Normies and coronavirus

paninaro

Kingfisher
The hard part is when the masks are mandated like where I'm at in Florida. You're required to have one to go into any store or they will refuse to. It's one thing to say well I'll just take my business elsewhere but when every business requires it you are hamstrung. I really hate it but I need to get groceries and go to Home Depot and I just hurry up and get out. Last thing I need right now is a Karen episode in Walmart.
You can order from Home Depot and from most grocery stores online. A lot of them offer same-day pick up too. Just drive up, call the store, pop your trunk and they'll load it for you. No mask required since you aren't entering the store.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Same drill man. All roads lead to court, and at that point it'll get thrown out.
If it's a business (as opposed to a customer) at risk of losing their license for not following mask guidelines, the business will probably lose. It's covered under health regulations in that case, just like the business must ensure food is stored at a correct temperature, employees wash hands before touching food, etc. The health department has a lot of leeway in that area.

Now if you mean a customer and the police writing them a civil citation, that indeed is less likely to hold up in court.

Our businesses just expect another welfare handout. Some of you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that many small businesses are morphing into the same cancerous corporate culture that's deplatforming people. Respect small business all you want but don't think they're de facto on your side in all this. The more you shop at them, the more you support what you're seeing today.
Very important to remember.

I work with a lot of small businesses, and most of them are just bitter betas/deltas who wish they were corporate "chads" with unlimited govt handouts and bailout protection, and would gladly sell you (the customer) out for a break.

"Mom & Pop Shops" will usher you to the showers just like any good Auschwitz guard... they'd just do it with 25% less efficiency.

You sound anti-capitalist.

People have to work AND we have make stuff, otherwise we don't have stuff. It sounds simple, but that's the consequence of shutting down businesses. I don't really care about the owners. I care about the workers. And if they shut down, then at the other end of it you're going to have massive welfare rolls and civil unrest. Obviously, bars and restaurants employ a ton of lower wage workers. If they don't have jobs, they'll turn to Antifa. It's that simple.
Except that Current Job You Have and Antifa... are not the only options available.

So it's not that simple.

If you care about being capitalist then you should care about both owners and workers, since they specialize in different things and tend to have different personalities.

On the individual level though, some workers are not just commie fodder waiting for the world to give them one poor shake, and some owners are true party members (as I mentioned in the post above).

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Punishment mask fits the bill - punished for following blindly orders and not thinking things through. The idea again is and was to "flatten the curve" and not overwhelm the hospitals. It was never meant to be able to stop any spread, because that is impossible. You would have to maks the entire world or expect a never-seen efficacy of a vaccine. But it would have to be in the ballpark of a flu vaccine that wipes out the flu.

The normie won't be bothered with those questions and has long since forgotten the flattening of the curve or that the hospital staff were bored out of their minds. Again I heard from multiple countries of pissed off and idle hospital doctors as I know some pharma execs who are in contact with hospital directors. Some were livid as they just sent patients home, postponed operations and then sat around waiting for the huge huge corona death waves that never happened. Even the designated covid hospitals were mostly empty.

Ecx0R33WsAAxQGt.jpg

If it's a business (as opposed to a customer) at risk of losing their license for not following mask guidelines, the business will probably lose. It's covered under health regulations in that case, just like the business must ensure food is stored at a correct temperature, employees wash hands before touching food, etc. The health department has a lot of leeway in that area.

Now if you mean a customer and the police writing them a civil citation, that indeed is less likely to hold up in court.
I don't know if that's true.

I'd expect the law provides for the state to stipulate regulations that extend to mandating masks 'so far as proportionate to protect public health'.

This covid 19(84) codshit is so ridiculously disproportionate there's no judge in any court anywhere that can uphold it.

That's the whole point.

They can 'mandate' whatever they want, but when it comes to be tested IT CANNOT BE ENFORCED.

It's already been proven several times. And they fucking know it.

So the licences you're referring to are business licences? Even more reason to disregard.

Also very important to reminder the tipping point is at less than 10%...

So forget Karen et al...

They'll all look very, very stupid when everything comes to light (and no doubt they'll spend the rest of their days claiming "I always said something was wrong").

bucky

Pelican
Punishment mask fits the bill - punished for following blindly orders and not thinking things through. The idea again is and was to "flatten the curve" and not overwhelm the hospitals. It was never meant to be able to stop any spread, because that is impossible. You would have to maks the entire world or expect a never-seen efficacy of a vaccine. But it would have to be in the ballpark of a flu vaccine that wipes out the flu.

The normie won't be bothered with those questions and has long since forgotten the flattening of the curve or that the hospital staff were bored out of their minds. Again I heard from multiple countries of pissed off and idle hospital doctors as I know some pharma execs who are in contact with hospital directors. Some were livid as they just sent patients home, postponed operations and then sat around waiting for the huge huge corona death waves that never happened. Even the designated covid hospitals were mostly empty.

View attachment 23939
I'd never heard of "slave masks" before this started going around on social media. Not saying it wasn't a thing, but I'm pretty interested in history and had never heard of it.

bucky

Pelican
Also very important to reminder the tipping point is at less than 10%...

So forget Karen et al...

They'll all look very, very stupid when everything comes to light (and no doubt they'll spend the rest of their days claiming "I always said something was wrong").
I've said it before, but my guess is that people who were very into masks and social distancing and on board with torpedoing the economy are going to be distancing themselves from ever having supported any of that in the future. It will be a bit like having supported Bush's invasion of Iraq is now (to be honest I did support the invasion of Iraq, but my excuse is "hey, I was a tradcon civnat back then, I didn't know any better").

Thing is, I'm worried that the situation will be so bad with hyperinflation and social unrest in a year or so that that we won't have time to laugh at people who supported the lockdowns. Even if we do, given human nature, the vast majority will have learned nothing and moved on to believing whatever new pretty lie the TV is telling them at the moment.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I'd never heard of "slave masks" before this started going around on social media. Not saying it wasn't a thing, but I'm pretty interested in history and had never heard of it.
My guess is that the slave masks were for some slaves who bit or it was a form of punishment.

By the way - you can even go back a mere 130 years to find similar version applied in some Western prisons:

Prisoners exercised in yards surrounding the prison. They were masked and
held a knot on a rope, each at a 5 yard distance from the next.
They were forbidden to talk to one another.
Social distancing as a form of punishment.

This type of psychological punishment extended to every aspect of the prisoners' daily life. In the exercise yards, they wore masks so that they couldn't recognise each other. When talking to the warden, they used their prison number, not their names.
And masks were mandatory for every prisoner, so that they would not get any form of social contact. The long-term implication of the worldwide useless maskwearing is identical.

So you had social distancing and masks as a form of psychological punishment - a form of extended isolation. And again - this is supposed to stem, but impossibly stop the spread of the virus. And then it's based on the assumption that a vaccine will be super-effective among even admitted number of viruses in the myriads. If that was possible then eradication of the flu or the sniffles should have long since been possible. Let's face it - it's a prison method for the normies - nothing more and nothing less. They will accept the vaccines and the chipping when this is over. And frankly - the way the global normies march into the gulag willingly and even police their fellow humans for Gates & Soros, then I am even ever more inclined to take those vaccines just to leave this prisonplanet sooner. It does not seem as if humanity deserves freedom.

bucky

Pelican
My guess is that the slave masks were for some slaves who bit or it was a form of punishment.

By the way - you can even go back a mere 130 years to find similar version applied in some Western prisons:

Social distancing as a form of punishment.

And masks were mandatory for every prisoner, so that they would not get any form of social contact. The long-term implication of the worldwide useless maskwearing is identical.

So you had social distancing and masks as a form of psychological punishment - a form of extended isolation. And again - this is supposed to stem, but impossibly stop the spread of the virus. And then it's based on the assumption that a vaccine will be super-effective among even admitted number of viruses in the myriads. If that was possible then eradication of the flu or the sniffles should have long since been possible. Let's face it - it's a prison method for the normies - nothing more and nothing less. They will accept the vaccines and the chipping when this is over. And frankly - the way the global normies march into the gulag willingly and even police their fellow humans for Gates & Soros, then I am even ever more inclined to take those vaccines just to leave this prisonplanet sooner. It does not seem as if humanity deserves freedom.

Interesting stuff. "Slave masks" in history or not, the elites and their lackies do seem to see masks as a sign of submission now.

The speed and degree to which normies meekly conformed was surprising to me, as I imagine it was both surprising and encouraging to the elites behind this whole thing. Add to that the lack of resistance to tearing down what was left of the heritage USA during the riots, and I tend to reluctantly agree with you that humanity doesn't deserve freedom. The heritage Americans and other Anglo-Saxons and westerners who painstakingly developed the concept of personal liberty over the past centuries are gone and their descendants are mostly meekly letting their legacy be torn down without a fight. The masses from outside the western world never really aspired to freedom as all those dead white men understood it, nor would they have the ability to achieve it if they did.

Last edited:

acco

Woodpecker
Interesting stuff. "Slave masks" in history or not, the elites and their lackies do seem to see masks as a sign of submission now.
I saved it to my hard drive, consinder to print it out 10 or 20 times to share a translated copy to the slaves on my next shopping tour next week in the parking area of the supermarket.
I believe it's that good that normies can eat it easily.

Batman_

Woodpecker
What irritates me most about women like this is the degree of their indoctrination, they genuinely believe that the virus is actually a threat. It's one thing to wear the mask as a "pascal's wager" sort of thing, but this women flat out insisted that this man's entire family tree would perish because he didn't wear a mask.

bucky

Pelican
What irritates me most about women like this is the degree of their indoctrination, they genuinely believe that the virus is actually a threat. It's one thing to wear the mask as a "pascals wager" sort of thing, but this women flat out insisted that this man's entire family tree would perish because he didn't wear a mask.
I sometimes joke around with normies that I think all the corpses should be left in the street to rot, because maybe that would instill the proper amount of terror and get people to stop whining about personal freedom and destroying the economy.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
The elites love symbolism. And getting Trump to wear a mask, and thus “silencing him,” is good for 500 masturbation sessions.

The problem is that if you’re not a psychopath, you don’t believe that they exist. And you especially cannot believe that a psychopath would have more money or power than you. Another falsehood.

We are the Gomer Pyles of the world…forever paying for our trusting nature.

Are y'all calling the scamdemic out when others bring it up....or mostly just letting it go to keep the peace?
I'll bring it up once, maybe twice.. let the loved one express their irrational, inconsistent position, then drop it.
At that point, you're not going to change their mind.
As Yuri B said, "They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their minds, even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still cannot change the basic perception... the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible."