Normies and coronavirus

aynrus

Pelican
Today he started telling me that if I am so against poison, I should stop eating chips, cookies, red bulls and stop smoking cigarettes.

Yeah he is, ironically, very right about these poisons...

I was like bro you were ready to live in the woods, now your talking to me about chips and cookies being bad for you. I told him all those things are available for us in the store to decide ourselves if we want it or not, we know the consequences to these things, no one forces us to consume those items. Then he had a brain shortage and told me " Either way I don't care, if it kills me then so be it I don't want to be part of this totalitarian draconian satanic beast system" I just started laughing and I asked him if he hit his head. The motto should be " I am not taking it, and if they kill me or it wipes me out, then so be it I don't want to be part of this system anyway, and NOT , yeah ill go get it and if it kills me then so be it, I don't want to be part of this system". Just tell me straight up your a wuss. How does that make any sense at all, that's like a soldier saying " I'm willing to go to war for my country, actually ill just kill myself. " This kid wanted to live in the woods off grid for eternity, he couldn't even live in the woods for one minute.
Don't think this guy had the readiness and may be the skills to live in the woods neither the willingness to forgo the city comforts. Buying thousands worth of dried foods upfront, before even moving to the place is a telltale sign, usually. He just decided to go the mentally comfortable route that doesn't put him up against the Beast System. I don't have any hope that rural America will stand up against this system for this same reason: people already eat, use and breathe incredible crap all the time ignoring the gross obesity as well, RNA vaxx endless shots is just a logical consequence.

aynrus

Pelican
Well, frankly, those were just red herrings that Romik's friend mentioned to distract from the fact that he completely caved. It was a weak and shameful attempt at deflection. It's truly sad coming from a person who seemed prepared to weather the storm.
My point is that these poisons in food, etc that are all over America had prepared people well to take the vaxx, which is the culmination of poisoning people for decades and a next logical step. They treat their body not like temple but like a dumpster and the vaxx is what goes into it, next, into already chemically-altered existence.

Owning thousands dollars worth of dry foods doesn't make one a more prepared for this storm.... wasted so much money.
I imagine him eating all this food now, will get fatter as won't be trudging around the cold camp to burn it off.
He was never mentally prepared.

otner89

Chicken
The normies that I know who have taken the vaccine have exhibited the follow oddities:
  1. Vaccine Voice - The same way those who are on hormones have their voice change. Guys voices go up not deeper.
  2. Less eye contact - A new darty and downcasted eye. They don't seem to make much eye contact anymore.
  3. Timid - Previously aggressive coworkers became soft and passive.
Anyone else see these sort of changes after someone gets vaccinated?

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Man I honestly cant even tell what happened to some of these people. I had a buddy who was so against everything since January, kept talking about how he is going to set up communities, how his area has perfect location for going off grid. He got all this camping gear, and thousands of dollars in dry food. About week ago he started singing a different tune and saying its about time. I tried to stop him and talk sense to him , but it was clear he was already gone. Soon as he got it he messaged me within the hour and said one hour in so far so good, and sent me a thumbs up. Since then he has been hitting me up with the stupidest most normie things you can imagine. Today he started telling me that if I am so against poison, I should stop eating chips, cookies, red bulls and stop smoking cigarettes. I was like bro you were ready to live in the woods, now your talking to me about chips and cookies being bad for you. I told him all those things are available for us in the store to decide ourselves if we want it or not, we know the consequences to these things, no one forces us to consume those items. Then he had a brain shortage and told me " Either way I don't care, if it kills me then so be it I don't want to be part of this totalitarian draconian satanic beast system" I just started laughing and I asked him if he hit his head. The motto should be " I am not taking it, and if they kill me or it wipes me out, then so be it I don't want to be part of this system anyway, and NOT , yeah ill go get it and if it kills me then so be it, I don't want to be part of this system". Just tell me straight up your a wuss. How does that make any sense at all, that's like a soldier saying " I'm willing to go to war for my country, actually ill just kill myself. " This kid wanted to live in the woods off grid for eternity, he couldn't even live in the woods for one minute.

Whats also crazy is that, nothing forced him. His job didn't force him, he's been on disabilities for months, he injured himself so he's just at home. His reason was that another friend is being pressured by work, and that friend asked him to go with him and get it, and he agreed that its about time.

That sounds disturbingly similar to what happened to me.

I found an image on 4chan with dozens of citations explaining how not only was this vaccine dangerous and unnecessary, but that most were. I talked about it with my brother, but ended up just not thinking about it for about week. Then my grandma started pressuring us to make sure we got vaccinated and I told my brother, entirely seriously that I didn't care anymore and would only take it hoping it would kill me, (I used to be suicidal.)

I tried to justify it to myself as being the only way I could get through to my family, that if I died they might stop being sheeple for once, (everyone except the older one of my younger brothers heavily drinks the kool-aid and still thinks orange man bad).

I passed out, but that was it. I did try moderating one of the dangers listed (aluminium particulates are used to weaken the immune response, but end up in the brain and are neurotoxic), but I didn't really do much of anything.

Funny thing, pressuring people to take an experimental drug is against the Nuremberg code.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
That sounds disturbingly similar to what happened to me.

I found an image on 4chan with dozens of citations explaining how not only was this vaccine dangerous and unnecessary, but that most were. I talked about it with my brother, but ended up just not thinking about it for about week. Then my grandma started pressuring us to make sure we got vaccinated and I told my brother, entirely seriously that I didn't care anymore and would only take it hoping it would kill me, (I used to be suicidal.)

I tried to justify it to myself as being the only way I could get through to my family, that if I died they might stop being sheeple for once, (everyone except the older one of my younger brothers heavily drinks the kool-aid and still thinks orange man bad).

I passed out, but that was it. I did try moderating one of the dangers listed (aluminium particulates are used to weaken the immune response, but end up in the brain and are neurotoxic), but I didn't really do much of anything.

Funny thing, pressuring people to take an experimental drug is against the Nuremberg code.

Wait. Are you saying you took the jab?

the high

Kingfisher
I think it's going to be like musical chairs where each time the music stops we're going to lose more people. Only instead of music it's more propaganda and instead of people dropping out of the game it's going to be people getting jabbed. My mom was holding out till last month and was initially skeptical of the vaccine but when the delta variant propaganda started making the rounds she caved. I fear the next wave of propaganda may be young people dying from the vax via ADE but they'll reframe it as the unvaccinated creating more stronger variants. I pray I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
The normies that I know who have taken the vaccine have exhibited the follow oddities:
  1. Vaccine Voice - The same way those who are on hormones have their voice change. Guys voices go up not deeper.
  2. Less eye contact - A new darty and downcasted eye. They don't seem to make much eye contact anymore.
  3. Timid - Previously aggressive coworkers became soft and passive.
Anyone else see these sort of changes after someone gets vaccinated?

I've found that the most noticeable symptom immediately post-injection is the inability to stop singing the praises of the injection incessantly. Cognitive dissonance appears to reach its zenith as soon as the poison is delivered and a flood gate seems to open. There's an obvious need to justify what is very likely the most foolhardy decision a person has ever made, and constant veneration of the injection is the most efficient means to drown out the crippling doubt that likely ensues.

It is truly the initiation ritual into a cult. A mere ignorant herd follower immediately blossoms into a vociferous wide-eyed zealot at the push of a syringe. All other worldly matters instantenously become trivialities, and the only issue worth discussing is the salvation injection, praise be unto It. Not even sports or celebrity gossip can rival the critical importance of the liquid savior for It gives life to those who submit to It. Inevitably, the afflicted individual will make impassioned arguments in favor of mandatory injections. Obviously they can feel better about their decision to accept the poison if everyone else is made to take it too.

Coupled with these symptoms and originating from the same pathology is ridicule and derision towards the untainted. "Hey bro, I'm magnetic now! Durr durr durr! I'm a 5G receiver, hardy har!"

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Sheep got to be sheep....toilet paper hoarding is back:
Just takes one news story and people go crazy. Here in Florida, the colonial pipeline hack didn't even affect oil reserves, but a few news articles and people were out hoarding gas, which created a real shortage. Couldn't find gas around at all. It just goes to show you, some kind of fake psy-op will occur and then it will be followed by a real one due to the sheer panic.

aynrus

Pelican
Just takes one news story and people go crazy. Here in Florida, the colonial pipeline hack didn't even affect oil reserves, but a few news articles and people were out hoarding gas, which created a real shortage. Couldn't find gas around at all. It just goes to show you, some kind of fake psy-op will occur and then it will be followed by a real one due to the sheer panic.
There was big gas shortage in North Carolina too because of that hack - and I headed straight there for Smoky Mountains National Park :laughter: .
Had no problems, got gas in Tennessee.
Right now they're spinning new big gas shortage because of Ida shutting things down.
The psyop is hoax fake virus scamdemic and endless fake strains.... I believe in it just like I "believed" the Soviet commies (identical methods of telling tales...I marvel at that). Most people are going to believe the lies they're told, I gave up on that long time ago.

Last edited:

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Man I honestly cant even tell what happened to some of these people. I had a buddy who was so against everything since January, kept talking about how he is going to set up communities, how his area has perfect location for going off grid. He got all this camping gear, and thousands of dollars in dry food. About week ago he started singing a different tune and saying its about time. I tried to stop him and talk sense to him , but it was clear he was already gone. Soon as he got it he messaged me within the hour and said one hour in so far so good, and sent me a thumbs up. Since then he has been hitting me up with the stupidest most normie things you can imagine. Today he started telling me that if I am so against poison, I should stop eating chips, cookies, red bulls and stop smoking cigarettes. I was like bro you were ready to live in the woods, now your talking to me about chips and cookies being bad for you. I told him all those things are available for us in the store to decide ourselves if we want it or not, we know the consequences to these things, no one forces us to consume those items. Then he had a brain shortage and told me " Either way I don't care, if it kills me then so be it I don't want to be part of this totalitarian draconian satanic beast system" I just started laughing and I asked him if he hit his head. The motto should be " I am not taking it, and if they kill me or it wipes me out, then so be it I don't want to be part of this system anyway, and NOT , yeah ill go get it and if it kills me then so be it, I don't want to be part of this system". Just tell me straight up your a wuss. How does that make any sense at all, that's like a soldier saying " I'm willing to go to war for my country, actually ill just kill myself. " This kid wanted to live in the woods off grid for eternity, he couldn't even live in the woods for one minute.

Whats also crazy is that, nothing forced him. His job didn't force him, he's been on disabilities for months, he injured himself so he's just at home. His reason was that another friend is being pressured by work, and that friend asked him to go with him and get it, and he agreed that its about time.

Weakness. Plain and simple. Ex-girlfriend contacted me about 2 months ago saying she was feeling sad because of the covid restrictions and stuff (she loves to travel) and wondered how I was doing with the whole situation. I told her it's all a scam and I'm not doing anything they tell me to do, and she told me that she knew I would say that. I tried to redpill this girl numerous times while we were together. Never amounted to much. I asked her if she had taken the vax and she said yes, but just 1 dose, and she has a friend who suffered some moderate adverse reactions to it. I told her as much basic info I could about the dangers of it, mostly just common sense stuff like being untested, adverse reaction numbers going steadily skyward, possible links to fertility and birth outcomes etc...nothing crazy like microchips and whatever. She actually agreed not to take the second dose, which was awesome. Didn't hear anything from her for awhile and then a couple days ago she tells me that she took the second dose...when I asked why, she said that they were pressuring people at work. I asked if they were going to fire her, and she said no, it's not mandatory, but everyone's doing it so I just did it. Then she said that she agrees with my opinion that people are too easily controlled and just following whatever others do...

I've given up trying to make any rhyme or reason of it...it's just plain and simple weakness and lack of faith.

Fluke

Chicken
Orthodox
I have personally failed in every way since the beginning of all this. My parents, some family, and some people at work. No matter how much rock solid information I dropped over a period of time or even solid arguments that are simple like natural immunity and faith vs something too good to be true. People I put work into still got the damn thing, so I think for me I am going to just live out life and maybe God will give me my own great reset. I recently lost my job, the mess basically started out with crazy women/people trying to micromanage my face and force me to suffocate myself. I don't think I care much about any of this stuff anymore, maybe I can finally get my butt into church consistency and live the way I am supposed to. Like Roosh pointed out recently, us single guys need to be close to the church. I agree with this, and I have a very long ways to go.

Weakness. Plain and simple. Ex-girlfriend contacted me about 2 months ago saying she was feeling sad because of the covid restrictions and stuff (she loves to travel) and wondered how I was doing with the whole situation. I told her it's all a scam and I'm not doing anything they tell me to do, and she told me that she knew I would say that. I tried to redpill this girl numerous times while we were together. Never amounted to much. I asked her if she had taken the vax and she said yes, but just 1 dose, and she has a friend who suffered some moderate adverse reactions to it. I told her as much basic info I could about the dangers of it, mostly just common sense stuff like being untested, adverse reaction numbers going steadily skyward, possible links to fertility and birth outcomes etc...nothing crazy like microchips and whatever. She actually agreed not to take the second dose, which was awesome. Didn't hear anything from her for awhile and then a couple days ago she tells me that she took the second dose...when I asked why, she said that they were pressuring people at work. I asked if they were going to fire her, and she said no, it's not mandatory, but everyone's doing it so I just did it. Then she said that she agrees with my opinion that people are too easily controlled and just following whatever others do...

I've given up trying to make any rhyme or reason of it...it's just plain and simple weakness and lack of faith.
She probably only agreed with your opinion for the same reason she caved to the pressures of her co-workers. Women will walk off a cliff if they think it follows the social consensus of the moment. I realized this is why liberals love single motherhood. Women ideally want to adopt the opinions of their Chad husband. In the absence of that, they adopt whatever opinion socially benefits them the most or avoids conflict.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

It sounds like she may actually realize you are correct but she feels she is too fallen and corrupted to turn back now. It's really weird. It's like some people I know who thought I was crazy before all this now surely realize that I was right. I feel like they don't like to talk to me because of this. Maybe they assume I am judging them, but it honestly feels more like they are ashamed of themselves. It's bizarre. It's like they look at me and I can perceive that they know I was right, but they persist on their path of falsehood out of addiction, weakness, and cowardice, and so that makes them feel ashamed. It's like a drug addict who has a brief moment of lucidity after a drug-binge, immediately before slinking back to their sad, drug-addicted behaviors.

The normie reacts to dominance i.e. if the illusions and visions provided by the media, paid for doctors, casting of spells by words (mandatory, required, illegal, by law etc.) peer pressure and putting the fear into peoples hearts, it's an effective force. it's no wonder it's worked so well. I might presence of authorities in certain places will cower some people too.

I'll put a small white pill in. One of my friends works for the NHS in the UK and he openly tells his colleagues and people who ask him he will never get it. I know he is stronger than 99% out there so I can see him follow through it. Also, one of my friends is a church minister and he and his family point blank refuse to get it. Doesn't enforce masks at all during his services.

I told my friend who works for the NHS that if they can get away with lying and putting the fairy tale story lines of 9/11, WW2, Covering up of grooming gangs, Hollow-cost etc. then the normie reaction, even if they realise they've been duped or lied on a great level, will wake up to a certain degree (it can happen for a minority) or as others have said here, continue with the cognitive dissonance playlist they have with all their other contradictory beliefs.

I've personally decided to shift the conversation to some normie colleagues/friends if they ask about the vaxx. to Digital ID and how they would feel being tracked/traced for everything that they do. All it does is reconfirm how and why I now see those orchestrating the great reset see these people and I have to stop slyly siding with the oligarchs who want it as it gets beyond frustrating trying to wake them up from their stupor.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Yeah he is, ironically, very right about these poisons...
Except red bull, that stuff is actually pretty legit, nothing but beneficial ingredients in it (8oz can has <30g of sugar, big deal if thats all the sugar you have that day).

Don't think this guy had the readiness and may be the skills to live in the woods neither the willingness to forgo the city comforts. Buying thousands worth of dried foods upfront, before even moving to the place is a telltale sign, usually. He just decided to go the mentally comfortable route that doesn't put him up against the Beast System. I don't have any hope that rural America will stand up against this system for this same reason: people already eat, use and breathe incredible crap all the time ignoring the gross obesity as well, RNA vaxx endless shots is just a logical consequence.
Exactly. Anyone who does such a thing is clearly mentally unstable, possibly manic, or just highly out of touch with themselves. Even people who do those hardcore bushcraft survival courses cannot survive long in the wilderness without losing their mind. We're far too used to modern day comforts to go back to our ancestral roots like that.

Last edited: