Nick Fuentes

DanielH

Pelican
Daniel, how does it make me non-relaxed, just because i criticize torba and fuentes, because they fall victim to the same mind control as robert barnes and blm-supporters do? If they would have a clue and instinct, they would have never supported trump, who launched operation warpspeed and got his supporters locked up and ashli babbitt gunned down - and ignores them...
I am ashamed of myself for supporting that man and that led me to doubt some of my opinions and makes me distrust people like barnes, torba, fuentes, who are still very convinced of themselves, although they supported evil without realizing it.
Yeah, I fell for it too. Nick is a fallible person like us. You've made 13 consecutive posts in this thread or so. There's other threads here, even ones closely related to this topic. Expand your horizons.

Yeah, I fell for it too. Nick is a fallible person like us. You've made 13 consecutive posts in this thread or so. There's other threads here, even ones closely related to this topic. Expand your horizons.
It is an interesting thread in which many topics can be linked without getting too far away from the nucleus of it. But i have to admit, somehow i feel that fuentes seems a holy cow to some and that made me a little too talkative.

It is an interesting thread in which many topics can be linked without getting too far away from the nucleus of it. But i have to admit, somehow i feel that fuentes seems a holy cow to some and that made me a little too talkative.
I think most here see Nick, like I see Nick. Nick is a step away from the GOP plantation to the red pill. He isn't the final destination, but he is a very big and important step away from the GOP talking points and towards the red pill.

Guys like Barnes (Shapiro, Hannity, Gorka, etc.) are obvious gate keepers. They know they have to pretend to care and listen to America First talking points and even use some of them, but the concern has to be misdirected back to "our greatest ally" and "Islamo-fascists are the only true enemy".

So don't fret too much, I think most here realize Nick is a young man, who is learning himself, and is not the ultimate red pill. Nick is able to get our talking points out to a larger audience, which is very beneficial. What Nick did in the debate with Barnes was huge though, Barnes has pretty much lost all credibility with his audience and will be sidelined just like Gorka was sidelined.

Also, if anyone wants a white pill, Infowars had the entire debate with the callers afterwards (only about 5 callers got on) and they made Nick sound very PC. They didn't hold back. I think Infowars realized they had to pull the plug on it because it was very red pilled.

Last edited:
I think most here see Nick, like I see Nick. Nick is a step away from the GOP plantation to the red pill. He isn't the final destination, but he is a very big and important step away from the GOP talking points and towards the red pill.

Guys like Barnes (Shapiro, Hannity, Gorka, etc.) are obvious gate keepers. They know they have to pretend to care and listen to America First talking points and even use some of them, but the concern has to be misdirected back to "our greatest ally" and "Islamo-fascists are the only true enemy".

So don't fret too much, I think most here realize Nick is a young man, who is learning himself, and is not the ultimate red pill. Nick is able to get our talking points out to a larger audience, which is very beneficial. What Nick did in the debate with Barnes was huge though, Barnes has pretty much lost all credibility with his audience and will be sidelined just like Gorka was sidelined.

Also, if anyone wants a white pill, Infowars had the entire debate with the callers afterwards (only about 5 callers got on) and they made Nick sound very PC. They didn't hold back. I think Infowars realized they had to pull the plug on it because it was very red pilled.
Even the term islamofascism is misleading - it is just islam, there is no special fascist version of it. But calling islam islam would be "islamophobic". The terms barnes uses, already shows what a clown he is - gotta say "fascism"; scary word. And of course i like fuentes more than i like barnes. My criticism is just that both are on the hunt for the boogeyman, who is not the man in the shadow, but just the shadow. I dont have to add anything more to the topic.

Peacock
Gold Member
Talmudic jews hate Christ (and of course the atheist jews). The quran calls Christans the worst of creatures and we, the children of God, are second class human beings to them, dhimmis, who must pay protection money. And the muslims are indeed a bigger problem than the funny curls, because they are way more and imperialistic. The persecution of Christians by muslims is not just something historical. At the moment they slaughter Christians in Kaduna state and other parts of Nigeria and Africa. In Pakistan and Egypt muslims kidnap Christian girls all the time and force them into islamic marriages and the police and the courts in these countries, which get a lot of money from Western nations, side with the muslim kidnappers. And all of that is integral to islam and not anything new. Read The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS by Robert Spencer. Fuentes and others seem to be blind to that - how often do your hear them speaking about the persecuted Church? Matthew 7:21-23, 1 Corinthians 4

Robert Spencer is a zionist gatekeeper, he is completely funded by organizations like the Jewish Community Fund and the Gatestone Institute, funded by billionaires like Nina Rosenwald (whose grandfather stole Sears Roebuck from its WASP founder) pictured below. If you're parroting the propaganda of the shabbos goyim under the payroll of these billionaires, people like Robert Spencer, David Wood, Pat Condell, Tommy Robinson et al, you're just stuck in their plantation.

DSC_8137+V2.JPG

Nearly all your takes above are straight regurgitations of the Muslim Spell mind control program they have successfully planted on a sizeable segment of American conservatives. Thankfully a lot of smart young people like Fuentes have shed their ZOG programming, their spell is no longer working on them. They are also losing ground with young leftists as well.

Robert Spencer is a zionist gatekeeper, he is completely funded by organizations like the Jewish Community Fund and the Gatestone Institute, funded by billionaires like Nina Rosenwald (whose grandfather stole Sears Roebuck from its WASP founder) pictured below. If you're parroting the propaganda of the shabbos goyim under the payroll of these billionaires, people like Robert Spencer, David Wood, Pat Condell, Tommy Robinson et al, you're just stuck in their plantation.

DSC_8137+V2.JPG

Nearly all your takes above are straight regurgitations of the Muslim Spell mind control program they have successfully planted on a sizeable segment of American conservatives. Thankfully a lot of smart young people like Fuentes have shed their ZOG programming, their spell is no longer working on them. They are also losing ground with young leftists as well.
Zionism and islam are not adversaries, but tools of the devil to persecute the children of God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You should read what Thomas Aquinas and John of Damascus had to say about islam.

I don't care, if it is Thomas Aquinas, Robert Spencer, John Calvin, Nick Fuentes, Tommy Robinson or the Silver Surfer, who says that 2+2=4; I am not the friend of any of them, I only agree or disagree with statements by people. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

America shills for jews and muslims. What did Trump do when the Azeris, backed by Turkey (NATO), attacked Armenia? He did nothing. Who did America side with in the Balkan wars? With the muslims against the Christians. Christians get persecuted in Egypt and Pakistan. What is America doing? Giving these countries a lot of money.