Normies and coronavirus

Zagor

Woodpecker
Amazing...

The guy next to me in this cafe had taken off his mask to have a coffee and muffin...

So I asked him if he could please put his mask back on between bites.

He actually went to put his mask back on (until I told him I was joking).

He's about 21, seemingly in good health, and more than 6ft away (I just checked, theatrically).

Still... you can never be too careful.
Today in the local park I witnessed a guy sitting on a bench with presumably his wife and their baby in a stroller. He was wearing a mask and drinking coffee, and when taking a sip he would take off the mask and then put it on again. Interestingly, the female was not wearing a mask. One has to really stretch one's mind to imagine how everyday life looks in that household. Sex with a touch of asphyxiation fetish, I guess.

Pendleton

Pelican
Sometimes harassing random strangers has very negative consequences. Who would have guessed?

"Troublefield said this was the first time he’s ever confronted anyone for not wearing a mask. He said he was compelled to because both he and his wife have preexisting conditions. He said he’s frustrated that people aren’t taking the pandemic seriously and putting everyone else at risk. But he also said this will be the last time he’ll ever say anything again." [Note - what language is this? Reporters need to learn basic English.]

Ocean Shores man attacked after confronting men for not wearing masks (kiro7.com)

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Covid virus symptoms a year in....zero

Covidiot symptoms in 5 minutes...

t_a7bed58a499f4d6592b72f1dd411562b_name_7p__CV_Mask_Assault_transfer.jpg

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher

t_a7bed58a499f4d6592b72f1dd411562b_name_7p__CV_Mask_Assault_transfer.jpg
“I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” said Troublefield.

Hard to feel sorry for a pussy of a man. Apparently he didn’t even throw one punch. If you’re not willing to fight for your life then you haven’t earned the right to live.

Pendleton

Pelican
““I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” said Troublefield.”

Hard to feel sorry for a pussy of a man. Apparently he didn’t even throw one punch. If you’re not willing to fight for your life then you haven’t earned the right to live.
Well, the article also says he is a disabled veteran (not that I have much sympathy for him in any case).

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Well, the article also says he is a disabled veteran (not that I have much sympathy for him in any case).
I respect men who have served their country, but at the end of the day, the law of the jungle prevails. If anything, he should’ve been better prepared for this fight given his military service. No excuses given, a man‘s gotta hold down his fort. The mask really says it all.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

To my regret I walked up to the car. I was trying to explain it is science and you should be wearing a mask because you’re endangering me and everyone else in the store by not having a mask on,” Troublefield said.

That’s when things escalated even further.
The gentleman tapped on my chest. And I flipped up his hat, and that’s when they both got out of the car,” Troublefield explained.

So this guy was all up in their car, close enough to be tapped on the chest. Was it a tap, or was it the driver pushing him out of his personal space? Then he put his hands into the car, into a sitting man's face, to flip up his hat (if I believe that).

What we see here is the Trump curse in action. It lives on.
F trump.PNG

Barrythecyborg

Exactly they know it isn't deadly but they fear not following 'rules' and 'fitting in' as it is conditioned into them whilst still children ( values vital to a communist society that thinks with a hive mind) without knowledge of the world. They are softened by all the comfort and so the fear is that they will lose the safety blanket through non compliance. Faux bravery is absolutely true they believe this is battle. In a real conflict they will be useless as that requires discipline and self awareness to survive.

aynrus

Kingfisher
To my regret I walked up to the car. I was trying to explain it is science and you should be wearing a mask because you’re endangering me and everyone else in the store by not having a mask on,” Troublefield said.

That’s when things escalated even further.
The gentleman tapped on my chest. And I flipped up his hat, and that’s when they both got out of the car,” Troublefield explained.

So this guy was all up in their car, close enough to be tapped on the chest. Was it a tap, or was it the driver pushing him out of his personal space? Then he put his hands into the car, into a sitting man's face, to flip up his hat (if I believe that).

What we see here is the Trump curse in action. It lives on.
The guy:
1) harassed them in the store (tried to provoke them)
2) later, he approached their vehicle to confront them, coming within arm's length, clearly (threatening action)
3) when he was pushed away, he attacked the person inside the car, by his own admission. Sounds like he hit the one in a car on his head.
His response to being pushed away can't be considered self-defense by any standards: the general rule for self-defense in the States is that you can't be approaching first to get into one's face and can't taunt/provoke the person even from a distance.

All of that is really bad for his case. He's the aggressor. Was lucky he didn't get shot.

Last edited:

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
The guy:
1) harassed them in the store (tried to provoke them)
2) later, he approached their vehicle to confront them, coming within arm's length, clearly (threatening action)
3) when he was pushed away, he attacked the person inside the car, by his own admission. Sounds like he hit the one in a car on his head.
His response to being pushed away can't be considered self-defense by any standards: the general rule for self-defense in the States is that you can't be approaching first to get into one's face and can't taunt/provoke the person even from a distance.

All of that is really bad for his case. He's the aggressor. Was lucky he didn't get shot.
Hopefully this serves as a warning to all the Karens and white knights who want to act as mask police without proper training. The free are not to be messed with.

RomikJan

Sparrow
Need to leave the city its unliveable, seems like soy boys have taken over everything. Anywhere you look its all you see is this soy boy weak men culture. Some of em too are starting to sound just like woman they even beg you like woman would do. I used to feel sorry for these men but I dont anymore they chose the bed they sleep in.

Had a family friend show up to an event, he works actually for one of these vax companies but hes in his mid 20s couldnt be anything more than a secretary. We where all talking about the pandemic and it being a control grab. He made this big deal saying " I work there, so you think im in on it too? That I want all you guys in danger?" Everyone was quiet but I wasnt going to let him win. I instantly was like man you really think they would come up to one of their secretaries and be like pssssssstttt pssssssttt can you keep a secret young man? Dont come to this house and spread your fear and get us all to take Bills vacine. He was like Bill has nothing to do with anything its just conspiracy theories. To which I replied you dont even know the history of where you work normie..and he looked like he was about to cry and just stormed off and went home.

He since then has been trying to find ways that will make me tell him hes right but its back fired on him big time. Everything he has tried to shown me I turned it on him and questioned him further and he kept saying ive never seen this, now hes even more lost then he was before. He tried to keep bringing scientists into the picture until I told him scientists lost all credit when 1500 of them got together and made a signed document stating that blm protests dont spread covid and shoved it in his face. He legit started stuttering and was like I never seen these before. Point is he still hasnt given up. It doesnt matter what I show him , he will never see it.

Besides him, noticed other normie men on social media make posts that show them going out of their way to beg anti maskers to mask up. Dont you have work or a family to care for? Your outside recording yourself being what a hero? All these libtard woman comment my hero so maybe he does think hes one.

Everything is just I dont know how else to say it but everything's is just so gay and fake.

I reckon we should make a distinction between blue pilled normies, who blindly follow the MSM and the official narrative and attack everyone who goes against that or even asks some questions or has some critical comments about that. They are lost. However, I do think there is a group of normies who instinctively feel there is something going on under water, but they can't tap into it and find out what it is. Hence they just follow the rules and do what is asked of them, however I believe they do have a chance that with the right information and the right time frame they can come to some understanding of what is going on, or even a complete understanding. The point of the matter is that people must be willing to see the truth. If they don't want to see the truth, no matter how much evidence you post in front of them, they will ignore it and even attack you for it. This is what Yuri Bezmenov talked about in the Soviet context: if you would show the Soviets the Gulags they would still not believe you and attack you. This is called programming. Hence pray for everyone, and look for these little pearls of light that can be ignited.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I watched the movie Contagion again last night. It pretty much had all the ingredients of predictive programming: contact tracing, masks, social distancing, fear of the asymptomatic, vaccine to the rescue. As you would expect from this (((director))) and (((writer))), they managed to flip the script with big pharma and alt-media. Jude Law played the conspiracy blogger who promotes the anti-viral (representing hydroxychloroquine) but it turns out he's just a grifter making millions from exploiting peoples fears. Not to worry big pharma, with it's self-sacrificing female scientist, save the day with a rushed vaccine. Uncanny.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
I reckon we should make a distinction between blue pilled normies, who blindly follow the MSM and the official narrative and attack everyone who goes against that or even asks some questions or has some critical comments about that. They are lost. However, I do think there is a group of normies who instinctively feel there is something going on under water, but they can't tap into it and find out what it is. Hence they just follow the rules and do what is asked of them, however I believe they do have a chance that with the right information and the right time frame they can come to some understanding of what is going on, or even a complete understanding. The point of the matter is that people must be willing to see the truth. If they don't want to see the truth, no matter how much evidence you post in front of them, they will ignore it and even attack you for it. This is what Yuri Bezmenov talked about in the Soviet context: if you would show the Soviets the Gulags they would still not believe you and attack you. This is called programming. Hence pray for everyone, and look for these little pearls of light that can be ignited.

Absolutely, luckily though I reckon you're talking about 50%+...

The hard-core blue pilled normies are lost. Plus they're facing such deep cognative dissonance now... if they listen to you, they have to entertain the notion that they've been lied to, by everyone, since forever, and they lapped it up.

That's why people like my brother get ANGRY... they don't like being forced into to look into the abyss.

Luckily though, we're talking about the minority now... people who are hopefully going to look very, very stupid soon.

They don't matter.

You'll never get them to even look at the evidence.

We just need 10% of people to see what's up and it all tips.

I reckon your exactly right. People aren't morons, they know somethings off... the lie's just so MASSIVE they can't comprehend it.

Twice recently I've aired that to open normies ("everyone knows things don't add up...") and you sense them get it.

I can also sense the blue-pillers who are a lost cause. Mask wearing in the fresh air is a strong sign.