Normies and coronavirus

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Even though masks are no longer mandated for the vaccine, and clerks are not asking people to wear masks, I'd estimate about 50-60% of people are still wearing them in stores. The more minorities in an area, the more mask wearing.
The urban African-American community in places like DC are refusing the vaccine in higher numbers, but they're also choosing to wear masks in high numbers even where the restrictions have been lifted. Interesting dichotomy.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Been full on celibate for four years and women no longer have even the slightest power over me.
Exactly. The man who does not control his desires will be their slave.

I would like to feel sorry for these men who are getting vaccinated at the behest of their girlfriends, but they are being victims of their lack of masculinity and of their uncontrolled carnal desires.
These are the same types of men who find it super cool to take orders from women.

Most likely these men choose their women because of their beauty and because sex is good. (they shouldn't be doing this, obviously)
A Christian woman, faithful to God, would never demand or give ultimatums to a man over a stupid vaccine

Jesus himself said, the same man cannot serve two masters.
And these vaxxed men choose their women as their masters.

Enoch

Ostrich
The urban African-American community in places like DC are refusing the vaccine in higher numbers, but they're also choosing to wear masks in high numbers even where the restrictions have been lifted. Interesting dichotomy.
I live in a heavily AA community.

Blacks by and large believe the COVID narrative but are also extremely suspicious of whitey driven medicine (Tuskegee syphilis experiment).

From the 8 normies in my office, only one of them had the vaccine. I subtly troll the other 7 about being so hesitant after being full of bravado about being first in line. Vaccine is here, what are you so scared of? The 'news media' says it's a good thing, why so hesitant now?

I have zero interest in traveling anywhere in the future. Not even to the NZ north island, so the vaccine is useless to me. My brother in London allegedly had Covid, he had no idea. My sister in Canada allegedly had Covid, she had no idea either. They just got caught up in a massive testing sweep and TOLD they were infected with a 'deadly virus'. My sister's boss had stage 4 lung cancer the past 4 years, he died in April of 'Covid'.

The clownish, amateurish brainwashing is almost laughable, but normies fall for it.

One of my projects is opposite a quarantine facility. Last week I was standing in the building opposite a few floors up, looking down on the facility as the busses were arriving. Military men, barely out of their teens was letting buses in, then immediately closing and pad locking the gates. People got ushered off the buses, given a few minutes to grab their belongings before being ushered into a building I assume to be the 'testing area'. Then into the building I assume to be their quarantine area. People already inside the camp, was 'allowed' an hour exercise, walking round and round in circles on a concrete pad whilst being 'guarded' by a few military children. I was watching a little girl, staring through the fence. Probably wanting to go outside the hellscape she was in but not being allowed because, you know, there's a 'deadly virus' out there. This all has the faint shadows of a certain event that happened in Europe about 80 years ago. And here we are again. Allegedly more educated than ever, making the same mistakes once more.

And all this being encouraged by the great idiotic filth that is the media and most of our criminally stupid population.

Normie Nonsense:

”So, are you getting vaxxed?”
”When are you getting vaxxed?”
“I got it and I’m fine!”
”I got Pfizer and that was a doozy”
”I got Moderna and had a bad headache but now I’m fine!”
”You should get it!”
“Not for you but, like, everyone else y‘know?”
”My Mom is immunocompromised so we all got vaxxed“
”Now that we’re vaxxed we feel more comfortable going out”
”I have full faith in science”
”Scientists, like, know what they’re doing”
”I just got it so I could travel”
”The 1st one gave me bad cramps but I hear the 2nd one is fine“
“My 16 year old daughter got her second one yesterday!”
”My kids volunteered to be part of science”
”I heard the delta variant is affecting unvaxxed people”
”I mean, there’s going to be, like, some problems with it...”
”My doctor wanted me to get it since I am very social”
”I still wear a mask just to protect others, it’s another layer“

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Normie Nonsense:

”So, are you getting vaxxed?”
”When are you getting vaxxed?”
“I got it and I’m fine!”
”I got Pfizer and that was a doozy”
”I got Moderna and had a bad headache but now I’m fine!”
”You should get it!”
“Not for you but, like, everyone else y‘know?”
”My Mom is immunocompromised so we all got vaxxed“
”Now that we’re vaxxed we feel more comfortable going out”
”I have full faith in science”
”Scientists, like, know what they’re doing”
”I just got it so I could travel”
”The 1st one gave me bad cramps but I hear the 2nd one is fine“
“My 16 year old daughter got her second one yesterday!”
”My kids volunteered to be part of science”
”I heard the delta variant is affecting unvaxxed people”
”I mean, there’s going to be, like, some problems with it...”
”My doctor wanted me to get it since I am very social”
”I still wear a mask just to protect others, it’s another layer“
In my workplace they keep ranting about the vaccine. ''Are you already protected'' I would add. It was a bit of a bummer for the normies when they found that they almost all had 2-3 days of side effects.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
From the 8 normies in my office, only one of them had the vaccine. I subtly troll the other 7 about being so hesitant after being full of bravado about being first in line. Vaccine is here, what are you so scared of? The 'news media' says it's a good thing, why so hesitant now?

I have zero interest in traveling anywhere in the future. Not even to the NZ north island, so the vaccine is useless to me. My brother in London allegedly had Covid, he had no idea. My sister in Canada allegedly had Covid, she had no idea either. They just got caught up in a massive testing sweep and TOLD they were infected with a 'deadly virus'. My sister's boss had stage 4 lung cancer the past 4 years, he died in April of 'Covid'.

The clownish, amateurish brainwashing is almost laughable, but normies fall for it.

One of my projects is opposite a quarantine facility. Last week I was standing in the building opposite a few floors up, looking down on the facility as the busses were arriving. Military men, barely out of their teens was letting buses in, then immediately closing and pad locking the gates. People got ushered off the buses, given a few minutes to grab their belongings before being ushered into a building I assume to be the 'testing area'. Then into the building I assume to be their quarantine area. People already inside the camp, was 'allowed' an hour exercise, walking round and round in circles on a concrete pad whilst being 'guarded' by a few military children. I was watching a little girl, staring through the fence. Probably wanting to go outside the hellscape she was in but not being allowed because, you know, there's a 'deadly virus' out there. This all has the faint shadows of a certain event that happened in Europe about 80 years ago. And here we are again. Allegedly more educated than ever, making the same mistakes once more.

And all this being encouraged by the great idiotic filth that is the media and most of our criminally stupid population.
How's the restrictions in NZ at the moment? I hear from someone in NZ that there are few measures now, besides that they out of habit sometimes lock Auckland down for fun. But people usually working in the office etc.

None whatsoever. Wellington had a level change last week for a few days but I think that's over now.

No masks, no restrictions. As I understand the vaccine rollout is a giant cluster but it's 100% not surprising with our current government ran by toddlers.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Myself and my Refusenik 2 i/c at work were talking yesterday, about one of the big learning points of this whole charade being that, in the UK at least, the general public are just plain stupid, and easily led. Points such as the survival rate of Covid, and the (advanced) average age of fatalities just do not sink in. Even mention of the "Death by gunshot" Covid deaths in Colorado don't get any response, or encourage debate.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
I said this before guys, alot of these normies are trully not here anymore mentally. They might be physically standing next to you but their mind is having 20 different conversations online, while 10 different reminders and notifications keeping beeping in and out. Their truly more devoted to the internet virtual world then they are in the physical world. Its all about building their avatar and making that avatar look as good as possible in the virtual world. So other normies just as dumb as them can like their posts. They cant even eat a meal in the physical world , they have to take a picture of the dinner, check themselves in to this restaurant on 5 other apps, and start a whole new conversation with someone about this dinner while ignoring an actual acquaintance that is with them at this dinner. Theyll tell someone online how good the chicken parm here is vs the person sitting across from them. Alot of these normies dont notice much in the physical world anymore and theyll just go along with anything as long as they get to go back to the virtual world they love and prefer. So when they are in the physical world their mind isnt there anymore, just their body is. They cant think in real time, and they cant deal with anything.

Mind and body works together and theirs doesnt and, when it doesnt your a zombie.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I said this before guys, alot of these normies are trully not here anymore mentally. They might be physically standing next to you but their mind is having 20 different conversations online, while 10 different reminders and notifications keeping beeping in and out. Their truly more devoted to the internet virtual world then they are in the physical world. Its all about building their avatar and making that avatar look as good as possible in the virtual world. So other normies just as dumb as them can like their posts. They cant even eat a meal in the physical world , they have to take a picture of the dinner, check themselves in to this restaurant on 5 other apps, and start a whole new conversation with someone about this dinner while ignoring an actual acquaintance that is with them at this dinner. Theyll tell someone online how good the chicken parm here is vs the person sitting across from them. Alot of these normies dont notice much in the physical world anymore and theyll just go along with anything as long as they get to go back to the virtual world they love and prefer. So when they are in the physical world their mind isnt there anymore, just their body is. They cant think in real time, and they cant deal with anything.

Mind and body works together and theirs doesnt and, when it doesnt your a zombie.
I agree with @Bernamej , refreshing insight not so much that it's new but it's good to realize this again. The attention spanne of people has dropped from 30min to 11sec, less than a goldfish, in about 100 years. How many people in the train have no smartphone in their hands? It's unique. How many people read a book? Dopamine stimulating entertainment maybe, but educational? The stimulus are around us and we're all influenced by it, unless you live in a monastary maybe. It's so important to be aware of this and to avoid excessive telephone usage. I cut social media out entirely and feel so peaceful because of it. Limit the input to the core and go with that. Delete the noise, keep the signal. It's all a big confusion show, a bombardment of info and emotions to literally keep you mentally out of this world. And it's accelerated so fast, imagine how youngsters now grow up... plus all the propaganda at schools and in society that's much more severe than it was like 10 years ago.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Well, I would like to know more about this topic. Is there any good reading on this?
This gives some insight. I find it hard to believe that people check their mail 30 times per hour lol but it gives an impression of what we're talking about

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Well, I would like to know more about this topic. Is there any good reading on this?
I would recommend searching for the reports on guys testing to see how long it would take on a first date before the girl would check her phone. I seem to recall the longest was like 10 minutes and shortest was something like 15 seconds. It is assumed that being a first date both people would want to make a good impression and not be checking their phone constantly, showing they are not paying attention to the other person.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This gives some insight. I find it hard to believe that people check their mail 30 times per hour lol but it gives an impression of what we're talking about

It is worse than that. There are some reports of people not only checking but sending hundreds and even thousands of messages per day on their smart phone.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It is worse than that. There are some reports of people not only checking but sending hundreds and even thousands of messages per day on their smart phone.
8-12 hour tictoc screen time is not uncommon for teen girls either nowadays... imagine what that format does to your brain, high emotion pumping 4-10 sec movies with constant change of frame

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So I just watched a good interview with Jay Dyer and Jon Venus where he talks about the psychology of the normie. He identifies 3 key characteristics for why people are not awake that I find interesting to share: 1. pride: people don't want to admit they're wrong. 2. fear: fear for having to change your thought patterns and all the pain, effort and cognitive dissonance that will come from that. Also the need to change your habits after you change your thought patterns, 3. laziness, induced with point 2. Personally I think that especially fear is very strong. When I found all this stuff out over the last 1 year and 4 months I felt my brain was split open every day, literally. To realize that you're not only duped by things like immigration but also by cojona, gayness, atheism and just the 100s of strands of the spider's web that exist is an extremely painful process that I'm still in the middle in, regardless of things being way better now and not so confronting anymore. As Dyer said it's like the passing of a relative and you encounter stages like anger, fear, sadness, depression, before you get into the acceptance stage. I feel that's where I am now but it was a tough road. Any thoughts from others on this?