Normies and coronavirus

Easy_C

Peacock
I remain friendly with people where I can, and either avoid certain issues or just slowly drop red pills in the hopes that they will finally see the truth. I think there is a post here about "when you first became redpilled" and there are a variety of answers: 911, JFK, Covid, Epstein, Trump, etc. You could have ranted all day long about the JFK assassination to someone but until they finally had their awakening, they would just have viewed you as weird. I wish it was easier to wake people up, but it's not so the best thing to do is often to put aside disagreements, focus on your commanalities, and hope you can eventually wake them up piece by piece.

There’s a good way to shock normies in a way you’ll agree with. But you need to be willing to get a bit dirty.

You need to be in the same room with them. Check your phone, react..

And when they ask what it is, show them a graphic picture from any one of the groomer books floating out there. If you need a reference use the book “My body is growing” which is for ages 4-8 and contains a graphic description of sex Including a description of how a penis “sprays semen”.

I’ve tried it and the result is that they’re mortified and horrified. Even some normie Libs conceded that parents are mad for good reason.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I understand wanting to avoid covidians, Ukraine enjoyers, BLMers, etc.
But these are my friends. My neighbors. My coworkers.
There is too much division in our society already. The "us vs them" mentality.

I see it when people here will routinely write off entire states as "oh, those are just leftists" as if millions of our people are worthless as human beings. That is a dangerous and unChristian way to view our brothers.

I wish I could say the same...I used to but after watching them pretty much go lord of the flies on the unvaccinated and them pretty much being the no2 reason for the decline of the west I just view them as the enemy now.

Rarely some will come around, you were on point about Iraq though.
All the hippies in the day were right too but they by default were against every war.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
All the hippies in the day were right too but they by default were against every war.
Where they wrong though? If we hadn't allowed offensive wars, then the government wouldn't have been able to lie and trick people into dying for the globalists aims and profit. It's probably too late now, but how different would things have been? Nevermind me, wasting time on could have beens, and possibilities.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Can you provide a link?
I think it's a combination of comments in threads like these:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I understand wanting to avoid covidians, Ukraine enjoyers, BLMers, etc.
But these are my friends. My neighbors. My coworkers.
There is too much division in our society already. The "us vs them" mentality.

I see it when people here will routinely write off entire states as "oh, those are just leftists" as if millions of our people are worthless as human beings. That is a dangerous and unChristian way to view our brothers.

Anyway, the problem is not "leftism" as the "leftists" from my parents age were more right wing than any public figure in America today.

The point is, these people are just deluded normies.
They were lied to, they were duped, and people believed those lies.
I've been in the minority contrarian position on most of the big political issues of our time, including being opposed to the first Gulf War, which, if you remember, most people were violently and enthusiastically cheerleading. If I simply wrote off and avoided everyone holding "wrong" opinions I would be a loner with no friends outside of a site like this.

I remember my church Sunday School class discussing the Iraq invasion and I was the *only* person opposed to it. I could rightly view everyone else there as supporting a murderous and evil destruction of the nation of Iraq, but they simply believed lies that they heard. Gullibility is not a mortal sin.

Thomas Edison is credited with saying only 5 or 10% of the people are really deep thinkers. The masses were never meant to have deep powers of perception on every issue. Instead, they were supposed to be good at their field, whether that was farming, soldiering, teaching, praying, healing the ill, building roads, etc. and they left the other duties in the hands of those experts, and people were generally trusted not to lie to each other because they were all united in their Christian faith.

Ultimately the authority rested with a King who was charged by God as His representative on earth with preserving as many souls as he could from evil, and easing their path to heaven. What we have today is a group of Satanists who have overthrown the system of Christian Monarchy and installed a secular Westphalian Democratic Order full of lies and deceivers. The hate and ill will should be directed towards those, not to the masses who hear and believe the lies.

Yes, I research things like vaccines, social movements, etc. but there are many things I don't have the time or inclination to do so, and trust what I am told, and I have believed and surely continue to unknowingly believe a few things that are lies. I don't think any of us understood how seed oils are not food but industrial chemical byproducts until the last couple of years. Sure, you could say that anyone who consumes seed oils in 2022 is a fool and an idiot about nutrition, but the better path would be to condemn those who created seed oils as a product in the first place, who tell us they are healthy, and who produce and sell them to grocers and restaurants around the country every day. They are indirectly responsible for untold murders.

How many other stories like this are out there? How many Jeffrey Epsteins are waiting to be discovered? How many other health or medical lies? How many lies about our Trillion Dollar War Machine? Let's not attack each other when we have an external enemy who turned us against our neighbor in the first place.

I remain friendly with people where I can, and either avoid certain issues or just slowly drop red pills in the hopes that they will finally see the truth. I think there is a post here about "when you first became redpilled" and there are a variety of answers: 911, JFK, Covid, Epstein, Trump, etc. You could have ranted all day long about the JFK assassination to someone but until they finally had their awakening, they would just have viewed you as weird. I wish it was easier to wake people up, but it's not so the best thing to do is often to put aside disagreements, focus on your commanalities, and hope you can eventually wake them up piece by piece.

The first time a friend of mine openly criticized Jews I thought he was a rude and hateful racist. But that one event caused me to begin "noticing" and now I see them as the root of most of our major problems. But just calling all philosemites "dumb" and saying they can't be your friend is the wrong tact to take.

We are already winning on the Tranny front. Trannies are weird and gross and no one likes them. Democrats like them in theory but the more they see them in reality and hear about what it is really like to chop off your penis and self dialate your bloody hole until the day you die, they quickly become disgusted. You're not going to convert anyone overnight but our friends are our friends, regardless of the propaganda they believe.
I understand your point, but take heed. You're the 5 people you surround yourself with. Their norminess, vile, secular, destructive behavior and thoughts will influence you, don't ever doubt that. An important litmus test I think is how open can you speak with these people. If you can't even outline basic things as that big pharma has a profit model, the coronameasures are at least over the top, Gkd exists, lgbti blabla isn't good for children, there's 2 genders, mindless materialism is a road to nothingness etc then you're in trouble my friend. Be very aware of this. Try to bring them to a few sources to see if they'll drink from it, as you cannot force them. But if they ridicule you oppose you and attack you, think twice about whether you want to have these pieces on your chessboard. It's a sad reality by there will be casualties, some people will have to go for your own utility and eventually eternal soul.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
The devotion to the cult is so strong and unconditional that there’s nothing that will change their minds, even if something happens to them or their loved ones. It seems rather obvious that the jab had something to do with this doctor’s cardiac episode. He does not fit the profile or demographic of someone susceptible to heart disease.

The other part of this is that sone people just can’t accept that they’ve been duped. So they’d rather hold on to the lies than accept reality, otherwise their whole world comes crashing down.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The devotion to the cult is so strong and unconditional that there’s nothing that will change their minds, even if something happens to them or their loved ones. It seems rather obvious that the jab had something to do with this doctor’s cardiac episode. He does not fit the profile or demographic of someone susceptible to heart disease.

The other part of this is that sone people just can’t accept that they’ve been duped. So they’d rather hold on to the lies than accept reality, otherwise their whole world comes crashing down.

Yep, they reel them in with pride and then cognitive dissonance does the rest.

mountainaire

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
A couple of years ago, she would have been the girl next door, on her way to work, who you would have sat next to, and exchanged pleasantries with. I feel for her, and her loved ones, as I can't see someone coming back from this.
Sometimes I find myself struggling to find sympathy and compassion for these people. In the end we all make our own choices, and these people have chosen to be this way. They have foolishly placed their complete faith and confidence into the hands of their abusers, and continue to act in a manner that defies common sense. Worst of all, these people have caused actual harm to others through their hysteria and selfishness.

At some point, one needs to take responsibility for their own being, and stop allowing their own weaknesses and insecurities to be weaponized against their fellow man.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Sometimes I find myself struggling to find sympathy and compassion for these people. In the end we all make our own choices, and these people have chosen to be this way. They have foolishly placed their complete faith and confidence into the hands of their abusers, and continue to act in a manner that defies common sense. Worst of all, these people have caused actual harm to others through their hysteria and selfishness.

At some point, one needs to take responsibility for their own being, and stop allowing their own weaknesses and insecurities to be weaponized against their fellow man.

One thing we can take solace in is that in the times when being a norm is the most dangerous, we are not norms.

This appears to be the opposite from previous eras. Being a norm previously would have made your life easier and safer, as you were closer to the regime. Now the regime is clearly wishing harm and pestilence on its population. Life is easier and safer if you can interpret reality and take actions to mitigate the regime's malice.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Two things are interesting to me.

1) That they continue find new and novel effects of COVID that were previously undiscovered (hairloss, ED, etc). Yet, anyone with basic high school science knows that in order to do this, they would need to have a decent sample of people who not only express these new effects, but who also were not vaccinated. That is actually how "the science" should work, if you want to attribute COVID as the cause, and not any other significant medical event (such as, for example, the injection of some kind of new and novel medical treatment into the body). Where are they finding all these unvaccinated COVID patients, hm?

2) Now it is okay to "trust your gut" about whether or not you have COVID, regardless of what a test says. Isn't that something? Forget the science whenever you like, because it makes sense to trust your gut on this one. My gut has had plenty to tell me over the last three years, but until now the idea that you should listen to any other cues outside of "the science" was supposed to be prohibited! Previously, even doing your own research, let alone gut trusting, was prohibited. Remember this?

Some notes on the author of this Forbes article. For science...

Just a little "about the author". Note: Viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Lol, after the gigantic tower of lies based almost entirely on the results of the fraudulent test let's not even bother with the test anymore and pretending that it tells us anything real. If you identify as having the killer virus then we can just add it to the cases. This is essentially what hospitals were doing anyway when they classified anybody with "flu-like symptoms" as having died from the deadly plague as a means of defrauding Medicare so this doesn't represent a huge change in policy, it just allows a regular peasant to participate in the same fiction.