Normies and coronavirus

Parabola

Sparrow
It's just been announced in the UK that masks are to be compulsory in shops within a couple of weeks, another slice of freedom gone that we won't get back.

This is despite the government releasing advice for businesses reopening that expressly says 'the evidence that masks reduce the spread of coronavirus is weak and any effect is likely to be minimal'.

I was quite heartened by the fact that a survey showed mask wearing in the UK was far lower than in most other countries, clearly that was deemed unacceptable.

I'm unsure what my own strategy will be when shopping once the law is in place.

I saved it to my hard drive, consinder to print it out 10 or 20 times to share a translated copy to the slaves on my next shopping tour next week in the parking area of the supermarket.
I believe it's that good that normies can eat it easily.
Great idea...

We should all start flyering these dopes (before there's a mandate against that too)

Pendleton

Pigeon
I live in Asia so I coincidentally had researched the effectiveness of masks before it became a political issue (2019). I found nothing in English arguing that wearing them was useful to stop the spread of colds and flus.

Texas has a mask order. I respect it because I respect local businesses.

But I go into my barber the other day to get a hair cut (wearing a mask) and he shames me because I was planning on taking some trips to Florida this year. Mind you, the trips didn't happen since they locked down, but he says "so you just don't care about spreading the virus, you just want your fun in the sun?". I wasn't trying to get into a political discussion, I was just talking about the holiday weekend. I mention, "I worry about all the businesses shut down." and he says, "Call be a bad capitalist, but I don't really give a shit about businesses".

It's still pissing me off it was 3 days ago. He did a great job on my hair so it's disappointing I won't be going back.
For the most part though, I haven't run into any mask or corona shamers here in Texas. Most people are pretty cool to stay in their lane.
Bet he gives a shit about his OWN business.

An
It's just been announced in the UK that masks are to be compulsory in shops within a couple of weeks, another slice of freedom gone that we won't get back.

This is despite the government releasing advice for businesses reopening that expressly says 'the evidence that masks reduce the spread of coronavirus is weak and any effect is likely to be minimal'.

I was quite heartened by the fact that a survey showed mask wearing in the UK was far lower than in most other countries, clearly that was deemed unacceptable.

And what's the consequence if you refuse?

I'm from the UK and due to head back, but I just can't imagine complying with this bullshit.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Here a look into the normie psyche and the new term anti-maskers:

"They tell me it is not a federal law to wear masks. I have learned to say back that it is a restaurant law," she said, leaning against a table full of hand sanitizer and cleaning spray. "It is hard to describe how I feel when I see them without masks. It's rage."
They truly believe that you are killing grandma and soon you will be dropping dead because that very asymptomatic patient breathed into your general direction or even brethed in your vicinity.

And the very same anger will later be used to enforce everyone into chipping and vaccinating himself obediently. It fosters hate under the guise of science.

bucky

Pelican

Ugh - anchor surprised that top pediatricians are all for sending their kids to school in autumn. He was hoping for full lockdown hysteria.
My doctor recently told me that the virus isn't very dangerous for most people and the lockdowns aren't worth the damage to the economy and at best are just delaying building up antibodies in the general population. On a lark I mentioned this in a reply to one of the virus true believers I have on social media. A horde of angry soy boys and soccer moms dogpiled me and told me to get a new doctor.

ginsu

Robin

Saying you have asthma might work, the next best thing is to put on something that shows you comply with the bullshit but doesn't impact your own breathing so much. I go with Buff scarfs made from marino wool for the warmest climate. They are the thinnest and most breathable. Compared to a mask i can breathe through the fabric almost as if it wasnt there. But wearing a medical mask is like trying to breathe through a plastic bag, its completely suffocating. You will know for the first minutes that its wrong to wear it, after that you will get used to having a lack of oxygen. Don't do it.

I already had one for outdoor activities before this scamdemic anyway, the brand is solid. Dont buy their new ''corona masks'' though that will certainly be as hard to breathe through as the medical masks. you can go in and out of places to get what you need with it. After getting in i just let the nose stick out out on top if they're near. And let it fall down when they're not around. So basically the bare minimum that gets them off your back, most will feel like too much of a complainer to correct people wearing the masks in wrong ways. you already showed you're willing to wear the mask at the start so they cant really tell if you are just another idiot or really a disbeliever.

buff.jpg

Parabola

Sparrow
Saying you have asthma might work, the next best thing is to put on something that shows you comply with the bullshit but doesn't impact your own breathing so much. I go with Buff scarfs made from marino wool for the warmest climate. They are the thinnest and most breathable. Compared to a mask i can breathe through the fabric almost as if it wasnt there. But wearing a medical mask is like trying to breathe through a plastic bag, its completely suffocating. You will know for the first minutes that its wrong to wear it, after that you will get used to having a lack of oxygen. Don't do it.

I already had one for outdoor activities before this scamdemic anyway, the brand is solid. Dont buy their new ''corona masks'' though that will certainly be as hard to breathe through as the medical masks. you can go in and out of places to get what you need with it. After getting in i just let the nose stick out out on top if they're near. And let it fall down when they're not around. So basically the bare minimum that gets them off your back, most will feel like too much of a complainer to correct people wearing the masks in wrong ways. you already showed you're willing to wear the mask at the start so they cant really tell if you are just another idiot or really a disbeliever.

View attachment 23972
I have a balaclava like this already that I use in the winter, my intention is to wear that around my neck if I were to be in a situation where I had absolutely no choice i.e. collecting a prescription for an elderly relative and the pharmacy won't let me in without one. No chance that I'll be buying mask, least of all one of these fashion accessory masks I've been seeing around.

An

And what's the consequence if you refuse?

I'm from the UK and due to head back, but I just can't imagine complying with this bullshit.
The police could issue you with a £100 fine, operative word being *could*. It is not the responsibility of shop staff to enforce the law although they could feasibly call the police, as farcical as that seems I'm sure somebody will do it.

I head to the supermarket for lunch every day at work and no one wears a mask currently, maybe I'll see one or two people out of 50+, I am interested to see how/if this changes.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Roy is a former US Army LTC of 28 years. He served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe.
He was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years.

View attachment 23972
Telling them to go fuck themselves might work too

I have a balaclava like this already that I use in the winter, my intention is to wear that around my neck if I were to be in a situation where I had absolutely no choice i.e. collecting a prescription for an elderly relative and the pharmacy won't let me in without one. No chance that I'll be buying mask, least of all one of these fashion accessory masks I've been seeing around.

The police could issue you with a £100 fine, operative word being *could*. It is not the responsibility of shop staff to enforce the law although they could feasibly call the police, as farcical as that seems I'm sure somebody will do it.

I head to the supermarket for lunch every day at work and no one wears a mask currently, maybe I'll see one or two people out of 50+, I am interested to see how/if this changes.
They can't enforce it... it'll just take backbone and chitzpah to refuse.

If you know your rights well enough to be confident, most cops will fear the hassle.

Unfortunately most dopes will just go along to get along.

It's disgusting.

Take a lead from dr Jordan Peterson, or Dr. Kaufman.

They put their jobs on the line by refusing to comply, because they know where this is headed.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Roy is a former US Army LTC of 28 years. He served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe.
He was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years.

The tests may not be a vaccine, but they sure admitted that some were contaminated with something and others are 100% positive. I can even predict that they know that 3-15% of the population will be positive no matter what - when exposed to some raw meat or having gotten the flu vaccine, then the number may be higher. So of course more testing will result in more numbers. In fact one logical conclusion is actually that if you double the testing, then numbers cannot double or the tests are useless. But we all know that they can manipulate that. They could get contaminated ones or change the PCR-factors, then they have more results. One doctor even admitted that if they do the PCR often enough, then they have 100% covid cases - everyone is infected supposedly.

Some people wait for months for their retest after their first initial asymptomatic (aka healthy) "sickness" and quarantine. So essentially they remain for 2 months in quarantine until the local inefficient authority decides to retest them. If they are unlucky, then they may test positive again. Some people may test positive forever - all while being super-healthy. Are those to remain in quarantine forever? No of course not - as soon as they get the vaccine, then they are allowed to be free despite testing positive. It's the hoax of the century.

RomikJan

Pigeon
Wanted to see if you guys noticed this trend online in your areas. Seems here all the normies are taking full family photos in masks and posting them. Like Christmas cards kind of where the family and children gather, theyre taking these photos in masks some of em have kids or babies in them masked. With messages like stay safe from our family to yours. I saw bunch of people do it today and it legit freaked me out.