Nick Fuentes

stugatz

Pelican
But he said it in defense of islam. The islamic isa is a blasphemy. And from things i heard before from Nick Fuentes, i honestly think, he has no interest in theology. And he personally knows Bryson Gray, who like Brandon Tatum outright denies the Trinity. Anthony Rogers tried to reach out to them and explain the Trinity to them...these people hate the Triune God (not Nick, he is just clueless). It makes me sad, that there are so many Christians who have no clue about the fundamental doctrines and can't defend the faith. The Churches just fail them.
Islam may be blasphemy, but I think Fuentes is saying that Muslim hatred for Christians and the West is mostly just political and not inherent.

I agree with him to a good degree here, but I think he’s being a little naive...historically Muslims didn’t exactly leave Christians alone, they frequently conquered them and made them their subjects.

I also think he’s overstating how many Jews have a virulent hatred for Jesus and Christians. Are *all* of them like that - is it a default of the faith, or is it just super hardline nationalist Jews?

I still like him and his show, but he slips into edgy 8chan commentary a lot, where the small hat tribe did everything to engineer the fall of the West. For someone as smart as him, it’s a bad look...and makes me wonder if he mainly views his Catholicism as a political organizing tool.

Islam may be blasphemy, but I think Fuentes is saying that Muslim hatred for Christians and the West is mostly just political and not inherent.

I agree with him to a good degree here, but I think he’s being a little naive...historically Muslims didn’t exactly leave Christians alone, they frequently conquered them and made them their subjects.

I also think he’s overstating how many Jews have a virulent hatred for Jesus and Christians. Are *all* of them like that - is it a default of the faith, or is it just super hardline nationalist Jews?
Talmudic jews hate Christ (and of course the atheist jews). The quran calls Christans the worst of creatures and we, the children of God, are second class human beings to them, dhimmis, who must pay protection money. And the muslims are indeed a bigger problem than the funny curls, because they are way more and imperialistic. The persecution of Christians by muslims is not just something historical. At the moment they slaughter Christians in Kaduna state and other parts of Nigeria and Africa. In Pakistan and Egypt muslims kidnap Christian girls all the time and force them into islamic marriages and the police and the courts in these countries, which get a lot of money from Western nations, side with the muslim kidnappers. And all of that is integral to islam and not anything new. Read The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS by Robert Spencer. Fuentes and others seem to be blind to that - how often do your hear them speaking about the persecuted Church? Matthew 7:21-23, 1 Corinthians 4

stugatz

Pelican
I actually met Robert Spencer some years ago and have been meaning to read that book. Thanks for the post, it’s food for thought.

I actually met Robert Spencer some years ago and have been meaning to read that book. Thanks for the post, it’s food for thought.
And Robert Spencer, that lion of Christendom, gets hate from many Christians for being an islamophob - sad state of affairs. You probably know David Wood, other good channels on youtube are Shamounian and Anthony Rogers and CIRA International and Bob the Builder from Soco Films.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Can it be that both are the case? Muslims are not our friend and that Jews are not our friend either?

Can it be that a fanatical religion practiced by people with IQ's capping out around 85 are prone to violent behavior to include blowing themselves up, yet are armed by the very governments they hate (in an effort for those governments to use these aggressive actions to force the need for stabilization through global order/military control and instituting economic hegemony over those new lands?)

Can it also be that the Jews also believe that Chutzpah and Tikun Olam mandates them to create a Davidian type empire over the middle east?

Can it be that there are countries like Syria that have a large Christian presence are on one side opposing Israel and yet countries like Saudi Arabia can be on the same side as Israel?

There are not really any "good guys" here. Everyone is acting in their own self interest.

I agree that we should not be funding any of these countries.

Israel has plenty of smart people. Figure it out.

Palestine has plenty of people who can fight for themselves.

Lets let them fight it out on their own.

There is no great peace solution for any of these countries. We may provide stability only to have instability later.

To me it is just like Libya. I saw ISIS try to set up camp there in Sirte (or Surt/Sirt/Syrte ect...) following Ghadaffi's death by broomstick rape thanks to France and the other NATO countries... meanwhile, there were children being blown up by their own mothers while their fathers hid in tunnels. We serviced the ISIS folks there (blew up some universities/infrastructure/tourist beach houses in the process) and now there is an more fighting there between rival factions 5 years later. When I was involved we had Russian force (who acts just like a military empire like the US, just doesn't have the logistics and world reserve currency to be as successful) backing one side, a US force backing one side and both fighting together against ISIS. Now we just have rival factions in the same gov fighting a civil war over the area.

Many of these people are savages who are tribal in nature. There is never going to be a peaceful solution.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
My contempt comes from the fact that we have many stateless people worldwide that don’t seem to be nearly as much of a problem regarding terrorism & violent behavior. They have adapted to their situation and have become citizens where they are. The Yazidis, the Assyrians, the Circassians, the Druze (if they even count). Although there’s another list of stateless people that are often complained about - the Gypsies/Roma, the Kurds, the Basque, the Chechnyans...and pre-1948, the Jews. I guess you could count African-Americans stateless people to a degree, too.

I am thinking out loud as I post this. I am not sure if the Palestinians are a particularly bad example of troublemaking stateless people, or if they’re average. With them, I just see a repetitive pattern where they keep going in circles...attack Israel in a terrorist fashion, get attacked back ten times worse, complain to the world about how civilian areas were attacked (even though their paramilitary intentionally hides in civilian neighborhoods), then repeat the process five years later.
So the Palestinian people, who are under occupation, are not handling their occupation in a way you like. Therefore you have contempt for them?

They are being troublemakers? And complain when civilian areas are attacked? They don't have a state, where are they supposed to put their so-called "paramilitary forces"?

I have a friend who spent a year over there. Israelis can prevent a Palestinian from attending work, or seeing their family, or going to the doctor, any day they want, for no reason. It's far worse than we ever treated black people in America (meanwhile, I'm scratching my head as you compare the good "mostly peaceful" behavior of our blacks to the behavior of the occupied Palestinians).

Either visit yourself, try to find a fair documentary at the very least, or just stay out of it. I don't expect Palestinians to have an opinion on American social or political order.

Gaza Fights for Freedom may be a start. (I haven't seen, but it is supported by the few journalists I respect).

When you look at the context of who the audience was for that debate I thought Fuentes was very strategic. Even though InfoWars isn't mainstream their base is much closer to normie conservatives than anyone on this board.
Having a discussion on this topic is mainstream. How cool would it be, if you would have a politician with the goal to destroy both sides in this conflict, just because both of them suck, which they do..."Sir, what do you think about israel-palestine?" - "I'm gonna kill of them."
That entire anti-zionist narrative is as mainstream as the pro-zionist narrative. It is mainstream to whine about the rothschilds and the uss liberty. I suggest regarding israel-palestine hateful indifference for both of them.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Hatred would be a strong word to describe the feelings a lot of Jews have towards Christianity since it gives the impression they are constantly seething over the faith, but as someone who grew up around a lot of Jews I would say there's a definite antipathy towards Christianity from Jews that I don't really see them hurl towards other religions. Most of these Jews don't believe in the tenants of their faith even if they might still practice some of the rituals of it just for the sake of keeping tradition so I wouldn't say it's based on any sort of theological reason. The average Jew doesn't believe in God but he will sure as hell affirm that Jesus is most definitely not the the Son of the God that they don't believe in.

Two examples I can think of the top of my head are from my college years. I have a Jewish roommate who was vehemently anti-religion. However, the vast majority of his venom was directed towards Christianity. He didn't seem to have the same hatred for Islam and he actually still would defend Judaism despite doing everything he could to avoid going to a synagogue when his parents would try him to go for the Jewish high holidays. One time I asked him directly why he never attacked his birth religion in the same he did Christianity even when a lot of the elements he hates about Christianity stems from Judaism and his answer was simply that he has family and friends who are Jewish and he felt like he had to defend them. Seems like his Christian friends weren't being extended the same courtesy

The other guy I knew was a Jew that was also an open atheist but he was still involved with the Hillel organization on campus and would keep kosher during certain holidays. He also a major Zionist and would post on social media a lot of the standard neo-con defenses of Israel such as about Hamas using children and civilians as human shields. He would do all of this despite being a super progressive liberal. Dubya Bush was as the towards the end of his term when I first met this guy and of course he absolutely despised him and also the evangelicals that were his support base. He wasn't as anti-religion as the other guy but he would still throw some barbs towards it and pretty much all of it was directed towards Christianity. The faith he would semi-practice but didn't believe in would stand unsullied. I never heard him criticize Islam either even though it was Muslims that were actively attacking Israel - and of course the evangelical Christians that would defend Israel never got any love from him. I have been peeping at his social media recently to see if he has commented on any of the recent incidents of Jews being attacked by pro-Palestine Arabs in the US. He has posted his concerns but he has noticeably refrained from linking it to Islam or religion - whereas I've seen him post plenty of time about "Christian nationalist/fascists".

I also recall another incident where I was sitting at Starbucks and these two ladies came in at sat near by towards me. They had just come from a yoga class and were both into a lot of New Age spiritual woo. One of them was a Jew and she talked about all the different religions that she's explored and immersed herself in. When it came to her time exploring Christianity with some Christian woman she knew, she talked about how she felt more misgiving about it then when she was investigating other religions since she felt like she was betraying her ancestors by looking into Christianity. Practicing other faiths such as Buddhism or Hinduism which is completely different at it's core from Judaism apparently wasn't a "betrayal" to her Jewish ancestors but practicing a faith that directly came from the religion of her ancestors is.

Athanasius

Pelican
1622073138213.png

This is a false dichotomy. Both parties are correct. Muslims are the main persecutors of Christians worldwide (there are 125x - 150x more Muslims than Jews on the planet). Elite Jews are wealthy and a far worse influence in the west. The persecution they fund and support tends to be more nuanced-- censorship, open borders, promotion of degeneracy, hate crime laws, etc.

When someone on the right goes on about islamofascism to someone else on the right, you have to ask what bloc on the right believes Islam is harmless or that what America needs is a Muslim influx? It seems like Conservative Inc style pandering. There are a ton of people on the right, though, who don't understand long-standing Jewish hostility to Christianity and how that has played out via NGOs, open borders, and the things Torba mentions. Fuentes is I think trying to wake these people up to reality. The actions of those who rejected the chief cornerstone 2,000 years ago and those today who continue to do so aren't so dissimilar.

There's a way to be balanced about the topic. The church has been balanced about it for much of its history. Balanced doesn't mean doing nothing, pretending the real issue is Democrats, tone policing, or otherwise wondering darkly if those who criticize Jews support a virtual Holocaust. It means acting to protect the interests of one's church / nation (stopping the subversion) while also practicing Christian charity toward the Jews.

Last edited:

Zep

Pelican

I still like him and his show, but he slips into edgy 8chan commentary a lot, where the small hat tribe did everything to engineer the fall of the West. For someone as smart as him, it’s a bad look...and makes me wonder if he mainly views his Catholicism as a political organizing tool.

It's the Hardline Nationalist Jews, and it matters A. LOT. I've lived amongst Jewish people, they have nothing to do with these psychopaths at the top. I like my Jewish friends, they know nothing of this b.s. at the top. Let's use discernment, and keep our focus correct. Thank-you.

stugatz

Pelican
So the Palestinian people, who are under occupation, are not handling their occupation in a way you like. Therefore you have contempt for them?

They are being troublemakers? And complain when civilian areas are attacked? They don't have a state, where are they supposed to put their so-called "paramilitary forces"?
Well, on the Israeli side of it, where are they supposed to fire their rockets to stop the incoming attacks? Do they just shrug their shoulders and allow the population to be at risk of getting on the wrong side of an RPG?

My main reason that I don't like the Palestinians is because the only way they can fight is by intentionally targeting civilians and innocent people (Munich massacre, Achille Lauro hijacking, etc.). I understand they don't have a military and you have to use whatever leverage you have, but I chafe when I hear stories about old women or children getting stabbed in the head by agitators in settlement areas.

(I do have my own mixed feelings here - the settlements are a huge provocation, and Israel is horrible for letting them happen. I also know that I can't talk too much smack about targeting civilians, as the United States did plenty of that in the Civil War and WWII. I still don't like it when it's used as a common tactic, though, and can't see anyone doing so as sympathetic.)

I also really have a hard time being coherent on this subject, as I think that Israel has no real rights to this land. They lost it in the 100s AD, that was nearly 2000 years before the creation of the modern state of Israel (and THAT was created through overt political pressure and terrorism). However, since they exist, and they've existed for nearly 100 years at this point...I look at it as a foregone conclusion.
I have a friend who spent a year over there. Israelis can prevent a Palestinian from attending work, or seeing their family, or going to the doctor, any day they want, for no reason. It's far worse than we ever treated black people in America (meanwhile, I'm scratching my head as you compare the good "mostly peaceful" behavior of our blacks to the behavior of the occupied Palestinians).
Oh, I admit that wasn't the best comparison - I just think that African-Americans could be described as stateless people, since they never really assimilated, and as a result I don't really consider them Americans. (They're not really Africans either - I can tell you that some black peers of mine were looked at with contempt when they met Africans in their travels abroad.) What's happening in Israel is de facto apartheid.
Either visit yourself, try to find a fair documentary at the very least, or just stay out of it. I don't expect Palestinians to have an opinion on American social or political order.

Gaza Fights for Freedom may be a start. (I haven't seen, but it is supported by the few journalists I respect).
I ought to visit there, to be honest, I've always wanted to. I'll check out the documentary.

(Thank you for engaging me on this. You're talking to a recovering Israel fanboy, and living in the Middle East cured me of that, at least. I just tend to see either two sides portrayed - the neocon "Israel can never do any wrong, and you're an anti-Semite for thinking so" side, and the "Palestinians are oppressed angels that can never do any wrong" side.)

The boogeyman, that spooky variable - the distracting mind control:

I don't know, if the jews control everything, but i know for a fact, that they control andrew torba and nick fuentes, who are more obsessed with zionism than master-hat herzl was. The boogeyman - who can be everybody and everything - is distracting mind control. For black people the boogeyman is white supremacy and so on, for torba and fuentes it is zionism, the rothschilds and for the boomers it is anti-semitism. And all of them say: "In my case it is not a "boogeyman", in my case it is all real..."
They all are clowns non-stop rubbing their nose, wondering why it is red - just take it off.
And anybody, who ever supported Trump (= Operation Warpspeed, taking a dump on Ashli Babbitt's grave), should ask himself: "If even that guy could fool me..." And he fooled all of us.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The boogeyman, that spooky variable - the distracting mind control:

I don't know, if the jews control everything, but i know for a fact, that they control andrew torba and nick fuentes, who are more obsessed with zionism than master-hat herzl was. The boogeyman - who can be everybody and everything - is distracting mind control. For black people the boogeyman is white supremacy and so on, for torba and fuentes it is zionism, the rothschilds and for the boomers it is anti-semitism. And all of them say: "In my case it is not a "boogeyman", in my case it is all real..."
They all are clowns non-stop rubbing their nose, wondering why it is red - just take it off.
And anybody, who ever supported Trump (= Operation Warpspeed, taking a dump on Ashli Babbitt's grave), should ask himself: "If even that guy could fool me..." And he fooled all of us.
Relax.
1622116299841.png

Daniel, how does it make me non-relaxed, just because i criticize torba and fuentes, because they fall victim to the same mind control as robert barnes and blm-supporters do? If they would have a clue and instinct, they would have never supported trump, who launched operation warpspeed and got his supporters locked up and ashli babbitt gunned down - and ignores them...
I am ashamed of myself for supporting that man and that led me to doubt some of my opinions and makes me distrust people like barnes, torba, fuentes, who are still very convinced of themselves, although they supported evil without realizing it.