Normies and coronavirus

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
In my city, the mask mandates were lifted recently. Finally, you can buy groceries without a mask. Nevertheless, I'd say that 80% of the people still wear it by choice. I guess that many think that it makes them a good and responsible person. The brainwashing has been completed.
Who was forcing you to wear a mask previously?

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian
In my city, the mask mandates were lifted recently. Finally, you can buy groceries without a mask. Nevertheless, I'd say that 80% of the people still wear it by choice. I guess that many think that it makes them a good and responsible person. The brainwashing has been completed.
Same here in Germany! I would say 90% is more accurate. By the way, if you somebody without mask too, this could be used as an "Approach oppurtunity" :cool::like:... last week a girl started a convo with me, propably because I was like the only dude without the mask inside.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
They don't care. People need to get out of this mindset that normies are open to talking about this stuff, they are not and will treat you as a weirdo. There is no wisdom or knowledge to be learnt from them.
Just leave them alone.
Is that really a good idea?

Wasn't censoring ourselves out of fear or unwillingness to be ostracized what brought us this mess from the very beginning.

Only God will be our salvation, but surely our brothers and sisters are not so far gone we cannot wake them up?

If there's even a chance that we might convince someone, surely it is not wrong to do so?

I fear if we don't take advantage of how clear God has made things, that things may only get worse.

scarfaceantonio

Robin
Other Christian
I would say you are BOTH right, Giardona & Sanctus....

We should speak in public and without fear. Yet, we have to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, because people can't handle the truth, really. I had a conversation recently with people who know the secrets about this world, but when I was going more to the "cuzting edge" I ran into problems and was attacked in a very harsh way. First by one dude, but still backed up by the two others.... later, when I showed Satanic Symbols nearby, even by the two others... and we had to switch to lighthearted convo to avoid "beef"- it seemed like I provoked their deamons!

I would agree with you Giardano on this: People around us should CLEARLY KNOW about what we stand for- YES.... from then on its their decision if they want to "have supper" with us or not, and most of the time the answer is no.... they will be judged according to their deeds...., if they dont recieve the love of the truth....
For us it means ".... well done faithfull servant..." anyway....

Andreas

Kingfisher
I tried to talk sense into some people about the clot shot on two occasions, with basic facts but they still refused to listen. I could see that they were struggling on the inside, and their unconscious was probably screaming in agreement, but their need to justify the shot just so they could go out in a restaurant, café or the pressure from friends/lover was just too great for them.

I personally don't have any hope for people and even though priests and monks around me tell me not to pray for an early death, I secretly hope for God to strike me with thunder so I can finally stop living in this clown world. That's my biggest spiritual hurdle. Accepting that things will get worse and worse as time goes by.

Even if the covid agenda ends there is still a lot more on the globalist bucket list of goals, and I just pray for strength every day.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
As I've said before, I live in a predominantly "blue" area and most of the people around me have been stubbornly refusing to take off their masks even though the only places where they are required are in medical offices and public transportation. Up until a week or so ago at the grocery store or Costco I would still see about 80% of people wearing their muzzles.

However, something changed over the past few days. I was at the local mall yesterday and saw only about 20% wearing masks. The wife and I went to a couple of Korean-owned establishments, including a bakery and a restaurant, and saw the same thing even though both places had "masks are REQUIRED" signs predominantly displayed on the doors.

The Korean and Indian communities and black women still have a high percentage sporting their masks, but everyone else is taking them off. I don't doubt but that the establishment will notice and start a new scare campaign over the next variant soon.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I've had some occasion to spend time with multiple groups of normies in the past few days. Overall, the sample covers an age range from the late 20's to the mid 70's, ranging from people with college degrees to more advanced degrees including MD's and PhD's in biology. Some of these people are dyed in the wool hard-core media consuming normies while others are unconventional people who nonetheless are too occupied with other concerns to seek out any information about the world they occupy beyond what's presented as part of the mainstream narrative.

Despite the wide range of people involved, I observed unanimous agreement among them on the following points:
1) There was a "pandemic"
2) Said "pandemic" is over and is only referred to in the past tense

A relative waxed optimistic about a time when the killer virus can be treated like a cold or a flu because as it stands, one can expect to "die alone in a hospital" if they contract the deadly plague. The same individual expressed feeling a sense of privilege at being in an age group which has been approved for early access to the 4th poison injection.

I have two opposing thoughts on the matter. On the one hand, it's disappointing but not surprising that people are so clueless as to honestly believe that the killer virus regime has come to an end and that a return to normalcy is imminent. It's too easy to see how their worldview is easily manipulated by those controlling the flow of information and setting the boundaries of the discourse.

On the other hand, it gives me some hope that there might be some resistance when the inevitable next round of restrictions is announced after the American midterm elections in November. I know that some people are beyond hope, and will eagerly comply with any measures deemed necessary by their benevolent overlords and that in fact some long for the imposition of restrictions. But just maybe, some people are reasonable enough to having a breaking point and can only be jerked around so much before they refuse to comply and begin to see the charade for what it is. Perhaps the taste of freedom being offered now will be too alluring for some who will refuse to allow it to be taken away again.

My optimism on this point is fairly low as I have very little faith in the brainwashed masses to think independently and figure things out on their own, but it's at least above zero for now. The best thing we can do is to accept that at best restrictions will return, but at worst Bill Shill's promised smallpox outbreak or something like it will be unleashed on the global peasantry, rapidly ushering in the full surveillance state and prepare for these nearly certain eventualities. Perhaps this preparation will allow us to provide some assistance to the normies in our lives who were too blind to see the bigger picture.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Remember how Jesus taught his disciples to proselytize. That they should go from door to door, knocking and telling them the truth, and that those who rejected them would suffer more from the dust of their sandals as they walked away then those in Sodom and Gomorrah.

So, I drop red pills here and there in day to day life with ridicule and mocking, criticizing our leaders and policies most viciously. If normies don't react, I say nothing and move onto the next topic. Once you give them a chance to break their programming then you've done your job and there's nothing left for you to do unless they react.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Remember how Jesus taught his disciples to proselytize. That they should go from door to door, knocking and telling them the truth, and that those who rejected them would suffer more from the dust of their sandals as they walked away then those in Sodom and Gomorrah.

So, I drop red pills here and there in day to day life with ridicule and mocking, criticizing our leaders and policies most viciously. If normies don't react, I say nothing and move onto the next topic. Once you give them a chance to break their programming then you've done your job and there's nothing left for you to do unless they react.

He taught His disciples to evangelize, which is different from proselytization.

The Orthodox understanding of evangelism, as far as I know, is that we proclaim the Good News, but we don't demean people and their beliefs. Also, we don't "cast pearls before swine" -- some people are not ready to hear the Gospel.

I think the best way to evangelize is to live as a good example for your non-Christian neighbours.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Nxr0oOYMTCeJ.jpeg