Normies and coronavirus

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've gone in several stores over the past few weeks which had "Mask Required!" signs out front - Target, my cell provider's store, and a supermarket, to name a few - which I proceeded to completely ignore. It was stressful and I expected to get whined at, but nobody said a thing and store employees were perfectly friendly. Of course it helps that I live in Georgia, even though every normie in the store is wearing a mask nowadays nobody seems to care. It's incredibly stupid, through June only about half to two-thirds of people in my area were wearing masks.

For grocery shopping, I agree that it's best to go at a low-traffic time of day. Less stressful, less likelihood of whining.

The only places I've gone where nobody (or almost nobody) wears a mask are my gym, and Orthodox Church.

FactusIRX

Robin
I've gone in several stores over the past few weeks which had "Mask Required!" signs out front - Target, my cell provider's store, and a supermarket, to name a few - which I proceeded to completely ignore. It was stressful and I expected to get whined at, but nobody said a thing and store employees were perfectly friendly. Of course it helps that I live in Georgia, even though every normie in the store is wearing a mask nowadays nobody seems to care. It's incredibly stupid, through June only about half to two-thirds of people in my area were wearing masks.

For grocery shopping, I agree that it's best to go at a low-traffic time of day. Less stressful, less likelihood of whining.

The only places I've gone where nobody (or almost nobody) wears a mask are my gym, and Orthodox Church.
The gym and Church are the only two Indoor places I go where there’s no masks, as well. Not surprisingly, those are the two places I attend the most. The funny thing is when I go the park, or the beach, it is absolutely packed with people and nobody wears the mask (bylaw doesn’t require it). Just goes to show you that people don’t actually think it works. They just do it to comply.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Went grocery shopping this week. No mask, nobody bothered me. I did put it on at check out though.
If it won't put you at risk wondering what (very general) this is taking place ie southwest southeast new england etc.

I'm in east coast Cali (without the weather) Massachusetts and I see goofballs outside in close to a hundred degree heat walking around in masks.

Only a couple places were cool about the masks (small independent businesses.)

One of them the clerk was messed up on drugs and fumbled with the mask and I told him don't worry I don't care, the other is a convenient store I only go in the middle of the night so there's no one to snitch.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Our country's mental health is in serious trouble. It was already bad before this hoax and it's getting worse every day. The women are absolutely rabid over muzzling. I get verbally assaulted daily and there's been a few times now where I had to assume a defensive position and flee because the women sics their soyboy husbands on me and I don't want to knock him through a aisle shelf and end up on the news.

I saw people surfing face diapered today. Surfing.

I think one of the major parts of this plan is to totally f*ck up our children. Imagine going to school and not seeing the faces of the people who (((educate))) you yet you are required to trust? Not being allowed to make friends, play together, and learn their faces? This is going to create an army of psychopaths who won't procreate and will release their anxiety and anger in the form of violence.

Backwards-engineering all this, it seems safe to assume that a group of powerful people sat down and made a list of what causes people to hate and fear each other. They then went to work implementing everything on that list, with predictable results. Further, they set up a paradigm by which all those behaviors are validated and socially-reinforced, whereas any behavior that leads to social harmony and cohesion is punished. What you are witnessing is probably deliberate, intentional malice.

Our country's mental health is in serious trouble. It was already bad before this hoax and it's getting worse every day. The women are absolutely rabid over muzzling. I get verbally assaulted daily and there's been a few times now where I had to assume a defensive position and flee because the women sics their soyboy husbands on me and I don't want to knock him through a aisle shelf and end up on the news.

I think one of the major parts of this plan is to totally f*ck up our children. Imagine going to school and not seeing the faces of the people who (((educate))) you yet you are required to trust? Not being allowed to make friends, play together, and learn their faces? This is going to create an army of psychopaths who won't procreate and will release their anxiety and anger in the form of violence.
those kids are going to get vaccinated soon. it wont be masks forever. I still think the mask shit will vanish very suddenly, as soon as the order is handed down it'll be like somebody simply flicked the mask switch on the normie npcs, they'll be barefaced again.

Five months in and no mask for yours truly. I've weaseled my way out of every bit of it so far, going to a paramilitary mindset and food scarcity mindset so I don't become doughy and lazy. I go once a month, sometimes twice and meal prep every two weeks. This also enables me to drive to a state where there are no muzzle pod people hampering my oxygen intake. It's worth the trip and you learn to appreciate the value of food. One thing that started throwing me off recently is watching people consume and consume and consume wantonly without a care, so gluttonous. Until I can switch over to full farmer's markets, full hunting for meat (or deal with a local butcher) and full growing my own crops, I will have to be a shadow maskless lurker in a sea of automatons and npcs. I'm working on getting a plot to start growing my first crop by next season. That and get involved in a local farmer's commune where one person grows one thing and another grows something else, to help circulate food without going to the market. This is a bigger power play and it will pull patronizing away from these chains, who I believe most of them are folding on the mask issue because of OSHA and the CDC and local health departments conspiring to drive them all out of business if everyone isn't muzzled up. The whole point of putting the pressure on the businesses (when it was just on the people a lot more were without a mask) was going to force people to choose a fork in the road. My story and others I know have chosen to go down this route to start growing these local farm communities because it takes power away from those who would seek to control you. You have to get uncomfortable before building your own. It is possible as I know some people living on a farm in Texas who haven't gone to stores in a few years. Eventually more and more people will be growing things that stores themselves may become obsolete except in the big blue urban shitholes.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
those kids are going to get vaccinated soon. it wont be masks forever. I still think the mask shit will vanish very suddenly, as soon as the order is handed down it'll be like somebody simply flicked the mask switch on the normie npcs, they'll be barefaced again.
I doubt this. I think face diapering is going to be for the long haul. The fear has been instilled just like on 9/11.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
The other day I walked down a street that always has a few people walking around. Everyone did the walk across the street to avoid the leper thing except one person. I felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live."

The basic lack of curiosity among the American people is a disgrace.

I don't understand how if you are so deathly scared you cover your face outside in 100 degree weather, you don't try to learn everything about what is going on. Which is a virus that is less serious than the common cold for people not on their deathbed.

I guess like a lot of people here I'm completely out of touch with midwits and normies.

The other day I walked down a street that always has a few people walking around. Everyone did the walk across the street to avoid the leper thing except one person. I felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live."

The basic lack of curiosity among the American people is a disgrace.

I don't understand how if you are so deathly scared you cover your face outside in 100 degree weather, you don't try to learn everything about what is going on. Which is a virus that is less serious than the common cold for people not on their deathbed.

I guess like a lot of people here I'm completely out of touch with midwits and normies.
I used to read about the history of communism and wonder how people ended up following insane policies as their freedoms were stripped away and the bodies started piling up. I guess the answer is that people are morons and people in power are skilled at manipulating morons. And now we get to live through a similar transition to what they went through in China, Russia, Ukraine, Cuba, etc. At least I will get fresh air when I am sent to the collective farm.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker

Tucker had a stat that said that 25% of all teens had thought about killing themselves over the past year. Oh boy.

I hike a lot and I've encountered a bunch of overprotective diapered up mothers (ALWAYS Mothers) who when they see an undiapered face on the trail immediately pull their kids over and start talking about safety and some crap like that. They hundle together in their little protective shit cocoon of fear and lies until the undiapered pass by and they can continue their journey free from the menace of the 'Rona.

I can't even begin to imagine how much that scars a kid.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
I guess like a lot of people here I'm completely out of touch with midwits and normies
No, it's clear this is happening. I've always tried to be able to engage with regular people, on something, anything. Talking to them today in my city is like talking to someone from another planet.

They're living in a different reality. Different events, different risks, different priorities, different beliefs. The upside is its not hard to figure out who's not an idiot and just being the one to say the first word.

No, it's clear this is happening. I've always tried to be able to engage with regular people, on something, anything. Talking to them today in my city is like talking to someone from another planet.

They're living in a different reality. Different events, different risks, different priorities, different beliefs. The upside is its not hard to figure out who's not an idiot and just being the one to say the first word.
It seems to have gotten worse. Even people I've known for a while and who are normally reasonable are now acting like frightened morons. And these are adult men. The women are completely off the rails but that is not a surprise.

Aboulia

Robin
I forgot to buy cheese yesterday so I had to go back to the supermarket today. I only have enough fortitude saved up for one supermarket trip a week, so this additional trip was most unwelcome.

I walked into the store without a mask and went straight for the cheese. As I approached it, a man in a buttoned shirt yelled, "Get out of the store! You must leave! I'm the store manager! I will not serve you!" His anger seemed personal, as if he knew me, but this was the first time I've ever seen him. It was early in the morning and my mind was not filled with words like it usually is. I replied, "Why?"

"Because you're not wearing a mask!"

I did have a bandana around my neck. I lifted it up to my face, turned around to the cheese and continued shopping. He did not take any further action.

My pride did not feel wounded, which is a good sign, but there is a growing part of me that wants to pursue the path of least resistance. Months of mask resistance is starting to wear me down mentally. I just want to go back to the times where I could buy cheese in peace without having to modify my behavior because of a hoax.

We're going to have to talk to these people, difficult as it will be. For if we can't talk or find common ground, all we can do is fight, and the tough rock-like exterior of not wearing a mask will get worn down by the continual water drops of herd-minded irrationality.

It's good to know your laws and rights, and can give you confidence, here in Ontario, a lawyer named Rocco Galati filed a case with the Ontario Superior court charging Justin Trudeau and others with violation of people's rights (highest in the province), it's reassuring that I'm not the crazy one, that society is built on mutual ties, and inconsistencies are not to be followed. If you're talking to a feminist type, talk about "my body, my rights", or if "slut shaming" is wrong, then why is it okay to tell me what I have to wear. To people that you can talk to, flesh out the implications involved in coercing people to wear masks, or point to absurdities, I like to point out that if the government really believed the virus was as scary as portrayed, why do they continue to let 20 000 people a month immigrate to Canada, many of which are from China? The store manager in your case, probably was concerned with his own job or potential fines. Those would be tougher ones, because most people just do a job to feed their family, they're not concerned with higher principles. This may involve you putting on a mask, just to calm the people down long enough to have a conversation. You can't alienate people by branding them as idiots, or sheep, because that will cause a fight, we will have to fight the urge to scream back at people. It won't be easy.

Some like to think that they're killing the ego by laying down and complying to unjust law, and justifying it by saying that Christ laid down before unjust charges, not taking into consideration that he fully laid out his case beforehand. They'd rather pretend they were taking up a cross without actual suffering beforehand. Christ cast out demons, healed the sick, and raised the dead, showing the truth and validity to what he claimed, before he ascended the Cross. In like manner, we are to do everything in our power to show people the light, to bring them to the truth, and if that involves us dying for it afterwards, so be it. Our conscience will be clean, but this means we have work to do, we need to be humble and knowledgeable (wise as serpents, gentle as doves)

Here's some things I found helpful (for me, living in Canada)

Rocco's twitter (court document is the pinned tweet)

One of the plaintiff's in this case has an article outlying how masks don't work (it's in his field of research)

Or if you'd rather an hour interview, there's that too.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I have to constantly remind myself to remain charitable with people, and it's becoming difficult not to get angry with them. Especially when they're acting hysterical and retarded.

@AnonymousBosch's posts are helpful in this regard though. I just remind myself that I'm also a retard, retardation is a sliding scale, and God is infinitely far right on that scale. So putting up with my constant retardation must require infinitely more patience from Him than dealing with hysterical normies does for me. If God has infinite patience for me, then the least I can do is try to be patient with someone that's, in the grand scheme of things, no more retarded than I am.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Eventually, the general public will be confused into submission. They’ll be unable to notice the contradiction between their previous beliefs and their current ones. As the former Soviet leader said, their belief system will be dictated by the information of the moment…the current headline.

Women will be most affected, since they are emotional creatures at heart. Without a strong patriarchal guide, they will sink further into madness. They’ll seek refuge in the tattoo parlor, the anti-depressant bottle, their social media accounts, etc.

It’s a time for the mentally strong. Those that can think critically will be better able to stave off mental illness.