Normies and coronavirus

Normies are idiots - on every level. They are paving the way for all sorts things to happen.

We've gone from zero to full on experimental jabs on huge populations and "health" passports in a matter of year.

Go on something like: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusUK/ and read the comments!

Example comment from a normie on the above about the plan in the UK for a health passport system due a potential fourth wave!
"Vaccines are good, vaccines are safe, vaccines work, vaccines are vital to escaping the pandemic; deal with that reality and act accordingly. You either get vaccinated and participate in the benefits of the herd immunity you'll be contributing to, or you don't; your choice."

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
One observation I got this weekend from an person group of folks talking:

A couple of us have noticed a lot of people running red light with a much greater frequency. Chances we’ve gotten to see the face of the person are rare but they’re often masked when we do.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
So I just watched a good interview with Jay Dyer and Jon Venus where he talks about the psychology of the normie. He identifies 3 key characteristics for why people are not awake that I find interesting to share: 1. pride: people don't want to admit they're wrong. 2. fear: fear for having to change your thought patterns and all the pain, effort and cognitive dissonance that will come from that. Also the need to change your habits after you change your thought patterns, 3. laziness, induced with point 2. Personally I think that especially fear is very strong. When I found all this stuff out over the last 1 year and 4 months I felt my brain was split open every day, literally. To realize that you're not only duped by things like immigration but also by cojona, gayness, atheism and just the 100s of strands of the spider's web that exist is an extremely painful process that I'm still in the middle in, regardless of things being way better now and not so confronting anymore. As Dyer said it's like the passing of a relative and you encounter stages like anger, fear, sadness, depression, before you get into the acceptance stage. I feel that's where I am now but it was a tough road. Any thoughts from others on this?
Social media was never of much interest to me, but the feeling you have was like my TV un-plugging 6 years ago. The stage takes a while, but the withdrawal feelings fade and you will have more peace. The angriest, most unhappy people I know are all big facebook users. Their news only comes from TV and normie feeds on their phones.

One side effect that still bothers me: If I am in a restaurant with a bunch of TVs, I find it hard to focus. In those situations, I try to face away from as many screens as possible and force myself to keep eye contact. I don't like it. I think a lot of autistic/sperg behavior we joke about is just sensory overload response for people that need calm environments to process thoughts.

The fact that attention span has fallen from 30 minutes to 11 seconds is phenomenal. Nothing meaningful gets processed in 11 seconds, barring a gunfight.

Bird

Pelican
So I just watched a good interview with Jay Dyer and Jon Venus where he talks about the psychology of the normie. He identifies 3 key characteristics for why people are not awake that I find interesting to share: 1. pride: people don't want to admit they're wrong. 2. fear: fear for having to change your thought patterns and all the pain, effort and cognitive dissonance that will come from that. Also the need to change your habits after you change your thought patterns, 3. laziness, induced with point 2. Personally I think that especially fear is very strong. When I found all this stuff out over the last 1 year and 4 months I felt my brain was split open every day, literally. To realize that you're not only duped by things like immigration but also by cojona, gayness, atheism and just the 100s of strands of the spider's web that exist is an extremely painful process that I'm still in the middle in, regardless of things being way better now and not so confronting anymore. As Dyer said it's like the passing of a relative and you encounter stages like anger, fear, sadness, depression, before you get into the acceptance stage. I feel that's where I am now but it was a tough road. Any thoughts from others on this?

I agree.

The first adjustment of my inner narrative was the hardest to me, but it became less painful with every adjustment I did.

Sa6re

Sparrow
Normies are idiots - on every level. They are paving the way for all sorts things to happen.

We've gone from zero to full on experimental jabs on huge populations and "health" passports in a matter of year.

Go on something like: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusUK/ and read the comments!

Example comment from a normie on the above about the plan in the UK for a health passport system due a potential fourth wave!
This will explain everything: Co-dependant; this word is very important in understanding the current take-over of the human will. And it’s not logical or reasonable its total repressed emotion. The English are in a co-dependent relationship with their State, for many decades now. It’s an abusive relationship.

‘a co-dependent relationship is one where the couple are dependent on a level of imbalance between them to provide their sense of structure and self-esteem...when one partner needs the other partner, who in turn, needs to be needed.’

The UK is a repressed nation. The people are traumatised and severely emotionally repressed. To the point where family, partner and religious relationship is in total breakdown. It’s cultural institutions are in full scale war against its people. In a sense, the institutions are united in keeping the repressed emotion, of the population, from surfacing.

Pretty much everyone I know (middle and working class) has been in an abusive codependent relationship. Almost no-one I know has accepted that they, are or were, in an abusive codependent relationship. Because it’s very painful, and you have to accept someone you trusted/loved, deceived you and you have to accept that, you wanted it.

Once you understand this dynamic, everything will begin to make sense.
P.s. Progressivism by it’s nature creates co-dependency in those subject to it.

Naive

Pigeon

The funny thing is, I seem to recall the anti-vax mentality originally coming from the latte liberal, non-GMO, Whole Foods shopping left. Average middle class US conservatives were typically very unquestioning of western industrial medicine. I’ve tried to explain this to my liberal friends, but they still are in complete denial when I tell them Democrats are now the pro-corporate, pro-establishment, anti-intellectual party

The funny thing is, I seem to recall the anti-vax mentality originally coming from the latte liberal, non-GMO, Whole Foods shopping left. Average middle class US conservatives were typically very unquestioning of western industrial medicine. I’ve tried to explain this to my liberal friends, but they still are in complete denial when I tell them Democrats are now the pro-corporate, pro-establishment, anti-intellectual party
Because of Trump. This proves that it really is the Uniparty system. Once Trump the interloper forced his way into the Republican Party - against the will of the RINO swamp creatures who never wanted him - all the globalists and oligarchs dumped the GOP and went full tilt backing the Democrats. You were supposed to get two globalist presidential candidates - Hillary for the dems, probably Jeb but conceivably Marco Rubio for the repubs, with Hillary the election winner but her fake opponent richly remunerated for playing the fake role of adversary this time round - but Trump hijacked all that. That was the moment it became beyond the pale to vote Republican - because it meant the “deplorable” masses dared to vote for someone their media overlords told them they mustn’t. How dare these deplorables not obey orders! And how dare they not take their injections like a good slave whenever we tell them to!

If by some miracle it had been the other way around - if Trump had failed in his leadership bid yet Bernie Sanders secured the nomination and then the presidency (Bernie was originally firmly against open borders) - the last four or five years would have treated us to nonstop propaganda that the Democrats were the party of loony leftists and old hippies still living in the sixties and commie pinko Occupy Wall Street crackpots, while the oligarchs raced to bolster the GOP.

Naive

Pigeon
Because of Trump. This proves that it really is the Uniparty system. Once Trump the interloper forced his way into the Republican Party - against the will of the RINO swamp creatures who never wanted him - all the globalists and oligarchs dumped the GOP and went full tilt backing the Democrats. You were supposed to get two globalist presidential candidates - Hillary for the dems, probably Jeb but conceivably Marco Rubio for the repubs, with Hillary the election winner but her fake opponent richly remunerated for playing the fake role of adversary this time round - but Trump hijacked all that. That was the moment it became beyond the pale to vote Republican - because it meant the “deplorable” masses dared to vote for someone their media overlords told them they mustn’t. How dare these deplorables not obey orders! And how dare they not take their injections like a good slave whenever we tell them to!

If by some miracle it had been the other way around - if Trump had failed in his leadership bid yet Bernie Sanders secured the nomination and then the presidency (Bernie was originally firmly against open borders) - the last four or five years would have treated us to nonstop propaganda that the Democrats were the party of loony leftists and old hippies still living in the sixties and commie pinko Occupy Wall Street crackpots, while the oligarchs raced to bolster the GOP.
Very true. I think a Trump win in 2024 could trigger a South African style mass riots event. I don’t see the elites and the media letting this pass again. I think we could see outright calls to violence from actual elected leaders and even woke corporatists. 90% of the bureaucrats running the federal government all view themselves as some sort Woke sleeper cell it seems. The only way to fix the system at this point would be massive gutting of the federal government.

magaman

Robin
Very true. I think a Trump win in 2024 could trigger a South African style mass riots event. I don’t see the elites and the media letting this pass again. I think we could see outright calls to violence from actual elected leaders and even woke corporatists. 90% of the bureaucrats running the federal government all view themselves as some sort Woke sleeper cell it seems. The only way to fix the system at this point would be massive gutting of the federal government.
Trump won't be president again. He won in 2020 and undoubtedly would win again 2024 but we see how the powers that be responded to that. I think either way we are going to see mass protests and riots in the future and it probably won't be over Trump. Heck BLM has already been at it for the past year (at least) now. As for fixing the system, it will take either a gutting or a complete secession. Neither of which will be easy.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Saw something today that gave me a small tiny glimpse of hope that maybe not all of humanity is too far gone. Unfortunately something horrible had to have happen. I was getting to a job to do some work , and as I was approaching the building with my tools, a dog from another building across the street, jumped from the 3rd floor and died. The owner shattered like a glass vase in the middle of the street, into a trillion pieces. A really elderly lady in her 80s was walking by, and said " Oh my god, can I please hug you" it seemed that for a split second the whole street just froze, like someone hit pause button and everyone was waiting to hear the answer to this question and all the sudden all the covid protocols went out the window and two random strangers hugged. This was almost like contagious to normies walking by as once those walking by saw that the woman accepted the hug, they all went in and did the same.

Makes me wonder though if the elderly lady didn't go in and offer the hug first would the strangers walking by have the courage to be the first? Goes back to the last 16 months, like we are waiting for someone to say no to the oligarchs so we can follow the person that stood up and said no. Otherwise humans just do as those that are around them.

Seeing the dog die like that and being a dog owner myself it really messed me up for the rest of the work day but seeing that elderly lady offer compassion to a stranger was really refreshing and it was nice to see normies follow along even though they probably would have never stopped unless someone else did first.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
What percentage are we going to have to work with? Personally I think that the lost group of normies is smaller than we think. I'd say 30% completely lost doing everything that the gov says and continuing to live in fear after the measures are lifted, 40% in the middle going along with the measures but when the gov says the measures stop they stop too, 20% critical but when pressured going along with the gov, 10% hardcore critical won't take the vaxx will resist the measures. So I don't think what is shown in the media is representative at all. I hear quite some sceptical voices in my surroundings, but mosty they fall in the middle range of going along with it just to get out of the situation. If we have 10% of hardcore people not going along with the vaccines and the measures, I'm quite glad to be honest, if only we can unite. I think that it's unreasonable to expect much more people to fall in this range when the consequences will really become grave for not going along with the system, most will cower and bow.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It is useful to dive into the psychology of the normie. This channel Academy of Ideas has great psychological insights. What I took away from it is that normies fall prey to their own self delusions and then attack anyone who presents the truth, for it intrudes on their constructed idea of a perfect reality. Conformity plas a big role too in this. People are just wired to delude themselves. The conclusion I make is that the normie must have an intrinsic willingness to see the truth. No argument, fact or experience will make him see the truth if he doesn't want it himself. Therefore we should not waste our energy trying to make normies see the truth.

Lukashenko

Pigeon
Orthodox
We were all normies once. I don't hate them, they just frustrate me.

The best thing to do with your nearest and dearest who are normies is to drop snippets of information which in turn makes them feel inquisitive.

I wonder what I'd of done if I was a normie when the first lockdown arrived.