Normies and coronavirus

RomikJan

Sparrow
Man today at a red light, the car pulling up next to mine had the loudest bass I had ever heard. I thought the street was about to explode from this guy's bass. Car was all low to the ground, and all hooked up. Big black guy, insanely jacked, had a durag on and tattoos everywhere. He had his hands shaped into finger guns, and was waving his finger guns in the car to the music and bass beat. I was sitting in mine just giggling none stop, has anyone given this guy the memo? Being muzzled in your own car by yourself is unfortunately not "gangster" at all. I couldn't believe it,

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Absolutely, luckily though I reckon you're talking about 50%+...

The hard-core blue pilled normies are lost. Plus they're facing such deep cognative dissonance now... if they listen to you, they have to entertain the notion that they've been lied to, by everyone, since forever, and they lapped it up.

That's why people like my brother get ANGRY... they don't like being forced into to look into the abyss.

Luckily though, we're talking about the minority now... people who are hopefully going to look very, very stupid soon.

They don't matter.

You'll never get them to even look at the evidence.

We just need 10% of people to see what's up and it all tips.

I reckon your exactly right. People aren't morons, they know somethings off... the lie's just so MASSIVE they can't comprehend it.

Twice recently I've aired that to open normies ("everyone knows things don't add up...") and you sense them get it.

I can also sense the blue-pillers who are a lost cause. Mask wearing in the fresh air is a strong sign.
After this Christmas surrounded by mask zombies, I'm strongly tempted to disown my entire family.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
You would not believe the amount of people wearing masks alone outside in the cold winter air here in Vermont. Its insane. I see people riding bikes and running with masks on, on the regular.
Same for Chicago and the West Coast. I was walking around Chicago last night and at least 90% of people were wearing masks. Out West, it's even worse.

These people are not only brainwashed freaks, but soft as butter. Imagine what a liability they'd be if things really start to get bad in the future.

Huginn

Pigeon
Could it be that the mask wearing Normies are becoming less capable of thinking logically - or even at all (assuming they were once capable of thinking)? I've experienced the same reaction a couple of times, when I confronted them with the following Questions: "If masks work, why do we need social distancing? If social distancing works, why do we need lockdowns? If the lockdowns works why do we need the vaccine?"

After finishing the last question, the normie seems to run into a logic error in his programmed answers, activates the flouride stare and switches the topic completely. I even heard one Normie saying that the lockdowns are justified even though the flu has killed more people here than covid did.

The NPC meme used to be a funny joke from the internet to me, but now I use it to categorize the people I know.

Nukie

Pigeon
Could it be that the mask wearing Normies are becoming less capable of thinking logically - or even at all (assuming they were once capable of thinking)? I've experienced the same reaction a couple of times, when I confronted them with the following Questions: "If masks work, why do we need social distancing? If social distancing works, why do we need lockdowns? If the lockdowns works why do we need the vaccine?"

After finishing the last question, the normie seems to run into a logic error in his programmed answers, activates the flouride stare and switches the topic completely. I even heard one Normie saying that the lockdowns are justified even though the flu has killed more people here than covid did.

The NPC meme used to be a funny joke from the internet to me, but now I use it to categorize the people I know.
:laughter:

My country had upon recently been spared from normies wearing masks and lockdowns too. However it was announced masks were to be used in collective traffic (trains, busses etc) beginning 7th of January and there's already been some compliance :(:dislike:.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
My debit card didn't work at the supermarket, so the teller took it, blew on the chip and ewent to polish it.

I went full Karen on her, "Woah! Sketchy! Don't you know there's a virus about! Have you got any sanitizer?!"

Hilarious, she did, and she sprayed the card before wiping it.

Phew!

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
My debit card didn't work at the supermarket, so the teller took it, blew on the chip and ewent to polish it.

I went full Karen on her, "Woah! Sketchy! Don't you know there's a virus about! Have you got any sanitizer?!"

Phew!

I've been doing this and taking it to extremes. Often people comply or they agree...and I can't tell if they know we're joking or not.

The only real way to avoid Mask Nazis is to cultivate a look no one wants to mess with. I'm thinking Matthew McConaughey in Reign of Fire look. Most people aren't going to force a man like this to diaper.

ReignOfFire-TA-BPHXYP.jpg

Awesome movie by the way if you haven't seen it. Awakening sleeping dragons that destroy civilization. A relevant hyperbole in 2020.

Aboulia

Woodpecker

Phew!

What good comes from doing this? If you reinforce the pandemic of irrational behaviour, you have no right to complain about it.

kel

Ostrich

Ironically the longer it goes on as a non-event the more desperately many will cling to the idea that it's a big problem and we need to lock down harder because the alternative is to accept that their hysteria has permanently changed life - decimated their cities, destroyed livelihoods, will kill millions over the years with secondary effects, was a huge upwards transfer of wealth - all for absolutely nothing. Their minds can't handle that, the idea that I did that, me, the Good Liberal. Nothing I did could ever do that! It's not possible!

They're effectively hoping for a big mass death to justify their hysteria post facto. The alternative - that they're selfish disgusting NPCs - is simply too much for their minds to accept. The cognitive dissonance is too much.

That's why I keep saying we need to find a way to let people off the hook. It sucks, you'll want to hold people's feet to the fire for what they've done, but as long as that's the case the normies just won't be able to let things go. They need an out, they need an excuse, they need to be able to say "Okay, lockdown was a huge clusterfuck, but that's not my fault, that was the the man, I'm just a victim!". Sucks, but if we ever want life to return we have to offer that get out of jail free card to normies at large.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
What good comes from doing this? If you reinforce the pandemic of irrational behaviour, you have no right to complain about it.

Seriously?))

If you obviously clown the bullshit, it makes all the normies around at least think.

80% of people sense this is ridiculous bullshit, but they just go along to get along.

Even the most paranoid believer in the hoax doesn't believe in transmission through debit card.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Seriously?))

If you obviously clown the bullshit, it makes all the normies around at least think.

80% of people sense this is ridiculous bullshit, but they just go along to get along.

Even the most paranoid believer in the hoax doesn't believe in transmission through debit card.

You asked her to wipe a card after she blew on it. Those who actually believe in this think the germs that come out their mouth are deadly.

That is not over the top for the average sheep. Especially for a woman since they're naturally inclined to groupthink.

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
My LTRs sister, a middle manager with a decent STEM degree but a BS job (some sort of project coordinator in a state run company) came in to visit her mother for Christmas wearing a mask indoors, with the claim that she "does not want to get infected".

She is afraid to stay one more day in quarantine with her kids at home. I also heard about LTRs friends coming together for Christmas with their families, and spending it outside, in the freezing winds of rural East Germany, to "not get infected".

Normies are so lost. People I was looking up to and respecting have just thrown all logic out of the window. These are people with Medical and technical higher education qualifications.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Fuggin' normies...

So I showed this guy the video of 'Doctors around the world warn "do not take the covid vaccine"', and asked what he thought...

"I've come to realize this year that just because someone has a doctors' degree doesn't mean they're right. I just think they're wrong. Nothing specific to debunk, but I just think they're wrong."

So it's official, you can't help these people.