Normies and coronavirus

MRBR1908

Robin
Other Christian
A couple of dispatches from the normie-verse.

• Recently I drove around town to run some errands on an unseasonably warm day. I spied a slovenly fat blob bumbling up the sidewalk who resembled the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons in every respect - obese to the point of having to waddle instead of walk, unkempt beard, long greasy hair. He was carrying a paper bag. I tried to see from what disgusting establishment he had obtained his sustenance - the paper bag was unmarked save for the big globs of grease adorning its outer surface. Yet, this corpulent mass chose to wear a useless piece of paper over his breathing orifices while waddling by himself on a warm day, and the paper was made especially useless by his tangled mass of facial hair. What a truly health-conscious individual. At least he was walking, but probably his sloth and obsessions with video games makes him unable to secure employment that would allow him to purchase an automobile.

• I'm fortunate to work with clairvoyant individuals. You see, by observing what's happening in Europe, they're able to predict the severity of the upcoming flu and killer virus season here in North America. As you might expect, the outlook is grim as the dyanmic duo of deadly disease works its way westward counter to the revolution of the Earth, leaping over the mighty Atlantic in its cruel and unstoppable desire to destory the light skinned inhabitants of our northern temperate zones. All of this is to say that a work event scheduled for the winter has now sadly been converted into a virtual format. I'm sure the fact that the company will no longer have to pay to rent the event space and provide barely edible processed chemical junk for its slave-drones to ingest had nothing to do with the determination, delivered to all who would listen with great sadness and heavy, myocarditis afflicted, hearts.

What an in depth graphic image that is painted there of the normie-verse. It is amazing the amount of derogatory terms and insults that could be put on one poor obese guy walking along the street in that paragraph.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Yeah, vote for the Bush loving warmonger DeSantis... because he's anti-Vaccine!!

Oh wait

Yah...choice between Matrix drone 1 or Matrix drone 2. I'll take the non-Billionaire Matrix drone.

Here's a good piece from Naomi Wolf of what life was like under DeSantis for the past 2 years.

It doesn't matter really though....cus they all touch the wall.

1669310817338.png

1669310838999.png

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I go to Dunkin’ Donuts this morning to get a coffee and notice this woman behind me double muzzled with her eyes beaming out of her forehead. Few minutes later another muzzled dope enters. After a few minutes in line they were like have I ever seen you before ? Where do you work what’s your name? Started bonding over the muzzle and talking bout how they still love wearing it It’s like they were like omg I’m insane too we should totally hang out.

I see this all the time now people bonding over being insane. One time I saw two woman strangers in line at a grocery store discuss Covid tips with each other . One of them was like so since hot air kills Covid what I do is when I get home I set my oven to 150 degrees and stick my head in for a few minutes . Other lady was like oh my god that is an excellent idea. What I like to do is I put little sanitizer on my finger and run it along the seems of the mask . The lady that sticks her head in the oven was like wow I’m def going to try that. This was in 2020 and I might have mentioned in here before. Absolute insanity. The oven lady is legitimately fully cooked . Like if you stuck a meat thermometer in her it would say well done fully cooked.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FE179yIhWYAUwUed.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

There is a clue as to their other regrets.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I go to Dunkin’ Donuts this morning to get a coffee and notice this woman behind me double muzzled with her eyes beaming out of her forehead. Few minutes later another muzzled dope enters. After a few minutes in line they were like have I ever seen you before ? Where do you work what’s your name? Started bonding over the muzzle and talking bout how they still love wearing it It’s like they were like omg I’m insane too we should totally hang out.

I see this all the time now people bonding over being insane. One time I saw two woman strangers in line at a grocery store discuss Covid tips with each other . One of them was like so since hot air kills Covid what I do is when I get home I set my oven to 150 degrees and stick my head in for a few minutes . Other lady was like oh my god that is an excellent idea. What I like to do is I put little sanitizer on my finger and run it along the seems of the mask . The lady that sticks her head in the oven was like wow I’m def going to try that. This was in 2020 and I might have mentioned in here before. Absolute insanity. The oven lady is legitimately fully cooked . Like if you stuck a meat thermometer in her it would say well done fully cooked.
I saw that you had posted and had to immediately come check it out, always look forward to it.

The eyes you mention really hit home for me. The people who are still masking really do have insane bug eyes. I made contact with a maskie in the grocery store the other day and here eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

I literally laughed out loud at "omg I'm insane too, we should totally hang out" !!!

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

In a similar vein to Clinton above, this could be a typical sample statement when you come down with something:

So I had a cold last week. I did nothing differently than in any other decade of my life, worked out with weights a few times, ran a few miles, worked on some music, read articles on the computer, prepared dinner, etc. Unfortunately I did have to blow my nose a few times, it was slightly uncomfortable I must confess.

I'm grateful that I don't inject myself with experimental medications from the least trustworthy and most dangerous sources on earth, the pharmaceutical companies. I urge everyone never to take any medication from big pharma, except morphine if you have a gunshot wound. Other than that, eat right, get good rest, read uplifting words and drink lots of distilled or purified water.

Eventually it all went away on its own and I feel completely normal again. It's a miracle!

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
I, for one, will remember what really happened. A quote from season 3 of the X Files, which has stuck with me over the years:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Need more proof of the plandemic/scamdemic? Show this to the normies:

View attachment 52095

Then show them this website:

This is implying that even the nameof the fake virus had already been selected, established and disclosed (to some people at least ) two years in advance. Hard for me to swallow that...and Ive been a vanguard scam declarant since early 2020. Seems fake to me

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Went out to dinner tonight with the wife , very low key place almost no-one in there. Sitting there, waiting for the food, door opens and notice this double muzzled couple enter. The host goes pick your seats we are very flexible tonight . They chose the furthest seats obviously, they walk to their table still double muzzled. They sit down muzzled and cross their arms. I watched them in shock like they were an experiment to me and I was like "5 bucks says, soon as they are handed menus they are going to unmuzzle". Few minutes later they are handed menus and viola they take the stupid things off. Was like watching them take off layers of winter clothing. They take the two masks off and place them on the seats next to them, that prolly still has fart juice residue from previous people. Was just straight up retardation , my brain hurt watching them. If they got up to go to the bathroom, they double muzzled again, and told covid "okay time in , time in " and then once they came back and they were sitting again , its like they told covid " okay time out I'm eating again" They ate and then waiting for the check muzzled. Straight up insanity.

I wondered if it was their first date and the things they bonded over " OMG IM CRAZY TOO!!!!" " Whats your favorite sanitizer ?" "I wish Faucci was my dad too "
I know we have seen this kind of behavior for last 3 years, but it's still sometimes absolutely blows me away. I think the part that shocks me the most is that they are happy to do it. They're not like ughhh when is this going to be over, they love every second of it. I know I should pray for these lost people and hope that one day they'll get to the truth but man.. sometimes I am just baffled.
Lord forgive me for judging them

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Went out to dinner tonight with the wife , very low key place almost no-one in there. Sitting there, waiting for the food, door opens and notice this double muzzled couple enter. The host goes pick your seats we are very flexible tonight . They chose the furthest seats obviously, they walk to their table still double muzzled. They sit down muzzled and cross their arms. I watched them in shock like they were an experiment to me and I was like "5 bucks says, soon as they are handed menus they are going to unmuzzle". Few minutes later they are handed menus and viola they take the stupid things off. Was like watching them take off layers of winter clothing. They take the two masks off and place them on the seats next to them, that prolly still has fart juice residue from previous people. Was just straight up retardation , my brain hurt watching them. If they got up to go to the bathroom, they double muzzled again, and told covid "okay time in , time in " and then once they came back and they were sitting again , its like they told covid " okay time out I'm eating again" They ate and then waiting for the check muzzled. Straight up insanity.

I wondered if it was their first date and the things they bonded over " OMG IM CRAZY TOO!!!!" " Whats your favorite sanitizer ?" "I wish Faucci was my dad too "
I know we have seen this kind of behavior for last 3 years, but it's still sometimes absolutely blows me away. I think the part that shocks me the most is that they are happy to do it. They're not like ughhh when is this going to be over, they love every second of it. I know I should pray for these lost people and hope that one day they'll get to the truth but man.. sometimes I am just baffled.
Lord forgive me for judging them

Covid is a fickle mistress...