Normies and coronavirus

They also like the mask not because of the virus, but because of the perception that it hides your face and protects against facial recognition.
I hate masks like anyone. If we ever go back to no masks, I’ll start wearing one for this purpose too! After the “threat” is gone of course.

soli.deo.gloria

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The more society declines the more we must walk exactly the other side society is going. If society goes left, we must go right. If society goes right, we must go left, and make the distance and gap as big as possible.

In broad terms I agree with this assessment but I think you should be careful not to be too predictable and contrary because they can use this against you. It's like the cartoon where Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are aguing about rabbit vs duck season. This is also similar to the strategy employed via the false left/right paradigm. If they can get you into that mindset all they have to do is flip the script and you go along willingly. Therefore I think it is always important to stop and think carefully about your beliefs, don't be afraid to not go along with the crowd even when it's "your team", and always ask God for guidance. It may seem cliche but I am a fan of asking myself "what would Jesus do"?

MtnMan

Woodpecker
The more I learn about what is going on with cojona, with the grand narrative about the elite pushing degeneracy for the last 70 years at least, Satan who is behind it, I just see the prison normies are in. For some reason we broke out of it, but the normies are in a house of mirrors where they only see what is given to them by the elite (Satan) in the matrix. The biggest fear of those representing Satan here is that these people understand that they are in that prison. Therefore every single truth that is coming out has to be silenced fiercely, obsessively and desperately. WHAT IF the normies would understand cojona is a hoax, that the powers in the world are not what they think it is, that God and Satan are real and that everything they're doing is moving them towards the cliff. The only goal of this society is to pacify the normies in order for them not to realize they're moving towards the cliff before they're falling off it. The more society declines the more we must walk exactly the other side society is going. If society goes left, we must go right. If society goes right, we must go left, and make the distance and gap as big as possible. With the knowledge I currently have, which I humbly say, it is almost bizarre for me to argue with a normie, to see people who seem to really believe cojona is a real danger, that a patriarchy is oppressive for women, all these things, which are carefully planted by the elite in their minds which are unable or unwilling to think critically. It's literally a different world we live in. I believe the normies deep down are scared gigantically for the truth, they know in their conscience that their whole neurotic/bizarre worldview is absurd. They can't handle a drop of truth in their ocean of deception, lies, manipulation and inconsistency.
This post really resonates with me. You are right about the normies. I think of it like a dam they have built to keep all the lies and BS behind. The more they ignore the truth the more water they have behind their dam. Anyone that still believes in the deception at this point has swallowed such a vast array of lies that the water behind the damn is at the brim.

The dam is completely overstressed and any tiny little crack could cause the entire reservoir to explode the dam and cause a literal psychotic break.

I have pushed normie friends and relatives on issues in the past, continuously pointing out logical problems with their beliefs and had people tell me that they didn't think I was wrong but they literally could NOT think about it and didn't want to know any more. These people are weak. Weakness is one of the biggest sins in my opinion.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
The more I learn about what is going on with cojona, with the grand narrative about the elite pushing degeneracy for the last 70 years at least, Satan who is behind it, I just see the prison normies are in. For some reason we broke out of it, but the normies are in a house of mirrors where they only see what is given to them by the elite (Satan) in the matrix. The biggest fear of those representing Satan here is that these people understand that they are in that prison. Therefore every single truth that is coming out has to be silenced fiercely, obsessively and desperately. WHAT IF the normies would understand cojona is a hoax, that the powers in the world are not what they think it is, that God and Satan are real and that everything they're doing is moving them towards the cliff. The only goal of this society is to pacify the normies in order for them not to realize they're moving towards the cliff before they're falling off it. The more society declines the more we must walk exactly the other side society is going. If society goes left, we must go right. If society goes right, we must go left, and make the distance and gap as big as possible. With the knowledge I currently have, which I humbly say, it is almost bizarre for me to argue with a normie, to see people who seem to really believe cojona is a real danger, that a patriarchy is oppressive for women, all these things, which are carefully planted by the elite in their minds which are unable or unwilling to think critically. It's literally a different world we live in. I believe the normies deep down are scared gigantically for the truth, they know in their conscience that their whole neurotic/bizarre worldview is absurd. They can't handle a drop of truth in their ocean of deception, lies, manipulation and inconsistency.
I totally agree! Very well put. All i would add (and im sure its something you already know) ia to be careful with the dialectical thinking of "if they go right we go left". It is a good rule of thumb to be sure, a good barometer to check what not to do, however Truth is nuanced and just as evil people breathe oxygen, so to must we. Sometimes there is mutual ground, grey areas that must be accounted for. However as time goes on and the world and society degenerates more and more, that mutual ground is shrinking and we become further and further isolated from the mainstream bulk of society, the broad path; that path we all fear finding ourselves upon marching headfirst towards destruction. God forbid and please have mercy to keep me from going any further down that Road.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This post really resonates with me. You are right about the normies. I think of it like a dam they have built to keep all the lies and BS behind. The more they ignore the truth the more water they have behind their dam. Anyone that still believes in the deception at this point has swallowed such a vast array of lies that the water behind the damn is at the brim.

The dam is completely overstressed and any tiny little crack could cause the entire reservoir to explode the dam and cause a literal psychotic break.

I have pushed normie friends and relatives on issues in the past, continuously pointing out logical problems with their beliefs and had people tell me that they didn't think I was wrong but they literally could NOT think about it and didn't want to know any more. These people are weak. Weakness is one of the biggest sins in my opinion.
Love the analogy. Also, with the water becoming higher and higher the potential for destruction when the water gets released increases too. In other words, the more the normie knows intuitively and conscience wise that the water is so high that if the dam would break he will be flooded away in an instance, the more he obsessively tries to deny that this is the case. He knows that the dam will burst sooner or later, hence is only solution is to delude himself and refuse to acknowledge the water is high. The higher the water, the bigger the panick of what will happen when the dam breaks and the bigger the delusion the normie tells himself.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
So yesterday I had to wear a mask to accompany my pregnant wife to the doctor's office (a few weeks ago they wouldn't have even allowed husbands to come) and I'm sitting there with her, violating the social distancing guidelines stated on the backs of the chairs. I notice that of the four receptionists, all four are obese. And most were not just obese, we're talking morbidly obese. These LARGE women were masked up and almost certainly inoculated.

I had to rant to my wife, we have been in this covid clown world for almost two years now, if you were really concerned about your health, you had every opportunity to not be morbidly obese. At this point, if you're fat, that's on you. You can pay for your treatments when the vaccine or covid hurts your already clogged up heart. Don't make the rest of us live like slaves so you can live with an IV of macerated cheetos dissolved in a mountain dew solution getting pumped directly into your veins.

The day before my wife had her first ultrasound (Baby H is looking strong) and they wouldn't even let me sit in the waiting room - I took a step inside and another morbidly obese black woman barked at me "Husbins need to wait ousside!" I'm about ready to get argumentative with healthcare "professionals."
We're not far away from home births being required for mothers who don't want to get vaccinated.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
We're not far away from home births being required for mothers who don't want to get vaccinated.
Yeah im pretty much avoiding hospitalization and prison at all costs now (always was but y'know...) As they seem to be the only way i can see myself being "forced" into taking this shot against my will. Idk if jails force you to take it or not but i dont want to find out, nor wake up from a coma being informed "dont worry, have no fear, we took care of it while you slept" lol

My position on the jab is that the only way theyll put the vaxx in me is by putting a bullet in me first. But those 2 things are what comes to mind when i think "in what way/places would/could i be FORCED to take it without my will or consent.

If pregnant women are forced to take it just to give birth on their hospital grounds that would be really messed up, but pretty much everything these institutions do now is messed up; so it wouldnt surprise me

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Just checked out Ron Pauls Youtube channel and found this.

If you think its unfair that they talk about this now when before anyone who did got called a conspiracy theorist, thats deliberate. Its a classic Communist tactic, make people know they are beneath you. Make them accept a lie, so they feel shame for believing it. Romanian TVee talked about this recently, and its rather concerning.

Bird

Pelican
And if a midwife is needed pay her cash and do not register your child to the authorities.
In this case pregnant women should also stay at home so nobody ever sees her pregnant.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Everyday gets so clown world that I almost hear a circus theme song in my ear that loops on repeat. Was in co workers car this morning, he had a sports radio on. All they talk about is the juice. They talked openly about which atheletes on our football team have the juice who doesnt. Who is a complete fool putting their team and fans in jeoprady. Then they discussed different lines if this person gets covid , vs that person that gets it. It was so utterly insane to me. I dont know how anyone hasnt said to them can you guys go back about talking about sports and not vaccines with a hint of sports. This wasnt like a 5 minute segment, this is all they talk about. They even went into every other nfl team and talked about which players have not. Which players have had huge influences. They litterally went " Matt Ryan got lot of his teamates, Brady got alot of his teammates to do it, theyre not scumbags like cam newton or hopkins. They werent just talking about our team in our city, but they went over every nfl teams status and exposed those players who said no to the coco juice.

Ps while were still driving and its still playing i decided to count how many times they said vaccine in one minute on this sports radio. 6 times , thats 1 vaccine mention every 10 seconds.

Exposing_Powerful_Lies

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Everyday gets so clown world that I almost hear a circus theme song in my ear that loops on repeat. Was in co workers car this morning, he had a sports radio on. All they talk about is the juice. They talked openly about which atheletes on our football team have the juice who doesnt. Who is a complete fool putting their team and fans in jeoprady. Then they discussed different lines if this person gets covid , vs that person that gets it. It was so utterly insane to me. I dont know how anyone hasnt said to them can you guys go back about talking about sports and not vaccines with a hint of sports. This wasnt like a 5 minute segment, this is all they talk about. They even went into every other nfl team and talked about which players have not. Which players have had huge influences. They litterally went " Matt Ryan got lot of his teamates, Brady got alot of his teammates to do it, theyre not scumbags like cam newton or hopkins. They werent just talking about our team in our city, but they went over every nfl teams status and exposed those players who said no to the coco juice.

Ps while were still driving and its still playing i decided to count how many times they said vaccine in one minute on this sports radio. 6 times , thats 1 vaccine mention every 10 seconds.
Had a very similar experience when carpooling to work also! Radio on, all they talk about is jabs. And mocking anyone who doesnt want it. Awful garbage, the radio is

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Another thing I wanted to bring up and discuss, sorry if it was mentioned here before but me and my buddy were discussing it this morning. You guys remember the ALS ice bucket challenge? Been a truther since 911, but that challenge was I think the first time that I realized and felt completely disconnected to these people. Looked at them like they were under some spell, I couldn't believe how many people they got to dump water over their heads. I remember at the time it was going on, went on a trip to Mexico, and a trip to France, and it was happening there as well. From kids, to teens to adults, almost everyone was doing it. I think it was a social experiment of some sorts to see if the masses would do as others. Every normie at the time I tried to bring this up with, they saw none of it and just kept saying its just to raise awareness. They wanted to see how many people would do something if that thing was portrayed as a good thing for public health. They got them to dump water over their heads and instead of feeling like a complete fool, they felt like heroes and nominated their friends to do it as well.

The other thing is I also remember when my city for the first time ever had snow emergency's were they declared only medical professionals be able to travel, and if you were caught on the road there would be a $500 dollar fine. They did it a few times between 2010 and 2018ish, always thought that was a pretense for a much bigger thing. They just wanted to see how many would do as they are told.

They had to have gathered data based on those 2 experiments and the data showed them that no problem you can push through and do whatever you want, most of these people are braindead beyond any return.

cosine

Robin
I've heard, "young, healthy people are still getting hospitalized due to COVID" quite a lot.

A 28-29 year old female coworker was recently hospitalized after catching COVID, but she's definitely obese. I'd estimate 225-250lbs and about 5'6''. I mentioned this to a friend who previously worked at the same company, he immediately responded, "well, she is a pretty big girl."

My speculation is that if she doesn't have any other specific ailments like diabetes, at least not yet, she was classified as a "healthy" person who was hospitalized due to COVID. One data point for news sites to spew "See!"

But, I can't be certain.

Does anyone have similar stories?

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
They had to have gathered data based on those 2 experiments and the data showed them that no problem you can push through and do whatever you want, most of these people are braindead beyond any return.
There's a lot more than that. These sorts of things go back as far as the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures as well as the Stanford prison experiment. They've had evidence people will follow orders even if that means torturing someone to death, as long as they were 'told to do it' by an authority figure.

I think you might be reaching with the idea the ALS ice bucket challenge was an experiment. It seemed more like a natural trend that arose, a lot of people on social media used it to get attention. Besides, it's pretty harmless compared to eating dishwater tablets and the other things people get up to for attention these days. Of course, I'm sure 'they' have been paying attention to such trends as examples of how to make their own, but unless the first 5 people to do the ice bucket challenge were dancing Jews, I really doubt it was anything more than a dumb trend.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
There's a lot more than that. These sorts of things go back as far as the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority figures as well as the Stanford prison experiment. They've had evidence people will follow orders even if that means torturing someone to death, as long as they were 'told to do it' by an authority figure.

I think you might be reaching with the idea the ALS ice bucket challenge was an experiment. It seemed more like a natural trend that arose, a lot of people on social media used it to get attention. Besides, it's pretty harmless compared to eating dishwater tablets and the other things people get up to for attention these days. Of course, I'm sure 'they' have been paying attention to such trends as examples of how to make their own, but unless the first 5 people to do the ice bucket challenge were dancing Jews, I really doubt it was anything more than a dumb trend.

Milgram and Stanford.

You're entirely correct, those are the two models these sick psychos are using for behavior modification in order to destroy society. It makes me sick, unlike the flu which is easily treatable.

Barefaced

Sparrow

Not surprised at all. Sports radio hasn’t been about sports for a long time, and is insufferable.

Barefaced

Sparrow
I've heard, "young, healthy people are still getting hospitalized due to COVID" quite a lot.

A 28-29 year old female coworker was recently hospitalized after catching COVID, but she's definitely obese. I'd estimate 225-250lbs and about 5'6''. I mentioned this to a friend who previously worked at the same company, he immediately responded, "well, she is a pretty big girl."

My speculation is that if she doesn't have any other specific ailments like diabetes, at least not yet, she was classified as a "healthy" person who was hospitalized due to COVID. One data point for news sites to spew "See!"

But, I can't be certain.

Does anyone have similar stories?
I question how many of them actually needed to be hospitalized, or just panicked when they got some cold symptoms. Some probably can’t wait to go, so they can post a hospital bed selfie to show how brave they are and get a dopamine hit.

Elipe

Pelican
I question how many of them actually needed to be hospitalized, or just panicked when they got some cold symptoms. Some probably can’t wait to go, so they can post a hospital bed selfie to show how brave they are and get a dopamine hit.
Even before covid, people have started hospitalizing themselves over stupid symptoms that even 20 years ago would have gotten your parents to yell at you and toss you back into school.