Normies and coronavirus

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
Some people are still complaining about no masks somehow.

FW9VkOjUEAA5hht.jpg
It's 95% women - no surprise there.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
What is disability pride month :laughter:
A perversion of Jesus's teaching that congenital conditions does not imply that something is spiritually wrong with you and that bad things happen to good people because of the fallen state of all creation. Jesus was correcting the idea that being born a cripple meant that you were inherently wicked or were being punished for something your father did, and thus wickedness was imputed to you. Original sin does mean that our wickedness is imputed to us through our nature, but Jesus was countering the idea that there was something personal about it that warranted shutting cripples out of society or shaming cripples for daring to be born to parents who must have done something wicked.

The perversion is that rather than simply accepting that you are born a certain way and that there is no shame in bearing congenital conditions (i.e., you're no better or worse than anyone in spiritual value because of it), you are expected to show "pride" and arrogance about it and think you're better than other people because you're higher on the victimhood staircase.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A perversion of Jesus's teaching that congenital conditions does not imply that something is spiritually wrong with you and that bad things happen to good people because of the fallen state of all creation. Jesus was correcting the idea that being born a cripple meant that you were inherently wicked or were being punished for something your father did, and thus wickedness was imputed to you. Original sin does mean that our wickedness is imputed to us through our nature, but Jesus was countering the idea that there was something personal about it that warranted shutting cripples out of society or shaming cripples for daring to be born to parents who must have done something wicked.

The perversion is that rather than simply accepting that you are born a certain way and that there is no shame in bearing congenital conditions (i.e., you're no better or worse than anyone in spiritual value because of it), you are expected to show "pride" and arrogance about it and think you're better than other people because you're higher on the victimhood staircase.
Everytime I see the word ''pride'' I understand on a deeper level why it is the sin of sins.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I had an opportunity to catch up with relatives and acquaintances over the holiday weekend (Independence Day in the US) in a major (i.e. woke) American city. This excursion deep into the heart of the normiverse allowed me to conduct some anthropological observations, much like Margaret Mead in her famed journeys to Samoa. As someone who has consistently maintained sane views on the killer virus fake pandemic, I was an outsider among a horde of individuals struggling through various states of confusion and delusion regarding the deadly plague. This allowed me to conduct observations on the people in question, and I will report my findings here using some case studies to summarize them.

It was a study in extreme contrasts.

Individual # 1: Female, aged roughly 27. "Caucasian" in the true sense of the word (from the Caucasus region) making her slightly ethnic and therefore as might be expected, a veritable champion of woke philosophy and causes. Declared herself to be "over COVID" and claimed not to trust the government or pharmaceutical companies. I consider it likely she had a relative or friend who was injection injured.

Individuals # 2-3: A couple, also in their late 20's. Rank and file adherents to woke philosophy of the hipster rootless cosmopolitan persuasion, not especially militant or outspoken which is to say they declare adherence to woke philosophy to the minimal degree necessary to maintain acceptable social standing and avoid classification as "racists." For some perspective, the female in the couple expressed terror 2 years ago when I shook her boyfriend's brother's hand, a man I met for the first time and with whom it would therefore have been customary to exchange a handshake. She was not physically involved in the interaction yet felt compelled to interject. Also declared themselves to be "done with COVID" having recently contracted and recovered from the deadly plague despite receiving the requisite suite of injections. Expressed intention to ignore the few remaining subjugation mask mandates imposed by private entities in the city.

Individual # 4: I was only able to gather information on this individual secondhand, due to the circumstances described below, however basic demographic information is a female wife and mother, age 40. Suffered through the height of the hoax in a helpless and debilitated state of abject terror. Didn't go inside any commercial establishment for well over a year. Is said to be "doing better" yet is still not allowing visitors inside her residence.

Individual # 5: Wife and mother of 2, age early-mid 40's. Descended into a pitiable unhinged state of psychotic paranoia during the hoax and has not emerged from said state. Proudly arranged injections for children as soon as they were available. Subjugation masks required of all immediate family members while indoors or on public transportation outside of the house and desired for all others in her presence. The breath obstructors are not required in most places in the area. Attempted to dine outdoors for the first time since the onset of the hoax - donned the useless cloth walking from the entrance to the patio area ( a journey of roughly 5 seconds). Does not seem to be prepared to carry on with a semblance of a normal life and may be affected for life.

All are conventional, mainstream, and media-consuming individuals. All individuals surveyed have so-called "advanced degrees;" individuals #4-5 are products of the Ivy League.

Clearly, I lack sufficient data to draw any generally applicable conclusions from my study except to say that some deprogramming from the cult membership appears to be underway. Even in these cases, it's unclear how wide the deviation from the orthodoxy truly is. It may still be believed that injections are "safe and effective" and anyone failing to believe so may in fact be a "Trump supporter." In order to maintain a scientifically acceptable distance I chose not to antagonize or provoke the subjects who still may pose dangers to the uninjected and incredulous.

However, it is abundantly clear that some members seem to be so thoroughly brainwashed as to never consider lowering their guard as the killer virus and its army of variants continues to proliferate throughout the channels of media indoctrination and continuing re-education. I erred in failing to survey the subjects regarding their views on the emerging Primate Pustule™ hoax pandemic which would have been useful to assess the current state of fear of germs and trust in officially sanctioned narrative for which I apologize.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Individual # 4: I was only able to gather information on this individual secondhand, due to the circumstances described below, however basic demographic information is a female wife and mother, age 40. Suffered through the height of the hoax in a helpless and debilitated state of abject terror. Didn't go inside any commercial establishment for well over a year. Is said to be "doing better" yet is still not allowing visitors inside her residence.

Individual # 5: Wife and mother of 2, age early-mid 40's. Descended into a pitiable unhinged state of psychotic paranoia during the hoax and has not emerged from said state. Proudly arranged injections for children as soon as they were available. Subjugation masks required of all immediate family members while indoors or on public transportation outside of the house and desired for all others in her presence. The breath obstructors are not required in most places in the area. Attempted to dine outdoors for the first time since the onset of the hoax - donned the useless cloth walking from the entrance to the patio area ( a journey of roughly 5 seconds). Does not seem to be prepared to carry on with a semblance of a normal life and may be affected for life.

So basically, the Ivy Leaguers, #4 and #5, are the most brainwashed, debilitated and wrecked for life unless deprogrammed. As of now, they will unwittingly sacrifice their own children to regular suggested poisoning unless they reject the cultish lies.

Gimlet

Pelican
So basically, the Ivy Leaguers, #4 and #5, are the most brainwashed, debilitated and wrecked for life unless deprogrammed. As of now, they will unwittingly sacrifice their own children to regular suggested poisoning unless they reject the cultish lies.
The Ivy League education propels a person to the top of The System. Such people will always obey The System. They will never think it could be wrong, even as their loved ones drop dead. In this way they are kind of Useful Idiots, and as history has shown us, the Useful Idiots get culled from the heard first.

Easy_C

Peacock
The Ivy League education propels a person to the top of The System. Such people will always obey The System. They will never think it could be wrong, even as their loved ones drop dead. In this way they are kind of Useful Idiots, and as history has shown us, the Useful Idiots get culled from the heard first.
Essential article to understanding these people. It's in the context of the military, but the general principle applies to every "elite" institution as well.

Gonzalo observed the same thing:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Also declared themselves to be "done with COVID" having recently contracted and recovered from the deadly plague despite receiving the requisite suite of injections.
The requisite suite of injections that don’t deliver on their promise includes not just the Covid jab, but absolutely all vaccinations for all diseases that have ever been developed.

If you’ve never read it, this PDF is a must read to understand the pack of lies about mass vaccination we’ve been sold our whole lives:

When we hear about vaccines, we are often told a simple story of how they stimulate antibodies. The theory goes that the stimulation of antibodies creates a memory of a disease so the next time you encounter it, your body will quickly defeat the enemy. It’s a nice, simple, and easy-to-remember story.
Believing you understand the immune system because you hear the words “antibodies” and “protection” mentioned together is like thinking you know how a car really works because you see it has wheels. The immune system is a highly complex, still-poorly understood entity, composed of many different cell lines, each producing different chemicals that are released into the blood. These chemicals are used by the body and are affected by age, stress, nutritional status, environment, and a whole host of factors that are barely understood.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
The requisite suite of injections that don’t deliver on their promise includes not just the Covid jab, but absolutely all vaccinations for all diseases that have ever been developed.

If you’ve never read it, this PDF is a must read to understand the pack of lies about mass vaccination we’ve been sold our whole lives:

There was a similar article I found a few years back. I've lost the link, but I copypasted it. I'll attach it below.

Attachments

• Vaccine data reconfigured.pdf
    103.4 KB · Views: 9

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I had an opportunity to catch up with relatives and acquaintances over the holiday weekend (Independence Day in the US) in a major (i.e. woke) American city. This excursion deep into the heart of the normiverse allowed me to conduct some anthropological observations, much like Margaret Mead in her famed journeys to Samoa.

So 2 out of 5 are projecting the sunk cost fallacy. That's not surprising, and speaking from a sociological overview, it's pretty normal that roughly that percentage of people just can't accept that they wasted 2 years of their life living a lie. It makes sense that the Ivy League educated ones are the ones with the highest ego and therefore less able to come to terms with the truth about covid.

The less educated hear about some people who got jabbed getting sick and think "Hmm, didn't know much about that shot, but it doesn't appear to work. No longer want it." The Ivy Leaguers have a lot of hubris and their ego gets in the way, and they cant admit they were wrong.

Any idea what their takes are on Ukraine?
I have no idea what normies think about Ukraine, but I would guess that it is still "new" enough that they are still very much Putin Evil, Ukraine Stronk and Good.

Gimlet

Pelican
Essential article to understanding these people. It's in the context of the military, but the general principle applies to every "elite" institution as well.

Gonzalo observed the same thing:

When I was about 40, I was recruited to work for a consumer products company in a major city, as Director of Sales. I am really great at generating revenue in my space. I made a lot of money.
The VP who hired me did not get on with upper management and quit. Two weeks later he hired me at his new job as his director. He got fired after a month, due to an email mishap. I was promoted to VP of Sales & Marketing. Now I make a ton of money. I had never been a VP.
I hired a Marketing Director who was was really good at what I called at the time "managing up." He, the CEO and the Ops head started having strategy calls without me.

The CEO took me out to dinner six months later. He said, "Guy, you have hit every goal set for you and your team. I suspect you did it all yourself." I admitted he was right. I smiled and said, I get really excited by by pulling up my pants and getting shit done.

He then said this: "Who are you as a manager? Are you a colonel leading by throwing bombs on the battlefield? Or are you at the Pentagon, telling others when and how to throw bombs?" I took a moment to think, and answered, "I throw bombs". And I was l fired the next day and the Marketing Director took my job.

Great links that put my trajectory in perspective. I throw bombs. I have been self employed ever since. And right now I am terrified about the world of consumer products and what I hear on the news. But I throw bombs. Win, lose...Thank you for the reminder