Normies and coronavirus

Seadog

Kingfisher
Normies are not able to think by themselves. They are just slaves.

I disagree. I've mentioned in other threads that in our province of a million people, we had something like 50 cases, and 0 deaths from start of June to end of Oct, but masks and the whole song and dance remains. Since Nov 1, we've seen another 50 cases, so things are picking up, but still only about 1-2% of what say Texas is experiencing per capita. Due to this sudden "second wave" some of my friends are refusing to go out, and other volunteers at a group I'm with are demanding it be shut down indefinitely - they're basically saying the gov't is being reckless by not locking down eeryone. So the free thought is there, but only on how to make things more restrictive unnecessarily.

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
And all the while they've been snearing amd jeering at simpletons who believe in 'conspiracy theories'.

This is the crux of the matter.

Normies aren't resisting the truth. They know it's all BS. Instead what they're doing is wallowing in the grotesque combo of abject submission, virtue signaling, and scapegoating of our families.

This is why you shouldn't argue with them and why it may get worse.

"What have your experiences with normies been like?"

I'm not sure what a 'normie' is, but I get the impression from your post that they are policing, overly-cautious individuals. Personally, I've given up on caring when people flip out over things. I make sure my kids have masks on. Do the masks help? I dunno, but erring on the side of caution never hurt, especially since 1) the kids find them fun and 2) some of the people here give dirty looks and nasty comments to unmasked kids.

Back in March, I was all about spreading awareness and information so people can make educated decisions. Even made a game/sim that - to this day - is still rather accurate. Those efforts fell on deaf ears. In cases where I dared to mention "China" or other taboo words, my posts were deleted or censored. My kids and I go about our business and avoid others as much as possible, but even that isn't enough for some of the self-appointed Covid Police out there.

Normies aren't resisting the truth. They know it's all BS. Instead what they're doing is wallowing in the grotesque combo of abject submission, virtue signaling, and scapegoating of our families.

I'll take "Things I was Thinking but Afraid to Say because I'm the New Guy" for 300, Alex.

So, yeah, the normies seem anything but normal to me.

Gonrad

Pigeon
I disagree. I've mentioned in other threads that in our province of a million people, we had something like 50 cases, and 0 deaths from start of June to end of Oct, but masks and the whole song and dance remains. Since Nov 1, we've seen another 50 cases, so things are picking up, but still only about 1-2% of what say Texas is experiencing per capita. Due to this sudden "second wave" some of my friends are refusing to go out, and other volunteers at a group I'm with are demanding it be shut down indefinitely - they're basically saying the gov't is being reckless by not locking down eeryone. So the free thought is there, but only on how to make things more restrictive unnecessarily.

Because the globalists encourage this kind of thought. These slaves only know fear and stupidity since they are born. It reminds me of the French book "Story of O". At the beginning they are explaining how some black slaves revolted when they got freed from their masters. They couldn't handle the freedom.

That's why I will have no pity once I will have my own company. Either people serve you, or you serve them. 95% of people will be totally fine being exploited by you as long as you are a fair and empathetic master. Else the capitalist model would have never worked at the first place.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I'm not sure what a 'normie' is, but I get the impression from your post that they are policing, overly-cautious individuals....

... erring on the side of caution never hurt...

You've been lied to.

A normie is someone who doesn't stop to think logically, and buys into the bullshit without looking further.

There is no 'threat' to be cautious about, just as there was never a 'red under your bed', weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or terrorists on 9/11.

'Erring on the side of caution' i.e. wearing a dentist's mask in the fresh air as a healthy individual, even when the mother f... flipping W.H.O. have stated asymptomatic transmission is RARE is not only moronic, it paves the way for tyranny.

So, it causes no harm, just like yellow stars never harmed the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Yeah, very true. You basically have to explain the NWO to them... and that's straight up kook territory for normies, still.

An angle that can work I think is to tell them that all countries get these hoax tests from the same corrupt place, the WHO which is privately funded by an investor that has a huge stake in vaccine companies. Then talk about Tanzania.
More info about Tanzania? All I can find is mainstream media kvetching about them not locking down

am so grateful that my whole family, my wife and my best friend can see it. I will take some credit because I have been teaching them about this stuff starting with 9/11 around 2006. It was rough going at first, but slowly they started to see. Once CV hit my parents saw it clear as day, as did my best friend. My sisters and brother in law were already there.
Praise God

The only reason normie opinion matters is because in a flat democracy they all vote.
Return to a land owner vote system.
Let's go.

bucky

Ostrich
I went to the Super Target at a huge shopping center in an affluent part of town yesterday and noticed there was someone begging on almost every corner. Less than a year ago you'd never see anyone panhandling there. Signs about having kids to feed, that kind of thing. They struck me as the kind of people who were working before all of this, probably retail or at supermarkets or restaurants and had two or three jobs to get by, but nevertheless doing what they needed to do.

Meanwhile, the virus true believers continue to virtue signal while working from home at their upper-middle class jobs, and the multi-millionaire journalists and politicians continue to tell us this all makes sense. This while ignoring their own rules, like Gavin Newsom and Chris Cuomo, to name a few.

Gonrad

Pigeon
I got a pathetic conversation with a Chilean girl tonight who went back to my place after a drink. Made me regret to have let her come over, I was already feeling she was a pretty stupid person at the bar, and I had been thinking about leaving, even though she wasn't bad looking.

So after getting to know her more deeply, we were on the bed and I was telling her that the virus is fake. She repeated what she read on the media : "This is conspiracy theories with absolutely no base-ground". I explained to her that "conspiracy theories" is a word invented by governments and medias to censor sources they don't like. Then this retard went on and said SHE believes in doctors and professionals who write theories about bacteria and know their stuff. Told her tons of doctors say it's bullshit but they get censored. Then she said "listen, this virus is different because it spreads faster than the flu, it's super contagious". Didn't even know what to reply. Told her about Sweden, life totally normal although they didn't do anything. That retard went on saying Sweden has tons of deaths.

That's when I realized there is absolutely no point having any conversation with a low-IQ person. They are really only useful at cleaning my sport coat or doing some slave job that makes my life easier.

God, I'm getting pickier now, I'm seriously thinking about ONLY dating white girls from now on. This is what I did in Sweden and Poland but in Finland I get tons of matches with Asians and Hispanics. Whatever, these bugs are not worth my time. I prefer to meet 5 times less women but to avoid women who are not from my race.

Stadtaffe

Sparrow
Gold Member
I think this fearful phenomena is the same that results in men being soyboys, men being unwilling to stand up to shit tests from women, Republicans being unwilling to stand up to Democrats, people being opposed to the US taking an aggressive foreign policy stance, and people wanting the government to provide them with some sort of cradle-to-grave safe space.

It's a cowardly age, and the WuFlu Panic scares them.

A cradle to grave safe space. Well, you won't be able to go to the gym due to lockdown, and lose muscle and conditioning, but at least you will be safe. I was telling some normies last night who sounded worried about corona, that I was a corona nonbeliever, well believe that exists but not that it is that dangerous that these measures are needed. (not leprosy, rabies or the black plague)

Is good I challenged them a bit and made a small scene in a social setting by not towing the line, but did not push it too far. Might have to next time though, as this safe space mentality is actually dangerous for having a fulfilled life..

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
I got a pathetic conversation with a Chilean girl tonight who went back to my place after a drink. Made me regret to have let her come over, I was already feeling she was a pretty stupid person at the bar, and I had been thinking about leaving, even though she wasn't bad looking.

So after getting to know her more deeply, we were on the bed and I was telling her that the virus is fake. She repeated what she read on the media : "This is conspiracy theories with absolutely no base-ground". I explained to her that "conspiracy theories" is a word invented by governments and medias to censor sources they don't like. Then this retard went on and said SHE believes in doctors and professionals who write theories about bacteria and know their stuff. Told her tons of doctors say it's bullshit but they get censored. Then she said "listen, this virus is different because it spreads faster than the flu, it's super contagious". Didn't even know what to reply. Told her about Sweden, life totally normal although they didn't do anything. That retard went on saying Sweden has tons of deaths.

That's when I realized there is absolutely no point having any conversation with a low-IQ person. They are really only useful at cleaning my sport coat or doing some slave job that makes my life easier.

God, I'm getting pickier now, I'm seriously thinking about ONLY dating white girls from now on. This is what I did in Sweden and Poland but in Finland I get tons of matches with Asians and Hispanics. Whatever, these bugs are not worth my time. I prefer to meet 5 times less women but to avoid women who are not from my race.
High IQ does not correlate to understanding the world better. In America there are millions of Intelligent-yet-Idiots who populate Silicon Valley and Northeast enclaves. This group, composed of mostly Anglo whites, are extremely liberal and reality denying. They might be able to code, write 1000 word articles, set hamster wheel records, but at the end of the day, they are no wiser than the ”low IQ Chilean” girl you speak of. Don’t fall into this trap of thinking white women are magically more sensible than other women, because they’re all like that. Upbringing matters much more than race in this regard. Also stop online dating, you seem surprised to have found garbage while dumpster diving.

bucky

Ostrich
High IQ does not correlate to understanding the world better. In America there are millions of Intelligent-yet-Idiots who populate Silicon Valley and Northeast enclaves. This group, composed of mostly Anglo whites, are extremely liberal and reality denying.
Low IQ third world people rarely support mass immigration into their countries, worry about being called racist, or sincerely believe a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman is actually a woman. I'm not sure how devout they about the virus. That would be interesting to hear.

Zagor

Robin
One of the stupidest arguments from normies that I now hear quite often here in Croatia is that the goverments have started to impose stricter measures so that they can get to a low number of cases in order to be able to ease restriction for the coming winter season in tourism (christmas fairs, skiing vacations..). Imagine being so stupid to think that they are imposing the measures in order to save the economy.

High IQ does not correlate to understanding the world better. In America there are millions of Intelligent-yet-Idiots who populate Silicon Valley and Northeast enclaves. This group, composed of mostly Anglo whites, are extremely liberal and reality denying. They might be able to code, write 1000 word articles, set hamster wheel records, but at the end of the day, they are no wiser than the ”low IQ Chilean” girl you speak of. Don’t fall into this trap of thinking white women are magically more sensible than other women, because they’re all like that. Upbringing matters much more than race in this regard. Also stop online dating, you seem surprised to have found garbage while dumpster diving.

Totally agree. I would actually think this is one of the "middle category traps". Low IQ people and super-high IQ people are cool, but people with simple above-average IQ are no fun at all.

When you are low IQ, you have the common sense of a peasant and the earthly intuition that helps you see the world straight. "Yeah, of course it's a wrong thing to kill children...duh?! Don't be stupid!"

When you are super-high IQ, you can become a pioneer of the truth and see the way the world really is. "Truly I have unlocked the mysteries of the Holy Scriptures...The name of the Father is the Son"

But when you are simply above-average IQ, you become a redditor who thinks he is superior to others and merely apes the authority figures from above, never being original or sincere enough to see the truth for yourself, and yet also being far away from the earth and therefore lacking common sense in understanding reality. "You don't believe in science? What's wrong with you! I bet you voted for Trump too." BTW, I unironically think that most of mainstream science is built on these types of people as well. You get a few revolutionary scientists who change the paradigm completely, and then the rest is just 99% of slightly-intelligent goons who copy what you did without really understanding it.