Normies and coronavirus

Are y'all calling the scamdemic out when others bring it up....or mostly just letting it go to keep the peace?
It depends. Some people are just obviously a lost cause. I work with one of them. Others are willing to change their minds when presented with new information. I work with several of them. I have found that the most effective way to induce skepticism in these people is to point out inconsistencies in the official narrative. It's easy, digestible, and difficult to dispute, as the inconsistencies are directly from the horse's mouth.

The two that have been most effective for me:
  1. Establishment endorsement of BLM riots contrasted with their condemnation of anti-lockdown protests.
  2. Establishment revolt when WHO briefly announced limited evidence of asymptomatic transmission. Until that point, WHO had been the ultimate and unerring authority.
In my experience, these observations have been enough to get people questioning the narrative, which is ultimately what needs to be done. People need to take the discovery of the truth onto themselves.

Last edited:

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Let normies down gently.

Say, "The virus is not as contagious as initially feared. The worst is behind us. The masks are just for looks, if anything is doing the job it's social distancing."

Rather than point out the huge inconsistencies in stats, or comparing it to previous flu seasons (which make no sense anyways because we are in a lockdown situation and therefore ruins any comparison), just point out it's not so bad. This gets normies to relax and they let their guards down.

Roosh

Cardinal
I'd like to hear how anyone here is broaching the subject of the fact that the virus is a pandemic/ fake scare. I've been talking a lot with extended family at family gatherings, or even my own parents and other people, like some clients. when the conversation comes up, as it inevitably does these days, about "yeah, we sure are living in crazy times. Stay safe out there. Be careful" I just want to say " By the way Bill, you do know that this corona scare is propaganda by the elite and MSM and it's a power grab. Don't you? more people died in 2018/19 regular flu season than have died from corona so far. The numbers are being jacked up and faked. just go watch the last few Dollar vigilante videos on Youtube"

But, I don't say that. I'm usually just like 'yeah. crazy year' so as not to "impose my beliefs" on others. Maybe I should just start not giving a care.

Are y'all calling the scamdemic out when others bring it up....or mostly just letting it go to keep the peace?
I have found it fruitless for the most part. To accept the notion of a scary pandemic goes connects deep down to a person's psychology and faith. You can't change their mind with a few arguments.

Orson

Kingfisher
“more people died in 2018/19 regular flu season than have died from corona so far.”

No. Flu season deaths are estimates from small samples and therefore are subject to large, much larger errror range, up to 50%.

last winters flu season was about 30k - a low season. Covid19 numbers are harder, even though theres some over count.

The US has counted some 120k. It’s unlikely that the pandemic will end before we get to 300K deaths, 10X of this most recent flu deaths (and perhaps only 5x of an average season).

But Covid19 was advertised as a bad flu. Nobody treats flu with anticoagulants because it’s not flu. It’s a nasty, multi-systemic attacking viral organism not really ever seen before. Despite few requiring hospital services, it’s a deadly threat for those who do.

I'm not in the US, but I still cross paths with Covidiots once in a while. Most that wear masks don't care or bother me even though I don't conform and wear a mask myself.

There was a guy on the bus giving me the stink eye and doing that stupid huffing and puffing type thing making stupid "psshhh" noises as he looked at me and expelled his hot air.

I was staring dead into his eyes with such a deep rage that I noticed he got nervous and dropped his whole act.

If he said something I might have told him to take his mask off as it is muffling whatever nonsense he is vomiting out at me.

Parabola

Sparrow
Travelled to London at the weekend, mask mania is definitely stepped up there relative to less urban areas but I still wouldn't put the rate of mask wearing at more than 30%.

Wearing a mask is supposedly compulsory on the train and in the train station, but no one challenged me or anyone else who wasn't wearing one and no enforcement was present.

RE: Convincing normies this thing is a globalist scam.

You MUST follow the first rule of the normie:

- It isn't real if it's not presented to them on a screen

Tell them too google Bill Gates smirking or point him to the video with him and and his husband talking to Colbert about the next Plandemic. If they don't see the scam then they never will.

I'm not in the US, but I still cross paths with Covidiots once in a while. Most that wear masks don't care or bother me even though I don't conform and wear a mask myself.

There was a guy on the bus giving me the stink eye and doing that stupid huffing and puffing type thing making stupid "psshhh" noises as he looked at me and expelled his hot air.

I was staring dead into his eyes with such a deep rage that I noticed he got nervous and dropped his whole act.

If he said something I might have told him to take his mask off as it is muffling whatever nonsense he is vomiting out at me.
Welcome newbie. Well played.

I've found that many people love to fondle and tug their mask as I pass them. Some subtle shaming shit that I just chuckle at,

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
At this point I don't see any reason to contradict what normies think about the My Sharona virus. What's the point? People have become so invested in their beliefs these days that it can only lead to unnecessary conflict. My dad in the UK still watches the BBC. He is elderly and for the majority of his life the BBC was perceived to be a beacon of journalism. The true nature of the BBC only became obvious in the last 15 years or so, well after he stopped caring about the "culture wars".

I wear a mask because it's mandatory where I live, and you're not allowed to go into shops or public buildings without one. My wife's sister has made a little side business by sewing and selling fancy masks with soccer team logos, national flags etc.

At this point I don't see any reason to contradict what normies think about the My Sharona virus. What's the point? People have become so invested in their beliefs these days that it can only lead to unnecessary conflict. My dad in the UK still watches the BBC. He is elderly and for the majority of his life the BBC was perceived to be a beacon of journalism. The true nature of the BBC only became obvious in the last 15 years or so, well after he stopped caring about the "culture wars".

I wear a mask because it's mandatory where I live, and you're not allowed to go into shops or public buildings without one. My wife's sister has made a little side business by sewing and selling fancy masks with soccer team logos, national flags etc.
Well thankfully, I live in the countryside of Japan, where I'm not required to wear masks anywhere I go. It is only suggested but they can stick their suggestions where the sun don't shine.

Gradient

Kingfisher
I'd like to hear how anyone here is broaching the subject of the fact that the virus is a pandemic/ fake scare. I've been talking a lot with extended family at family gatherings, or even my own parents and other people, like some clients. when the conversation comes up, as it inevitably does these days, about "yeah, we sure are living in crazy times. Stay safe out there. Be careful" I just want to say " By the way Bill, you do know that this corona scare is propaganda by the elite and MSM and it's a power grab. Don't you? more people died in 2018/19 regular flu season than have died from corona so far. The numbers are being jacked up and faked. just go watch the last few Dollar vigilante videos on Youtube"

But, I don't say that. I'm usually just like 'yeah. crazy year' so as not to "impose my beliefs" on others. Maybe I should just start not giving a care.

There is no point in discussing it with them. Pay attention to the first 39 seconds of this:

Mikeyd03

Sparrow
“more people died in 2018/19 regular flu season than have died from corona so far.”

No. Flu season deaths are estimates from small samples and therefore are subject to large, much larger errror range, up to 50%.

last winters flu season was about 30k - a low season. Covid19 numbers are harder, even though theres some over count.

The US has counted some 120k. It’s unlikely that the pandemic will end before we get to 300K deaths, 10X of this most recent flu deaths (and perhaps only 5x of an average season).

But Covid19 was advertised as a bad flu. Nobody treats flu with anticoagulants because it’s not flu. It’s a nasty, multi-systemic attacking viral organism not really ever seen before. Despite few requiring hospital services, it’s a deadly threat for those who do.
Have to agree here. The odds (for most people) of infection and serious consequences may be lower than initially feared; but it’s definitely not flu.
(Might a rational position be somewhere between the extremes of hysteria and denial?)

Normies on this thread....ouch!

I shared this link yesterday. Japan either got Covid last Winter or they had a VERY bad flu season....hmmmm....

It's astonishing how few people have actually connected the dots to this....the WORST crime and hoax against humanity EVER.

It is definitely a flu (had it). The US hospitals have been given financial incentives to classify and retest individuals who have died as having covid.

Come on people do your homework.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
I had a difficult discussion with a relative recently. He is pretty serious about Corona, I just kept going back to the idea of "fear". At one point he visibly was annoyed at hearing the word. I think re - iterating masculine virtue and bravery is important, it triggers something deep down in them. Just like we 'dont want to kill grammy', they 'dont want to be too afraid to go outside'.

I was trying to establish that there were intelligent people who didn't believe in Corona response, but he seemed in the next sentence to re iterate that people who didn't wear masks were low IQ. I tried to explain that Not Wearing a mask was a belief, and people who don't wear them are fighting for all of our freedoms, just as people who wore them thought they were protecting our safety.

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
I had a difficult discussion with a relative recently. He is pretty serious about Corona, I just kept going back to the idea of "fear". At one point he visibly was annoyed at hearing the word. I think re - iterating masculine virtue and bravery is important, it triggers something deep down in them. Just like we 'dont want to kill grammy', they 'dont want to be too afraid to go outside'.

I was trying to establish that there were intelligent people who didn't believe in Corona response, but he seemed in the next sentence to re iterate that people who didn't wear masks were low IQ. I tried to explain that Not Wearing a mask was a belief, and people who don't wear them are fighting for all of our freedoms, just as people who wore them thought they were protecting our safety.
Sounds like your basic ad hominem or something similar. Akin to Rules for Radicals tactics and what the old school commies did: If someone disagrees with your viewpoint they are "low iq" , "stupid" "mentally ill" and sub-human isn't far around the corner.

This leftist brain-washing creates people who know, absolutely know, that they are good. And because they are good, they are right. Therefore, anything they do is good and right and anything against it is evil and wrong. I'm not saying your relative is this far gone, but a lot of them out there are.

Good on you for trying to show him some of the cognitive dissonance inherent in being a normie-sheep.