Nick Fuentes

stugatz

Pelican
I like that he’s talking about this, & going so far as to de facto defend the Palestinians, who aren’t exactly the most sympathetic.

Did anyone else notice, that he said the same blasphemous nonsense, that Owen Benjamin says: "At least in islam Jesus is a prophet" - Like Owen Benjamin, Brandon Tatum and Bryson Gray, Nick Fuentes does not understand that the Trinity is the foundation of the Christian faith and that there is no Incarnation, Crucifixion and Resurrection in islam and that any cult denying the Trinity or any of these basic doctrines, divine truths, is satanism. I heard him before saying things, that make me think, he believes that there is the God-Father and then there is the created Son and some cosmic force (Holy Spirit).

Owen denies the Trinity; Nick was using “at least He’s a prophet in Islam” only to contrast that idea with how the Talmud describes Jesus, because Barnes kept drawing attention to the threat of “Islamofascism” without regard to any threat from the other group.
Using such a comparison just proves, that Nick does not believe in the Trinity and Deity of Christ - not saying that he is a willful heretic, he just does not care. If you really believe in the Triune God and you truly love Him, you will never say "sure, they deny the Deity of Christ and hate the Triune God and don't believe that Christ died for our sins...BUT compared to the small hats..." You never give any respect, whatsoever, to satanism; denying the Trinity, the Deity of Christ, the Incarnation, the Crucifixion and Resurrection = satanism. And on top of that, such comments are a slap in the face to our Christian brethren in Egypt, Pakistan, Nigeria and so on. But as soon as people like someone - the same with Owen Benjamin - people will make excuses for their blasphemous attitudes and statements. And there is no islamofascism, it is just islam; they persecute the Church for 1400 years, that is not anything new as Barnes seems to think.

Another thing is saying things like "islam is right about women" - polygamy? sex slavery? and it gets worse, according to quran and hadiths, a man can marry and then penetrate a female infant. In the quran, there is a ruling for divorcing infant girls. You have these uneducated Christians making blasphemous statements without even knowing it, thinking, it's just a joke. Christians must be educated about their own faith and the sneaky tactics of the enemies of God. The Church Fathers would have slapped Nick Fuentes in the face as St. Nicholas did with Arius.
God won't be mocked, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
I like Nick Fuentes, but like most Christians he seems to lack basic knowledge in theology and about the enemies of Christendom.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Using such a comparison just proves, that Nick does not believe in the Trinity and Deity of Christ - not saying that he is a willful heretic, he just does not care. If you really believe in the Triune God and you truly love Him, you will never say "sure, they deny the Deity of Christ and hate the Triune God and don't believe that Christ died for our sins...BUT compared to the small hats..." You never give any respect, whatsoever, to satanism; denying the Trinity, the Deity of Christ, the Incarnation, the Crucifixion and Resurrection = satanism. And on top of that, such comments are a slap in the face to our Christian brethren in Egypt, Pakistan, Nigeria and so on. But as soon as people like someone - the same with Owen Benjamin - people will make excuses for their blasphemous attitudes and statements. And there is no islamofascism, it is just islam; they persecute the Church for 1400 years, that is not anything new as Barnes seems to think.

Another thing is saying things like "islam is right about women" - polygamy? sex slavery? and it gets worse, according to quran and hadiths, a man can marry and then penetrate a female infant. In the quran, there is a ruling for divorcing infant girls. You have these uneducated Christians making blasphemous statements without even knowing it, thinking, it's just a joke. Christians must be educated about their own faith and the sneaky tactics of the enemies of God. The Church Fathers would have slapped Nick Fuentes in the face as St. Nicholas did with Arius.
God won't be mocked, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
I like Nick Fuentes, but like most Christians he seems to lack basic knowledge in theology and about the enemies of Christendom.

I am reading your post about all the errors of islam. What do you say about judaism? Both are enemies of the Church. Either we say nothing more or we do a deep dive on the errors of both.

Nick is coming at this from a pragmatic geo political perspective. Islam doesn't have influence in our media, corporations, non profit organizations. Nick also took this approach, isn't he correct? As both are evil, lets take a look at which evil has the influence.

He also does explicitly say that the Kingdom of Jersusalem is the preference. This is the traditional Catholic position.

I applaud Nick Fuentes in:
(1) getting this debate on infowars
(2)having the courage to put himself out there
(3) Making his points well and likely winning the debate.

The disadvantage of the zionist or neo conservative is that their points are so well known by our side, that the key is to bring the Truth to the people and keep explaining the counterpoints. Nick did very well at this, I bet there were many people tuning in to infowars who hadn't really thought of these things, and now just want USA to cut the chord on foreign aid and get out of the region.

The irony is that neo cons will bring up how terrible the crusades were, then why are they there now? Add to that they aren't there to convert or take it for themselves, so they are just in the middle of an endless conflict.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The debate was excellent. Fuentes solidly presented the facts.

I was surprised that Barnes did so poorly, whom I usually am a huge fan of. He's just not correct on this issue.
The Israeli position is indefensible. All you need is to have a debate with a competent person who is actually willing to say the truth and the anti-Israel position will win. That is why jews never want to have this debate.

Nobody needs to watch the entire debate. This compilation of the best bits is enough, and should be shared:

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The Israeli position is indefensible. All you need is to have a debate with a competent person who is actually willing to say the truth and the anti-Israel position will win. That is why jews never want to have this debate.

Nobody needs to watch the entire debate. This compilation of the best bits is enough, and should be shared:

Thanks for sharing that. Alex seemed to be getting uncomfortable.

I can't take anyone who says "Islamofascism" seriously. That's defining Islam in a way that also ostensibly attacks the right wing by invoking an image of the usual left wing bogeymen, Hitler and Mussolini. Just a ridiculous connection. Might as well be saying something like "Sinofascism" to describe the nationalist tendencies of China or "Protestantocapitalism" to describe the Protestant work ethic.

stugatz

Pelican
I feel the need to say here though that I have a lot of contempt for the Palestinians. Their inability to deal with Israel like well-adjusted people led to them destabilizing and almost completely ruining Lebanon. (If someone knows about that war more than me, feel free to correct me...as far as I know, the factional violence was almost completely started by the PLO.)

They almost succeeded in starting a conflict in Jordan, too, and aren’t exactly seen positively in the countries they have refugee communities in (Egypt, Syria, probably quite a few others).

Someone please tell me if I am falling for a bunch of boomercringe Israeli propaganda. It would definitely be a PR victory for them if I disliked their main enemy as much as they did. (This is probably just a case of this happening in real life, where there is no easy to define bad guy in this conflict...just various shades of gray.)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. Alex seemed to be getting uncomfortable.

I can't take anyone who says "Islamofascism" seriously. That's defining Islam in a way that also ostensibly attacks the right wing by invoking an image of the usual left wing bogeymen, Hitler and Mussolini. Just a ridiculous connection. Might as well be saying something like "Sinofascism" to describe the nationalist tendencies of China or "Protestantocapitalism" to describe the Protestant work ethic.

The dinosaur Zio-Con is being ratioed on twitter. Great to see, so many young people waking up.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
The dinosaur Zio-Con is being ratioed on twitter. Great to see, so many young people waking up.

Yeah I am really shocked Barnes acted this way. He's been pretty on point with a majority of his commentary and discourse. This was pretty poor form.

I really dont think this is his strong suit to begin with... his political commentary on constitutional issues/polling, and pointing out bad trump picks was on point over the last several months.... weird to see him so incoherently defend his positions here and become a zio-puppet.

Neither Palestinians nor Israilis seem to be the good guys here. You can argue from either side's point of view why they are acting in their own interests... but at the end of the day, we are getting ZERO leverage over Israel, so how / why do we need to support them having an Ethnostate when we here in America are barred from doing so?

Makes no sense to me.

As far as Alex Jones and team on Israel, if anyone is really interested, check out either Ryan Dawson (leading expert on 9/11) or Adam Green (Know More News). They both go into great detail on Alex Jones/Infowars and their hypocritical stance on Israel.

Doing so will allow you to realize just what a tightrope Nick had to walk on their platform and what an excellent and needed eye opening job that he performed.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
I feel the need to say here though that I have a lot of contempt for the Palestinians. Their inability to deal with Israel like well-adjusted people led to them destabilizing and almost completely ruining Lebanon. (If someone knows about that war more than me, feel free to correct me...as far as I know, the factional violence was almost completely started by the PLO.)

They almost succeeded in starting a conflict in Jordan, too, and aren’t exactly seen positively in the countries they have refugee communities in (Egypt, Syria, probably quite a few others).

Someone please tell me if I am falling for a bunch of boomercringe Israeli propaganda. It would definitely be a PR victory for them if I disliked their main enemy as much as they did. (This is probably just a case of this happening in real life, where there is no easy to define bad guy in this conflict...just various shades of gray.)

We can't deal with 1% jews in our society, imagine having 50%.

They might not be viewed in high regard around the middle east, but is saudi arabia? Is Iran? There is divisiveness all over the place.

It's sad what happened to Lebanon, I'm sure Israel had a hand in the destabilization too. Also, conflicts like this tend to spread like an infection.

The palestinians are resilient, I am not all for them but their cause is legitimate - to stay in their homes! To not have their neighbourhoods bulldozed over.

I can't speak to their intelligence or tactics, but not sure why the contempt. They are opressed people having their homes taken away. Granted it's all their fault, they shouldn't have let them in in the first place. Lesson for the West, even though it's a little late.

I am reading your post about all the errors of islam. What do you say about judaism? Both are enemies of the Church. Either we say nothing more or we do a deep dive on the errors of both.
I wrote: "denying the Trinity, the Deity of Christ, the Incarnation, the Crucifixion and Resurrection = satanism." This obviously includes judaism (or what the rabbis call judaism nowadays, because David and Moses knew the Triune God).

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
f someone knows about that war more than me, feel free to correct me...as far as I know, the factional violence was almost completely started by the PLO.

Someone please tell me if I am falling for a bunch of boomercringe Israeli propaganda.

Not an expert, but I always heard that the Lebanon situation was caused by Israel kicking out Palestinians, into Lebanon and destabilisting that country. The very steep decrease in Christians (and Jews outside of Israel) in The Middle East began with the creation of Israel. I often hear Shaprio talk about the fleeing of the Jews to Israel. Nothing on Christians. Or that the whole thing was kicked into play by his team. If it wasn't for their scheming, I wouldn't begrudge them a homeland. They lived there for a long time and the general regions has seen centuries of the growth of one group and the decline of all others. But since they are so feverish to destroy any other people they come across, they are reaping what they have sown. Their relation with the left is interesting. Every year the left is becoming more hostile to them and luckily conservatives seem to be seeing the truth. It's not even a one-sided relationship. They take pleasure in abusing those who grovel to them. They would be in a far better position long-term if they accepted being a minor, junior ally. Who know what dives their behaviour.

I am no fan of the Palestine First crowd, having stock who used to live among them as dhimmis. From time to time I see posts that certain groups are allies. Very hard to see that from history or the present, which was a very one way street concerning Sunnis and Christians. Iran has taken in three large waves of Christian refugees from Sunni genocides and purges and they have lived without any considerable molestation to this day. Iran is the most natural ally in the region, from a Christian perspective.

nicki-boi.jpg

stugatz

Pelican
I can't speak to their intelligence or tactics, but not sure why the contempt. They are opressed people having their homes taken away. Granted it's all their fault, they shouldn't have let them in in the first place. Lesson for the West, even though it's a little late.
My contempt comes from the fact that we have many stateless people worldwide that don’t seem to be nearly as much of a problem regarding terrorism & violent behavior. They have adapted to their situation and have become citizens where they are. The Yazidis, the Assyrians, the Circassians, the Druze (if they even count). Although there’s another list of stateless people that are often complained about - the Gypsies/Roma, the Kurds, the Basque, the Chechnyans...and pre-1948, the Jews. I guess you could count African-Americans stateless people to a degree, too.

I am thinking out loud as I post this. I am not sure if the Palestinians are a particularly bad example of troublemaking stateless people, or if they’re average. With them, I just see a repetitive pattern where they keep going in circles...attack Israel in a terrorist fashion, get attacked back ten times worse, complain to the world about how civilian areas were attacked (even though their paramilitary intentionally hides in civilian neighborhoods), then repeat the process five years later.

Your conclusion is fallacious. One can say "At least the Muslims believe Jesus is a prophet" and still be a Christian who believes in the Trinity.
But he said it in defense of islam. The islamic isa is a blasphemy. And from things i heard before from Nick Fuentes, i honestly think, he has no interest in theology. And he personally knows Bryson Gray, who like Brandon Tatum outright denies the Trinity. Anthony Rogers tried to reach out to them and explain the Trinity to them...these people hate the Triune God (not Nick, he is just clueless). It makes me sad, that there are so many Christians who have no clue about the fundamental doctrines and can't defend the faith. The Churches just fail them.