Normies and coronavirus

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
The only person I work with who wears a mask is also the most obese with the worst diet (pizza pops and candy).
Same. Add: heavy smoker/drug user, athiest, heavily tattooed, a spirit that is both forlorn & disdainful.

Reminds me of an old Bill Hicks bit about the neocon war machine…that the people starting these wars must have such low self-esteem that they need to blow up a bunch of people to feel better about themselves. Why not just do some sit-ups?

rouchno1fan

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFfc_MaZXwAsBSP4.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall
is it this year?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Not easy to watch, but COVID as a means of spiritual warfare is real. What we are going through globally is clearly demonic. This video gives some more insight into it.

This is interesting because, assuming it is true, it corresponds perfectly with what Fr. Peter Heers has said about the COVID jab, and what Orthodox Ethos has spoken about:

I would like to see more corroborating evidence for the 4 deaths cited in the video, such as whether those people were jabbed.

SeaEagle

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I thought it was, but it's from December last year. Though I know someone who has just received a text from The National Health Service to tell them they should, please, get the flu vaccination this winter, based on their medical record.
Two of my coworkers got the flu vaccine at work and complained of bad headaches. They are under 30.. Why would you get a flu shot.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I thought it was, but it's from December last year. Though I know someone who has just received a text from The National Health Service to tell them they should, please, get the flu vaccination this winter, based on their medical record.
I have had multiple texts this week. Normie friends still getting injections and wondering why they are sick all the time.

I have managed to stop three people from getting it.
Two of my coworkers got the flu vaccine at work and complained of bad headaches. They are under 30.. Why would you get a flu shot.
The propaganda is non stop everywhere. Add the British herd mindset it's a recipe for disaster.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

I'm envious of those reporting it's rare to see a lunatic wearing a useless face barrier in public settings. It seems to be a small but steady minority in my area.

I used to look upon these individuals with a mild sense of condescending amusement, but now I feel revulsion at the sight of them. I find myself drifting away from them, not to respect their unfounded fears of proximity to fellow humans, but more as a result of a sub-conscious force such as those that repel certain particles from each other and encourage natural processes like diffusion.

I watched a documentary recently about archaeology relating to a civilization I find interesting. Yes, I know archaeology is a pseudo-science, but I enjoy seeing the artifacts and ruins and I find it amusing to invent conjectures on the spot just like the so-called experts. But I digress.

A documentary of this nature typically shows people working in the field at the dig site, tourists milling about, and people in the lab running various tests. In this example, nearly everyone, including the tourists at an outdoor site were obstructing their orifices with a variety of devices ranging from the useless blue paper to the humiliating duck bill and many shades in between, varied in appearance but equivalent in their uselessness.

I finally became fed up with it and realized that only one word adequately describes the appearance of a human with one of these hideous items: grotesque. That has been the intention of most masks visible in our culture, and there's a reason why they feature in horror franchises like Friday the 13th, Scream, Halloween, and so on. They are unnatural, asymmetrical, and naturally induce revulsion in all who would look at them.

I rarely watch any programs, but I will steadfastly refuse to encourage this idiotic and damaging practice by accepting it as normal. I will not sit there and watch ostensibly intelligent people degrade themselves and present grotesque and distorted visages for me to look at, all the while discussing fine points of technical and intellectual matters with a scholarly bent. I will not pretend that these are sane, mentally sound people. They are fools and I refuse to degrade myself by tolerating their foolishness.

Of course, many of these people couldn't help placing the useless devices on their chin and passing their germ-ridden hands all over them, rendering them useless even according to their own scientifically unsound narrative. At least this provided some levity to dilute the mostly upsetting and agitated state induced in me by the sight of those identifying themselves as cultists.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm envious of those reporting it's rare to see a lunatic wearing a useless face barrier in public settings. It seems to be a small but steady minority in my area.

I used to look upon these individuals with a mild sense of condescending amusement, but now I feel revulsion at the sight of them. I find myself drifting away from them, not to respect their unfounded fears of proximity to fellow humans, but more as a result of a sub-conscious force such as those that repel certain particles from each other and encourage natural processes like diffusion.

I watched a documentary recently about archaeology relating to a civilization I find interesting. Yes, I know archaeology is a pseudo-science, but I enjoy seeing the artifacts and ruins and I find it amusing to invent conjectures on the spot just like the so-called experts. But I digress.

A documentary of this nature typically shows people working in the field at the dig site, tourists milling about, and people in the lab running various tests. In this example, nearly everyone, including the tourists at an outdoor site were obstructing their orifices with a variety of devices ranging from the useless blue paper to the humiliating duck bill and many shades in between, varied in appearance but equivalent in their uselessness.

I finally became fed up with it and realized that only one word adequately describes the appearance of a human with one of these hideous items: grotesque. That has been the intention of most masks visible in our culture, and there's a reason why they feature in horror franchises like Friday the 13th, Scream, Halloween, and so on. They are unnatural, asymmetrical, and naturally induce revulsion in all who would look at them.

I rarely watch any programs, but I will steadfastly refuse to encourage this idiotic and damaging practice by accepting it as normal. I will not sit there and watch ostensibly intelligent people degrade themselves and present grotesque and distorted visages for me to look at, all the while discussing fine points of technical and intellectual matters with a scholarly bent. I will not pretend that these are sane, mentally sound people. They are fools and I refuse to degrade myself by tolerating their foolishness.

Of course, many of these people couldn't help placing the useless devices on their chin and passing their germ-ridden hands all over them, rendering them useless even according to their own scientifically unsound narrative. At least this provided some levity to dilute the mostly upsetting and agitated state induced in me by the sight of those identifying themselves as cultists.
Ive run the gamut of both behavior and feelings towards maskmorons. Ive gone from feeling angry at them to feeling sorry for them and back to angry.

For a short while Id confront them, usually at the grocery store, and tell them "your mask is making me uncomfortable" But its tiresome and pointless so now Im back to mostly ignoring them as they are few and far between thankfully and usually elderly. But every once in a while I catch a younger one and if they make eye contact I roll my eyes and shake my head in obvious disgust.

Its useless and petty... I know. But I have to admit that it feels good when I know that they know that I think theyre stupid.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I've been seeing it more and more lately. Sometimes I've seen several people in a row wearing them at grocery stores. I still see people wearing them outside too.

It seems to come in waves. As someone who refuses to let legacy/corporate media come into contact with their sense organs, I just assume that the big masking waves are triggered by some sort of coordinated messaging campaign about a sub-variant or an increase in cases or some other fetid heap of rotten lies but who knows. Maybe cult initiation grants you access to some sort of sub-conscious telepathic network that allows you to show solidarity with your fellow lunatics by diminishing your oxygen intake in unison on certain days. Some might suggest these episodes are reflective of low level beta tests of the newly created 5G receiver network.