Normies and coronavirus

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
try to be just a little edgy and gauge their response, back off, do it again the next day.
Yeah that's what I've been doing. Plant a little seed, then back off. Plant another seed the next day.

Sadly we can't just leave it alone cause "people don't get it anyway".

This is the last info war. Playing for all the marbles now.

kel

Kingfisher
That's the only way to do any kind of red pilling, honestly, and the advice I give to everyone. Two steps forward, one step back. You push people just outside their comfort zone, then take the edge off with some casual jackassery. Wait a bit, repeat.

I'm tired of the coronavirus stuff, though. I just want to disappear into the woods, tbh, leave society behind.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The daily infection rate reports are taken out of the context of real world events and held up to perpetuate the fear

+

The daily death rate reports are taken out of the context of real world events and held up to perpetuate the fear (see my post above re CDC)

+

The masks when you go outside are mandated in order to mutually reinforce the fear. Why else would they be encouraged.

Very early on it was accurately reported that the N-95 rated masks were the minimum required in order to have any efficacy whatsoever. Fauci himself said it was "silly at best" during his 60 minutes interview in March. (Its hard to find anymore...imagine that)

Why?You could put roughly 100000 bacteria side by side hold little bacteria hands and they could march through a single opening between fibers in typical cloth mask you see your average chucklehead wearing

Its gets worse. Why? Because a shed virus is a approximately 1000 times smaller than a typical bacteria.

More real world "infection prevention" could be accomplished by imposing a stiff fine for not covering you mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing

So the people you see wearing bandanas and anything else other than N 95 rated cloth masks over their face in public are complete morons behaving like the obedient, docile, scared "tools" serving the purpose of reinforcing the same fear in all the other trained whipped little poodles.

bucky

Pelican
The daily infection rate reports are taken out of the context of real world events and held up to perpetuate the fear

+

The daily death rate reports are taken out of the context of real world events and held up to perpetuate the fear (see my post above re CDC)

+

The masks when you go outside are mandated in order to mutually reinforce the fear. Why else would they be encouraged.

Very early on it was accurately reported that the N-95 rated masks were the minimum required in order to have any efficacy whatsoever. Fauci himself said it was "silly at best" during his 60 minutes interview in March. (Its hard to find anymore...imagine that)

Why?You could put roughly 100000 bacteria side by side hold little bacteria hands and they could march through a single opening between fibers in typical cloth mask you see your average chucklehead wearing

Its gets worse. Why? Because a shed virus is a approximately 1000 times smaller than a typical bacteria.

More real world "infection prevention" could be accomplished by imposing a stiff fine for not covering you mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing

So the people you see wearing bandanas and anything else other than N 95 rated cloth masks over their face in public are complete morons behaving like the obedient, docile, scared "tools" serving the purpose of reinforcing the same fear in all the other trained whipped little poodles.
I just wear a bandana because I think I look ridiculous in a mask, and some kind of face covering is required to go into most stores in my area now.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Its become a recent hobby of mine to create fake Facebook accounts and troll the Karen's on the pro-Stay At Home Facebook groups. It's been quite entertaining but has been a time suck. I'm trying to put down the crack pipe.
Reject fostering heightened spiritual dysfunction in others to the best of your ability. This is something I struggle with myself. Thinking I'm "fighting the good fight" when in reality I'm just fighting for no gain whatsoever, and since conflict is a spiritual loss to begin with then put simply everyone loses.

Victory begins with compassion for the one in error. Perhaps you can subjugate someone with brute force but it's a pyrrhic victory at best. Any benefits it gains are far outweighed by the degree to which they feed the beast.

Roosh you're living in Washington DC correct? I know little about it, but it feels like you're not dealing with a representative sample as such. Not only would many people be on the government teet and/or are highly dem, but given it's spook central it wouldn't be out of the question to manufacture narratives/consensus.

Easy_C

Crow
You also have to keep in mind that the type of person likely to be using neighborhood social media apps are also the same kind of person who will be attending HOA meetings.

Interestingly because of my hobby I’m in some social media groups with a lot of tabletop gamers/painters where soyboys and trannies are dramatically over represented. I’m seeing a LOT of people there...rabid leftists who think Roosh is a rape advocate type, who have flipped to saying it’s just a flu. One of them after getting it and realizing it’s over hyped.

Georgia does not seem to be taking this whole thing particularly seriously either.

bucky

Pelican
I just avoid the conversation now, unfortunately. Partly because I'm frankly sick of this being all anyone talks about, but also just because it doesn't seem to go anywhere, and it just makes people angry and probably puts me in danger. It's sad, but that's the situation, so I mostly avoid it, or try to be just a little edgy and gauge their response, back off, do it again the next day.
It's very much the new SJW favorite thing to virtue signal about. On my social media timelines, the only people who are still really into it to the extent that they're wearing masks in the their profiles and dropping f-bombs on people who question the narrative are the same people who were going on about racism, sexism, transphobia, etc. before.

Gradient

Kingfisher
Sloppy conclusion - Tanzania had shit tests; the first world generally does not.

There are false negatives (or positives) in everything from cancer testing to drug urinalysis, that doesn't categorically dismiss the entire concept of testing as a red herring. To solve a problem, you need evidence. Here, though, it happens that no matter how much testing, it's pointless if getting re-infected is as easy as catching a cold.

The whole world isn't pulling the world over your eyes and Tanzania most definitely isn't coordinating with Nancy Pelosi. The virus exists. But Pelosi and the Democrats are definitely weaponizing it well beyond what it really is.
Actually SlicklyBoy, it wasn't Tanzania's tests, it was the WHO's tests and it was the WHO that did the testing.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Ha! Just yesterday I tried to sign up for Nextdoor with a fake name, but it needed to be verified by phone, so I "unsigned" up. I don't own a smart phone and refuse to give out my cell or home number. They should allow people to verify by email.

As for masks, I can understand people using them in enclosed, indoor space, where people often get too close. But there is absolutely no reason to go jogging or walking outdoors with them on -- which is something I see. How stupid are people? Do they think the trees or passing cars are gonna give them C-19?

bucky

Pelican
If you wear a mask while driving in your car alone, you might be slightly retarded. :zipped:

Many such cases.

The real shocker is these people all get to vote.
One of my Facebook friends who's taking this all very seriously posted about that. Apparently it has to do with "donning" the mask multiple times. That is, every time you take it off and put it back on you're risking infection from your possibly contaminated fingers. Probably a legitimate concern if you're performing surgery, and maybe in this case if you're old or in another group that's actually at serious risk from the virus.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
If you wear a mask while driving in your car alone, you might be slightly retarded. :zipped:

Many such cases.

The real shocker is these people all get to vote.
I can't get over how often I see this.

I am showing a rental house to some younger groups and no one has really cared, they just asked me if I cared. All the stats out about normies being afraid I think is overblown. The only real test is going to the grocery store and seeing whats up. I have had a few carts swerve in front of me.

In terms of talking with Normies, I just focus on how unhealthy it is for their kids to stay inside all the time, how people need to go back to work, how in Canada we are paying for international students and non citizens to stay home. I am in a small town these days so people are pretty relaxed. I have some older aunts who are very afraid and in full isolation, I kind of worry about them. and am sad that they are in such a state of fear. Sadly I got in a couple spats with them, because our views are polar opposites.

I'm going to try to have a couple of them out to visit my mother on her deck and a walk outside down the trail. I think encouraging some outdoor activity and normalcy for these people is all you can do. That little selfish part of them might want to take the risk to see friends and family, but yeah, these grammas aren't seeing their kids of grandkids. Very sad

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Apparently it has to do with "donning" the mask multiple times. That is, every time you take it off and put it back on you're risking infection from your possibly contaminated fingers. Probably a legitimate concern if you're performing surgery, and maybe in this case if you're old or in another group that's actually at serious risk from the virus.
Yeah it never ceases to amaze me how the lying mainstream always spins a narrative to back up the most absurd things. Keeping the mask on for more than 20 minutes makes it completely ineffective, plus you end up breathing in way too much CO2, plus you massively increase your viral load if you have any, and the list goes on.

Inversion of the week.

the high

Woodpecker

You can still find the most relevant part.

Given that 7 Million people annually are said to die from the effects smoking, about three Million from obesity (hello, cat ladies!), and many more from a lack of exercise, excess sugar, excessive alcohol, and many, many other dangers of the modern, oversaturated world, I treat the Coronavirus as a lesser threat.

I do not deny its existence or threat to some people, but any person who smokes, doesn't exercise, and is overweight could literally improve his changes of long term survival infinitely more than by following any of the guidelines because of the virus. In fact, that person could completely ignore them, like I do.

I am torn between saying something and keeping my mouth shut on social media. I only use facebook as an all-you-can-see platform outside of messaging apps, and 80% of my contacts are sheepy, submissive, socially awkward millennial normies that every dictator would wish to rule over if it weren't for their rather unimpressive physical abilities making them unfit for any sort of military conscription.

And its not that I hate them. Many of them are actually decent people. Their flaw is cowardice, not maliciousness, and sometimes I find myself taking comfort in being among them, with their light-hearted predictability, their reliability of being part of a uniform crowd.

The world is not perfect, and I have long ago come to terms with the fact that 80% of the people will always follow the herd. I can not blame the sheep for following the shepherd, even if he turns out to be a butcher.

But then again, it says the dumbest sheep is the one that follows the butcher to the slaughterhouse, and I start thinking. I find myself drafting long, thoughtful posts, only to hesitate in the last moment, because I realise that even if I am right, it might only have negative consequences. I haven't made up my mind though.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Given that 7 Million people annually are said to die from the effects smoking, about three Million from obesity (hello, cat ladies!), and many more from a lack of exercise, excess sugar, excessive alcohol, and many, many other dangers of the modern, oversaturated world, I treat the Coronavirus as a lesser threat.
This alone completely debunks the corona hoax by the way.
And by hoax I don't mean the virus, which probably exists, but the response to the virus.

If they really cared about saving lives, they would start by making carcinogenic foods, plastics and chemicals illegal.
And about half a million other things that cause lifestyle diseases and death.

That would save 100 times more lives than will ever be lost to corona, even if it was as bad as they claim it is.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
You also have to keep in mind that the type of person likely to be using neighborhood social media apps are also the same kind of person who will be attending HOA meetings.

Interestingly because of my hobby I’m in some social media groups with a lot of tabletop gamers/painters where soyboys and trannies are dramatically over represented. I’m seeing a LOT of people there...rabid leftists who think Roosh is a rape advocate type, who have flipped to saying it’s just a flu. One of them after getting it and realizing it’s over hyped.

Georgia does not seem to be taking this whole thing particularly seriously either.
Definitely attend your HOA meetings if they exist. That is the most local form of government. Read the rules, know the state regulations and stir up shit if they aren't being followed. Someone has to tell the busy bodies "no" and draw lines for freedom and privacy.

I am a member of 2 HOAs. The good one has an active member that is a retired cop and keeps the busy body democrats in check. The other one is garbage and not worth the paper its written on and is suspended by the secretary of state. I use that to my advantage to do whatever I want to my property.

Not participating in your HOA, school board or municipal government is how it gets stacked with power hungry passive aggressive lesbians, subversive homosexuals and government workers who participate "on the clock". Those people make time to spend your tax dollars and push agendas, you have to make time to oppose them.

^If you are a transient renter, I can see how its a waste of time, but if you own property or have a foundation in that community its a good idea.