Nick Fuentes

The reason why the Israeli govt decided to force-vaxx their own population (large demographic of jews) coincides more with the true nature of the religion behind rabbinical judaism, which at its core is pure luciferianism, which advocates for a darwinian sort of life and death game. Varying dangerous life-threatening interloping measures are introduced into different populations, some are brought in as measures of standard (by the medical syndicate) some as choices, some as vices. The scenarios then play out so those institutionalists can see who does what, who chooses the harmful yet pleasurable (to some) vices (satanic command: do what thou wilt), who obeys (out of fear of worldly consequences vs. disobedience out of love of God). While all of the jews are on team jew, that doesn't mean they don't cheat and blackmail each other, even murder one another. They certainly have no quarrels about transgressing in the sexual realm with one another. Even if all the average jewish people took the vaccines and were unable to breed (which I do not wish for, everyone deserves to have posterity) or die suddenly (something I also do not wish because I pray for them to come to Jesus), it would not affect the jews at the top because, to them, the less eaters on the earth the better, and from the talmudic persuasion, the less jews there are, the more material and resources there are for the remaining jews, including remaining gentiles as slaves. Those who pass the tests are deemed fit to survive by the cultists who frame society by their inversion, and their offspring are ensured. Those who fail, become drug addicts, create broken homes, race-mix, die from poisonings, dwell on their ignorance, and often have no children. The ramping ups of all these measures coincides with the occult belief that many of the people alive today should not be alive due to the altruism of western civilization.

Everything being introduced is designed to take you out of the game. What is the game? Genetics, lineage, progenitors and posterities, that can survive and thrive and flourish. The very thing that Jesus did warn about yet the very thing that God created to instill a divine order to the growth of man. Stay in the game, and stay close to your Father in prayer, for He will keep you in if you do your due diligence, unless He has a higher purpose for you.

Nick is a young man, who, though brave and somewhat fearless, doesn't fully understand the social growth of relationships that happens over years, and decades, including people you work with, people you associate with, and people you have a relationship with. His piety and purity (from what he says) while noble and good for his soul, do not give him the brevity of understanding certain deeper philosophies, things that I heard about 15-20 years ago mean very different things when I hear them now. Great knowledge is tempered with wisdom, which does not come except through time, struggle, and learning hard lessons. My own sins led me back to a deeper connection to God than striving for fleshly puritanism, and from that deeper connection I was granted more wisdom in understanding the world and the things that are here on this earth with us. Learning you are wrong about something and relearning a truth. Nick will understand the backstabbing of politics the more he gets into it, and its only natural that he partakes in this whole political-theater because he believes he must run as a Republican, part of the existing establishment which is beyond corrupt to the core. We will never be truly happy with any human 100%, thats what the Savior is for. Give the kid a break, but expect to see more immature behavior as time goes on, and hope that he learns from it.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The ramping ups of all these measures coincides with the occult belief that many of the people alive today should not be alive due to the altruism of western civilization.
That's right.

I think the biggest issue around the forum is dealing with the fact that it seems pretty hard for God to "raise up" suitable wives, or that He may be indifferent to it, for now at least (at this point in the cycle). It's a struggle and a point of important prayer for all of us. Obviously, the fact that women have been attacked as the nexus of reproduction does in fact have the diabolical double whammy of preventing children for both men and women, which is such a tragedy.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
That's right.

I think the biggest issue around the forum is dealing with the fact that it seems pretty hard for God to "raise up" suitable wives, or that He may be indifferent to it, for now at least (at this point in the cycle). It's a struggle and a point of important prayer for all of us. Obviously, the fact that women have been attacked as the nexus of reproduction does in fact have the diabolical double whammy of preventing children for both men and women, which is such a tragedy.

Yes, but it's also hard for God to "remove the plank of wood" from the men's eyes while they find every spec of dust on the women.

We must turn ourselves into a masculine Godly men and put ourselves in a physical place open to meeting new people.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Yes, but it's also hard for God to "remove the plank of wood" from the men's eyes while they find every spec of dust on the women.

We must turn ourselves into a masculine Godly men and put ourselves in a physical place open to meeting new people.
Yes, that's the trick of it, indeed. One of the questions we all must ask is "Are we asking too much"?

When the critical ages are gone and the physical locations are (typically) overseas, it's a tough sell to claim that a man may not be Godly or masculine if things don't work out for him - as is your suggestion. The last 30-40 years have been shouting "man up" from the rooftops, and that hasn't worked out too well. Has it?

Now, don't get me wrong, the issue is less that "suitable wives" aren't around. It's suitable wives who aren't old or obese, quite frankly. Throw the fact that one might be orthodox in that equation and boy oh boy do we have a probability problem. Even if you are a 1%er

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
If you think about it, by the way, the point I just made is the reason why the original forum started, and the new forum was created - both.

I think that's the essence yes, born from the fear of rejection by women.

Making women our God. Now the fear just takes a different form; Not being able to find a good faithful wife.

Still the fear that no woman will want to follow me on my path. A woman to accept me and follow in my steps.

I believe when we live in truth. Speak truth. It will also influence our human relationships.

I think I can only ask God to free me of this fear and choose him above a non specific woman.

Because logically it the argument is false. Half the population is female. Half of them are liberally ruined. But many many are not.

Not all women crave to have blue hair, piercings tattoos and immigrant one night stands.

God's love is universal. Only truth will set them free as well.

What for me is hard is to change my manners. I have always been flirty cheeky. Playing the game. Showing off. While looking humble.

How can I relate to women in a non sexual flirty way?

I think that's a path. For the current moment I prefer to talk to men mostly.

But I do quite some activities in the parish and outside of it.

To be honest it is quite a relieve to not be always focused on impressing women. And subsequently I noticed I get less attention as well. Which I need to get used too.

Don't make women your God. God will provide all we need.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Because logically it the argument is false. Half the population is female. Half of them are liberally ruined. But many many are not.
The question isn't diametric. The question is, "What should a man expect, or what should a man get, for commitment?" One could argue that any given internet jockey just has too high of expectations. It might be so, but clearly, it is situational. Some should have higher expectations than others, and then you still have to have women with suitable characteristics. Enough have suitable personality, I would guess, but since that's not actually all that hard to acquire or have naturally, I'd guess the reason men are so disenchanted or feel locked out is the youth part, which goes along directly and early in life with not being a fatty. It really all boils down to the youth and obesity/chubby issue. Why am I so sure about this? Previous generations (our parents) were fixated on being skinny, in fact. Like 100-120 lbs maximum. Men know that women's looks aren't going to last. So the last thing you want to do, if you want pairings to happen, is to take away youth and thinness from men. Death blow.

When you've done it all, I think the point is that you move to the new phase, which actually enhances (on average) your new life and direction of your family, hopefully to God. Can it become an idol? Of course. But for most I'd argue that settling into a family makes you work for them, raise the kids, direct them to follow the Lord, and you don't do individual-atomized stuff anymore, because you have a setup that is more defined. I'm just saying, I don't think it tends to ever be anything other than just following the patterns of life and a new stage of life, that of family. The modern day and pro-feminist movements, and law, have all but ruined this.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Why am I so sure about this? Previous generations (our parents) were fixated on being skinny, in fact. Like 100-120 lbs maximum. Men know that women's looks aren't going to last.
To be honest, I think this is wrong.

I think the opposite is true, they just didn't have access to intense high caloric food. And they were not living a sedentary life.
I can not remember my mom or anyone in my family obsessed about weight or looks. (while most were fit)

I think that's of this time. With the gym as a sign of the time. (back in the 90s people just did social sports; football, tennis)

Being fat though is a sign though of inflammation I think largely reflecting from the poison we eat or underlying diseases we have.

So I agree, eat well, this goes for men and women. Learn to eat well.

I have to give it to you fatness (in most cases) is a sign of sin, so logically men stay away from that.

A blue haired pierced fat woman is sinful hence we stay away.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Define "fixated" however you like, but I know the way they talk about things, staying thin was a primary objective. That it was harder or not is immaterial. Women these days, even if it is harder theoretically to be thinner, just don't care. They're lazy, and that's saying a lot because in general women are lazy. All people are, but men typically don't have the luxury to be lazy in the same fashion - that's my point. And if they are, they are instantly relegated to being beyond garbage.

It is true, if it must be said, that the circumstances that surround women in all ways in the modern society, do not help them, one bit. Of course, that's the plan, as cubicle-booze-medications/OCPs-stress, etc. all go against being a good partner and putting a priority on starting a family, earlier in life especially.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
So the internet drama between John Doyle and Nick Fuentes continues and increases despite their both being Catholics, within a year or two in age, and having the same political beliefs and desires for society.

In response to Fuentes' comments, Doyle was posting under his Twitter sock acct for the past couple of weeks snarky clips and quips from Fuentes, then Doyle's old account was unbanned, while Fuentes' is still locked, and Fuentes spoke about Doyle on his stream last night according to this acct; I don't watch his streams nowadays.

Full 8 minutes

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Fuentes said he never really like Doyle and is glad he doesn't have to pretend any longer. I guess that's not too unusual for politics, but it's also what he said about Patrick Casey and Jaden McNeil.

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
The possible rise of the INCEL left-wing, which ties in nicely with what's already known about left-wing ideology, psychology, inferiority complex, and narcissism.

Prof. Edward Dutton: The Jolly Heretic

William Costello Tells Us of the Psychology of Incels​

https://odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/...f-Incels:c?r=55dZCPEp7HR7DaWRRqo7TnjrmWbSzBVD

View attachment 53578
Most incels are degenerate heathens anyway, so that's not really surprising. The fact that they put sex in such a high pedestal is the thing that gets me. It's not about that they can't have a family or something like that, or that they're lonely (well, it kinda is, but not entirely and the main focus seems to be on sex/fornication). You almost never see Christians or Christianity in incel forums like /r9k/ or incels.cucks, just degeneracy. I'm probably on the "incel spectrum" as well because I'm a sperg and I already refused to date a mentally ill atheist woman, but I don't condone the incel stuff and its community. I also never identify as an incel because of basically all I said here.
Don't think this has much to do with Fuentes though. He's pretty cool by me and calls himself an incel.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Most incels are degenerate heathens anyway, so that's not really surprising. The fact that they put sex in such a high pedestal is the thing that gets me. It's not about that they can't have a family or something like that, or that they're lonely (well, it kinda is, but not entirely and the main focus seems to be on sex/fornication). You almost never see Christians or Christianity in incel forums like /r9k/ or incels.cucks, just degeneracy. I'm probably on the "incel spectrum" as well because I'm a sperg and I already refused to date a mentally ill atheist woman, but I don't condone the incel stuff and its community. I also never identify as an incel because of basically all I said here.
Don't think this has much to do with Fuentes though. He's pretty cool by me and calls himself an incel.
I've noticed the zoomer conservatives have co-opted the word incel. You described the traditional definition of the word but I've noticed that it's taken on a slightly different meaning now. The young zoomer right wingers have adopted the word to mean "not enabling women" in a roundabout way.

Left wingers always used the word as an insult so these kids basically took the word and made it their own.

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
I've noticed the zoomer conservatives have co-opted the word incel. You described the traditional definition of the word but I've noticed that it's taken on a slightly different meaning now. The young zoomer right wingers have adopted the word to mean "not enabling women" in a roundabout way.
It has a lot of different meanings from many different people. But the key thing with all of them is that they don't have sex or gf, or can't have one due to looks or psychological stuff. The attribution to it being mysogynistic is because most incels really hate women, so it was bound to happen. I don't really get the young zoomer right winger thing though, even being one.
Left wingers love to dehumanize and belittle conservatives or even white people who aren't as lefty as they are, and the incel thing is to belittle about supposed insecurity over being lonely or not having sex (see: lefties and trannies telling people to "have sex"). Doesn't help with the fame of the word being thrown around mainstream media and all that garbage.

pureblood

Robin
Orthodox
What I find interesting about this phenomenon, right vs left incel, is the term was primarily used by those who blame their inceldom on bad genes, being ugly or disabled or a deformity. However, the right incel is more aligned with remaining a virgin, virtues and Christian identity. However, the term incel is a sex description of an involuntary personality trait. So, is this phenomenon a direct result of runaway hypergamy among women? Or is this a result of an excess of men losing a sense of belonging, identity, and rejecting the current pool of women?