Normies and coronavirus

Wreckingball

Pelican
I had enough items to be annoying to the cashier and a dick to the people in the line. Some of them were quite heavy as well, so someone had to carry them back to the place.
I went to other shop after. Lots of choice around here.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Agree totally I don't know about some of you but most of my family besides my wife and kids are normies, we have to be careful of just writing them off or ignoring their usefulness, its really easy to blend in and sometimes its better to blend then stand out, normies are a problem but we aren't getting rid of them anytime soon so...act accordingly.
I had a telephone conversation with a close family member last night...

He is a die-hard normie, reads the newspaper cover to cover daily, and any talk that falls into the 'conspitacy bucket' gets angrily dismissed and threatens argument... so I just avoid it now.

Highlights from yesterday;

"Well, things won't get back to normal until there's a vaccine..."

"Well the government have already recognized Tsikhanouskaya as the real leader [of Belarus]"

"Well, it seems the death rate has been inflated, but it's because of the way the numbers are reported... someone could die of something else, but it goes down as covid, like..."

Me; "... road traffic accidents, cancer, suicide..."

Them; "[sigh] err, yeah. Look, it must be late where you are. Let's talk tomorrow..."

It is what it is.

I think my friend's theory that people have been inducted by the mass media etc into a kind of hypnosis is about right.

I've shared documentaries etc with this man, that anyone thinking rationally couldn't deny, yet he does.

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
I had a telephone conversation with a close family member last night...

He is a die-hard normie, reads the newspaper cover to cover daily, and any talk that falls into the 'conspitacy bucket' gets angrily dismissed and threatens argument... so I just avoid it now.

Highlights from yesterday;

"Well, things won't get back to normal until there's a vaccine..."

"Well the government have already recognized Tsikhanouskaya as the real leader [of Belarus]"

"Well, it seems the death rate has been inflated, but it's because of the way the numbers are reported... someone could die of something else, but it goes down as covid, like..."

Me; "... road traffic accidents, cancer, suicide..."

Them; "[sigh] err, yeah. Look, it must be late where you are. Let's talk tomorrow..."

It is what it is.

I think my friend's theory that people have been inducted by the mass media etc into a kind of hypnosis is about right.

I've shared documentaries etc with this man, that anyone thinking rationally couldn't deny, yet he does.
Find other friends or don't bother with these typical numb-nuts.

To my surprise I've had quite a bit of success with some of my co-workers and friends who I sometimes tried to red-pill on this BS virus in April and hadn't really spoken to since, and now they seem to be totally on my level even wanting to go for protests etc. Not saying I was the only catalyst, but there has to be a pattern. Never give up.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Wuhan tested nearly 10 million residents between May 14 and June 1 in a citywide drive to screen novel coronavirus infections, according to Reuters. Chinese officials said they found no new cases of the disease, but did not count asymptomatic infections in that total.
10 mio. tests and zero cases in Wuhan, but 100 out of 100 slaughterhouse workers in California are found 'infected'.

One could say that China had no need for long lockdowns, since they are already a totalitarian police state.

NickK

Sparrow
In February-April I was arguing against the plandemic in a game forum (Paradox Interactive) full of liberal normies.
I tried using their language, only used "science!!! " and tried to limit mention of conspiracy or religion.

In vain.

I was called a troll, a misantrope, an idiot, a conspiracy theorist. At one point I gave up and just started getting aggressive in order to get banned and never come back.

Now I got an itch to register again (I had to buy a cheap game to access their forums) and start trolling. I immediately got to page 862 of the coronavirus thread.
Here is the first post I read:

"I went to the town center today and I was honestly shocked.

Some genius allowed public event, that basically closed one of the narrow historical lanes to be closed to traffic and packed full of people drinking beer and eating grilled sausages. About 150 meters long and 10 meters wide space with high buildings closing the area almost completely, those tiny cafe tables all over the place and not a single face mask in sight.

And as a cherry on top I saw our director there having fun, while we have to wear face masks to canteen and they took half of the chairs out, so we can keep a distance. "
These people are hopeless. The question is how to make fun of them without getting banned again.

Now I got an itch to register again (I had to buy a cheap game to access their forums) and start trolling. I immediately got to page 862 of the coronavirus thread.

And as a cherry on top I saw our director there having fun, while we have to wear face masks to canteen and they took half of the chairs out, so we can keep a distance. "
These people are hopeless. The question is how to make fun of them without getting banned again.
Who is his director and what is he directing?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
In February-April I was arguing against the plandemic in a game forum (Paradox Interactive) full of liberal normies.
I tried using their language, only used "science!!! " and tried to limit mention of conspiracy or religion.

In vain.

I was called a troll, a misantrope, an idiot, a conspiracy theorist. At one point I gave up and just started getting aggressive in order to get banned and never come back.

Well, they were drinking beer AND eating grilled sausages... I think he's right to be concerned.

NickK

Sparrow

In vain.

I 've already asked for a refund...
I exchanged three posts with a normie and there is a great abyss between us.
It's surreal.

NickK

Sparrow
To be fair the people you find spending their time on video game forums are very rarely “normies” and are more often autists
Can you expain this a bit more? What specifically makes autists more likely to be compliant with the official narrative?
Shouldn't they be better equiped to spot the insanity? They are good at recognizing patterns.

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
Can you expain this a bit more? What specifically makes autists more likely to be compliant with the official narrative?
Shouldn't they be better equiped to spot the insanity?
Higher-functioning autists tend to be leftists, because they can function enough to be aware that they're a bit different from normal people, and so they virtue-signal extra hard to try to fit in. A disproportionate number of them do seem to become trannies.

And then you have the 4chan kind of autists. They know they can't fit in, and so they've given up any hope of ever fitting in with normies, so they just go in the opposite direction of wherever the herd is going. That's why they used to be degenerate and vile, but once society melted down past a critical point - I think this was around 2010 or so, the chans turned around and began going hard traditionalist.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
So I went on a lunch date with a girl from CatholicMatch. It's my first date with a girl on the site. It was in a city about 45 minutes from where I live so I went into meet her on an outdoor patio.

When I met her she said "I'd hug you but Covid-19".
" That's ok, I don't really believe in it" I responded, but still not hugging her.
We were talking generally about our backstories for about 5 minutes outside, not touching, thenshe says
"I'm just not feeling safe here with you, as you've likely been walking around without a mask"
I told her it's nothing to worry about, I have no symptoms and there is only a 0.02% chance of dying from it.
She agreed but said "I still want to be safe". She apologized for the drive distance. I told her I felt sad for her, and said God Bless.

The date promptly ended, I got up and made my exit. I'll be testing the waters on corona attitudes before bothering to meet up with anyone. Really Sad.

I was thinking on the way home, will someone like her ever feel safe enough to take their mask off? Perhaps with a vaccine.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
So I went on a lunch date with a girl from CatholicMatch. It's my first date with a girl on the site. It was in a city about 45 minutes from where I live so I went into meet her on an outdoor patio.

" That's ok, I don't really believe in it" I responded, but still not hugging her.
We were talking generally about our backstories for about 5 minutes outside, not touching, thenshe says
"I'm just not feeling safe here with you, as you've likely been walking around without a mask"
I told her it's nothing to worry about, I have no symptoms and there is only a 0.02% chance of dying from it.
She agreed but said "I still want to be safe". She apologized for the drive distance. I told her I felt sad for her, and said God Bless.

The date promptly ended, I got up and made my exit. I'll be testing the waters on corona attitudes before bothering to meet up with anyone. Really Sad.

I was thinking on the way home, will someone like her ever feel safe enough to take their mask off? Perhaps with a vaccine.
Women are irrational and follow the herd. It's not their fault it's evolution.

Fault lies with strong men becoming weak men and giving women the reigns of law and order. So, no, we will live the rest of our lives in muzzles.

SouthernTory

Sparrow

Sorry to hear that dating must be extremely difficult with this nonsense. Try not to get too down you were both too far away from each other it wasn't to be. Keep faith brother.

Shouldn't they be better equiped to spot the insanity? They are good at recognizing patterns.
I think so, but techie forums/sites are much easier for a minority SJW to infiltrate.

I know it's Canada(presumably) but surely the people who are scared like that shouldn't be going on dates with strangers...

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Yeah I'm not too bummed about it. More just kind of surprised at the level of fear. I've been out with two other girls this summer and they were cool. 45 minutes isn't too far for me, but covid wise this girl might as well be on the other side of the planet.

I expect that would just be a statistical outlier. Not that people being that scared is necessarily that rare(but I wouldn't know about it since I only interact with those who go out), but that they shouldn't be reaching out to me/strangers anyways.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker

Stupid cunt.