Normies and coronavirus

The forum is not a vehicle to self-promote your site
THE GREAT MEME HEIST
On the topic of "normies", Mr. Mark ZuckerBerg is training an AI to quash any and all memes questioning the media narrative on Coronavirus.
Of course, the AI doesn't stop at that; it's also a tool of political censorship against "hateful" memes (i.e. any meme that opposes open borders, rails against the Islamization of Europe, discusses crimes committed by immigrants, etc.).

I am a data scientist, and so I was able to contact TheFaceBook, get admitted into their competition, and gain possession of 10,000 memes that Zuck is using to build his censorship AI.

Zuck is using the COVID pandemic as a smokescreen to hide what's really going on. I don't like that. To that end, I wrote a JavaScript Object Notation parser to split these 10,000 memes into "offensive", "allowed", and "uncategorized" buckets, and created a torrent:

http://endthepurge.com/meme-heist-torrent/

Let's not let Zuck get away with this. Let me know of any ideas you have - I'm putting together a website to host these stolen memes and show the public what's going on, and how TheFaceBook is an enemy of free speech (both in the context of Coronavirus, and in many other contexts as well).

And its not that I hate them. Many of them are actually decent people. Their flaw is cowardice, not maliciousness, and sometimes I find myself taking comfort in being among them, with their light-hearted predictability, their reliability of being part of a uniform crowd.

Agree totally I don't know about some of you but most of my family besides my wife and kids are normies, we have to be careful of just writing them off or ignoring their usefulness, its really easy to blend in and sometimes its better to blend then stand out, normies are a problem but we aren't getting rid of them anytime soon so...act accordingly.

Easy_C

Crow
Just thought of...

You know what is EXTREMELY effective at making normies flip at this?

Sharing videos of cops beating on minorities for breaking distancing rules. They don’t dare say anything in favor of enforcing social distancing rules on non-white people so it puts them into an uncomfortable double bind.

REL

Pigeon
What if the economy going to crap was inevitable, as many have predicted it would be? Impossibly large bubbles bursting in a cascade of failures etc.

What if the virus and the bailouts were simply cover for GFC 2.0 so the financial sector and the fortune 500 could get off scot free or at least kick the can down the road for another decade?

What if the secondary effect of wiping out main street so that corporate America could move in with bailout cash was actually part of the plan?

The best part about this con-job is that even the people "resisting the lockdowns" credit the lockdowns as being the source of the financial damage when it seems all the big players (and their subordinates) knew to get out of the market early and are now buying while there's proverbial blood in the streets, not only with their stored cash but with federal bailout money.

And everyone who's been wiped out blames it on being forced to stay home for a few weeks.

Pretty slick scam, right?
Solid analysis. If one wants to understand (((their))) final objectives, review UN Agenda 2030 and read between the lines.

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
We expected them to crash the economy in 2020 anyway, just to harm Trump's campaign because he's mostly running on the great economy. I expected them to do that by raising interest rates though. The thing is these lockdowns are going to make the inevitable crash 50x worse than it would have been anyway. And it was already going to be the biggest crash since 1929 since all the bubbles were a multiple as big as 2008 and the fed was already out of ammo (interest rates were already near zero).

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Agree totally I don't know about some of you but most of my family besides my wife and kids are normies, we have to be careful of just writing them off or ignoring their usefulness, its really easy to blend in and sometimes its better to blend then stand out, normies are a problem but we aren't getting rid of them anytime soon so...act accordingly.
Seems like subversive astroturf to me. Brand new account saying "Don't make waves, don't wake up normies, it's better to blend in".

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
It doesn’t seem to hurt Trump. We were due for a market correction anyway...except now everybody blames Democrats for the economic crash.

One thing that is standing out is that there are some legitimate disagreements and conflicts within the elite. Not all of them are 100% on board with the “Shut it down!” Plan, otherwise you wouldn’t see so many state government leaders like Kemp who had enough backing to announce openings and then stick to their guns in spite of all out assaults against them. I don’t think they could have done that without help.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yeah, true. It looks like some of these corrupt people are actually starting to see just what the Elites have in store for us, and their conscience is stirring. Same with Elon Musk.

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Great thread.

I too suffer from frustration with normies. On one hand, it would be good to just ignore them and leave them in the matrix. But, on the other, the more people that are awake the greater the resistance there is to what is going on.

Here in Australia, we have the 'COVID Safe App', which conveniently tracks your location and if you've been in contact with others. It's based off a Singaporean app, and Apple is even building functionality into iOS 13.5 to support it (as is Google), so I'm thinking they will push this to go global. Probably even build in a digital 'vaccine passport' at some stage as well.

When the app was first announced, the Australian government did not clarify if it would be mandatory or not. This caused a huge public backlash (and conversely, a bunch of normies trying to convince everyone to install it). They then backed down and said it wouldn't be mandatory, but 'if you want to the lockdown to end you should install it'. I'm convinced that if there was no backlash that thing would be mandatory. So, waking up others does have a measurable, positive impact.

I have woken quite a few people, but it does come at a cost. There are those who I can't wake up, and I just end up damaging those friendships.

Due to the way that I'm built I can't sit by and do nothing while my country and Western civilisation goes down the toilet.

Keen to hear others ideas on the best use of our energy. Maybe just creating / sharing memes?

I think your being paranoid.Am I new yes, am I saying don't wake people up no. But arguing with random strangers just to prove your not a sheep is counterproductive. Start with the people you know and work your way out from there if someone looks at you as "other" or "a crazy conspiracy theorist" then they won't listen to a word you say. How many people have you tried to wake up, in person...if you uave then you know what I'm talking about. Its easy to throw insults, accusations and call people stupid online its another to have an intelligent conversation with someone so that they can see your pov, even if they don't agree with it. One takes effort and time the other is done behind a keyboard and anonymity.Also let's be real no offense but this site doesn't get enough views for the govt to pay someone to come here and shill, now if this was a huge Facebook group or a subreddit with 100k members then yes be as paranoid as you want.

paninaro

Woodpecker
But the bandanas look cool. (Can’t wait to wear one to the bank!)
Hah, I had to go in to the bank today and wore a mask as required. It was a high-dollar transaction -- the type where they need 2 forms of ID instead of just one, and two bank employees have to sign off on it. Yet, they didn't require me to pull down my mask to identify myself. I'm not sure how seeing just my eyes confirms I'm the person pictured on my driver's license, but at least I got my transaction done.

My neighborhood has an email list.. mostly just bored old retired people arguing with each other since everyone else works and we don't have time for that nonsense. One person was criticizing people for not wearing masks when walking outside. Note the law here does not require it -- only when inside a store. On top of that, I'm in a suburban neighborhood so it's not like you're close to other people if you're walking around. What nonsense. I'm not wearing a mask when walking around outside. I'll wear it in a store since it's the law and there's some sense to that, but not outside.

Easy_C

Crow
Hah, I had to go in to the bank today and wore a mask as required. It was a high-dollar transaction -- the type where they need 2 forms of ID instead of just one, and two bank employees have to sign off on it. Yet, they didn't require me to pull down my mask to identify myself. I'm not sure how seeing just my eyes confirms I'm the person pictured on my driver's license, but at least I got my transaction done.

My neighborhood has an email list.. mostly just bored old retired people arguing with each other since everyone else works and we don't have time for that nonsense. One person was criticizing people for not wearing masks when walking outside. Note the law here does not require it -- only when inside a store. On top of that, I'm in a suburban neighborhood so it's not like you're close to other people if you're walking around. What nonsense. I'm not wearing a mask when walking around outside. I'll wear it in a store since it's the law and there's some sense to that, but not outside.
Respond to that type of thing by linking, without comment, the clip of Fauci saying that wearing masks everywhere is "silly at best".

Another thought: A lot of us got redpilled by swalling some blackpills first. Maybe do the same. There's LOTS Of highly credentialed sources that can be quoted saying things to the effect that lockdowns are useless, masks are useless, and there isn't going to be any vaccine that actually cures this including high priest Fauci himself. Once people buy one of those things I've observed that hamster starts to kick in and they find ways of justifying not worrying.

It's a bit of subtle ju-jitsu but the real thing you're trying to accomplish is to make them flip from "we're all doomed" to "some things aren't that bad" while thinking they did it all on their own.

When the app was first announced, the Australian government did not clarify if it would be mandatory or not. This caused a huge public backlash (and conversely, a bunch of normies trying to convince everyone to install it). They then backed down and said it wouldn't be mandatory, but 'if you want to the lockdown to end you should install it'. I'm convinced that if there was no backlash that thing would be mandatory. So, waking up others does have a measurable, positive impact.
How would that even work/be enforced? What if you don't have a phone or one new enough to handle new apps? If you have multiple phones do you have to have it on all of them?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The thing is these lockdowns are going to make the inevitable crash 50x worse than it would have been anyway.
50x worse for who?

Without the virus as cover it would have been bad for the elites.

With the virus as cover they couldn't care less if the average schmuck suffers 50x worse.

As I said, wiping out Main Street was part of the plan.

Cash out. Wreck the economy as badly as possible. Blame virus/lockdowns. Get trillions in fed money. Buy everything at foreclosure prices. Win.

Isn't it a bit disingenuous to call someone a 'normie'? After all, anyone reading this is using the internet obviously, and is plugged into the same hive mind. Terminology to downplay others is a loose attempt to try to increase your own self-worth. For what it's worth I'm not bugged by the pejorative, simply find it misleading. How can anyone here really claim they aren't a 'normie' when they are on the internet? Obviously some people drank the kool-aid more than others but the term is mostly useless and divides rather than elaborates.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
fuck u lenny and your larping faggotry.
I call God's blessings and protection down on you. I forgive you your wrath against me and urge all others to forgive you your wrath against them too. May you turn your face toward God and shed the influence of the fallen one so you can find peace in this life and beyond by God's side eternally.

victoriam in misericordia

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Isn't it a bit disingenuous to call someone a 'normie'? After all, anyone reading this is using the internet obviously, and is plugged into the same hive mind. Terminology to downplay others is a loose attempt to try to increase your own self-worth. For what it's worth I'm not bugged by the pejorative, simply find it misleading. How can anyone here really claim they aren't a 'normie' when they are on the internet? Obviously some people drank the kool-aid more than others but the term is mostly useless and divides rather than elaborates.
The word "normie" simply means someone who is too busy to research and gets news from the mainstream. It's not a slur.

As I said, wiping out Main Street was part of the plan.

Cash out. Wreck the economy as badly as possible. Blame virus/lockdowns. Get trillions in fed money. Buy everything at foreclosure prices. Win.
I am not a conspiracy theorist in that I don't believe there is some sort of centrally coordinated power controlling the world, but rather see multiple powerful factions each pursuing their own interests at the expense of all the others', and the smallest common demoninator (wow, I meant 'denominator', and it came out like this, but I'm just gonna leave this, it somehow fits) of those groups' interests is usually the result of the bigger developments that we see eventually in the news, which normies would take as bare facts.

So the above makes sense to me as in: After 2008, financial institutions had a double bonanza with low interest rates, quantitative easing, and depressed asset prices. Like Christmas, Birthday and Chinese new year (thats when Chinese kids get the money envelopes) all in one single day. Then came the 10-year bull run, which produced financial gains of generational proportions for those groups who were in on this game from the very beginning.

At the end of this bull run, which is around now, a lot of them might think: 'This was quite good, any way we can replicate this?'

Which leads us to the present moment.

The above is just a theory, and I am not saying this is certain, as I don't believe in some some of coordinated power that pulls the strings. The powerful groups compete against each other as well, but if history is an indicator, it is possible to believe that a replay of the conditions of 2008 are in the interests of the groups in power, and that a similar development might happen.