No point in working

Lionheart

Sparrow
I am s
If you're a coward and convinced you can't do better than the average man, sure. Look at me, I'm no one special and I married a girl who was a virgin when I met her, I have a nice, comfortable life, and I'm anything but miserable. You guys who are convinced that dying alone is the way to go because life is hard and unfair sound miserable to me.

Seriously guys, have some faith in Christ. Don't live in fear. It's not what God wants for you. Ask yourselves who it is who wants men who would otherwise be good to be idle and die childless.

Psalm 128:

If you're a coward and convinced you can't do better than the average man, sure. Look at me, I'm no one special and I married a girl who was a virgin when I met her, I have a nice, comfortable life, and I'm anything but miserable. You guys who are convinced that dying alone is the way to go because life is hard and unfair sound miserable to me.

Seriously guys, have some faith in Christ. Don't live in fear. It's not what God wants for you. Ask yourselves who it is who wants men who would otherwise be good to be idle and die childless.

Psalm 128:
I am single and happier than anyone else I know. Jesus and Paul were both single and childless and did OK.

bucky

Ostrich
I am s

I am single and happier than anyone else I know. Jesus and Paul were both single and childless and did OK.

My apologies. I assumed you wanted children but decided not to have them out of fear. If you've decided on celibacy because you want to devote your life to Christ, God bless you. Consider the priesthood if you're Catholic or Orthodox. We could use more based priests, and as a priest you would be anything but idle.

To play a devil's advocate, I'd say not working essentially means subverting this rotten system. I mean you labor and the state takes roughly half or more of your earning and spends it promoting all kinds of degeneracy. Using your money to make your life miserable. By being a good bee you basically sustain the same system we all hate.

I also work, I'm just saying, there's an argument to be made i think.
Exactly! But no one said go live like a homeless bum. I certainly like a warm shower, potable water, good adult beverages to drink, a car, and so forth. I don't have have 3000 sq ft. cardboard shack to have those things, so minimalism is a good way to go.

Psalm 128:
No one said dying alone is a wonderful way to go. And where the hell are all these 'Christian virgins'? As an older guy, I'd be happy with an FWB set up with a woman; it's the way to go if you are not having kids with her. I'm more of an agnostic and not much for religion.

Besides, Christians are their own worst enemies. Instead of pulling their kids out of schools and homeschooling among themselves, encouraging their best among to marry young and stay together, they instead opt for wifee to drive the $70k suburban and appropriately sized home, and have their kids waste time going to college while dating instead of working together toward a goal of education and union.

This would have been a vastly better way to lead into your argument than "work is for fools," attacking Roosh directly, and dropping F bombs on senior members.
I did not begin attacking your hero on this forum or using f-bombs.. To be blunt, I read him partially for entertainment value since I don't really want to be lectured from those who had a nice bang or two or more, and then want to lecture about the awesomeness of chastity. I don't care what sex they are either. Maybe they should kept their pants up or panties respectively. And those that find Jesus are even more annoying on some level. That does make them an inherently bad or evil person, but it's simply how I feel about it.

Other than that, I'm cool with anyone attacking leftist and Roosh is certainly doing more than his part to do the right thing in this department. I'm agnostic, but even I can see the demonic presence of these people. It's either us or them.

Kekemet

Sparrow
Other than that, I'm cool with anyone attacking leftist and Roosh is certainly doing more than his part to do the right thing in this department. I'm agnostic, but even I can see the demonic presence of these people. It's either us or them.

How do you think "us" will exist in a few generations, if "our" people believe they undermine the system by not having children? While nowadays we have a huge social influence, there also is a genetic component to ideology. It will be more difficult to convince the future generations of a right path if they are the children of leftists.

And about working: Yes, you do support the system by working. Not only the state, but also through making profit for a company. But without a job you won't find a woman, you won't have a family. Now you can try to figure out how to minimize taxes and work for a company that isn't left wing. You could move to another country for the first few years of your childrens' life, so they get educated in a different environment.

There are many ways to try to get around this problem, and all will be imperfect and have risks. But even going outside has risks. Again, humans that don't reproduce are forgotten in history, and your point of "destabilisation" will not be remembered.

How do you think "us" will exist in a few generations, if "our" people believe they undermine the system by not having children? While nowadays we have a huge social influence, there also is a genetic component to ideology. It will be more difficult to convince the future generations of a right path if they are the children of leftists.

Where did I say that I'm making a statement or poking the system by not having children? Do any of you people read the threads? Sure, I would like to have had a woman that's worth a damn for something, then yes, why not. I'm sure as hell not doing it if it involves divorce and me eating out of a garbage can though it's not like I'm into material possessions. This post is being read off an $85 used desktop. Hell, I drive decade old cars and use a PS2.

Beaker

Robin
Where did I say that I'm making a statement or poking the system by not having children? Do any of you people read the threads? Sure, I would like to have had a woman that's worth a damn for something, then yes, why not. I'm sure as hell not doing it if it involves divorce and me eating out of a garbage can though it's not like I'm into material possessions. This post is being read off an $85 used desktop. Hell, I drive decade old cars and use a PS2.

What's with the username?

bucky

Ostrich

And about working: Yes, you do support the system by working. Not only the state, but also through making profit for a company. But without a job you won't find a woman, you won't have a family. Now you can try to figure out how to minimize taxes and work for a company that isn't left wing. You could move to another country for the first few years of your childrens' life, so they get educated in a different environment.

There are many ways to try to get around this problem, and all will be imperfect and have risks. But even going outside has risks. Again, humans that don't reproduce are forgotten in history, and your point of "destabilisation" will not be remembered.

I wouldn't engage GP anymore. It's not worth it, and you'll just find yourself wasting time with someone who is focused on winning an argument rather than providing any sort of value.

GP jumped into this thread stating that "work is for fools." When called on it, he rapidly backpedaled to "live a minimalist lifestyle" and claimed that, actually, he does work and pay his own bills. While backpedaling, he attacked anyone who might have interpreted his statement that "work is for fools" in the most reasonable way, as well as attacking Roosh for his previous lifestyle. Keep in mind that GP himself seems fine with fornication, as he's admitted he's agnostic, finds devout Christians annoying, and aspires to a "friend with benefits."

As you note, of course you can find a good woman to be your wife and the mother of your children. I've done it. Recently @redbeard got married and @DanielH got engaged. GP or the other guys on the forum who've decided to live in terror of "divorce rape" could engage humbly with guys like us and learn, but that's not really what they want. They want to "win" arguments and drag other men down to make themselves feel better about their decision to die alone.

I wouldn't engage GP anymore. It's not worth it, and you'll just find yourself wasting time with someone who is focused on winning an argument rather than providing any sort of value.

GP jumped into this thread stating that "work is for fools." When called on it, he rapidly backpedaled to "live a minimalist lifestyle" and claimed that, actually, he does work and pay his own bills. While backpedaling, he attacked anyone who might have interpreted his statement that "work is for fools" in the most reasonable way, as well as attacking Roosh for his previous lifestyle. Keep in mind that GP himself seems fine with fornication, as he's admitted he's agnostic, finds devout Christians annoying, and aspires to a "friend with benefits."

As you note, of course you can find a good woman to be your wife and the mother of your children. I've done it. Recently @redbeard got married and @DanielH got engaged. GP or the other guys on the forum who've decided to live in terror of "divorce rape" could engage humbly with guys like us and learn, but that's not really what they want. They want to "win" arguments and drag other men down to make themselves feel better about their decision to die alone.
And what value did you provide bucky?

You made a bunch of asinine assumptions about my positions and as an alleged Christian, misrepresented what I was saying. I can't help it you are too dense to understand my point of view though you don't agree and which is fine.

I simply made the point that under the conditions of confiscatory government taxation and sorry corporate and other work environments, and the inherent job instability overall, one can't help that acknowledge that in some way, work is for fools. This does not mean I don't advocate learning skills or self improvement.

So what if I criticized your hero Roosh about his previous lifestyle? Is it true? And I did point out that does not mean he is an evil person. But I am annoyed the holier than thou mentality of some religious types.

And so what if I desire an FWB? Does the skygod really care if I sleep with a woman and don't have the appropriate government piece of paper saying we are married? That's where you Christians fail; you can't tell me whether it is supposed through the church or some government sanctioned piece of paper which did not exist until the 19th century.

I've been exposed to some Catholicism over the years, and while they are nice people, it's not something I care to spend my time on. Fellowship environments don't do it for me either. I do like the altruistic necessity of charity and helping others through labor and time or money. I've donated some modest resources to a friend's Catholic church and buy a raffle ticket or two. I admit that from a historical perspective Christianity is one of the reasons the West has succeeded and other countries have failed.

And you really should be more thankful for agnostics like me; when it comes SHTF, I'm going to your communities best friend.

bucky

Ostrich
I read this in the grating voice of my insufferable British feminista ex

I've blocked him, but yeah. Oddly enough, in an earlier post he told me I "sound like a feminist harpy" when I said that I get a lot of value out of my career, somehow missing the fact that men are supposed to focus on their careers so that they can, you know, provide for a family. Even though life is hard and the system is unfair and you'll have to pay more taxes than you like.

I was a bitter agnostic consigned to dying alone much like him a decade or so ago and I do hope he will engage more honestly with the solid Christian, traditional guys on the forum and learn because it's never too late. I'm living proof of that.

I've blocked him, but yeah. Oddly enough, in an earlier post he told me I "sound like a feminist harpy" when I said that I get a lot of value out of my career, somehow missing the fact that men are supposed to focus on their careers so that they can, you know, provide for a family. Even though life is hard and the system is unfair and you'll have to pay more taxes than you like.

I was a bitter agnostic consigned to dying alone much like him a decade or so ago and I do hope he will engage more honestly with the solid Christian, traditional guys on the forum and learn because it's never too late. I'm living proof of that.
I'm not a bitter agnostic but a realist along the lines of Captain Capitalism. Again, I realize you are too dense and dishonest to understand what I was saying. Maybe you could apologize sometime for misrepresenting my position. It would be the Christian thing to do.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
If you work for a corporation, you are working for the enemy. You only go to work to extract money for your family and a transition to increased independance.

In no way should you care about the results or the quality of the work beyond meeting expectations of management. If you are planning to have a coprorate career, this is different. I have had a corporate career for 10+ years now. I am getting out of it and now in a simple extraction phase.

When you are working on something of value like a real estate renovation, or a business of your own, a local customer base you will realize so quickly that while your work might make less money, it brings more value.

Working for the machine is for Cash - not to spend on consumer shit but to save for the decline.
Working for yourself or on something of value is key for any man. Once you realize your corporate job is empty and hollow, you only have so many years left in the tank. Also you will NEED another outlet for work - home reno, side hustle, re education to a trade etc.