Normies and coronavirus

I went to buy something from a kiosk yesterday, one of the ones where they open a little window to serve you.

When she opened the window, I saw she was wearing a mask, alone inside the kiosk.

What, she wanted to protect the magazines or the chocolates?

Actually though, she does sell plastic rulers, and if she was covid positive and sneezed, and a droppppplet landed on one, I guess the virus could survive on it for up to 72 hours, and if someone bought it, touched that spot, and then touched their face (if they were STUPID enough not to wear a mask), well...

And doctors tell me that wouldn't be true for any other virus out there.

I can't wait to get vaccinated.

The thing that I ask myself is how this complete abiding of rules in less than a year is not questioned by people who would routinely speak out against muh russia and "authoritarianism"? Furthermore, don't these normies think that it is weird and deceiving that the respective countries, states, muh scientists etc. kept telling them once this specific step (vaccines -->no masks, go to restaurants etc.) is reached you will have more freedom, while, on the contrary, it gets worse and worse. Now we are told that you can get covid after having had a completely new vaccine of a type that is completely unproven. Honk, honk, friends!

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The thing that I ask myself is how this complete abiding of rules in less than a year is not questioned by people who would routinely speak out against muh russia and "authoritarianism"? Furthermore, don't these normies think that it is weird and deceiving that the respective countries, states, muh scientists etc. kept telling them once this specific step (vaccines -->no masks, go to restaurants etc.) is reached you will have more freedom, while, on the contrary, it gets worse and worse. Now we are told that you can get covid after having had a completely new vaccine of a type that is completely unproven. Honk, honk, friends!

It is strange. I think I would say that most normies aren't fully aware of the recent signalling that the Vaccine <> Mask Freedom / Travel.

MSM doesn't really broadcast this, but it's out there. I think your typical normie has his marching orders and still feels like the Vaccine = Freedom

Nordwand

Kingfisher
I'll be going into town tomorrow, and I'll be keeping my interaction with people to a minimum. Frankly, it's getting too stressful dealing with Covid acolytes all the time.

Jünger

Ostrich
Solicitor General Sylvia Jones also said that police will now have the authority to stop a vehicle or person to inquire about an individual's reason for leaving their residence.

Batman_

Kingfisher
3) There is an increasing trend towards a sort of scientific authoritarianism. "Let's follow the science!" "What does the science say?" "That can't be right because government scientists said that [insert reguritated MSM headline]."

Ugh, I hate this so much. There's no such thing as "the science", science is merely a process that attempts to explain what we can observe and test. Most people who claim to support science don't have the faintest understanding of what the scientific process (or scientific method) actually looks like. A real person of science understands that everything they think they know could in fact be completely wrong.

Ugh, I hate this so much. There's no such thing as "the science", science is merely a process that attempts to explain what we can observe and test. Most people who claim to support science don't have the faintest understanding of what the scientific process (or scientific method) actually looks like. A real person of science understands that everything they think they know could in fact be completely wrong.
A big part of the sciences have strayed far from the empirical approach and Christian character of the OG scientific method à la Bacon and others. Now the narrative is that science is a kind of contradiction to religion. Due to their pseudo-deboonking theories evolution, astrophysics and various New Age bs like genderism and critical anything they are on a war path with Christianity.

I see no one’s contributed to this thread in awhile but I find it the most appropriate place to express what is weighing on me. I don’t need any thumbs up, crosses, or responses to validate me and I don’t care if this post sinks into obscurity, but I feel that it needs to be said.

I had to take a break from reading about the killer virus. I don’t consume corporate news so most of what I read came from links in these threads and in the interest of my well-being I also avoided this forum despite the benefits I gain from frequenting it.

Some irrational part of me maintained optimism that the situation would improve, but the behavior I observe in those with whom I’m forced to share space on this planet is both disturbing and sad. What I observe is nothing less than mass psychosis. The illogical and inexplicable words and deeds of the manipulated masses make them appear as zombies or robots, under the spell of some drug, indoctrination, or both.

Perhaps most upsetting is the lack of any space for discussion or debate of the main points. There is only dogma to which you either adhere or are branded a murderer. Opposition and dissent are shouted down and brutally stifled.

It’s clear to me at this point that this is all headed somewhere and that this is not in any way organic. It’s all been engineered by powerful interests and while it’s possible that they merely took advantage of an advantageous situation, I’m more inclined to believe that it was engineered from the very beginning.

This will not fade away or fizzle out without some kind of definitive action – the enactment of some huge change or restriction and this mass vaccination is only the beginning. Biometric tracking, full surveillance, economic slavery, any number of similar outcomes. The entire thing is made up and therefore it can only end when those who created it decide to end it. No one would have known anything unusual was going on if they hadn’t been told repeatedly that it was. During the Black Death one could wake up to find that half their villagers had died the night before. The survivors couldn’t keep up with the burials such that dogs were ripping limbs out of the shallow, hastily dug graves. That’s what a real pandemic looks like. Those people didn’t need the news to tell them that a disease was ravaging them.

The best case scenario (which is still not very good) is that all of this was just a massive transfer of capital from government to the pharmaceutical industry and that a good chunk of that capital will work its way back during the next few election seasons. Under this scenario the “vaccine” is just a saline placebo.

The middle ground scenario is that this is all a test or a social engineering experiment. They’re finding out what needs to be done to turn the populous into desperate groveling slaves that will accept any solution offered to them. Perhaps in preparation for a scenario that’s already planned or that may be implemented at some point in the future whenever it’s deemed necessary.

And then of course the worst case scenario that the purpose of this is perpetual mass surveillance perhaps using biometric means or worse. This seems to be the result of every manufactured crisis, but the ability to look into your library records is obviously not enough for those who need complete control. Unfortunately this scenario seems more likely every day.

The resistance of the masses has been so thoroughly softened that they will accept any proposal that offers to free them from the tyranny of the killer virus. The logic and reason of the people has been completely broken down and every waking moment (and probably dreams as well) are governed by mortal terror. People in this state will eagerly accept whatever solution promises to deliver them their salvation regardless of who is harmed in the process.

No one seems to be “immune,” and I find it very amusing that people who present themselves as “punks” or “hippies” have so willingly leeched on to this agenda. I thought a hippy was supposed to open their mind, man and not accept the paradigm imposed by people playing power games. And punks, do I even need to explain how overwhelmingly hypocritical it is to swallow the official government line and demand that all others do the same? People who just a year ago were taking to social media to decry “Big Pharma” and “abuses of government power” are now using those same platforms to condemn the murderous non-believers and non-compliers.

Is this all it takes to convince people to ideologically sell out? A disease that kills a whopping less than 1% of its victims and even then mostly culls out the extremely unhealthy. Which is to say the exact same people who die in the tens of thousands every flu season. The merest suggestion that life is impermanent and death is inevitable? The best seasonal flu vaccines are something like 35% effective and no effective vaccine has ever been developed for any coronavirus yet we’re to believe that this hastily developed vaccine to a so-called novel virus will somehow be 100% effective?

A populous whose fears can be exploited so easily, on the flimsiest of premises, is extremely dangerous. As it stands at this moment, the deluded masses would commit genocide against any group they were instructed to if they were convinced that it would somehow curb the spread of the virus or would allow them to populate nightclubs and sports arenas as they did before. They would eagerly do so without the slightest consideration that it may be morally wrong. Any morality or values held by these individuals in the past have been eradicated and replaced by the central tenets of the Cult of Covid. The behavior I observe in fact can only be compared to that of cult members.

Ultimately this will come down to cult believers vs. non-believers. I’m psychologically preparing for any scenario because nothing is too extreme to be considered outside the realm of possibility. The brainwashed cultists cannot be trusted. You may identify them as your family members, friends, or colleagues, but the people you knew are gone. My choice has been to nod and smile and steer the conversation away while recognizing that their humanity has been robbed from them. What’s left is a shell masking a dangerous weapon that can be unleashed at a moment’s notice. It’s futile to argue or attempt to reason with someone in such a thoroughly debased state. Nothing can convince them that their beliefs are faulty and based on lies and manipulations. I hold out a slim hope that someday the lens of history will expose the folly for what it is and future generations will shake their heads and marvel at how the world was deluded so effortlessly, but I consider it unlikely that this will happen in my lifetime.

Please don’t mistake this for black pill rhetoric; I consider it the opposite. Strength comes from realizing the scope of the problem and what we’re really dealing with. This will allow us to consider the options that are available, to band together, to form a plan and to execute it. Dissent or resistance of any form give us some chance to overcome the unconscionable crime being perpetrated against our reason and our liberty. This forum provides me a lot of comfort along with the people in my life who refuse to play along and pretend the emperor is wearing clothes. I’m thankful for this community and for the people close to me who have retained their ability to exercise critical thought. Take this time to identify these people and have honest discussions with them. Support prominent voices that dare to jeopardize their careers and even their lives to speak the basic obvious truth. Don’t comply and don’t give up.

Thank you for allowing me to express my views and I hope someone can get something positive out of what I've written.
87f.jpg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The more I learn about the Satanic elite behind all of this, the more I come to the conclusion that there isn't a virus at all and they've literally planned this decades ahead to just use the flu to shut down the world, implement the Great Reset, full control, vaccines and likely radical depopulation and so on and so sorth. At the start I thought they probably had used a real yet not so deadly virus as a means to implement all this stuff, but given the control freaks and decades ahead planners they are, I see it now not even as a serious opportunity they are ''using'' a virus to implement the changes. When they would use a real virus that would be way too dangerous for them to get out of control, and if it's one thing they want it is control. We are literally looking towards a world in insanity - for nothing new than the ordinary (and the lack of deaths, flu like symptoms of cojona, same people who are impacted by it are the groups impacted by the flu, you all know it). It's literally the flu. Imagine telling this a normie glued to his television upfront lol.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The more I learn about the Satanic elite behind all of this, the more I come to the conclusion that there isn't a virus at all and they've literally planned this decades ahead to just use the flu to shut down the world, implement the Great Reset, full control, vaccines and likely radical depopulation and so on and so sorth. At the start I thought they probably had used a real yet not so deadly virus as a means to implement all this stuff, but given the control freaks and decades ahead planners they are, I see it now not even as a serious opportunity they are ''using'' a virus to implement the changes. When they would use a real virus that would be way too dangerous for them to get out of control, and if it's one thing they want it is control. We are literally looking towards a world in insanity - for nothing new than the ordinary (and the lack of deaths, flu like symptoms of cojona, same people who are impacted by it are the groups impacted by the flu, you all know it). It's literally the flu. Imagine telling this a normie glued to his television upfront lol.
They have tried this about 10 years ago with the Swine flue.

This is very, very weird. Looks like a scene from "Eyes wide shut".

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
A big part of the sciences have strayed far from the empirical approach and Christian character of the OG scientific method à la Bacon and others. Now the narrative is that science is a kind of contradiction to religion. Due to their pseudo-deboonking theories evolution, astrophysics and various New Age bs like genderism and critical anything they are on a war path with Christianity.
Many papers being produced by current "Science" would not pass a review from someone who finished an undergraduates Statistics class. It's mostly useless. Engineering, Mathematics and Physics still are truthful to the scientific method. For now.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Was on a job site today building a house and was having a cigarette all the real hard workers had no muzzles, the people that were just helpers and just stood around were all muzzled . So I am having this cigarette, and this muzzled dope come up to me, and goes

Muzzled Dope: "Man I am so excited"
Me: "Its nice you still get excitement, I have not had any excitement in over a year, what are you so excited about"
Muzzled Dope: " I am getting my vaccine, in a few days PFIZER BABY!!!
Me: "Man you sound like a complete nutcase, you know what I get excited about, when the slot machine says winner winner and starts raining coins, your excited over sticking an experimental vaccine in your arm? You have a Deathwish or something?
Muzzled Dope : Die? You cant die from it

All the sudden his unmuzzled coworker over heard the conversation and butted in

Unmuzzled Coworker: You can def die, or have severe reactions I was just reading about a girl who was even younger than you in perfect health that died instantly after.
Muzzled Dope: Really??? No way you guys are making that up
Unmuzzled Coworker: Not making it up, here is the article (Shows him article on the phone)
Muzzled Dope: ..oh.....well.....I'm still gonna get it. My wife says its not my choice to make.

Whole thing just seemed so insane its as if it was a mirror land backwards scenario of what construction guys huddle around. If you can picture a scene where construction guys huddle up at the end of the day and their like " Cant wait for the weekend boys, so excited to go (insert name of activity)

How has that turned into " So excited to get the vaccine boys"

I was baffled all day thinking about how can this guy be so braindead and so lost, and he has a child in this world, and then towards the end of the day , it was perfectly clear.

His fat mess wife came to pick him up with Biden stickers all over the car, and she was screaming at him to the top of her lungs, shouting orders, embarrassed him on the whole site while he kept repeating "Yes Dear"

I cant help but think that she absolutely beat the living snot out of him once he got home, with like a stick, whipped him like a mule.

Goes back to the point I was making all year, I have noticed a lot that its mostly women pushing all this and they get their weak soy boy husband or bf to play along, and if the guys don't play along then its over instantly.

I had a few other buddies in the construction field say this exactly that they have noticed it big time. Had one friend that does landscaping he said this one house he works at , they are new clients and he has never seen their faces. He says they seemed like complete nutcases about the whole thing. He said one day while he was working on their yard, the husband came out unmuzzled, and it was the first time he has ever seen him. He said he handed him a beer and they just stood outside talking and having a brew. He said all the sudden he saw his wife's car take a turn onto the street. My friend said the husband BOLTED inside....BOLTED. He said he had no idea even this guy can run, he ran inside and got a muzzle and came back outside and quickly said "Sorry man if my wife saw me without the mask she would have killed me"

He said when the wife walked by then she kind of starred them down, almost like she was questioning if they were hanging out unmuzzled while she was gone.

It seems like Woman are no longer even interested in real men, I mean it seemed obvious a while ago but now more then ever, they now like see all real men , as racists bigots who beat their wife. They just want a soy boy they can control and they call all the shots now.

Elipe

Pelican
It seems like Woman are no longer even interested in real men, I mean it seemed obvious a while ago but now more then ever, they now like see all real men , as racists bigots who beat their wife. They just want a soy boy they can control and they call all the shots now.
Sometimes it amazes me how so many men just ignore the red flags and then they marry the hag.

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
A few recent events:

I was standing outside and talking with someone last week at a location that has "masks required" signs everywhere. My friend was wearing a mask and I wasn't. A guy walked by me and was staring at me. He got to the door and stopped and said:

NPC: "Excuse me?!"
CP: "Yes"
NPC: "If you are on XXXX grounds you are required to wear a mask."
CP: "We are standing outside in the sunlight and fresh air."
NPC: "It doesn't matter. If you are on XXXX property you are required to wear a mask."
CP: "Duly noted." (Turn back to friend)
NPC: Momentary short circuit. "I beg your pardon?"
CP: "Granted"
NPC: Short circuit. Again "I beg your pardon!"
CP: "You begged for my pardon and I grant it. I accept your apology."

At this point my friend is telling the guy it's his fault that he didn't explain to me the rules, asking me if I have a mask in my car, etc. My friend and I walk off with this guy taking my picture and calling someone. I find out later that this location has a "narc portal" to take pictures and send messages of people who are not abiding by the rules. I told my boss when I got back- "just in case you get a phone call..." And my friend notified his supervisor just in case she got a phone call. The thing is, my boss, my friend and my friend's boss all know that I am good at what I do and don't cause problems. I should have walked away when this guy first said something but I am getting sick of it.

I was at the library with my daughter this weekend and they had a continuous message on a loop about maintaining social distancing, keeping masks above your nose, limit time in the library so other can use it because we are all in this together, ad nauseam. We checked out a few dvds. There is a plastic shield between the check out guy and us and he has a mask on. He instructs me to pull my mask up over my nose. I acted like I couldn't hear him and made him repeat it a few times until he was almost shouting. My daughter hates when I do things like that. I was already torqued up because I am sick and tired of being treated like a kindergartener at church with the priest giving us instructions about how to receive communion, how we will be allowed to exit and the hand sanitizer spritzers constantly walking around!

CP

Easy_C

Peacock
It doesn’t amaze me. When you’ve never overcome any physical adversity your self worth never develops and you mentally put yourself in a position of looking up to women.

Ive been on both sides of the coin and after my incident in Afghanistan where I SHOULD have died along with our team sergeant was when it became clear in hindsight. Once you’ve been tested under extreme pressure and understand your own mettle Women that mindset goes away.

In my case the behavior change occurred almost immediately because a few days later I contacted one girl and said (paraphrasing) I almost died a few days ago, I was kinda tepid before but F it: You miss all the shots you don’t take so Let’s start talking and see where this goes”. Once that rollercoaster was over It was only a few weeks later when I was dating another one I kept around. It was a rough two years or so following as That kind of a massive personality shift comes with a lot of instability but Well...

That’s why this is relevant. I could very easily have been those guys and I WAS those guys. My younger brothers never did that. Both are professionally competent (and one of them does get laid easily) but neither of them have ever been able to form a healthy, stable relationship.

The only difference in this part of our lives is that one us was put in a position where we had to push through a dangerous and traumatic situation in spite of being injured.

TLDR: None of these guys afraid of their wife has ever survived a dangerous situation or been tested under Extreme physical adversity. Once you are that usually changes because very few women have and you don’t fee that they’re superior to you.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
An acquaintance of mine told me that despite being fully vaccinated he will be double masking when he attends a sporting event next week. I was going to suggest he just put a plastic shopping bag over his head and tie off the bottom to fully ensure his safety, but thankfully someone else changed the subject before I could comment.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
My wife was at the playground with our children. A guy was also there with his little child. The children started to play together and for some reason the other child had interaction with my wife. (Something like he asked her to taste the cake that they baked from the sand. You know little children stuff.)

The guy shouted on my wife that she should put on her face mask when she talks to his child! She replied that if he is afraid then he should keep his child farther from her: he could clearly see that she is not wearing her mask.
(Mask in mandatory everywhere outside but they were the only people on the playground and the man also did not wear his mask only on his chin.)

They came home and she was very upset and she told me that she does not want to confront people all the time. She is a nice woman who really does not like conflict with people. I could only tell her that she has to be prepared that people will gradually be even more mad. This will not be solved soon.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
I noticed some normies will agree with you on everything in person but online they continue pretending. They are too scared of big brother to say it publically. Then they come home after talking to you and post muzzled selfies and when you question them they always have an excuse oh its just for fun, oh its just for the gym..How about we dont need to see your muzzled selfies PERIOD ..no matter what the reason is..you wanna muzzle up ..great..knock yourself out....we dont need to see your muzzle..were doomed guys. ... imagine being this fake, where you have one opinion in private but then online you have another opinion. All this continues going forward because anyone looking online it just looks like everyone is for it. But the reality is no everyone is not for it, but these normies make it look like everyone is for it. Yet when you talk to them privately they have a completely other opinion. Theyll even join and help you make fun of people but when they get online they will never ever give anyone even the smallest clue that they are against it.