Normies and coronavirus

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
75% of Americans are Normies.

Screen%20Shot%202022-07-08%20at%203.33.07%20PM.png

That's actually a very low percentage when you're used to living in Australia...

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
So 2 out of 5 are projecting the sunk cost fallacy. That's not surprising, and speaking from a sociological overview, it's pretty normal that roughly that percentage of people just can't accept that they wasted 2 years of their life living a lie. It makes sense that the Ivy League educated ones are the ones with the highest ego and therefore less able to come to terms with the truth about covid.

The less educated hear about some people who got jabbed getting sick and think "Hmm, didn't know much about that shot, but it doesn't appear to work. No longer want it." The Ivy Leaguers have a lot of hubris and their ego gets in the way, and they cant admit they were wrong.

Any idea what their takes are on Ukraine?
I have no idea what normies think about Ukraine, but I would guess that it is still "new" enough that they are still very much Putin Evil, Ukraine Stronk and Good.

Interestingly enough, individual # 1 is the only subject who made any comments about the Russia-Ukraine conflict; I didn't bring up the topic. Despite being the most woke of all the subjects, she spent the first few years of her life in a former SSR and speaks Russian.

Her remark was somewhat cryptic; I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something like "of what value is the opinion of someone who's never even spoken to a single person from Russia or Ukraine?" While this doesn't explicitly endorse one viewpoint or the other, I interpreted the remark to be saying that people are grossly uninformed about the subject, and it seemed to me to be a reaction to the ubiquitous socially engineered outpouring of sympathy and solidarity with the blue and yellow which isn't based on any understanding of the situation but is simply a robotic reaction to behavioral programming. This was interesting when observed in conjunction with this person's apparent deviation from the officially sanctioned killer virus narrative.

I can guarantee with 99+% confidence that the other individuals are in full agreement with the prevailing narrative that Putin is an evil, bloodthirsty monster who instigated an unprovoked imperialist war of aggression on the brave and charming Zelenskyy and his innocent and blameless subjects. When it comes to the killer virus, it's possible that they have may have done some basic level of research beyond the spoon-fed narrative as it affects everyone at a personal level. However, when it comes to some war being waged thousands of miles away that has zero effect on them, I'm confident that they are too busy watching streaming programs or ballgames, scrolling through anti-social media, indulging in "nightlife", or raising families to feel the need to spend time obtaining any information about the conflict outside of the official sources.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The Ivy League education propels a person to the top of The System. Such people will always obey The System. They will never think it could be wrong, even as their loved ones drop dead. In this way they are kind of Useful Idiots, and as history has shown us, the Useful Idiots get culled from the heard first.

I think this is the best explanation for what I observed which was of course but a tiny glimpse of a much more widespread phenomenon. Their rise to the top of the System is a result of blind and complete adherence to a strict set of principles and not on questioning or thinking critically about those principles. These people excel at memorization and regurgitation and in fact are tasked with so much time consuming busywork as to render them incapable of indulging in any type of reflection or critical examination. They are easily molded into the ideal bureaucratic and technocratic pawns the System needs to impose its oppression on the degraded masses. They are celebrated for demonstrating aptitude in their tasks as a means of convincing them to willingly accept their role as pawns.

There's no doubt that these people have "high IQ." This tells us that IQ is not the be all end all measure of true intelligence or ability to survive and make useful or beneficial choices.

Another factor I think we need to consider is that the same need for approval and adulation that propels them through the System also forces them to comply with the various mandates and strictures. People who don't wear subjugation masks or submit themselves to poison injections are anti-social deviant murderers. Someone who feels the need to spend their prime years toiling to earn an advanced degree from an Ivy League institution to impress people or win some social competition doesn't want to be grouped among these pariahs even if their senses tell them that the pieces of paper and injections don't prevent anyone from getting sick and actually harm and kill people. They will do as society commands, and will respond as programmed once it becomes clear what sorts of thoughts and opinions are officially approved.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
These people excel at memorization and regurgitation and in fact are tasked with so much time consuming busywork as to render them incapable of indulging in any type of reflection or critical examination.
Unfortunately, this is especially true of doctors. Which is terrifying when you realize your health is in the hands of people incapable of “reflection or critical examination.” And a medical dictatorship is being installed everywhere in which you won’t even be able to opt out of their treatments and cures, even if these prove to be deadly. Even now, parents who don’t agree to have their kids receive countless vaccines are considered to be monsters and lunatics.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
I'm seeing masks everywhere in the grocery store again. A group of older gentlemen I was meeting up with weekly have decided it's no longer safe to meet in person for the forseeable future...

It's directly in the middle of summer but somehow there is a flu pandemic. I guess I would understand if I watched TV?
Before The Madness, I used to meet up with a similar group which, needless to say, went on hiatus for quite a while. During the lockdowns, I recieved e-mails about when we'd be able to meet again, but they were peppered with "The Science" and vaccine rhetoric. When a meeting was finally announced, with a heavy heart, I decided not to go, as there was too much potential for conflict. I had few social outlets to begin with, and the loss of this one hurt.

Add this to the list of things that TPTB have taken from me over the years.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Before The Madness, I used to meet up with a similar group which, needless to say, went on hiatus for quite a while. During the lockdowns, I recieved e-mails about when we'd be able to meet again, but they were peppered with "The Science" and vaccine rhetoric. When a meeting was finally announced, with a heavy heart, I decided not to go, as there was too much potential for conflict. I had few social outlets to begin with, and the loss of this one hurt.

Add this to the list of things that TPTB have taken from me over the years.

Personally, I would have gone if I were you, but that's just how I am. I never back down from conflict. Who knows? Perhaps you could have saved at least one soul from the vax.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
Personally, I would have gone if I were you, but that's just how I am. I never back down from conflict. Who knows? Perhaps you could have saved at least one soul from the vax.
I have tried this on multiple occasions from all different angles - using the athletes and fans collapsing and dying, to pointing out that multiple friends from our social settings having heart problems just after the shot, to showing them official data.

It always ends the same result - they get defensive and tried to mock or ridicule me and won’t or can’t except they’ve been lied to.

In fact, I have close friends lie to me and say they’ve only had one shot, and were adamant they’ll get no more. Then admit later on, him and wife/girlfriend had two jabs.

The psychological damage has been done.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I have tried this on multiple occasions from all different angles - using the athletes and fans collapsing and dying, to pointing out that multiple friends from our social settings having heart problems just after the shot, to showing them official data.

It always ends the same result - they get defensive and tried to mock or ridicule me and won’t or can’t except they’ve been lied to.

In fact, I have close friends lie to me and say they’ve only had one shot, and were adamant they’ll get no more. Then admit later on, him and wife/girlfriend had two jabs.

The psychological damage has been done.

I understand that most advice falls on deaf ears, especially with family, but it's still important to do your duty to your Neighbors. Even if they foolishly ignore the advice and end up hurting or killing themselves, God knows you were the good Neighbor in their life doing your part to save them.

If you simply ignore them, and laugh as they fall, then God will judge harshly. But if you do your best, and get ridiculed, then it's okay: great are the rewards who suffer for His sake.

Also, I completely understand if people are in situations with people who know there is no point to trying. For example, there is a large section of extended family of mine who are completely liberal democrats... I know it would be foolish to even try and waste my time with them. It's not that I do not love them, but I know they will not listen to me no matter what. With family, it can be like that, just as Jesus was completely ignored in his own home. But if there is a chance to save someone, no matter how small, I say go for the chance and earn honor before God.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
I understand that most advice falls on deaf ears, especially with family, but it's still important to do your duty to your Neighbors. Even if they foolishly ignore the advice and end up hurting or killing themselves, God knows you were the good Neighbor in their life doing your part to save them.

If you simply ignore them, and laugh as they fall, then God will judge harshly. But if you do your best, and get ridiculed, then it's okay: great are the rewards who suffer for His sake.

Also, I completely understand if people are in situations with people who know there is no point to trying. For example, there is a large section of extended family of mine who are completely liberal democrats... I know it would be foolish to even try and waste my time with them. It's not that I do not love them, but I know they will not listen to me no matter what. With family, it can be like that, just as Jesus was completely ignored in his own home. But if there is a chance to save someone, no matter how small, I say go for the chance and earn honor before God.
I will never stop speaking the truth no matter what.

I was in complete darkness last year and God pulled me out of it.

Praise the Lord.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

What do you get from these people?
What would you lose if these people were no longer your friends, friends who lie to you?

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
What would you lose if these people were no longer your friends, friends who lie to you?
This was mostly last year, I don't really bother anymore it's to late. I was just trying to stop them from going any further and getting their children injected.

They are just normies who fell for the propaganda. Most of them have been loyal friends for years, but when Coofid kicked in their minds got destroyed.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
A couple of years ago, she would have been the girl next door, on her way to work, who you would have sat next to, and exchanged pleasantries with. I feel for her, and her loved ones, as I can't see someone coming back from this.
You are right about this! There is a girl at the grocery store I frequent. She used to be a normal, girl-next-door type. She is now a neurotic freak, wearing gloves and sanitizing between each customer. Glasses and mask, and references to her baby who she refers to as "they".

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I understand wanting to avoid covidians, Ukraine enjoyers, BLMers, etc.
But these are my friends. My neighbors. My coworkers.
There is too much division in our society already. The "us vs them" mentality.

I see it when people here will routinely write off entire states as "oh, those are just leftists" as if millions of our people are worthless as human beings. That is a dangerous and unChristian way to view our brothers.

Anyway, the problem is not "leftism" as the "leftists" from my parents age were more right wing than any public figure in America today.

The point is, these people are just deluded normies.
They were lied to, they were duped, and people believed those lies.
I've been in the minority contrarian position on most of the big political issues of our time, including being opposed to the first Gulf War, which, if you remember, most people were violently and enthusiastically cheerleading. If I simply wrote off and avoided everyone holding "wrong" opinions I would be a loner with no friends outside of a site like this.

I remember my church Sunday School class discussing the Iraq invasion and I was the *only* person opposed to it. I could rightly view everyone else there as supporting a murderous and evil destruction of the nation of Iraq, but they simply believed lies that they heard. Gullibility is not a mortal sin.

Thomas Edison is credited with saying only 5 or 10% of the people are really deep thinkers. The masses were never meant to have deep powers of perception on every issue. Instead, they were supposed to be good at their field, whether that was farming, soldiering, teaching, praying, healing the ill, building roads, etc. and they left the other duties in the hands of those experts, and people were generally trusted not to lie to each other because they were all united in their Christian faith.

Ultimately the authority rested with a King who was charged by God as His representative on earth with preserving as many souls as he could from evil, and easing their path to heaven. What we have today is a group of Satanists who have overthrown the system of Christian Monarchy and installed a secular Westphalian Democratic Order full of lies and deceivers. The hate and ill will should be directed towards those, not to the masses who hear and believe the lies.

Yes, I research things like vaccines, social movements, etc. but there are many things I don't have the time or inclination to do so, and trust what I am told, and I have believed and surely continue to unknowingly believe a few things that are lies. I don't think any of us understood how seed oils are not food but industrial chemical byproducts until the last couple of years. Sure, you could say that anyone who consumes seed oils in 2022 is a fool and an idiot about nutrition, but the better path would be to condemn those who created seed oils as a product in the first place, who tell us they are healthy, and who produce and sell them to grocers and restaurants around the country every day. They are indirectly responsible for untold murders.

How many other stories like this are out there? How many Jeffrey Epsteins are waiting to be discovered? How many other health or medical lies? How many lies about our Trillion Dollar War Machine? Let's not attack each other when we have an external enemy who turned us against our neighbor in the first place.

I remain friendly with people where I can, and either avoid certain issues or just slowly drop red pills in the hopes that they will finally see the truth. I think there is a post here about "when you first became redpilled" and there are a variety of answers: 911, JFK, Covid, Epstein, Trump, etc. You could have ranted all day long about the JFK assassination to someone but until they finally had their awakening, they would just have viewed you as weird. I wish it was easier to wake people up, but it's not so the best thing to do is often to put aside disagreements, focus on your commanalities, and hope you can eventually wake them up piece by piece.

The first time a friend of mine openly criticized Jews I thought he was a rude and hateful racist. But that one event caused me to begin "noticing" and now I see them as the root of most of our major problems. But just calling all philosemites "dumb" and saying they can't be your friend is the wrong tact to take.

We are already winning on the Tranny front. Trannies are weird and gross and no one likes them. Democrats like them in theory but the more they see them in reality and hear about what it is really like to chop off your penis and self dialate your bloody hole until the day you die, they quickly become disgusted. You're not going to convert anyone overnight but our friends are our friends, regardless of the propaganda they believe.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Actually, my statement mainly referred to the fact of being lied to. When people lie to me repeatedly, I can well do without their company.