onto the public and now here we are. I just think it is likely they rushed it too fast and messed it up in a hurry to keep the economy from crashing.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The SPARS document is a little behind, but it seems (especially with OmniBill here) that the injuries and deaths will be increasing.

Rememeber, Israel is largely a degenerate state anyway. It has a lot of globohomo in it, which doesn't make that much sense either if you are trying to act like the tribe wants to preserve the "entire nation" at all costs.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
The SPARS document is a little behind, but it seems (especially with OmniBill here) that the injuries and deaths will be increasing.

Rememeber, Israel is largely a degenerate state anyway. It has a lot of globohomo in it, which doesn't make that much sense either if you are trying to act like the tribe wants to preserve the "entire nation" at all costs.

This is true, but then that goes against Fuentes's thesis.

If the Jews primarily cared about their own people, at the expense of others, then why would they allow degeneracy in their own nation?

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'm just taking it from what we know. We know there was a virus, people demanded to be allowed to stay home unless there was a vaccine. A vaccine was created way too quickly, with no long term testing, it was released onto the public and now here we are. I just think it is likely they rushed it too fast and messed it up in a hurry to keep the economy from crashing.

The demand for a vaccine was in no way organic. It was driven by manufactured fear, mandates, and the threat of lockdowns.

The entire COVID 'pandemic' was one big psy-op. As @Blade Runner says, the SPARS document is yet another piece of evidence which shows this.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
The demand for a vaccine was in no way organic. It was driven by manufactured fear, mandates, and the threat of lockdowns.

The entire COVID 'pandemic' was one big psy-op. As @Blade Runner says, the SPARS document is yet another piece of evidence which shows this.
Well, lock downs mean the economy crashes, so the elites couldn't allow that forever. The vaccine was a way to get people back to work. Unfortunately for them the vaccine has backfired and now they have more problems on their hand. They want a somewhat legit system, so we stay asleep, and they are failing at that.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Well, lock downs mean the economy crashes, so the elites couldn't allow that forever. The vaccine was a way to get people back to work. Unfortunately for them the vaccine has backfired and now they have more problems on their hand. They want a somewhat legit system, so we stay asleep, and they are failing at that.
The places which pushed the vaccines the hardest also maintained lockdowns and mask mandates: think of New York, California, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Nothing really changed in that regard.

The only reason the lockdowns and mandates ended is because of the political fallout from the Trucker protests.

Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack this thread. We can continue this conversation in the DMs or on the COVID thread if you like.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
The places which pushed the vaccines the hardest also maintained lockdowns and mask mandates: think of New York, California, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Nothing really changed in that regard.

The only reason the lockdowns and mandates ended is because of the political fallout from the Trucker protests.

Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack this thread. We can continue this conversation in the DMs or on the COVID thread if you like.
I agree. I think the big issue is if the vaccine are some conspiracy or not. I would be all for them being a conspiracy to get people to poison themselves, except for the fact that Israel and other big celebrities/politicians did get it.

So, I apply occam's razor, and say "okay, the vaccine was simply rushed too fast, and it is worse than they expected, but they had to have it ASAP to get people back to work". We already have Larry Fink out there demanding people go back into the office, and how working from home is hurting the economy. The satanic elites did not like us sitting at home and not having to work or working from home.

But it is off topic, I am just giving an explanation that counters Alex Jones and unfortunately Nick either did not have in his arsenal or could not articulate.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I strongly disagree. We dont "know there was a virus" at all if by that you mean a novel virus that was the basis for an actual global emergency. There were no "novel symptoms", no novel virus was ever actually isolated and the data now clearly shows there were no surplus deaths before the the vaccine. Im not going to reprise this whole discussion of data manipulation, definition alteration etc...that horse has been beaten to a pulp. But if anyone still cares they can search the data themselves

Additionally crashing the economy wasnt an unwanted consequence. It was one of the primary purposes of the willful massive totally unnecessary overreaction and govt overreach. Thats has also been well established in numerous threads

If there's any remaining doubt about the "vaxxine" purpose(s) then I suggest reading this (posted by William Faulkner in the SADS thread)

If after reading that you think that this was just "botched because it was rushed in order to get people back to work"

"C'mon man"

Raskolnikov

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Interesting debate. I think Alex Jones won.

Nick is a good debater, but he couldn't respond to three issues:

1. Are there Jews behind the push towards trans-humanism and the NWO?

2. Why did Israel lock down and push the clot shots, if the Jews truly run the world?

3. What about Jewish doctors like Vladimir Zelenko and Simone Gold who have been ruthlessly persecuted for their COVID stance?
Nick was somewhat evasive on that topic, honestly, I think he should just have pounded on the question of Christianity and how it relates to Judaism. J-Lovers usually have a very weak doctrinal education (I don't think it's necessarily Nick's strong suit either, but he knows is way around the basics), and they tend to have to go back to some kind of loose Deism like Gavin McInnes or they have to go into weird "elder siblings in faith" or double covenant arguments. The reason those don't show up in actual debates that much is that they are very hard to defend. He also could have doubled down on the hologram thing, since AJ implied a couple of times that he is aware of the inconsistencies in the narrative.
I do feel as if Nick was pulling his punches a little bit because he looks up to Alex to a degree.
Obviously, people who know about J-history are aware that their solidarity isn't necessarily one of warmth and moral considerations, but a very cold in-group preference for gain, where the poorer and more ghettoized Jews are used as pawns for the larger schemes. The boycott of Germany back in the 30s was guaranteed to create explosive antipathy and pogroms or pogrom-like outbreaks of violence, and yet they pushed forward with it. They are not rational after all, but under a powerful spiritual delusion.
Ye answered the question of vaccinated Jews correctly when he said "because they work for the Devil", as the Devil often has bitter rewards in store for his followers. Upside, there are probably many Jews, in Israel in particular, who are developing a lot of doubts about the narratives that their cousins promote. Many of them will convert according to our prophecies, after all.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Im starting to theorize that the destruction of Israel will replace the Holohoax in the next century.

After all the Reformists / Cabal / Sabbateans / Masons (upper echelon) / etc are NOT religious in a spiritual sense. The idea of Israel "must be preserved as a fallback at all costs" is obsolete in their view.

They've won (in their view...hence the humiliation phase )and like Cortez "burning of the boats" there's no turning back. There's no need.

The destruction of Israel would be great guilt leverage for at least a century

This part is pure speculation of course but I dont believe "they" care one rat hemorrhoid about killing rank and file jooz

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I strongly disagree. We dont "know there was a virus" at all if by that you mean a novel virus that was the basis for an actual global emergency. There were no "novel symptoms", no novel virus was ever actually isolated and the data now clearly shows there were no surplus deaths before the the vaccine. Im not going to reprise this whole discussion of data manipulation, definition alteration etc...that horse has been beaten to a pulp. But if anyone still cares they can search the data themselves

Additionally crashing the economy wasnt an unwanted consequence. It was one of the primary purposes of the willful massive totally unnecessary overreaction and govt overreach. Thats has also been well established in numerous threads

If there's any remaining doubt about the "vaxxine" purpose(s) then I suggest reading this (posted by William Faulkner in the SADS thread)

If after reading that you think that this was just "botched because it was rushed in order to get people back to work"

"C'mon man"
There might be something to this.

TooFineAPoint

Pelican
Protestant
This part is pure speculation of course but I dont believe "they" care one rat hemorrhoid about killing rank and file jooz
That squares exactly with their history, yep.

And even the most fierce and loyal commander (of any stripe) is not above using a serious portion of their soldiers and followers as pure cannon fodder. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it's certainly been a thing forevermore.

GigaBITE

Woodpecker
Oriental Orthodox
I couldn't stop grinning while watching this video of former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez chiding Nick for his remarks.

If you didn't know, Sanchez had his own Nick Fuentes moment more than a decade ago. Let's have Wikipedia recount it for us:

On September 30, 2010, Sánchez was interviewed on Sirius XM's radio show Stand Up With Pete Dominick. Sánchez's interview occurred on the final day of his show in the 8 p.m. time slot, and he was reported to be angry about being replaced by CNN's new (((Parker Spitzer))) talk show[14][15] as well as occasional The Daily Show jokes[16][17][18][19] made at his expense:
It's not just the Right that does this. 'Cause I've known a lot of, you know, (((elite Northeast establishment liberals))) that may not use this as a business model, but deep down when they look at a guy like me, they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier and not the top tier. ... I had a guy who works here at CNN who's a top brass come to me one day and say,... 'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore. I really don't see you as an anchor. I see you more as a reporter. I see you more as a John Quiñones....' Did he not realize that he was telling me, 'When I see you, I think of Hispanic reporters'? 'Cause in his mind, I can't be an anchor. An anchor's what you give the high-profile White guys, you know? So he knocks me down to that and compares me to that, and it happens all the time. I think to a certain extent Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot.[14]
After Dominick questioned him, Sánchez retracted the term, "bigot," and referred to Stewart as "prejudicial" and "uninformed,"[20] but he defended feeling discriminated, saying, "He's upset that someone of my ilk is almost at his level" and that Stewart is "not just a comedian. He can make and break careers."[21] When queried on the issue of whether Stewart likewise belonged to a minority group on account of his Jewish faith, Sánchez responded:
Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What—are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?[14][15]
A day after his remarks,[22] CNN announced that Sánchez was no longer employed with the company.[14]

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I like John Doyle, haven't heard much from him in a while, but I came across his twitter sock acct the other day because he had a short video telling Nick he wasn't going to stay silent any longer while Nick continued to insult him. And just now this popped up.

Apparently John is saying that this telegram post from Nick is an instruction to publish green room video from AFPAC III of someone who is now on the outs with Nick.

berserker2001

Robin
Protestant
(Edit as I found source): Recently I saw a published study on vaccine uptake by ethnicity, and Jews had by far the lowest uptake (using that word to mean the vaccine succesfully caused spike protein interaction and antibodies to be created, not willingness to take the vaccine). Like almost a complete rejection of the vaccine by Jews compared to other races. Which might explain why Israel was so willing to ultra-vax it's population, because it didn't uptake with them anyway.... "the December 2020 study published in the journal Biochemistry and Biophysics Report. It concluded that ACE2-K26R decrease electrostatic attraction of spike proteins. These receptors are most frequently found in Ashkenazi populations. All other ACE2 variants increase electrostatic attraction of spike proteins, with South Asians and Europeans having the strongest attraction."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072#

Also, on the Quoth the Raven podcast recently (around the 26:00 mark), Dr. Peter McCullough says the MRNA vaccine and it's roll-out was based off a military biological threat program and that in 2012 DARPA announced their "Adept P3 Program" which outlined a response almost exactly as it happened in 2020. Therefore Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program was essentially political theater and opportunism, based on military technology which had been in development for at least 10 years, using Pfizer and Moderna as front companies to manufacture and distribute to the general public. The vaccine was never rushed in 9 months.

https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/

Last edited:

berserker2001

Robin
Protestant
I like John Doyle, haven't heard much from him in a while, but I came across his twitter sock acct the other day because he had a short video telling Nick he wasn't going to stay silent any longer while Nick continued to insult him. And just now this popped up.

Apparently John is saying that this telegram post from Nick is an instruction to publish green room video from AFPAC III of someone who is now on the outs with Nick.

Yeah that's a pretty bad look by Nicky, black-mailing his own base. He does a lot of things right and has that lion energy sometimes but also makes puzzling mistakes fitting of... a guy in his early 20's.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
(Edit as I found source): Recently I saw a published study on vaccine uptake by ethnicity, and Jews had by far the lowest uptake (using that word to mean the vaccine succesfully caused spike protein interaction and antibodies to be created, not willingness to take the vaccine). Like almost a complete rejection of the vaccine by Jews compared to other races. Which might explain why Israel was so willing to ultra-vax it's population, because it didn't uptake with them anyway.... "the December 2020 study published in the journal Biochemistry and Biophysics Report. It concluded that ACE2-K26R decrease electrostatic attraction of spike proteins. These receptors are most frequently found in Ashkenazi populations. All other ACE2 variants increase electrostatic attraction of spike proteins, with South Asians and Europeans having the strongest attraction."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072#

Also, on the Quoth the Raven podcast recently (around the 26:00 mark), Dr. Peter McCullough says the MRNA vaccine and it's roll-out was based off a military biological threat program and that in 2012 DARPA announced their "Adept P3 Program" which outlined a response almost exactly as it happened in 2020. Therefore Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" program was essentially political theater and opportunism, based on military technology which had been in development for at least 10 years, using Pfizer and Moderna as front companies to manufacture and distribute to the general public. The vaccine was never rushed in 9 months.

https://quoththeraven.podbean.com/
Sir, this is a Wendy's.