Normies and coronavirus

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
1385355005973213187.png

kurtybro

Woodpecker
It doesn’t amaze me. When you’ve never overcome any physical adversity your self worth never develops and you mentally put yourself in a position of looking up to women.

Ive been on both sides of the coin and after my incident in Afghanistan where I SHOULD have died along with our team sergeant was when it became clear in hindsight. Once you’ve been tested under extreme pressure and understand your own mettle Women that mindset goes away.

In my case the behavior change occurred almost immediately because a few days later I contacted one girl and said (paraphrasing) I almost died a few days ago, I was kinda tepid before but F it: You miss all the shots you don’t take so Let’s start talking and see where this goes”. Once that rollercoaster was over It was only a few weeks later when I was dating another one I kept around. It was a rough two years or so following as That kind of a massive personality shift comes with a lot of instability but Well...

That’s why this is relevant. I could very easily have been those guys and I WAS those guys. My younger brothers never did that. Both are professionally competent (and one of them does get laid easily) but neither of them have ever been able to form a healthy, stable relationship.

The only difference in this part of our lives is that one us was put in a position where we had to push through a dangerous and traumatic situation in spite of being injured.

TLDR: None of these guys afraid of their wife has ever survived a dangerous situation or been tested under Extreme physical adversity. Once you are that usually changes because very few women have and you don’t fee that they’re superior to you.

Bingo. I think it's like that with trust and friendship too. This isn't a ground breaking thought but how can you truly trust somebody unless you've both been through a situation where that trust was thoroughly tested? In other words there needs to be some form of RISK or self-sacrifice involved. Everything else is just conversation.

These two highly weighty English speaking girls just walked in to the EE cafe where I'm sitting, wearing masks to and from the table.

Only the staff and a couple of morons are doing the same.

Good to see they've got such a grip on medical science and value their health.

I've no doubt they'll get vaccinated.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Them: You wont be able to attend a concert or football games

Me: I dont mind

Them: You cant go to a large shopping mall

Me: Ill survive

Them: You cant drink at the pub

Me: I dont really drink anyways

Them: Well tell your employer

Me: I dont have an employer

Them: You cant go to your job

Me: I work for myself and dont want your job

Them: You cant be in the city

Me: I dont like the city anyway

Them: You cant go to MCdonalds

Me: I havent in years anyway

Them: You cant eat at restaurants

Me: I cook better then most restaurants

Them: You cant shop at large grocery stores

Me: ill grow my own food and buy from local farmers

Them: You cant be part of society

Me: I already checked out

Them: If you have kids they wont be able to go to school

Me: ill homeschool

Them: Youll be all on your own

Me: Ill be surrounded by my family and people with the same conclusion all over the world

Them: You cant choose for yourself

Me: I just did

Them: what can we tempt you with?

Me: N O T H I N G

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
This is a very good video for all your normie family and friends. Dr. John Lee busts the myths and his calm, authoritative break down will maybe cut through some of the conditioning. He cuts the government more slack than they deserve, but I think that's probably a good thing for blue-pilled folk. One big caveat is that Dr. Lee calls the vaccine program successful and is in no way critical, which is disappointing.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Do you guys argue with normies about cojona and things like the great reset etc? I found I was tempted to do it initially but you just can't get through to someone if they're not open to seeing the truth. Interested to hear your thoughts about this. I've decided to stop doing it and have as target market for people I want to meet people who already are red pilled and Christian.

Israel, Serbia and UK jabbed more than 50% of their population according to official stats.
What is going on with these people

What will happen to unvaxxed when 80% has been jabbed?
You can see tactics governments are using, slow and steady frog boil

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Do you guys argue with normies about cojona and things like the great reset etc? I found I was tempted to do it initially but you just can't get through to someone if they're not open to seeing the truth. Interested to hear your thoughts about this. I've decided to stop doing it and have as target market for people I want to meet people who already are red pilled and Christian.
I do, BUT it is only to gauge how bad the response of the general public is since I have some hyperinflation trades setup and need to see how likely they are to work. (Some gold and silver miners plus a few call option contracts that I keep rolling forward.) As cynical as I usually am, I am completely shocked at how bad things are with the general population and how programmed they seemed to be, reinforcing each other. Even when just about everything the experts have said or done has been wrong, they shift their perceptions of how things are supposed to be to go along with it.

I am expecting the fallout from the Covid stimulus packages will be hyperinflation. Pre Covid, I expected that the USD would be a slow gradual decline as the Fed Govt spent an extras trillion or so every year. While not good, I expected the real inflation would be on the order of 10% or so, forever.

Now with the Covid panic and the extra $5 ot $6 trillion of spending thrown into the economy within the space of a year or so, plus another $4 trillion maybe coming up later in 2021; I see no way we avoid hyperinflation. When that happens, the people that were paniced about Covid are going to come completely unglued. While Covid directly was not that big of a deal for most people (didn't get sick, only effects were the ones imposed by other people like lockdowns or mask mandates) hyperinflation will be a disaster for most people. Their meager savings will go to zero, the cost of everything will rise, and they will simply have no idea what to do or what to expect next.

Most of us here should be ok, since we have either have some hedges against hyperinflation or, even if we don't, once we start seeing inflation 'ramping up', will know what to expect and what to do to handle it.

Tippy

Robin
I do, BUT it is only to gauge how bad the response of the general public is since I have some hyperinflation trades setup and need to see how likely they are to work. (Some gold and silver miners plus a few call option contracts that I keep rolling forward.) As cynical as I usually am, I am completely shocked at how bad things are with the general population and how programmed they seemed to be, reinforcing each other. Even when just about everything the experts have said or done has been wrong, they shift their perceptions of how things are supposed to be to go along with it.

I am expecting the fallout from the Covid stimulus packages will be hyperinflation. Pre Covid, I expected that the USD would be a slow gradual decline as the Fed Govt spent an extras trillion or so every year. While not good, I expected the real inflation would be on the order of 10% or so, forever.

Now with the Covid panic and the extra $5 ot $6 trillion of spending thrown into the economy within the space of a year or so, plus another $4 trillion maybe coming up later in 2021; I see no way we avoid hyperinflation. When that happens, the people that were paniced about Covid are going to come completely unglued. While Covid directly was not that big of a deal for most people (didn't get sick, only effects were the ones imposed by other people like lockdowns or mask mandates) hyperinflation will be a disaster for most people. Their meager savings will go to zero, the cost of everything will rise, and they will simply have no idea what to do or what to expect next.

Most of us here should be ok, since we have either have some hedges against hyperinflation or, even if we don't, once we start seeing inflation 'ramping up', will know what to expect and what to do to handle it.

To be fair I have no idea what to do about this. I don't have much money saved anyway but I wouldn't feel great about losing what I have. Any advice?

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Israel, Serbia and UK jabbed more than 50% of their population according to official stats.
What is going on with these people

What will happen to unvaxxed when 80% has been jabbed?
You can see tactics governments are using, slow and steady frog boil
They may never be able to get to that point. If it turns out they need to give people new shots every 6 to 12 months, they simply may not be able to make the shots fast enough.

I also find it strange the same people sputtering on and on about 'getting the jab' seem to have no care or concern that there is something like 120 countries in the world that have had ZERO shots; or do not say anything about arranging for manufacturing licenses for other countries to make as many shots as fast as possible. With trillions in covid related spending, it should be no problem for even the US to spend the $30 per shot, or $240 billion for the entire planet, to get enough shots produced; but instead the MSM sputters on and on about 'protecting IP' and does not even mention it as a possibility.

It is hard to tell if they are uninformed or what.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
To be fair I have no idea what to do about this. I don't have much money saved anyway but I wouldn't feel great about losing what I have. Any advice?
Basically, the questions are:

1: Are your assets 'spread out'? (i.e. no concentration into 'just one thing' or one industry' so whatever happens you will be ok)

2: Do you have at least a little of something that would go up when inflation? (real estate, a few gold or silver coins)

As long as you 'spread out' your investments you will be ok. While somethings will go down in value, others will hold value or go up.

Vasily Martian

Pigeon
Orthodox
James Corbett and Co - some of the biggest names in alt media - are nevertheless still normies. Sure, they can see through things like climate change, plandemic, big pharma and central banks scams, but they haven't seen yet - or been given to see - that they need to repent and turn to Christ. There's a massive hole, then, in their understanding of the corruption in this world

MajorStyles

Pelican
I also find it strange the same people sputtering on and on about 'getting the jab' seem to have no care or concern that there is something like 120 countries in the world that have had ZERO shots; or do not say anything about arranging for manufacturing licenses for other countries to make as many shots as fast as possible. With trillions in covid related spending, it should be no problem for even the US to spend the $30 per shot, or $240 billion for the entire planet, to get enough shots produced; but instead the MSM sputters on and on about 'protecting IP' and does not even mention it as a possibility.

Temporary strategy...move to one of those countries (the least decrepit one).