Normies and coronavirus

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
Went out to dinner tonight with the wife , very low key place almost no-one in there. Sitting there, waiting for the food, door opens and notice this double muzzled couple enter. The host goes pick your seats we are very flexible tonight . They chose the furthest seats obviously, they walk to their table still double muzzled. They sit down muzzled and cross their arms. I watched them in shock like they were an experiment to me and I was like "5 bucks says, soon as they are handed menus they are going to unmuzzle". Few minutes later they are handed menus and viola they take the stupid things off. Was like watching them take off layers of winter clothing. They take the two masks off and place them on the seats next to them, that prolly still has fart juice residue from previous people. Was just straight up retardation , my brain hurt watching them. If they got up to go to the bathroom, they double muzzled again, and told covid "okay time in , time in " and then once they came back and they were sitting again , its like they told covid " okay time out I'm eating again" They ate and then waiting for the check muzzled. Straight up insanity.

I wondered if it was their first date and the things they bonded over " OMG IM CRAZY TOO!!!!" " Whats your favorite sanitizer ?" "I wish Faucci was my dad too "
I know we have seen this kind of behavior for last 3 years, but it's still sometimes absolutely blows me away. I think the part that shocks me the most is that they are happy to do it. They're not like ughhh when is this going to be over, they love every second of it. I know I should pray for these lost people and hope that one day they'll get to the truth but man.. sometimes I am just baffled.
Lord forgive me for judging them
You didn’t hear? Zoctor Fauci just said we are still in the middle of a pandemic.

There’s a new viral strain reeking havoc on the nation. This new strain is evading all vaxx and boosters which is why you Trump supporters need to get vaxx and boostered to protect not only you but those around you. Many antivaxxx are getting into car accidents because of this new strain. It’s true, I ready the study’s title. I’m so proud that I convinced my own Aunt to get vaxx and boosted with the flu combo. Her symptoms were much much lighter just before her death. It could have been so much worse. Quit reading about Twitter and the FBI and for once do something good for our economic zone and go get your vaxxxx and b00sters.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
New phylum proposed - the decade-long 30-something over-booster.

Screenshot-from-2022-12-20-19-46-35.png

Screenshot-from-2022-12-20-19-48-28.png

Screenshot-from-2022-12-20-19-55-43.png

Screenshot-from-2022-12-20-19-55-19.png

Screenshot-from-2022-12-20-19-56-56.png

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Man guys just got out of the most insane estimate (I own a home theater audio video company) I’ve ever had . Absolute insanity . Get to this guys house he meets us outside with n95 masks and is like we just gotta wait here till my daughters leave the house they’re really scared.. I’m like thinking of scared but not scared enough for you guys to update your tvs and speakers .. the daughters finally leave after like 10 minutes outside with this maniac every part of me wanted to leave right there on the spot .

I couldn’t even talk to him but my partner was talking to him . We finally get inside and his wife has gloves and booties for us and sanitizer spray . They said inside that they got so used to these masks that they can’t picture life without them. They said since they have daughters in school to keep other children at school safe they just wear them in the house too and only time they take them off is dinner . I felt so bad for these people I honestly rather be dead then to live like that. They want to spend 40 grand on upgrading 4 rooms with insane sound and TVs and do 10 grand per room since they don’t do much else these days . It’s an easy job for me but like i really don’t even want to do it . This morning has tripped me out hard

I just cant ..I can’t even think it’s completely just blew my mind . I felt bad for them laughing at them is like laughing at a disabled person.

When we finally got out and got to the car we looked up at the house and saw them waving muzzled I was like RUN .. GO . Like that girl at the end of Texas chainsaw massacre that hoped in the pick up truck .

MtnMan

Kingfisher
Man guys just got out of the most insane estimate (I own a home theater audio video company) I’ve ever had . Absolute insanity . Get to this guys house he meets us outside with n95 masks and is like we just gotta wait here till my daughters leave the house they’re really scared.. I’m like thinking of scared but not scared enough for you guys to update your tvs and speakers .. the daughters finally leave after like 10 minutes outside with this maniac every part of me wanted to leave right there on the spot .

I couldn’t even talk to him but my partner was talking to him . We finally get inside and his wife has gloves and booties for us and sanitizer spray . They said inside that they got so used to these masks that they can’t picture life without them. They said since they have daughters in school to keep other children at school safe they just wear them in the house too and only time they take them off is dinner . I felt so bad for these people I honestly rather be dead then to live like that. They want to spend 40 grand on upgrading 4 rooms with insane sound and TVs and do 10 grand per room since they don’t do much else these days . It’s an easy job for me but like i really don’t even want to do it . This morning has tripped me out hard

I just cant ..I can’t even think it’s completely just blew my mind . I felt bad for them laughing at them is like laughing at a disabled person.

When we finally got out and got to the car we looked up at the house and saw them waving muzzled I was like RUN .. GO . Like that girl at the end of Texas chainsaw massacre that hoped in the pick up truck .
I love your updates. Always look forward to them. I really identify with the extremely baffled feeling you get when looking at these people.

Its strange that so many financially successful and "intelligent" (certainly not wise) people live their lives like this.

Enoch

Ostrich

I would require pre-payment for this job.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox

My [unjabbed] infant son licked the bottom of my wife's sneaker... he was perfectly fine. He gets handed around between so many people at church and family (but not daycare) and the worst he's ever had was a runny nose for a day or two. People act like they've actually seen a third of their family drop dead in front of them from the plague in the past three years. It's insanity. Eat normal food and stop polluting your bloodstream. Someone bought my son some "superfood" nonsense that's apparently vitamin enriched rice puffs with added sugar - looks like cheerios. No thank you, my composting worms will eat that "superfood." My son will continue to eat meat, fish, eggs, butter, blueberries, asparagus, quinoa, you know, actually healthy foods.

We also got a letter in the mail from our health insurance provider addressed to my 10 month son as a first birthday card which was really reminding us to get him all his jabs. I think when we don't get him jabbed at his 1 year checkup, he'll be missing something like 20+ recommended jabs. How do people put their kids through that? My wife knows people whose son became autistic immediately after one of these jabs. Went from normal and talking to completely nonverbal.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
My wife knows people whose son became autistic immediately after one of these jabs. Went from normal and talking to completely nonverbal.
That happens a lot. That's the #1 reason why most anti-vaxxers became anti-vaxxers. When they see with their own eyes their own kid go from completely normal to autistic, they know it's the jab. It's so stupid the way people who "believe in science" try to evade the truth: "Correlation doesn't mean causation!" Really? Even when the total transformation happens immediately after the kid took the jab? What is the cause then? Randomly sprinkled fairy dust?

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
That happens a lot. That's the #1 reason why most anti-vaxxers became anti-vaxxers. When they see with their own eyes their own kid go from completely normal to autistic, they know it's the jab. It's so stupid the way people who "believe in science" try to evade the truth: "Correlation doesn't mean causation!" Really? Even when the total transformation happens immediately after the kid took the jab? What is the cause then? Randomly sprinkled fairy dust?
Kid shots also cause SIDS, Childhood cancers and many types of allergies. They're killing our kids with our consent.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
My [unjabbed] infant son licked the bottom of my wife's sneaker... he was perfectly fine. He gets handed around between so many people at church and family (but not daycare) and the worst he's ever had was a runny nose for a day or two. People act like they've actually seen a third of their family drop dead in front of them from the plague in the past three years. It's insanity. Eat normal food and stop polluting your bloodstream. Someone bought my son some "superfood" nonsense that's apparently vitamin enriched rice puffs with added sugar - looks like cheerios. No thank you, my composting worms will eat that "superfood." My son will continue to eat meat, fish, eggs, butter, blueberries, asparagus, quinoa, you know, actually healthy foods.

We also got a letter in the mail from our health insurance provider addressed to my 10 month son as a first birthday card which was really reminding us to get him all his jabs. I think when we don't get him jabbed at his 1 year checkup, he'll be missing something like 20+ recommended jabs. How do people put their kids through that? My wife knows people whose son became autistic immediately after one of these jabs. Went from normal and talking to completely nonverbal.

That's great advice for (future) parents here. My three toddlers are all vaxx-clean and never sick. One of them I even catch eating plant matter from our composting heap sometimes and he's never had a fever. We're getting letters all the time addressed to our children (not us the parents so to lay claim on our children by proxy, very insidious) and they make fine firestarter material.

I know a man whose seen his some of his children and nephews go autistic almost immediately, he looks like a broken man. I know several autistic young lads and it breaks my heart that their parents pretend it's a "trait".

Do not vaxx your children with anything people.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Do you have any links please? I have not seen these before.

Its the only place you can stream this documentary now. It contains several of the home movies i referred to above.

It also btw delves in detail into how pharma industry obtained legal immunity to all the atrocities they are committing That segment is very relevant to the current vaxxes as well

Strongly recommended for anyone with small children, or that will have them

Do NOT vaxx infants period. Its unnatural, unnecessary and criminal.

Breast feeding by a healthy mother is by far the best first “ immunization “

As God and nature intended

Edit : I still maintain that having a goofball such as Jenny Mcarthy be the face of the “ anti- vax movement “ was essentially controlled opposition. I believe she is sincere as she has a son who was damaged by the MMR but unfortunately her prior public persona made it easy to dismiss her

Last edited:

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
That's great advice for (future) parents here. My three toddlers are all vaxx-clean and never sick. One of them I even catch eating plant matter from our composting heap sometimes and he's never had a fever. We're getting letters all the time addressed to our children (not us the parents so to lay claim on our children by proxy, very insidious) and they make fine firestarter material.

I know a man whose seen his some of his children and nephews go autistic almost immediately, he looks like a broken man. I know several autistic young lads and it breaks my heart that their parents pretend it's a "trait".

Do not vaxx your children with anything people.

Everything they said about the virus and vaccine was false; other than both the virus and vaccine physically existing. It may be a fool's errand, but I'm bunkered in here, running the numbers on if everything they say about other vaccines is also false.

no-normies-allowed-pepe-the-frog-meme.jpg