Normies and coronavirus

Easy_C

Peacock
One of the best ways to get Normies a bit more open is by experience, not being told.

If they like video games get them to play Deus Ex. Not joking actually. The game is designed and written in such a way that if you’re in a “normie” psychology you’re going to get played by the plot.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
Incorrect. We should always be presenting the truth, and let the seeds fall where they may. If the seed falls on fertile ground and becomes a fruitful crop, good. But if the seeds only fall on rocky ground or among the thistles, move on and try again elsewhere.
Now, I struggle with this. Earlier I would talk about it. But now, months into the deal, the best I do is calmly answer no if I am asked. If they follow up, I calmly explain why. By now, the unvaxxed are clearly wary. They are glad to find a kindred spirit. I don't think I have persuaded one single person not to take the shots. This is one of those decisions that is as much a genetically programmed response as anything else.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
''they are so sick in their soul they can't see their sickness''. Although judgment of normies is very appealing, I fall into it myself too. We must remember how sick the soul of the normies is (and ours is far from perfect too of course, although we have seen how sick we were)

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
In vaxachussetts a big group of small businesses owned by braindead normies have started requesting proof of the coco juice on their own. It was on news playing them out as heros doing their part , stating that they hope other small businesses take matter into their own hands as well. These morons all almost lost their business by the oligarchs and now its as if theyre going to do their dirty work. You cant possibly be any dumber. Full pedal to the metal the hammer is coming.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
In vaxachussetts a big group of small businesses owned by braindead normies have started requesting proof of the coco juice on their own. It was on news playing them out as heros doing their part , stating that they hope other small businesses take matter into their own hands as well. These morons all almost lost their business by the oligarchs and now its as if theyre going to do their dirty work. You cant possibly be any dumber. Full pedal to the metal the hammer is coming.
along with the sickle:

dmcucG5n