Normies and coronavirus

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Good morning everyone just wanted to share a quick story. As most of you know I have a home theater company. On Thursday sold a new tv and went in and installed new TV . The customer , both husband and wife and kids and grandpa were all double muzzled inside . They were like it’s really scary out there guys we’re not going to force you to wear anything but we will go to the attic and just let us know when your done. The attic is unfinished and you can’t even stand up there. They all went in there to hide for 2 hours. The panel ended up being bad and fried after 3 days and today I’m back here replacing it with new one. No joke every single person is unmuzzled zero care today. It’s like they follow a muzzle like weather calendar

Or something on when to muzzle , when to double muzzle. Friday is a very scary double muzzled day but then Monday it’s open skies folks nice breezy unmuzzled Monday . Makes zero sense

I’m baffled, it’s not the first time I’ve seen something like this. Nothing they do makes any sort of logic period.

Last edited:

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Good morning everyone just wanted to share a quick story. As most of you know I have a home theater company. On Thursday sold a new tv and went in and installed new TV . The customer , both husband and wife and kids and grandpa were all double muzzled inside . They were like it’s really scary out there guys we’re not going to force you to wear anything but we will go to the attic and just let us know when your done. The attic is unfinished and you can’t even stand up there. They all went in there to hide for 2 hours. The panel ended up being bad and fried after 3 days and today I’m back here replacing it with new one. No joke every single person is unmuzzled zero care today. It’s like they follow a muzzle like weather calendar

Or something on when to muzzle , when to double muzzle. Friday is a very scary double muzzled day but then Monday it’s open skies folks nice breezy unmuzzled Monday . Makes zero sense

I’m baffled, it’s not the first time I’ve seen something like this. Nothing they do makes any sort of logic period.
Maybe you helped them being in there unmuzzled with no cares? Gave them a few days to think about it.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
5nsodi.jpg

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Morning guys , so I just ended up going to this house for an estimate and as owner came to the door he stuck his foot out. I didn’t even notice it and he was like hey hey and shaking his leg. I was like huh? It was like too early in the morning and he shook it again I was like im not following? He’s like you don’t know the new handshake ? Im like nah Im old school and do the real human hand shake still and not the dog one. He looked pissed. Wish I had a treat for him in my pocket .

Last edited:

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Morning guys , so I just ended up going to this house for an estimate and as owner came to the door he stuck his foot out. I didn’t even notice it and he was like hey hey and shaking his leg. I was like huh? It was like too early in the morning and he shook it again I was like im not following? He’s like you don’t know the new handshake ? Im like nah Im old school and do the real human hand shake still and not the dog one l. He looked pissed. Wish I had a treat for him in my pocket .
giphy.gif

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Morning guys , so I just ended up going to this house for an estimate and as owner came to the door he stuck his foot out. I didn’t even notice it and he was like hey hey and shaking his leg. I was like huh? It was like too early in the morning and he shook it again I was like im not following? He’s like you don’t know the new handshake ? Im like nah Im old school and do the real human hand shake still and not the dog one l. He looked pissed. Wish I had a treat for him in my pocket .

Wag the dog my friend, he obviously was very "special".

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Morning guys , so I just ended up going to this house for an estimate and as owner came to the door he stuck his foot out. I didn’t even notice it and he was like hey hey and shaking his leg. I was like huh? It was like too early in the morning and he shook it again I was like im not following? He’s like you don’t know the new handshake ? Im like nah Im old school and do the real human hand shake still and not the dog one. He looked pissed. Wish I had a treat for him in my pocket .

Was he doing the hokey pokey?

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I have never heard of this, but I just found this article from 2020 suggesting it. I wonder if the people in this guy's social circle all do it? I would think most people have never heard of it, and would (correctly) think it is stupid if they did hear of it.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
Field Report:

There is a builder that I have had a long-term relationship with. He has hired me multiple times to design HVAC systems for high end houses he is building. This guy is 65, intelligent (I guess). At the beginning of the "pandemic" he told me his disgust about how his younger crew did not want to get vaccinated. I didn't say anything, and I guess he assumed that I was of the same mindset. I just let him talk. He was all up in arms with the typical talking points.

Today he called me and sounded bad. Apparently he just got "done" with the latest round of Covid and it was very bad for him. He still sounds bad, a month later. He went on to describe how he got all his vaccines and boosters as soon as they were available. In the next breath he tells me that his crew (you know, those scoundrels who didn't get vaccinated) all had mild sickness or none at all, and he got it really bad.

He tells me this unironically, with absolutely no clue what he is saying or that the common denominator of the guys who didn't get badly ill is that they are unvaxxed. He blamed his age, but he has some older guys in his crew.

The mental blockage is amazing.

Prince Prospero

Pigeon
Atheist
I had pretty much the same talk with a consultant today. He has been extremely sick for several months. His kids (assuming unvaxxed due to age) were not at all that badly affected by the flu or whatever illness the household had.

He blamed his old age (40-ish) and the fact that “he was less protected now compared to during lockdowns and then it all comes at once.”

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

''Unmuzzled Monday, the only day a week that the normie has a day off the Muzz!''. Celebration time.

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant
He tells me this unironically, with absolutely no clue what he is saying or that the common denominator of the guys who didn't get badly ill is that they are unvaxxed. He blamed his age, but he has some older guys in his crew.

Two people at work have had people close to them die from a sudden heart attack in the last couple of months. Both of the people who died were men in their thirties, and apparently healthy.

This topic randomly came up during a lunch discussion recently. When they found out about it they thought it was very strange, but they had absolutely no clue as to what could have caused the sudden deaths. I suggested that some young men have had heart issues after the vaccine. I might as well have told them that the moon was made of cheddar cheese. They looked at me like I was from outer space. In the end they concluded that it must have been a coincidence.

Last edited: