Normies and coronavirus

aynrus

Pelican
Except red bull, that stuff is actually pretty legit, nothing but beneficial ingredients in it (8oz can has <30g of sugar, big deal if thats all the sugar you have that day).

Exactly. Anyone who does such a thing is clearly mentally unstable, possibly manic, or just highly out of touch with themselves. Even people who do those hardcore bushcraft survival courses cannot survive long in the wilderness without losing their mind. We're far too used to modern day comforts to go back to our ancestral roots like that.

I don't eat sugar or chemical crap that it's in Red Bull ("flavorings" or preservative), neither I use caffeine.

Oh some can go to ancestral roots just fine. Just not that guy. He wasn't mentally prepared and buying so much food upfront is a sign of it.
Survival courses have nothing to do with it, and most of them are scams.
There're plenty of people in Russia living alone out in the woods and I myself am planning to, though I will start from living in a village....not that those villages have much from Western civilization department.

Enoch

Ostrich
I have personally failed in every way since the beginning of all this. My parents, some family, and some people at work. No matter how much rock solid information I dropped over a period of time or even solid arguments that are simple like natural immunity and faith vs something too good to be true. People I put work into still got the damn thing, so I think for me I am going to just live out life and maybe God will give me my own great reset. I recently lost my job, the mess basically started out with crazy women/people trying to micromanage my face and force me to suffocate myself. I don't think I care much about any of this stuff anymore, maybe I can finally get my butt into church consistency and live the way I am supposed to. Like Roosh pointed out recently, us single guys need to be close to the church. I agree with this, and I have a very long ways to go.
Don't feel bad about being unable to change the minds of normies. These people think gender and race are social constructs.

Both my parents are vaccinated and my dad is getting boosted in a couple weeks. I'm not even arguing the point with them anymore.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Don't feel bad about being unable to change the minds of normies. These people think gender and race are social constructs.

Both my parents are vaccinated and my dad is getting boosted in a couple weeks. I'm not even arguing the point with them anymore.

Try sending them this. It encapsulates why people don't trust the government perfectly in a way that can't be refuted and by using the very inconsistency of the mainstream media, their greatest strength, as a weapon against them. Which is precisely how you should convince people. Also I'm pretty certain a demon tried to stop me from watching it so I'm going to share it everywhere I can out of my love of God.

Batman_

Kingfisher
I don't eat sugar or chemical crap that it's in Red Bull ("flavorings" or preservative), neither I use caffeine.

Oh some can go to ancestral roots just fine. Just not that guy. He wasn't mentally prepared and buying so much food upfront is a sign of it.
Survival courses have nothing to do with it, and most of them are scams.
There're plenty of people in Russia living alone out in the woods and I myself am planning to, though I will start from living in a village....not that those villages have much from Western civilization department.

Russians are a different breed...I don't buy the idea that the anything less than the overwhelming majority of people in 1st world countries can pull it off. Especially if they won't even be able to rely on occasional trips into the city for supplies.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Russians are a different breed...I don't buy the idea that the anything less than the overwhelming majority of people in 1st world countries can pull it off. Especially if they won't even be able to rely on occasional trips into the city for supplies.
Russians...not really a breed thing but growing up I didn't have such availability of sugary or processed products as in the US, so didn't get used to it neither got a habit. It was more of a treat thing, and fat kids were ridiculed at school a lot, it was VERY bad to be fat. Not like here, where it became a norm now. Anyway, there's plenty of sugar in dry fruit, but the stuff is good/people ate it for millenniums, tastes no worse than good candy but it's not as bad as processed sugar items, since it's fructose and real fruit.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Reply from a relative in the UK, to my message proposing a way to side-step house-arrest...

'I really don't appreciate this 'their quarantine'... it's 'our' quarantine, and a measure which I and most of the country support.'

Brain-washing runs deep.

They're really gone in the UK... "Get vaccinated... it'll make life easier"

Who to listen to? Mike Yeadon, or David Williams?

The 'comedian', got to be.

Sa6re

Robin
Try sending them this. It encapsulates why people don't trust the government perfectly in a way that can't be refuted and by using the very inconsistency of the mainstream media, their greatest strength, as a weapon against them. Which is precisely how you should convince people. Also I'm pretty certain a demon tried to stop me from watching it so I'm going to share it everywhere I can out of my love of God.

That is one big operation of epic GASLIGHTING on the western peoples, between 2016 and 2021, conspired by the politicians, media and corporations.

To Gaslight ~ to destabilize a persons mind into distrusting their own senses, thoughts and understandings from their birth and into the future. A complete psychotic break of relation with your own ability to judge reality.

Acerza89

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
Reply from a relative in the UK, to my message proposing a way to side-step house-arrest...

'I really don't appreciate this 'their quarantine'... it's 'our' quarantine, and a measure which I and most of the country support.'

Brain-washing runs deep.

there is always exceptions to qurantine, but yes agree this is brainwashing madness

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Ah, if only they all new we were dealing with satanic pedophiles...

[By SMS]

'Can't we just give them your home number, and auto-route it to a mobile?

I'm not serving house-arrest for Her Majesty.

Sorry, 'Majesty''

'You really need to change your attitude'

aynrus

Pelican

Brain-washing runs deep.

Frankly if I had a family member who says these things I'd be worried about being turned to authorities or something, if I was in the UK and planned to go around the rules. You need to be careful with them.

I told my family: one more mention of the fake hoax and support for related fascism and we'll be done. Haven't heard about the hoax again.
In fact, last time I talked to my father (in texts) I asked him if he's still into covidian cult and he said no.

YoungColonial27

Robin
Orthodox
Huh, funnily enough you don't see any of the normies talking about this. I guess this explains why car sites suddenly have a lot of anti-Tesla rhetoric lol.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting perspective on normies and cojona. Core thesis: the more people comply with evil, the less likely are they to turn away from it, as they are complicit now. They have so called blood on their hands, they are guilty, and then know it. Hence they must continue on that way in order to avoid that. Only way out is repentance, but very unlikely they will do that.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Frankly if I had a family member who says these things I'd be worried about being turned to authorities or something, if I was in the UK and planned to go around the rules. You need to be careful with them.

I told my family: one more mention of the fake hoax and support for related fascism and we'll be done. Haven't heard about the hoax again.
In fact, last time I talked to my father (in texts) I asked him if he's still into covidian cult and he said no.

Took that advice and replied;

'Let's just respect that we see things very differently and leave it there'...

We can leave it there but you need to realise that most people here will take a very dim view of what you say.'

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
Man, I dont know if some of you guys watch the DayzofNoah channel on youtube, but last minute he was live streaming and he said this sentence that was so perfectly well said about normies and the average man, that I had to write it down.

" They'll think society is racist , they'll think the government and American politics is racist and the system is racist and oppressive and all of this stuff. But they'll blindly trust the medical industry. They'll blindly trust the governmental bodies, the cognitive distancing blows my mind. It's like in one sentence your talking about how racist the government is or the politics are, but in the second sentence your talking about how your willingly going to put your arm out for them, and let them stick some garbage up in you and you don't even question them in that situation. Which one is it? How are you going to trust the government with your body when you perceive them as this massive oppressive system that's been killing people and oppressing people and treating people like slaves forever. How does that work? "

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Dayz has a really good content. He is far ahead of the curve of even this forum on a lot of topics. It's too bad his videos are so long. Makes them impossible to share.

Another thing I wanted to bring up and discuss, sorry if it was mentioned here before but me and my buddy were discussing it this morning. You guys remember the ALS ice bucket challenge? Been a truther since 911, but that challenge was I think the first time that I realized and felt completely disconnected to these people. Looked at them like they were under some spell, I couldn't believe how many people they got to dump water over their heads. I remember at the time it was going on, went on a trip to Mexico, and a trip to France, and it was happening there as well. From kids, to teens to adults, almost everyone was doing it. I think it was a social experiment of some sorts to see if the masses would do as others. Every normie at the time I tried to bring this up with, they saw none of it and just kept saying its just to raise awareness. They wanted to see how many people would do something if that thing was portrayed as a good thing for public health. They got them to dump water over their heads and instead of feeling like a complete fool, they felt like heroes and nominated their friends to do it as well.

The other thing is I also remember when my city for the first time ever had snow emergency's were they declared only medical professionals be able to travel, and if you were caught on the road there would be a $500 dollar fine. They did it a few times between 2010 and 2018ish, always thought that was a pretense for a much bigger thing. They just wanted to see how many would do as they are told.

They had to have gathered data based on those 2 experiments and the data showed them that no problem you can push through and do whatever you want, most of these people are braindead beyond any return.
Speaking of social experiments, I’ve always liked this one. I wonder if you could do the same thing with masks?

RomikJan

Robin
Orthodox
I cant believe how easy it is for someone to throw all their thoughts and insight out the window the moment they get sick. Was arguing with this normie this morning, who seemed to know whats up all year. Now he was arguing with me how its smart to get tested weekly or even daily just to know for sure because I could have it and not even know about it. I told him I would know if I had the deadliest virus and by his logic I could have had it 40 times by now and just didn't know. He was staring at me like a deer looking at headlights. I told him while he's at it he should get tested for aids and hvi, just cant be too sure these days. Maybe someone's genitalia has penetrated his rear end and he just didn't know about it and has been living with aids and hvi this whole time.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I probably shouldn't find this funny, but, vaxxed much?...

(Fb messenger interaction with potential Serbian airbnb host, who happens to be a Med Grad...)

Me: 'Just interesting to get a local's opinion... This site claims 80% of Serbians have been vaccinated. Do you think that's legit? https://covidvax.live/

covidvax.live: Live COVID-19 Vaccination Tracker - See vaccinations in real time!
covidvax.live '

Med Grad; 'Indeed. I work as a grad of medical research center in national institute of public health'

Me: 'That seems like a big number... are you sure it's true? Maybe 1st shot only?'

Med Grad; [thumbs up]

Me; 'Hi, So this story is more in-line with what my friends tell me... Only 18% of people 18-30... This is more accurate? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.euronews.com/amp/2021/08/03/how-vaccine-doubts-have-put-the-handbrake-on-serbia-s-rapid-rollout

How vaccine doubts have put the handbrake on Serbia's rapid rollout
euronews.com

I should say... I'm thinking of moving to Serbia, but that high vax rate put me off!'

Med Grad; 'I'm bit neither your therapist nor your GP. So don't really understand this routine if occasionally asking me questions'

Me; 'Haha)) Just asking for reports from the ground. You can't trust the media... Here they don't even have EU vaccines, which I think is great. Is 18% or 80% closer to the truth?'

Med Grad; 'R u in a saint mind? 3 times so far you actually booked a studio and never showed up'

Me; 'Sound mind)) Who knows?'

Med Grad; 'And u have a guts to address me'

Me; '* The guts'

Med Grad; 'Just fuck off'

Me; 'Oooo... that stung'

Med Grad; 'And stay away from Serbia'

Me; 'So 18%. Thanks. Good luck'