Normies and coronavirus

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Finally RomikJan has come back to RVF. Lots on my mind boys. So many rants I dont even know which one to begin with. Im going to go with the top rant.

Enter a convenient store recently and see this muzzled lunatic , and another girl in the store. The girl wasnt muzzled. I knew I was in the presence of a quad shotter because my skin began to burn slightly. So I just wanted to be in and out. I am minding my business and few seconds later after walking in I hear this lunatic start talking sarcasticly and mimicking me. " Oh look at me I have a giant beard so I dont have to wear anything, my gentiles are so big that I just dont care about anyone but myself. Screw everybody else, as long as I am good. As long as my beard looks nice" At first I thought he was joking but when I saw how muzzled he was and saw those wretched horrible horrible eyes , I knew he wasnt joking. So I immediately asked him, " Are you okay sir? How much sanitizer have you had to drink today?" He flipped out. The girl that was in there too started giggling when I asked him how much sanitizer has he had to drink today. He legit started screaming and throwing F bombs. His muzzle must have collected so much spit. I didnt understand why he went so nuts especially since he didnt say anythin to the woman there. It took every part of me to not just put my fist through his face. Like threw his muzzle and out of the back of his head. I told him he needs to go to sanitizer anonymous meetings and get help. The girl at this point was holding her giggles. He kept screaming and I just kept calmly telling him I heard sanitizer anonymous meetings do wonders and I highly suggest you call them. You cant just drink sanitizer like this daily, its going to destroy you. He mumbled somemore and then he left

It later hit me that the only reason I can think of was that he was trying to start a fight and get paid. Guy with no mask punches guy in mask, the court would have eaten me alive. I wonder if he goes around trying to start these for a hefty payday. What the hell is going on with these people.

SpaceShredder

Sparrow
Protestant
Finally RomikJan has come back to RVF. Lots on my mind boys. So many rants I dont even know which one to begin with. Im going to go with the top rant.

Enter a convenient store recently and see this muzzled lunatic , and another girl in the store. The girl wasnt muzzled. I knew I was in the presence of a quad shotter because my skin began to burn slightly. So I just wanted to be in and out. I am minding my business and few seconds later after walking in I hear this lunatic start talking sarcasticly and mimicking me. " Oh look at me I have a giant beard so I dont have to wear anything, my gentiles are so big that I just dont care about anyone but myself. Screw everybody else, as long as I am good. As long as my beard looks nice" At first I thought he was joking but when I saw how muzzled he was and saw those wretched horrible horrible eyes , I knew he wasnt joking. So I immediately asked him, " Are you okay sir? How much sanitizer have you had to drink today?" He flipped out. The girl that was in there too started giggling when I asked him how much sanitizer has he had to drink today. He legit started screaming and throwing F bombs. His muzzle must have collected so much spit. I didnt understand why he went so nuts especially since he didnt say anythin to the woman there. It took every part of me to not just put my fist through his face. Like threw his muzzle and out of the back of his head. I told him he needs to go to sanitizer anonymous meetings and get help. The girl at this point was holding her giggles. He kept screaming and I just kept calmly telling him I heard sanitizer anonymous meetings do wonders and I highly suggest you call them. You cant just drink sanitizer like this daily, its going to destroy you. He mumbled somemore and then he left

It later hit me that the only reason I can think of was that he was trying to start a fight and get paid. Guy with no mask punches guy in mask, the court would have eaten me alive. I wonder if he goes around trying to start these for a hefty payday. What the hell is going on with these people.
Lol. How do you guys on this forum run into people like this?

Easy_C

Peacock
we live in new england....

That's why. This kind of deranged behavior is non-existent where I live now, but was ubiquitous when I lived in New Jersey. It's a culture that is dehumanizing, selfish, and neurotic up there so people are already strongly predisposed to act out for validation and social gain. When it comes to insane, psychotic mass panics the Acela corridor was a gas-soaked bonfire waiting for a match.

MtnMan

Kingfisher

Glad to see another rant from you my friend! I always enjoy them because I think we live in pretty similar political climates.

Your rant has inspired me to write one of my own:

My son was born 3 weeks ago, and he has clubbed feet. Not a big deal, but requires sucessive casting for 3 months to get his feet into the correct position. I was waiting with him in the car carrier in the waiting room of the orthopedic office at the local major hospital. I was standing and swinging him so he would stay asleep.

There was a man in his 60's that nervously asked me if I was in line (I was standing in the middle of an otherwise empty waiting room?). I told him no.

Him (after a few minutes of sitting near me): "how old is your baby"

Me: "3 weeks"

Him: "I've been reading the latest science and listening to the experts and the science seems to keep changing. Its hard to know what to do"

Me: *nods*

Him "do you mask him or her?"

Me: "no" (imagine what he would say if he knew that neither of my children have EVER worn a mask or EVER had any vaccines?)

Him: "its very risky, if I had a little one like that I wouldn't take him out of the house"

Me: "smiles and chuckles"

I hardly even got mad at this "man". I feel sorry for him. I was tempted to be offended that he was questioning my parenting choices, but I think it was much more of a reflection of his neurotic addiction to fear. Why would I care what a person like this thought about my choices?

Imagine what a damaged soul it would take to strap a mask to a 3 week old baby who has no real control of their extremities or head. People are so incredibly sick. Also imagine the gall it takes to criticize a father holding a newborn at a medical facility for taking my kid out in public? One would think that he could see that I was there for some important reason. Most people don't just spend time in the hospital with their newborns for fun.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
That's why. This kind of deranged behavior is non-existent where I live now, but was ubiquitous when I lived in New Jersey. It's a culture that is dehumanizing, selfish, and neurotic up there so people are already strongly predisposed to act out for validation and social gain. When it comes to insane, psychotic mass panics the Acela corridor was a gas-soaked bonfire waiting for a match.
May I ask where you live now?

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Dude, I am totally stealing this line. It's gold.

I am expecting mass freakout in Quebec province since we will be the last place in the country to remove mask mandates on May 14th. There will be a lot of insanity; kudos to you for staying cool and not taking the bait.
I'd love to use it too but I've never had anyone try and start anything with me in the entire time we've had this crap. I've rehearsed so many things just in case, but nope. Nothing ever :(

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Yes! Welcome back @RomikJan. In these dark times, this forum is in dire need of accounts of your merciless attacks on the lost, brainwashed cult members. Especially now that the bulk of our commentariat has shifted its focus to other concerns, your tales from the stronghold of the deranged masses are needed more than ever.

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
How do you guys feel on confronting random people. Obviously not go out of your way but like say someone you see daily . Part of me wants to not have anything to do with them but the other part wants to ask them how long are they going to wear that muzzle and how many more shots are they going to take before loosing trust in the experts.

I just sometimes feel bad for them guys. Like I see this lady in my building and shes like a full blown maskaholic quad shotter who probably drinks sanitizer . Her eyes , those horrible horrible wretched eyes almost say help me, and part of me wants to . But at the same time what could I possibly say to a full blown maskaholic quad shotter. These people are already gone.. g-o-n-e

You could always tell someones vaxed from their eyes. When you become an advanced vax hunter you develop these Liam Nelson skills where you can tell how many shots theyre deep and which juice they drank just from the eyes. But anyways boys try not to stare into those eyes too long your skin will start to burn.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
How do you guys feel on confronting random people. Obviously not go out of your way but like say someone you see daily . Part of me wants to not have anything to do with them but the other part wants to ask them how long are they going to wear that muzzle and how many more shots are they going to take before loosing trust in the experts.

I just sometimes feel bad for them guys. Like I see this lady in my building and shes like a full blown maskaholic quad shotter who probably drinks sanitizer . Her eyes , those horrible horrible wretched eyes almost say help me, and part of me wants to . But at the same time what could I possibly say to a full blown maskaholic quad shotter. These people are already gone.. g-o-n-e

You could always tell someones vaxed from their eyes. When you become an advanced vax hunter you develop these Liam Nelson skills where you can tell how many shots theyre deep and which juice they drank just from the eyes. But anyways boys try not to stare into those eyes too long your skin will start to burn.
Good Question man! I too, have felt the need to help these lost souls, but I always decide to just smile and nod and move on with my day. I think they are too far gone.

There is a local grocery store that I used to frequent but have not been able to since they required masks. They no longer require masks, so I stopped in the other day.

There is a youngish woman who has worked there for years, in the past I have chatted with her, and I she was somewhat flirty with me whenever I saw her. She was always very friendly and bubbly. I have not seen her in at least two years.

I saw her working the register in a full mask, with gloves and feverishly sanitizing her gloves between each transaction. Her eyes had that look that RomikJan describes. I asked her "how are you?" She responds: "I am doing OK".

I thought to myself, well I guess this poor girl never found herself a man and has been subject to this nonstop propaganda with no one to guide her.

Then she mentions her baby. I am shocked, because I felt sure she was single given her complete neurosis. I ask her how old. She says THEY are 17 months. I am thinking to myself Are we talking twins or are we talking gender neutral?

Some more small talk and she spurts out that she is a single mother. It also became apparent that "they" refers to a single child.

I feel bad for this girl, she went from a pretty, friendly person to a hollow neurotic shell. Scared of a common cold, bathing in sanitizer, raising a poor child who is being referred to as them.

It really made me feel sick, I had considered asking her out for a date many years ago since I thought we had a bit of a connection.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Just stare, point and laugh if you must.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Good Question man! I too, have felt the need to help these lost souls, but I always decide to just smile and nod and move on with my day. I think they are too far gone.

There is a local grocery store that I used to frequent but have not been able to since they required masks. They no longer require masks, so I stopped in the other day.

There is a youngish woman who has worked there for years, in the past I have chatted with her, and I she was somewhat flirty with me whenever I saw her. She was always very friendly and bubbly. I have not seen her in at least two years.

I saw her working the register in a full mask, with gloves and feverishly sanitizing her gloves between each transaction. Her eyes had that look that RomikJan describes. I asked her "how are you?" She responds: "I am doing OK".

I thought to myself, well I guess this poor girl never found herself a man and has been subject to this nonstop propaganda with no one to guide her.

Then she mentions her baby. I am shocked, because I felt sure she was single given her complete neurosis. I ask her how old. She says THEY are 17 months. I am thinking to myself Are we talking twins or are we talking gender neutral?

Some more small talk and she spurts out that she is a single mother. It also became apparent that "they" refers to a single child.

I feel bad for this girl, she went from a pretty, friendly person to a hollow neurotic shell. Scared of a common cold, bathing in sanitizer, raising a poor child who is being referred to as them.

It really made me feel sick, I had considered asking her out for a date many years ago since I thought we had a bit of a connection.
I constantly struggle between being angry at them and feeling sorry for them. I stopped trying to have a dialogue with them altogether as they are largely incapable of unemotional reasonable discourse (As we well know)

Theres a scene in the the movie THIEF ( 1982) that always stuck in my mind from the time I was a kid. James Caan lead character asks his mentor “Okla” (played by Willie Nelson) whether he should tell his new love interest the truth about what he does ( being a jewel thief)

Okla responds. “ Tell the truth. If it’s someone you care about youre going to ruin it with a lie. If its not then who the f-#k are they that you need to lie to them”

That bit of wisdom expanded in numerous ways for me over the years. In the case of the scamdemic If they aren’t friends or family or then theres no point trying to make them see the truth as they only believe Im lying to them ...and who the f*@k are they that I should need to lie to them?

Last edited: