Non-GMO Human Movement

Starlight

Woodpecker
Woman
I’m protesting the COVID vaccine by making a shirt that says:

100% Organic
Non-GMO
UnVaxxed

I’m not going to order it from a shirt company but am just going to use a sharpie or fabric marker (like people used to do) to write the message on the front of the shirt.

The line has to be drawn somewhere. People need to understand that the mRNA vaccine makes them a GMO.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I am inclined to believe that those who choose or surrender to receiving the vaccine, is part of God's eugenics judgement program. Not to mean that all those that do get it, end up in hell, but probably most of them. This is a battle of faith between the god of science and the true and terrible God. Fearing God more than man is the safest place to be. - Psalm 2, Psalm 139

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
I'm in the small acts of resistance camp. I think people are more receptive if they have a discussion and like you already. We have been under a propaganda siege for years; regardless of the true nature of the gene therapy, I don't want to see anything bad happen to the people who take it in good "faith." A lot of people genuinely believe they're doing the right thing because WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC.

I told my mom yesterday that absolutely nothing good can come from last year, it's emotional manipulation/hostage taking until demands are met. We also got into a discussion about vaccines in general and I found out she turned down a very well paying job (20+ years ago) as a consultant for a vaccine company because she didn't like the shady scare tactics they used to push useless vaccines on people. So that was interesting.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I highly suspect that these jabs will render the recipient GMO'd and infertile. This sounds cruel, but hear me out - if these jabs truly do modify one's genome, infertility is perhaps a great mercy. Why? If the subjects were not rendered infertile, once people understand what they have done, they would begin tracking bloodlines in subsequent generations to ensure that they do not select a GMO spouse, and that could lead to a whole host of issues.

Granted, I don't know if the infertility will be caused by a primary agent in the jab (like a covertly added sterilant) or if it will result from the mRNA tech. I know there's speculation that the mRNA-induced formation of the spike protein can cause one's body to attack the placenta, thus at least rendering female subjects infertile. But I could see how much like a buffer, God could have implanted a mechanism into our DNA that upon undergoing external modification, the GMO'd recipient can no longer reproduce. But that's just my speculation. You can't manipulate Life like that and expect there to be no consequences.

I suspect that the GMO babies coming out of China are likely going to have huge deficits that we can't even begin to understand yet - I am confident that God has installed some mechanism into our genome that will ultimately deter people from pursuing the GMO baby route in the future.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
GMO'd recipient can no longer reproduce.

First the foods. Now humans.
Why is AstraZeneca and Novartis in the agricultural AND vaccine business?
Seems a lot of Pharmaceutical companies like to mess with agriculture, why?

GMO patents for genetic seed sterilization [article]

"We've uncovered dozens of patents that disclose new and more insidious techniques for genetic sterilization of plants and seeds - and even animals," says Edward Hammond of RAFI. "Novartis, AstraZeneca, and Monsanto are among the Gene Giants who have sterile seeds in the pipeline, while others like Pioneer Hi-Bred, Rhone Poulenc, and DuPont have technologies that could easily be turned into Terminators." The primary goal of several of the the newly patented techniques is to sterilize seed so that farmers cannot save and re-plant seed.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.26.12 AM.png

The Terminator patent is jointly owned by the US Department of Agriculture and a Monsanto subsidiary, Delta & Pine Land Co.
A number of the patents use benign-sounding technical terms such as "controlled gene expression" linked to "inducible promoters" to describe their sterilization techniques. Other patents describe "killer genes" that destroy pollen, or "GRIM proteins" that do the same to invertebrates or even mammalian cells. A patent owned by Astra/Zeneca candidly admits that their sterilization processes "are not desirable per se.

Romans 14:20

Last edited:

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman

View attachment 30017

The Terminator patent is jointly owned by the US Department of Agriculture and a Monsanto subsidiary, Delta & Pine Land Co.
Do you know which monopoly bought the Monsanto recently? Hint: pest control.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman

View attachment 30017

Romans 14:20
Because the supremacists see us as their cattle. This is all part of God's judgement on a rebellious people, and His trap of the wicked elite.
“So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified.” - Esther 7:10.

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” - Eccl 1:9

Is this video dis-info? I can't decide:

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I highly suspect that these jabs will render the recipient GMO'd and infertile. This sounds cruel, but hear me out - if these jabs truly do modify one's genome, infertility is perhaps a great mercy. Why? If the subjects were not rendered infertile, once people understand what they have done, they would begin tracking bloodlines in subsequent generations to ensure that they do not select a GMO spouse, and that could lead to a whole host of issues.

Granted, I don't know if the infertility will be caused by a primary agent in the jab (like a covertly added sterilant) or if it will result from the mRNA tech. I know there's speculation that the mRNA-induced formation of the spike protein can cause one's body to attack the placenta, thus at least rendering female subjects infertile. But I could see how much like a buffer, God could have implanted a mechanism into our DNA that upon undergoing external modification, the GMO'd recipient can no longer reproduce. But that's just my speculation. You can't manipulate Life like that and expect there to be no consequences.

I suspect that the GMO babies coming out of China are likely going to have huge deficits that we can't even begin to understand yet - I am confident that God has installed some mechanism into our genome that will ultimately deter people from pursuing the GMO baby route in the future.
It would be a great mercy to render them infertile, but it is one of those too good to be true scenarios. Us people avoiding the jab almost want that to be the outcome so we can say "I told you so". But at this point I think the jabs are just part of the control tactics. Honestly I expect something more evil out of it. Like the first year of jabs are normal vaccines, then after that they will come up with something permanently damaging as the "boosters". You know, pacify the skeptics that it's safe so more people get it, then boom inject microchips or HCG or something even worse.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
It would be a great mercy to render them infertile, but it is one of those too good to be true scenarios. Us people avoiding the jab almost want that to be the outcome so we can say "I told you so". But at this point I think the jabs are just part of the control tactics. Honestly I expect something more evil out of it. Like the first year of jabs are normal vaccines, then after that they will come up with something permanently damaging as the "boosters". You know, pacify the skeptics that it's safe so more people get it, then boom inject microchips or HCG or something even worse.
Just cell phone radiation alone has decreased fertility in men.

dragonfire00

Sparrow
Woman
That's how I feel. If they played their hand too early there are already a lot of skeptics. I think they're going to make MORE restrictions first for people who don't get it and play that it's safe and THEN eventually have the boosters or another "pandemic" vaccine the problem one. They'll then be able to say "look this mRNA one is totally fine!" because the first didn't do anything (although there could be a long term side effect that they didn't predict down the road).

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
I just think it’s really ironic... I know a few people who only eat certified extra organic, non-GMO, non-HMO, etc, but have taken the mRNA vaccine. I mean, that kind of defeats the point lol. These people have zero self-awareness.

Yeah this popped into my head too. I use to think those people were just being extra careful and/or saw it as a way to live healthier. Now I realize that most of them were probably doing it as a result of product marketing, tell-a-vision, or because of influencers. Going from organic, non-GMO, no pesticides, etc.. to taking an experimental gene therapy concoction doesn't add up.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Japan approves plan to dump 1 million tons of waste water from Fukushima nuclear disaster into the sea, arguing that it has been treated and isn't harmful [article link]

• Japan approved a plan to put wastewater from the Fukushima nuclear power plant into the sea.
  • The water has been treated, and now experts say it contains minimal radioactive material.
  • The release, set for 2023, is the latest move to deal with the aftermath of the 2011 accident there.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
Wastewater used to cool the Fukushima nuclear reactor is due to be released into the ocean after treatment, Japan said on Tuesday.