Nick Fuentes

"will lead to..."

Where have you been? Also, Mike Enoch and the other TRS guys have admitted to the fact that they hand over info to the FBI. If you are one of their paypiggies you are absolutely on a watchlist.

When January 6th came about there were three camps in the right wing extremists.

#1) Milo sending out the warming on January 5th telling people to stay out of DC because something bad was going to happen.

#2) Nick Fuentes and Alex Jones going to DC and telling their followers to go.

#3) The TRS guys saying "stay FAR away from DC on January 6th, you will end up in prison". "Oh wait, Fed Milo is even staying out of DC on January 6th. DO NOT GO!"

The TRS guys saved their listeners from facing decades in prison in an FBI trap. I'm not saying Nick or Alex were in on it, but it was them who got fooled into a trap that TRS saw a mile away.

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Reposting this from the Groypers thread. Prolly belongs here.

On Saturday, July 10, CPAC was in Dallas with President Trump. Nick crashed the hotel with some Groypers, then went to the Sheraton across the street and held a mini-rally. I was there and with only a couple of hours notice, nearly 200 people showed up, including Jaden McNeil, John Doyle, and the young Infowars presenter that does American Journal, whose name I don't know.

Elijah Schaffer caught up with Nick and the Groypers at CPAC.

Here's Nick's speech from the Sheraton. It's good.

Also here from a lower res YT stream

Carolus

Pigeon
Was listening to Bechtloff last night, and I honestly dont see any hope in this groyper stuff. Seems like a new proud boys thing where it's fun to watch people momentarily stick it to the system until the feds shut them down and the leaders just go back to a normie life of luxury unscathed.

I'm also bothered by the sort of cult of personality around Nick. His catholic testimony sucks pretty bad when hes pictured partying with grifters, the catboy thing, promoting degenerate music, and I have personal doubts of his celibacy when he hangs with girls like Brittany Venti. I'm also baffled at how one could adopt Catholocism as a far right winger when the Pope himself openly stands for a one world government.

The single most effective tactic the left has used to defeat the right over the last hundred + years is character attack. The reason why this is so powerful for them is that left wing people, even moderately left people, do not care about the character of their leaders. Everyone knew about Bill Clinton in '92, yet almost no one left of center cared. Everyone knows about Joe Biden's mental state, yet almost no one left of center cares. They don't even care about 'racism' when it's one of their own.

Our leaders drop like flies to character attacks while theirs are invincible.

If the right doesn't grow a pair on this issue, it will never win. Endless gossip like this is a huge problem in the movement.

Everyone is flawed. If they are not flawed, the establishment will invent irrefutable evidence that they are. Charles Martell and Charlemagne were adulterers. So was Peter the Great, along with a host of other terrible character flaws.

The single most effective tactic the left has used to defeat the right over the last hundred + years is character attack. The reason why this is so powerful for them is that left wing people, even moderately left people, do not care about the character of their leaders. Everyone knew about Bill Clinton in '92, yet almost no one left of center cared. Everyone knows about Joe Biden's mental state, yet almost no one left of center cares. They don't even care about 'racism' when it's one of their own.

Our leaders drop like flies to character attacks while theirs are invincible.

If the right doesn't grow a pair on this issue, it will never win. Endless gossip like this is a huge problem in the movement.

Everyone is flawed. If they are not flawed, the establishment will invent irrefutable evidence that they are. Charles Martell and Charlemagne were adulterers. So was Peter the Great, along with a host of other terrible character flaws.
The reason character assassinations work against the right is because the left have far greater institutional power. Nick is an uncompromising right winger while still maintaining optics, and he still got noplatformed off of everything.

The left isnt too stupid to know when your trying to play the game smart, they will just double down on you harder, which is why I dont think the groyper stuff will work.

Carolus

Pigeon
The reason character assassinations work against the right is because the left have far greater institutional power. Nick is an uncompromising right winger while still maintaining optics, and he still got noplatformed off of everything.

The left isnt too stupid to know when your trying to play the game smart, they will just double down on you harder, which is why I dont think the groyper stuff will work.
I wasn't talking about deplatforming by hostile companies.

I was talking about the fact that many 'right wingers' sit around on internet forums and gossip about their leaders, undermine them, criticize their every flaw, and speculate about their sexuality. Character attacks are only as effective as the people on the right allow them to be.

Meanwhile, for the left, as long as their leaders are perceived to be effective, they don't care who might be banging who or if they have ever associated with someone wearing cat ears.

Guess who wins?

I wasn't talking about deplatforming by hostile companies.

I was talking about the fact that many 'right wingers' sit around on internet forums and gossip about their leaders, undermine them, criticize their every flaw, and speculate about their sexuality. Character attacks are only as effective as the people on the right allow them to be.

Meanwhile, for the left, as long as their leaders are perceived to be effective, they don't care who might be banging who or if they have ever associated with someone wearing cat ears.

Guess who wins?
My point was that the left doesnt have to care, they risk nothing by owning their degenerates because they have all the power anyways.

The right loses whether they own theirs or not.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

Scott Greer's take on it is covered in the first 30 mins. He says that while this isnt a good thing, Nick isnt going anywhere obviously... and predicts that Nick won't have the same fate as Stephan Moleneaux whom has pretty much been unpersoned.

Carolus

Pigeon
My point was that the left doesnt have to care, they risk nothing by owning their degenerates because they have all the power anyways.

The right loses whether they own theirs or not.
You are looking at the whole thing backwards. At one point they did not have all the power.

Things will not move in a positive direction until people on the right start supporting their leaders despite one bad rumor making the rounds. As it stands, many right wingers' favorite sport is sitting around criticizing and undermining everyone who actually tries to do something because they are not based enough, too based and thus bad optics, not Catholic enough, too Catholic, once did a stream with a guy who knew a guy who had a roommate who ate a pizza with pineapple, etc.

Gossip and ankle biting from the rank-and-file kill movements.

Nick was inside the building taking photos, I think.
Is troll or serious?

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Nick was inside the building taking photos, I think.

That turned out to be a different guy. If you're talking about the pictures of "Nick" in Pelosi's office that got spread around.

At first I thought it actually was him and he was just trying to cover his ass by denying it, but apparently the feds actually identified and arrested the Nick lookalike that went in a while back.

You are looking at the whole thing backwards. At one point they did not have all the power.

Things will not move in a positive direction until people on the right start supporting their leaders despite one bad rumor making the rounds. As it stands, many right wingers' favorite sport is sitting around criticizing and undermining everyone who actually tries to do something because they are not based enough, too based and thus bad optics, not Catholic enough, too Catholic, once did a stream with a guy who knew a guy who had a roommate who ate a pizza with pineapple, etc.

Gossip and ankle biting from the rank-and-file kill movements.

Is troll or serious?
Lol I find it a bit ironic that you say the right should embrace it's own when Nick himself regularly preaches against embracing wignats, Richard Spencer, and tradthots in fear of them watering down the right which was the basis for the groypers attacking Charlie Kirk.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Yes he was, and I am sure Nick was doing as much as he could to stop them. But it was pretty obvious it was a setup when Milo (a known informant) said to stay away. The TRS guys said long before to stay very far away, and they were right.
TRS guys learned the hard way with Charlottesville. You must assume that any "right wing" organization you join has been infiltrated by the feds, even religious ones. Any live action protest or political event will have fed provacateurs.

Carolus

Pigeon
Lol I find it a bit ironic that you say the right should embrace it's own when Nick himself regularly preaches against embracing wignats, Richard Spencer, and tradthots in fear of them watering down the right which was the basis for the groypers attacking Charlie Kirk.
What is ironic about that?

I say the rank-and-file on the right needs stop criticizing and ankle biting its leaders for small indiscretions and disagreements. You reply with an example of Fuentes' behavior you think I might disagree with. What do you expect me to do with that? If I did personally object, it'd only be 'ironic' if I were complaining about it in public.

Gossip is bad.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
People have an unfortunate view of "optics", where they still think they're going to get headpats from the people who hate them if they jump through enough hoops.

True "optics" is - besides quite literally looking as attractive and put together as you can which does matter, deal with it - maintaining frame with a firm, positive message and not worrying about what media bobbleheads say about you, because it's not them you're speaking to.

Easy_C

Peacock
What is ironic about that?

I say the rank-and-file on the right needs stop criticizing and ankle biting its leaders for small indiscretions and disagreements. You reply with an example of Fuentes' behavior you think I might disagree with. What do you expect me to do with that? If I did personally object, it'd only be 'ironic' if I were complaining about it in public.

Gossip is bad.
They do this because beef is good for clicks.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Is there anywhere that archives old tweets (other than the federal government--they admitted years ago the Smithsonian Institute is archiving all tweets)?

Nick had a pretty funny July 4th tweet celebrating our gay government who was censoring him while promoting war and degeneracy all around the world. Surely someone has screenshotted it.