Normies and coronavirus

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
I question how many of them actually needed to be hospitalized, or just panicked when they got some cold symptoms. Some probably can’t wait to go, so they can post a hospital bed selfie to show how brave they are and get a dopamine hit.
From what I've heard the testing kits are incredibly inaccurate and some schools required students to take tests regularly. I've also heard that when Germany started easing lockdowns they increased the number of tests being done so they had an excuse to ramp it back up.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm having so much engaging normies in Facebook comments... they genuinely believe they are the smart educated ones, and we are the morons))...

The rationalizing in 6-12 months is gonna be hilarious.
They don't have opinions. Their opinions are based on the brands they buy, the celebrities they watch, the institutions that tell them what to think. Pull that away and their whole world perspective collapses. Hence they are so unwilling, afraid and outright at enmity with you when you point out the truth. And you know what the tragic thing is? We know who the king of this world is and who steers all the institutions. So their opinions are directly derived from Satan yet they don't even know Satan exists. Talking about a schizophrenic worldview. These people are not to be given any attention, we must only pray for their intense suffering to come soon so they can start to see the light.

An interesting perspective on the psychology of the NPC, their lack of personhood and how their opinions are directly the opinions of the worldly forces that influences them is this one:

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
They don't have opinions. Their opinions are based on the brands they buy, the celebrities they watch, the institutions that tell them what to think. Pull that away and their whole world perspective collapses. Hence they are so unwilling, afraid and outright at enmity with you when you point out the truth. And you know what the tragic thing is? We know who the king of this world is and who steers all the institutions. So their opinions are directly derived from Satan yet they don't even know Satan exists. Talking about a schizophrenic worldview. These people are not to be given any attention, we must only pray for their intense suffering to come soon so they can start to see the light.

An interesting perspective on the psychology of the NPC, their lack of personhood and how their opinions are directly the opinions of the worldly forces that influences them is this one:
They don't have opinions.
They don't have opinions, they have programming. Schools make sure this is the case by not teaching them critical thought or actual skills. Look at how schools nowadays teach CRT, it is simply the next level, this stuff has always been in schools to some degree, it is only becoming more overt and widespread. Propaganda for a country has been replaced entirely and subverted by propaganda for Communism and Critical Race Theory.

This will continue to ramp up until they start experimenting with tools that can affect your brain using electronics. They are already talking about putting memory chips in your brain that can delete your memories -

They don't have opinions, they have programming. Schools make sure this is the case by not teaching them critical thought or actual skills. Look at how schools nowadays teach CRT, it is simply the next level, this stuff has always been in schools to some degree, it is only becoming more overt and widespread. Propaganda for a country has been replaced entirely and subverted by propaganda for Communism and Critical Race Theory.

This will continue to ramp up until they start experimenting with tools that can affect your brain using electronics. They are already talking about putting memory chips in your brain that can delete your memories -

I used to be a pretty typical young liberal so I’ll chime in here. Maybe I’m a bit of an outlier because I never did well in k-12 school and always viewed it as a joke. I was a huge slacker. For some reason I went to college, and I of course viewed the whole thing as a joke as well. Leftism appealed to me because I was a weak man with a weak father that wanted the government to smooth out the roadbumps in life. That, and a huge ignorance of economic and human nature realities. That’s what it pretty much amounted to, it wasn’t because my professors told me, or celebrities I liked told me. I guess it’s impossible for me to fully deny that, but I don’t think it’s safe to assume everyone is just brainwashed.

As it goes with tools to affect your brain... I would suspect they would simply begin with your drinking water... adding more fluoride or something else to make you stupid. I would get an RO system to use for your drinking water to mitigate such attempts.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
As it goes with tools to affect your brain... I would suspect they would simply begin with your drinking water... adding more fluoride or something else to make you stupid. I would get an RO system to use for your drinking water to mitigate such attempts.
They've been doing that for a long time - https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fluoride-causes-iq-loss-children/

Some study I found also showed the aluminium particulates they add to vaccines are neurotoxic and cause brain inflammation. Lack of exercise has also been linked to decreased cognition and the Plandemic has certainly caused decreased amounts of exercise for a lot of people. That's probably why things are ramping up so badly in Australia right now.

cosine

Robin
I question how many of them actually needed to be hospitalized, or just panicked when they got some cold symptoms. Some probably can’t wait to go, so they can post a hospital bed selfie to show how brave they are and get a dopamine hit.
In the case of the chick I mentioned, she said she was blue in the face and had breathing problems.

From my perspective the societal response to covid should be, "boy the flu/cold is bad this year, isn't that something?"

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Its sad because on one hand, the covidiots/Normies who are terrified of the Virus are our fallen brothers/sisters. They have been tricked and socially engineered against their own best interests. They need help, and its hard to just say "there's no savin these people"; but as OP mentioned, they're the ones who will report you to the gestapo once they hear you're at the Cinema without your V-Card. Its tough; but i lean more towards they're a lost cause, and its best to keep my distance, and keep my thoughts on the subject to myself, unless in a one on one situation with a person whom i might be able to reach with logical discourse.

But as with most important topics and normies, the biggest variable that determines whether or not i try to engage them in conversation is whether or not they have an earnest desire for truth. Unfortunately many people are subjectivists, or just don't care about the truth, instead they care about being RIGHT. These people are the dangerous ones. In my experience people like that are the most likely to demonize you without any rational or logical thought simply because youre "one of them".

Best to steer clear. Evasive action recommended. But we'll probably all be sharing a cell in a gulag eventually but id prefer to prolong that as much as possible lol

They're also the ones that have been sneering and jeering at conspiracy 'theorists'... and have had DECADES to see the obvious.

Decades.

Instead normies were 'too busy' to listen and have allowed Them to freely build a hell the rest of us will have to suffer or make massive sacrifice to avoid.

No sympathy from me.

Gazza

Robin
So yesterday I had to wear a mask to accompany my pregnant wife to the doctor's office (a few weeks ago they wouldn't have even allowed husbands to come) and I'm sitting there with her, violating the social distancing guidelines stated on the backs of the chairs. I notice that of the four receptionists, all four are obese. And most were not just obese, we're talking morbidly obese. These LARGE women were masked up and almost certainly inoculated.

I had to rant to my wife, we have been in this covid clown world for almost two years now, if you were really concerned about your health, you had every opportunity to not be morbidly obese. At this point, if you're fat, that's on you. You can pay for your treatments when the vaccine or covid hurts your already clogged up heart. Don't make the rest of us live like slaves so you can live with an IV of macerated cheetos dissolved in a mountain dew solution getting pumped directly into your veins.

The day before my wife had her first ultrasound (Baby H is looking strong) and they wouldn't even let me sit in the waiting room - I took a step inside and another morbidly obese black woman barked at me "Husbins need to wait ousside!" I'm about ready to get argumentative with healthcare "professionals."
Mate, you’d hate to work where I work!

Normies are cucks; plain and simple.

They’ve been coerced into taking an experimental vaccine that promised them out of this situation and what they’ve ended up with is a ‘vaccine’ that doesn’t prevent transmission, has waning efficacy and life long booster jabs: oh and based on this they have still accepted health passports.

idiots, idiots, idiots.

Barefaced

Sparrow
In the case of the chick I mentioned, she said she was blue in the face and had breathing problems.

From my perspective the societal response to covid should be, "boy the flu/cold is bad this year, isn't that something?"
I remember that kind of talk about something going around, back in early 2020 before the manufactured hysteria began. So I guess that was the response, until the media generated another one for them.

Bird

Pelican
Typical behavior of brainwashed people:
  • They align their lives absolutely according to given principles.
  • They treat all those who think differently as hostile.
  • They completely subject their own judgments to another authority.
  • They only surround themselves with like-minded people (more brainwashed people).
  • You are extremely committed to a leader and uncritically represent his guidelines.
  • They also want to "transform" others with this absolute, false belief.

The three steps of "transformation" are:
  • Sense of belonging to the manipulated crowd
  • Destruction of one's own will and consciousness
  • Building a new identity (subservient)
All of this has been happening for many decades and for a few years at high pressure. Only in this way was it possible to offer this great corona hoax to the mass of humanity.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
In my local (small) supermarket most of the staff, including the manager, are now maskless. It took most of the summer to get there, but they got there. It was the example of hundreds of others refusing to muzzle up in the summer that wore them down and likely made them think about how ludicrous it was.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
All of this has been happening for many decades and for a few years at high pressure. Only in this way was it possible to offer this great corona hoax to the mass of humanity.
No, it's because the silent majority just want to get on with it. Millions of people obeyed because they were too tired and uncaring to do otherwise, just as the Romans used entertainment to quell the masses so do we. Modern politics is designed to demoralise and tire you. Instead of doing tangible things, far too many people simply go on social media where they can feel like they are doing something with little effort, only now that has made a number of targets for censorship leaving many isolated, confused, or scared of being silenced.

There will be no end, no rest, only more and more fear until we realise we have no choice but to take swift and decisive action, and the longer we wait, the higher the cost will be.

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Man I honestly cant even tell what happened to some of these people. I had a buddy who was so against everything since January, kept talking about how he is going to set up communities, how his area has perfect location for going off grid. He got all this camping gear, and thousands of dollars in dry food. About week ago he started singing a different tune and saying its about time. I tried to stop him and talk sense to him , but it was clear he was already gone. Soon as he got it he messaged me within the hour and said one hour in so far so good, and sent me a thumbs up. Since then he has been hitting me up with the stupidest most normie things you can imagine. Today he started telling me that if I am so against poison, I should stop eating chips, cookies, red bulls and stop smoking cigarettes. I was like bro you were ready to live in the woods, now your talking to me about chips and cookies being bad for you. I told him all those things are available for us in the store to decide ourselves if we want it or not, we know the consequences to these things, no one forces us to consume those items. Then he had a brain shortage and told me " Either way I don't care, if it kills me then so be it I don't want to be part of this totalitarian draconian satanic beast system" I just started laughing and I asked him if he hit his head. The motto should be " I am not taking it, and if they kill me or it wipes me out, then so be it I don't want to be part of this system anyway, and NOT , yeah ill go get it and if it kills me then so be it, I don't want to be part of this system". Just tell me straight up your a wuss. How does that make any sense at all, that's like a soldier saying " I'm willing to go to war for my country, actually ill just kill myself. " This kid wanted to live in the woods off grid for eternity, he couldn't even live in the woods for one minute.

Whats also crazy is that, nothing forced him. His job didn't force him, he's been on disabilities for months, he injured himself so he's just at home. His reason was that another friend is being pressured by work, and that friend asked him to go with him and get it, and he agreed that its about time.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Man I honestly cant even tell what happened to some of these people. I had a buddy who was so against everything since January, kept talking about how he is going to set up communities, how his area has perfect location for going off grid. He got all this camping gear, and thousands of dollars in dry food. About week ago he started singing a different tune and saying its about time. I tried to stop him and talk sense to him , but it was clear he was already gone. Soon as he got it he messaged me within the hour and said one hour in so far so good, and sent me a thumbs up. Since then he has been hitting me up with the stupidest most normie things you can imagine. Today he started telling me that if I am so against poison, I should stop eating chips, cookies, red bulls and stop smoking cigarettes. I was like bro you were ready to live in the woods, now your talking to me about chips and cookies being bad for you. I told him all those things are available for us in the store to decide ourselves if we want it or not, we know the consequences to these things, no one forces us to consume those items. Then he had a brain shortage and told me " Either way I don't care, if it kills me then so be it I don't want to be part of this totalitarian draconian satanic beast system" I just started laughing and I asked him if he hit his head. The motto should be " I am not taking it, and if they kill me or it wipes me out, then so be it I don't want to be part of this system anyway, and NOT , yeah ill go get it and if it kills me then so be it, I don't want to be part of this system". Just tell me straight up your a wuss. How does that make any sense at all, that's like a soldier saying " I'm willing to go to war for my country, actually ill just kill myself. " This kid wanted to live in the woods off grid for eternity, he couldn't even live in the woods for one minute.

Whats also crazy is that, nothing forced him. His job didn't force him, he's been on disabilities for months, he injured himself so he's just at home. His reason was that another friend is being pressured by work, and that friend asked him to go with him and get it, and he agreed that its about time.

This is sickening. He's saying it's about time he gives up resisting and just become part of the totalitarian system. Well, he just did. He capitulated to the sorcery.

ginsu

Kingfisher
From what I've heard the testing kits are incredibly inaccurate and some schools required students to take tests regularly. I've also heard that when Germany started easing lockdowns they increased the number of tests being done so they had an excuse to ramp it back up.

As we have seen with the election those who count and report the numbers decide the outcome. You can then apply this to everything in society.